Other Men's Wives

Story Info
The reminiscences of a lifelong lecher.
25.7k words
4.2
57.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers

The Predator's perspective -- a rather long story.

I must immediately declare that I am the enemy. I'm not a cuckold; on the contrary I am one of the band of men who make it possible for husbands to wear that label of opprobrium. To put it more bluntly - I provide the spunk for other men to eagerly lick from their wife's well-fucked cunt. I say this with neither pride nor shame for there is no merit in it yet I certainly fulfil a function, fill a need. A man cannot be a cuckold in isolation. The equation needs a factor like me or there will be no pleasure and at least some element of pleasure there must be else such legions of wimpish men would not find it tolerable having their women constantly being fucked by other men.

I came to the role accidentally and when I was young. To paint a quick picture, I am reasonably good looking but slightly below average height - and there is a small story attached to that.

[Now at this point in the story I had originally described my early development, trying to contrast my adolescent sexual naivety with the cynical adult I was destined to become but I've been reminded that such material violates guidelines. Sadly I must restrict myself to a few permissible details and leave the rest to the reader's imagination.]

At one point, during a period of less than a year, my peers and I all had a growing spurt but where they all gained an increase in height of at least two inches, my improvement was concentrated in my dick. Actually at that time, despite the envy of my mates, having never actually used my cock for its intended purpose, I would rather have been taller.

Inevitably my compatriots and I all eventually reached the magic age of consent and became legal. Up until then all that we talked about sport but suddenly the only topic of conversation was girls.

A new lad who temporarily joined the same sixth form as me had an endowment allegedly bigger than my own. He bragged that his size was an aphrodisiac to females, describing it as a 'Cherry pickers charter'. I was shy in the company of the opposite sex in those days and was yet to get to first base. Within days of my eighteenth birthday I did almost break my duck but fell at the last fence (to rather mix my metaphors). The girl had lost her virginity the previous week to someone else and was eager to experience more of the new-found pleasure. All went well until she saw my dick but then aghast said, "You're not doing it with that," from which I gathered that her seducer must have been a 'little' guy. I have to admit that this was the only occasion that my size has ever counted against me.

Here comes the sad bit. My dad scarpered when I was only a toddler so my mother had brought me up. Soon after the event related above she became sick and quickly took to her bed, so for six long months I tended to her single-handedly night and day. When mum died I suffered the expected amount of grief but there was more than a small element of relief. At the funeral her brother Sidney and his wife Maude offered to take me in and this was how I came to live in a new town leaving everything that I knew behind.

Uncle Sidney was about my height, a slim dapper man with a toothbrush moustache and, although only in his mid forties, he had lost a great deal of hair. In contrast Aunt Maude was a very big woman. Tallest of the three of us, I reckon that if she sat on a seesaw with Sidney and I together on the other end, it would be her feet that remained on the ground. She had a heavy fleshy face and her image was that of a typical seaside landlady. To complete the picture I must mention that on her chin there was a large mole with protruding hairs that both fascinated and horrified me.

The house was part of an old Victorian terrace (two reception, three bedrooms and attics) and I quickly discovered that Sydney had commandeered the whole of the attics for the model train layout that was his pride and joy. I was given the guestroom adjoining the master bedroom and the smaller third bedroom was cleared of junk to make a replacement spare.

The only reason that I could think of for the urgency with which this extra accommodation was prepared had to be that my hosts entertained on a fairly regular basis. This supposition apparently proved to be correct in the middle of the following week when Maude said casually to Sidney at breakfast, "You better get the spare room ready because I've got a visitor coming tonight." Then on the Friday a very big ugly looking man arrived as I was on my way to bed but there was no sign of him the following morning.

