Our Bahamas Vacation

Story Info
Husband and wife meet an old classmate.
8.1k words
3.91
131.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife June and I have been married for 7 years and due to work and just in general the lack of funds we had never had a vacation where we got to go somewhere and truly get away from it all. We had scrimped and saved for a really nice vacation and had decided to go to the Bahamas.

The week before we left went past slowly as the anticipation was building. One whole week for us to relax and enjoy each other's company. Our love life had been dwindling down to once a week maybe. Both June and I have very hectic jobs and it always seems like we are always stressed out from the job or completely drained from them. Lovemaking had become a mechanical thing that I think we both thought we ought to do because we loved each other and occasionally we would get horny and need each other.

This vacation was supposed to be a get away from it all and rediscover our sex life.

June has stayed in great shape and is 5'10" tall with long blonde hair that reaches half way down her back. She has beautiful well-defined legs. They are not muscular but with just the right amount of muscle to look toned. Her stomach is flat and has just a hint of a six-pack. Her ass is one of her finest assets. It is nice and firm and round. I call it a bubble butt. Her breasts are the thing that draws the most attention. She is a 36 DD with very little sag and her nipples are almost always erect. Even when she wears a bra you can detect the hint of nipple under her clothes.

June and I met in college and she was a wild thing then. She loved to party and I was not the first man she had been with. Many of the stories from before me I just don't want to hear about because the thought of her with someone else makes me nuts.

We were catching a plane Friday Night after I got home from work so we could get as much time as possible in paradise.

I got home from work and she was waiting for me. She had the suitcases packed and at the front door. She looked radiant in a new sundress she had bought for the occasion. She was wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals that complimented her legs.

She was really excited, "Hurry we have to get going. Go change, I laid out some clothes for you to put on."

I jumped in the shower to rinse off the days grime and felt like a new man. I went to the living room and grabbed the suitcases and loaded them in the car.

I asked, "Did you get everything?"

She replied, "Yes! Let's just go or we will miss the plane."

We jumped in the car and headed to the airport. We got to our gate just as they made the first boarding call.

We had splurged and got first class seats so we would be comfortable for the long flight. The plane took off and we were finally on our way. It was a six hour flight so we held hands, talked and watched the in flight movie. We also dozed a little on the way.

With the time change it was very late or should I say very early morning when we arrived. We finally reached the hotel and got to our room. The room was another item we splurged for. It was large and very tastefully decorated. There was a plush king sized bed. A sitting area with a couch and two chairs and a Jacuzzi that would easily have held six people that was built into the floor in the bathroom. The bathroom was all marble with a shower that again at least six people could have showered in. The shower had water nozzles all over it. We stepped onto the balcony and because of the darkness could not see the ocean but we could hear it.

We had slept some on the plane so we were rested and very excited about the room and the fact that we were finally here.

We were on the balcony and June came over to me, wrapped an arm around me and laid her head on my shoulder then said, "Wow, we are here can you believe it?"

I turned to hugged her and replied, "It has been a long time coming and it feels so refreshing to be here. I feel more relaxed already."

She looked up at me and kissed me with her tongue. I kissed her back and ran my hand to her round firm ass. There was no panty line. I reached to her waist and again no panty line.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Do you like what you are feeling?"

I reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up so my hands could feel her ass. She didn't have on any panties.

She said, "I didn't even bring a pair of panties with me."

My cock got hard just hearing those words. I kissed her again and ran my hand to her breast and she was also not wearing a bra.

"You told me to pack light," she said grinning.

I reached for the buttons on her dress and unbuttoned them down to her waist. I reached my hand inside her dress and cupped one of her breasts. She started to breath heavily as I traced my fingertips along the outline of her breasts then slowly across her taut nipple. She moaned as my fingers danced around her areola and nipple. I placed my other hand on her shoulder to pull open her dress as it fell off of her shoulder and went to the floor. She stepped out of it and used her foot to move it aside. She was on the balcony of our room completely naked. It was 3am so I don't think she was too worried about being seen.

She reached for my belt and unfastened it. She opened my pants and unzipped the fly. She reached for my hard cock and started to stroke it. She said, "I see I'm not the only one who forgot underwear."