I had been living with my relatives for five weeks when something occurred that puzzled me. It was the morning following an occasion when my uncle had been warned that a visitor was coming. On my way downstairs I bumped into Sidney as he headed towards the bathroom still dressed in his pyjamas. The weird thing was that he had emerged from the guestroom - then in the kitchen I found a stranger happily tucking into a plate of bacon and eggs. Apart from that there was also a mystery about the Friday visitor who I had dubbed 'Mr Ugly'. He seemed to turn up late every week but sometimes arrived while I was still eating supper. At these times he paced about impatiently clutching a glass of alcohol and throwing me nasty looks. I rather felt that he resented my presence in the house - so I always tried to make myself scarce as soon as possible.

For years I have had the knack of falling asleep the moment that my head touches the pillow - I mention this to explain how I managed to live in that house for almost two months with no real suspicion that anything untoward was going on. This particular Friday I had been sitting up trying to write a letter to my old pals and had only just got into bed and turned out the light when the bedroom door opened very slowly. The very obviously surreptitious nature of the intrusion prevented me speaking so I watched as Sidney entered and cautiously made his way to the built in wardrobe. My first thought was that there must be some garment that he wished to retrieve without disturbing me but when he stepped into the wardrobe and pulled the door closed behind him, I began to wonder. When he had not reappeared after fifteen minutes, I decided to investigate.

Quietly opening the door I found that there was light coming from beyond the row of hanging coats and that a narrow gap had been made through them. Pressing forward, I found that there was no back to the wardrobe and it led into an equivalent fitment in the master bedroom. In the subdued lighting coming through the louver slats I saw Sidney holding his erect prick in his hand and peering at something happening in the bedroom. I had time to note that his penis seemed to be an average six inches but a trifle on the thin side. Suddenly aware of me behind him he was initially startled but then held a finger to his lips for silence and moved slightly to one side motioning me to join him. Tingling with excitement I did so eager to see what he was looking at.

Peering through the narrow gap I could hardly believe my eyes. Maude was lying naked on the bed and she was not alone. Mr Ugly was on top of her and ramming the biggest cock that I had ever seen into her. If ever I stood naked next to that man it would give me an irreversible inferiority complex because, without any exaggeration, I have to say that his penis was absolutely massive. I had arrived just in time because as I watched he stated to cum and from the length of time he continued thrusting he must have pumped gallons of the stuff up inside her. They separated and lay side by side for perhaps ten minutes breathing heavily until Maude, eager for an encore, moved herself to a position where she could begin licking his cock into new life.

Downstairs I had estimated Ugly's height to be well in excess of 6' 4" and now I could see that he had a physique to match. His head was completely bald as if polished and he had almost no neck. Broad shoulders, a barrel chest together with heavily muscled arms and legs made him into an exceptionally massive man but even so his out of proportion prick looked as if it had been transplanted from a fair sized horse (and his balls belonged more rightly on a bull.) Maude was not diminished by her sex partner's bulk because there was also a lot of her. Dressed she looked like a large fat middle aged woman but naked the picture was different. Big she was but certainly not fat notwithstanding the fact that there was an exceedingly large amount of flesh. Her breasts were a minimum of 44 double D cup with dark brown aureoles the size of beer mats and nipples that stuck out like thumbs. There were no rolls of fat although her belly seemed rather predominant and below that her cunt was covered with a great mass of back hair. In the subdued light her face that had seemed grossly fleshy now appeared completely sensual and even the hairy mole or wart on her chin had acquired an erotic quality.

They started rutting again. My prick was very stiff and sticking out through the front of my pyjamas. I began to stoke myself soothingly until I felt Sidney's hand obviously wanting to take over. Concentrating more on the action in the bedroom than what was happening to me, I enjoyed the feeling of his ministrations on me until, after a few minutes, politeness rather than desire obliged me to reciprocate. You may wonder why I was so aroused by the sight of two such oversized people. One answer is that this was the first time I had ever seen anybody copulating in the flesh. The other reason is subtler - a pornographic film works equally well whether viewed on a television or blown up to many times life size on a cinema screen and this was a similar effect. It was only later that I realised I had also got quite a kick from having Sidney play with my prick while watching his wife being fucked out of her mind.

It really was a sight - I could imagine whales and other leviathans of the sea offering a similar spectacle. Maude's great white thighs flexed convulsively every time his oversized column of hard flesh pistoned into her. The sound issuing from her throat could easily be taken to be ones of pain were it not for her pleas of 'Give me it all' and 'Harder - please harder'. When the climax came, big as they were, his balls must have worked overtime to manufacture so much boiling semen, causing Maude to gasp with satisfaction as each new emission jetted into her. I did not actually witness this through until the end because Sidney began signalling that it was time for us to leave.

Back in the bedroom I felt suddenly self conscious and climbed quickly into bed, not terribly surprised when my uncle got in with me. Without a word he got under the covers and the next moment I felt him take my prick in his mouth. I was on a hair trigger and had come close to disgracing myself in the wardrobe so this did not take very long. It felt wonderful and it was only when the last spasm of sensation had died away that revulsion at what I had allowed to happen came over me. I did not know if I was expected to return the favour but knew that I couldn't. Either due to my natural metabolism or secretly escaping obligation, I immediately fell asleep and did not wake until the following morning when I was alone.

The following Friday and Friday's thereafter, I was awake when Sidney crept into my room and I entered the wardrobe with him. The show was always basically the same but there were sexual variations. Ugly's nob was too big to get into my aunts mouth but she did occasionally take it up the rectum. The first time that he turned Maude onto her stomach I cringed for her in anticipation but she took it without any sign of distress and within moments was squirming under him giving almost delirious squeals of pleasure. Afterwards Sidney always sucked me off causing me to immediately go to sleep.

One Friday after I had fallen asleep, Sidney stubbed his toe while leaving my room and his involuntary cry of pain woke me. Perversely I could not get back to sleep and began to wonder if there was still anything going on in the next room. Thought being father to the deed, I was soon back in the wardrobe and peering through the slats. Maude was lying on her back with legs apart, Mr Ugly had gone but she was not alone. My uncle was with her on the bed and he had his head buried between her thighs. She was saying, "Take your time - there's plenty in there for you." I kept watching not quite sure why I found this exciting. Eventually he finished. I had expected that the natural progression would be for him to climb on top and have a belated turn at sticking his dick inside her well fucked twat but instead he meekly lay down beside her. The bizarre scenario concluded with her quite roughly masturbating him to ejaculation for which he said 'Thank you' with what sounded like a sob in his voice.

Apart from the regular 'goings on' of Fridays I was unaware that there were other happening occurring without my knowledge. On the Wednesday following the night that I had witnessed my uncle receive his derisory reward for fulfilling the cuckold task of licking out his wife's cum filled cunt, Sidney shook me awake not long after I had gone to sleep. Indicating a need for silence, he led me again into the wardrobe where I was able to watch a different male servicing Aunt Maude. This new seducer was quite ordinary compared to Mr Ugly and, although well hung, he was no better endowed than myself. This different screwing session was quite entertaining because both displayed a degree of athleticism, coupling in a variety of different positions, but there was not the atmosphere of raw sex displayed during those Friday shags.

Afterwards my uncle again joined me in my bed but unusually did not immediately go down on me. Instead he turned his back muttering 'Hold me please.' I felt sorry for the guy. I could just about understand how he might get some masochistic pleasure from watching his wife with a fantasy male like Mr Ugly but he must find terribly depressing the fact that she was also getting poked by all and sundry. Rather tentatively I eased my arms round him and for a while he was content with this. "Play with my nipples please," was his next request. This was kinky but not exactly perverted and cost me nothing to oblige. My still stiff cock was lodged in the crack between his buttocks. Now this was the first time that this intimate part of my anatomy had ever been in such contact with another human body and it felt damn nice despite the sex of the person sharing my bed.