I replied, "I did say pack light."

She started to unbutton my shirt and with each button kissed the skin that was revealed. She pulled my shirt off of me and it fell to the floor of the balcony. She then reached for my pants and pulled them down. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. We were now both naked on the balcony listening to the crashing waves of the ocean.

June slid down my body kissing my chest then sucking on a nipple. She kissed down my toned stomach and then let my cock enter her mouth. I could feel the velvety warmth of her mouth and tongue as it licked and sucked on me. She had her hand wrapped around the base of it and was slightly stroking it. I put my hands on her head and ran my fingers through her silky blonde hair and watched as my cock was being wrapped around her succulent lips.

I reached for her and pulled her up to me. There was a lounge chair on the balcony so I backed her to it and laid her on it. I bent over her and kissed her deeply then moving to her neck I kissed down to her breasts and caught one in my mouth as they were heaving from her heavy breathing. I sucked her taut nipple and flicked it with my tongue. It brought soft moans from her lips. I kissed down her firm stomach to the top of her pussy. I then encountered my next surprise. She had shaven her pussy bald.

She looked at me as I looked up at her and she asked, "Do you like it that way?"

I said, "Let me show you how much I like it that way."

I licked from the bottom of her slit to the top of it and kissed her there. I outlined her outer lips with my tongue and then inserted my tongue into her soft sweet folds. I could taste her sweet juices on my tongue and savored every drop. I traced my tongue up to her hard little clit and sucked it gently into my mouth.

She moaned out, "Oh yesssssss."

She grabbed my head and was grinding her pussy into my face as I traced circles around her clit.

She arched her back and began trembling with the first waves of her orgasm, "Oh my god," she moaned and let her juices flow onto my face and chin.

She stood up from the lounger and I kissed her then turned her around. She leaned her hands on the balcony railing as I guided my hard cock into her waiting and wet pussy. She was so wet and ready that my cock felt like I was sliding it into an oven. The soft warmth of her pussy enveloped my cock. I sank fully into her and stopped. My mind thought what an erotic scene. My beautiful wife bent over for me with the waves crashing somewhere below the balcony of our room in the Bahamas. I slowly withdrew and then back into her and she mewed another soft moan. I wanted this to last forever and to never have to remove my cock from within her warmth.

She moaned, "Fuck me Rick. I need you to fuck me!"

I started to thrust in and out of her pussy as she was grabbing the railing of our balcony. I reached under her and filled my hands with her breasts that were hanging down and swinging with each of my thrusts into her. I pinched her nipples and she moaned, "Oh god that feels good."

I then moved my hand to her hard and extended clit and massaged it with my fingers as I plunged time and time again into her.

She bent even further over so that her head was below the rail and her knuckles where turning white.

She whispered out, "Oh fuck I'm Cummming!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise and I moaned as I released my load of cum deep inside of her.

We stayed like this for a minute both of us breathing heavily. We listened to the waves crashing below us and enjoyed the feeling of satisfaction. My cock slid out of her pussy and she stood up, turned and we kissed.

She said, "We better get to bed or we will never wake up tomorrow to get our day started."

We jumped into the huge shower together and washed off each other's bodies. We got out dried off and crawled into bed naked. June usually did not like to sleep completely naked. She at least had to have on panties and maybe a t-shirt. Since she did not bring panties I guess she decided she might as well go all the way. We quickly fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up and it was 11am local time.

June rolled over and said, "Good Morning lover!"

We kissed and she asked, "Well what do we do today?"

I replied, "Let's get cleaned up and get some lunch then hit the beach!"

She said, "Sounds great to me."

She got out of bed and wrapped a sheet around her as she walked to the balcony. She said, "Oh Rick you have got to see the view!"

I slid on my pants and walked to the balcony. It was absolutely beautiful. The sky was a brilliant blue and the water was an azure blue. I looked down and right below us was the swimming pool. Around the pool were a lot of people and I had to notice that most of the women were topless.

I said, "Honey were not in Kansas anymore."

She replied, "Apparently not. It figures you would notice that view as well," as she poked me in the ribs.

She turned and threw the sheet onto the bed then went to the bathroom to get ready to go. I stood for a moment longer taking in both views that we had.

I heard her from the bathroom, "Put your eyes back in your head and get ready."

I went in to the suitcases to get my swim trunks. I could not find them. I asked, "Hun did you pack my swim trunks?"

She came out of the bathroom and reached into a suitcase to pull out a small piece of fabric and tossed them at me. I held them up and it was a swimsuit like what they wear in the Olympics.

"Do you want me to wear these?" I asked

"Yes. We are on vacation and nobody here will ever see us again. Besides I think you will look very sexy in them," She replied.

I pulled them on as she stood watching and smiling. I situated the boys in them and looked at her.

She said, "Just as I thought. SEEEEXY!"

I smiled at her and replied, "I'm glad you think so but if you will notice my dick and balls showing through the thin fabric leave little to the imagination."

"I want every girl down on the beach to know that my man is sexy and has a big cock," She replied.

I reached for a pair of shorts and pulled them on then grabbed a t-shirt and put it on.

She turned and went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I went to the balcony to take in the ocean air and the view again. She came out of the bathroom and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

I turned and she was wearing a beach cover up and some high-heeled sandals. I asked, "Let me see your new suit."

She said, "You will see it when we get to the beach. I'm hungry let's go."

We went down to the restaurant in the hotel and got some lunch.

We then headed outside to go to the beach. The air was warm and the sun was shining bright with not a cloud in the sky. As we approached the beach the trail split. One side pointed to the family beach and the other to an adults only beach. I stopped and let her choose the beach. Without hesitation she turned toward the adults only beach.

When we arrived at the beach there were people in all stages of undress from dressed to topless to completely naked. Everyone was enjoying the sun and the water.

We found a spot that had a beach umbrella tilted over in the sand. We spread out our towels. June reached for the buttons on her beach cover and started to unbutton them. When she peeled off the cover she was topless and had on a bright yellow thong bikini that hid very little.

"WOW!" That was all that would come out.

She smiled and asked, "I guess you like my new suit."

I said, "Holy shit I love it. I just cannot believe you are here in it."

She said, "Like I said we are on vacation and a long way from home. We will never see these people again. Are you going to take your shorts off and get comfortable?"

I replied, "I better wait a minute or we might get arrested and thrown off the beach our first day."

My cock was at full salute for June's new suit. June laid down on a towel and started putting lotion on her body. When she got to her tits and rubbed lotion on them my dick was still at attention.

She smiled at me and asked, "I guess that didn't help your situation at all did it?"

"No ma'am it did not," I replied.

She laid down on her back and I sat on a towel next to her waiting for my dick to calm down. Finally he softened and I stood up and peeled off my shorts. My cock was not completely limp and you could easily see the ridge around the head of my cock. I felt nearly naked.

June said, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

I said, "Hush or you will have him hard again."

We laid there sunning ourselves and enjoying the warmth of the sun. I was noticing the guys as they walked by checking out June. A couple of them made several passes to get a good view. I cannot blame them as she was super sexy and her large breasts were amazing.

June rolled over and asked, "Can you put some lotion on my back please?"

I grabbed the lotion and put some on my hands and then massaged it into her back. I added some more and rubbed it into her long sexy legs. My dick was starting to respond while rubbing her body. I next applied lotion to her ass. I was massaging it into her little bubble butt and my cock was hard as a rock. I grabbed a towel and covered my crotch area, as the suit she had bought me was so small the head of my dick was poking out from the waistband. I rubbed my hand along the crack of her ass and down between her legs.

She said, "You better be careful or your dick will be getting out of control."

I replied, "Too late for that concern."

She looked over at me and raised the towel. "Look honey he wants to come out and play."

There was pre-cum leaking from the head of my dick as she scooped it up with her finger and stuck it in her mouth, "MMMMMMMM I cannot wait to get some more of that," she mewed.

She just smiled an evil grin as she rolled back over to sun. I sat there watching the people waiting for my dick to retreat back into my swimsuit.

June rolled back over and was leaning on her elbows looking out into the ocean and I was sitting watching the people.

Suddenly we heard, "June and Rick?"

I thought who in the hell would be calling out our name in the Bahamas?

I looked up and there stood Shane and a woman. Shane was a guy we went to college with and the guy that June was seeing right before we met.

Shane said, "I'll be damned. I haven't seen you guys since school and imagine running into you here."

June was reaching for a towel to cover up with and I stayed sitting with a towel over my crotch.

Shane reached out his hand to shake it so I kept the towel wrapped around me and stood up. June also stood up and wrapped a towel around her to cover up.

I shook his hand and he reached over to give June a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He said, "I want to introduce you to my wife Misty."

We both shook Misty's hand.

Misty was a short cute brunette that was also topless and it did not seem to bother her that she was meeting us for the first time nearly naked. She had large tits that were well tanned and a very skimpy suit bottom that was merely nothing but strings and a triangle of cloth covering her pussy.

Shane said, "Wow you guys look great," as he looked at June

They sat down in the sand next to us and we caught up on things that had happened since school. June started to relax a little and let her towel down and went back to sunning as we talked. I mean it's not like Shane had not already seen every part of her body. It was just another one of those college stories I did not really care to hear about.

Misty asked, "I guess this is the June I have heard so much about. I understand you and Shane were an item before Rick came along."

June replied, "Yes, Shane and I dated when we were in school."

Shane hadn't changed much he was still tall, rugged and a handsome man.

Shane asked, "How much longer are you here for?"

I replied, "We just got here late last night. We have a week here still."

Misty said, "I wish we still had a week left. Unfortunately we leave in three more days."

Shane asked, "Do you guys want to join us for dinner tonight?"

I looked at June as she shrugged her shoulders and answered, "Sure why not?"

"Great we'll meet you in the restaurant downstairs at about 7pm?" He asked.

I said, "We'll see you about 7 then."

Shane and Misty got up to leave. Misty said, "It was very nice to meet you guys."

After they were gone I said, "Misty seems to be very nice."

June replied, "Yah she does and she has a great body. But, I'm sure you didn't notice that about her."

"Honey, yes I noticed how could you not she was nearly naked. But she does not hold a candle to you," I responded.

She said, "Nice save Mister."

I said, "It is getting late and I don't think either of us wants to burn the first day out."

When we got back to the room we jumped into the shower to rinse off the sweat and sand.

I had to ask, "Does seeing Shane bring back some memories?"

She shook her head yes. I asked, "Good or bad memories?"

She said, "Some of both."

We got out of the shower and were getting dressed for dinner. June said, "If I had known we were going to run into someone we knew here I would have brought panties and bras."

"I said, "Honey your tits are so firm and tight that you don't need a bra and I assume I will be the only one who knows you don't have on panties. What about me? You did not pack underwear for me either. Big Jim and the twins will be hanging free." This brought a smile to her face.

She said, "The only problem is that I knew we would not know anybody or see them again and all the dresses I brought for dinner are very short, silky and some are nearly see through. I wanted to be sexy for you this week."

I replied, "Honey it's ok! I'm sure it will be just fine."

I went into the bedroom to get dressed. June came out and picked out a dress then went back into the bathroom to fix her hair and make-up. I sat on the balcony and watched the ocean and the sun sinking in the sky. June stepped out on the balcony and my jaw hit the floor.

"Damn girl you look awesome!"

She blushed and said, "Thank-you kind sir," as she did a spin.

She was right the dress she had on was very short and when she spun you could see the bottom curve of her ass cheeks. Her tits were straining at the material and her nipples were hard and very noticeable. The dress was cut with a deep V that stopped at about her stomach. She had on a pair of high-heeled sandals and a gold ankle bracelet. I reached for her wrist and pulled her to me as I was sitting in the chair. I reached my hands up under her dress and caressed the soft globes of her ass cheeks. I buried my face into her cleavage and breathed deeply. She was wearing my favorite perfume. My dick was hard again. I ran my hand to her shaven pussy then raised her dress and kissed her sweet pussy. I stood up and kissed her. She ran her hand to my crotch and noticed my hard dick.