Sidney did not seem to be as comfortable as I because he kept squirming against me. Eventually he moved slightly away, reached behind to bend my prick down until it slipped between his legs then pressed back against me saying, "That's better," and I had to admit that it was. I reckon that I was putting out pretty copious amounts of pre-cum and we were both sweating profusely. The net result was that it got pretty slippery down there and as if by reflex action I started a gentle thrusting motion. Sidney seemed to welcome rather than object to this. I don't know quite how it happened but suddenly I froze in horror on the realisation that the head of my cock had gone inside him. My instinct was to immediately pull back but before I could move he said, "That's right, now push," - and I automatically obeyed him.

Part of me was filled with sick horror - I wasn't any kind of fucking queer for heavens sake. It seemed ironic, after all the thought I had given to the big event, that I should lose my virginity by sticking my dick up another blokes arse. On the other hand it felt bloody marvellous.

That first time did not last very long at all to Sidney's obvious disappointment but half an hour later, with his encouragement; I mounted him again for a much longer session. From then on I fucked my uncle three (sometimes four) times every time that he was exiled from his bed while Maude entertained her different overnight visitors. Previously, despite our nocturnal activities, Sidney and I hardly exchanged a word except during the day in the role of uncle and nephew but now I found out some history, during the times we lay recuperating ready to go again.

When they met Aunt Maude had been a call girl with him as a client. He, being fairly well off at the time at offered marriage as her escape from that life. Eventually she agreed and, using combined resources, they bought a guesthouse but it was far from a resounding success and after five years they were in severe financial trouble. Fortuitously, at this time of difficulty, an old client of Maude's booked in as a guest and hoped to renew acquaintance for the old fee. So, as the only way to keep the bailiffs at bay, Sidney agreed that she revert to her past trade for this one occasion. This was not as hard for him as it may seem because, during the period when he had been trying to convert her to the straight and narrow, he often had to wait in an adjoining room while she was shagged by another punter.

Sadly for Sidney this was the thin edge of the wedge. That client turned up six weeks later expecting more of the same - and to make matters worse had passed on to a couple of other ex-johns news of where Maude was to be found. They soon turned up asking for a fuck ' for old time's sake' but afterwards changed their schedule so that they could call on a regular basis. As her whoring paid better than being a mere landlady, Maude started to oblige any guest who looked at her in that certain way and very soon the guest house was really making money for the first time - Maude even had to recruit another 'working girl' to help her out.

Then Mr Ugly turned up, (it seems his name is Don). Right from the start Maude humped him for nothing, doing it for her own pleasure and apparently not able to get enough of him. Even though he had got used to her opening her legs to others on a financial basis, this was too much for Sidney who considered it to be blatant infidelity. Anxious to separate his wife from her lover he somehow persuaded her that they should sell the guesthouse and retire. They bought the present house but they were soon followed by Don and afterwards by selected clients to whom Maude had dropped the word. The latter she explained as being to 'keep her hand in' as well as a useful supplement to their income from investments - as for Don, she needed to have that giant cock inside her on a regular basis and Sidney could like it or lump it.

By this time I was almost nineteen and nearing the end of my last term at school. In such a sexual atmosphere my prick seemed to be constantly stiff and I was becoming rather proud of it. Although it paled into insignificance when compared to the fearsome weapon I watched in action every Friday it fared far better against the other male members that shared my aunts profligate twat, particularly Sidney's puny organ. One day, having emerged from the bath with a large erection, I was standing naked in front of the mirror admiring it from different angles when Aunt Maude barged into the bathroom. She stood looking at me without embarrassment as I frantically tried to cover myself with a towel and then said calmly, "If you want privacy David then you ought to drop the catch on the door."

One day the following week I was a little off colour and Maude kept me off school saying that I needed a day resting in bed. Quite honestly I would have preferred school because the exams were over, we did no serious work and it was a laugh. However, following orders I went back to bed and was soon bored out of my mind. I played with my self until I fell asleep. On waking, I continued played with myself until my wrist got tired and then read for a while. I had just reverted to playing with myself for something to do when I thought that I could hear sexual type sounds coming from the bedroom next door. In the hope that Maude filled her afternoons by getting someone to fill her, I made my way to the viewing position in the wardrobe.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers