Our Bedroom Boardgame

Story Info
A game designed to try anything once.
4.8k words
4.4
45k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Donna is the love of my life after eight years of marriage and having sex is always good but we had become somewhat bored with "the same old thing" in the bedroom. We wanted to keep the sexual spark alive and to please each other so after some discussion we agreed on several erotic activities that we could feel comfortable with "if we worked up to it."

We got the idea to invent a bedroom game. We agreed to try just about anything once and thought that the game would make things random, spontaneous, and unexpected.

We agreed to release our personal inhibitions, consider anything and everything but not be pushy or to play anything that the other was not comfortable with. Our safety valve was to have a pass rule which we could use to skip an activity or to stop game play at any time, no hard feelings, no questions asked, and no guilt if anything was ever too much or not just right.

We felt that the game should progress from sweet G-rated fun to more risqué X-rated passion and that it should go as quickly or slowly as we wanted it to. So, our first step was to write every imaginable sensual and sexual idea we could come up with on a card. I had a box of old business cards that worked perfectly. Having too many cards wasn't possible. 'Kiss your partner and say I love you' were easy ones. 'Tie up your partner and spank them', hum, well, we were pretty conventional and couldn't imagine wanting to do that but we did have the pass rule and we did agree to consider anything. Besides, we had to admit under the right circumstances it might just be fun, very unique and kinky. We were tired of being conventional.

"I’d really have to let down my inhibitions to do some of these things," I said.

"Exactly," Donna replied.

Making up the cards was part of the fun. Some of them read: 'Massage your partner.' 'Kiss your partner under their clothing.' 'Use the electric razor to trim his/her fur.' 'Pick a yummy topping, have your partner apply it to their body wherever they want and then eat it off for him/her.' 'Pose your partner and take a Polaroid.' 'Remove an article of clothing with your mouth.' On and on, everything we could think of, no judgments except was it safe, and for us, private. When we thought about it we had a lot of ideas. "...How about using a mirror, ...what could we do with body lotions, sexy clothing, costumes, a feather, foods"… We could add to our cards forever as we thought of other things. Actually, the evenings that we made up our cards were erotic and fun. We agreed to try and add two cards whenever we played in the future.

We wanted quality time together. We wanted to serve each other, to dine on a mixture of verbal, visual and tactile delicacies, done with a balance of lust, trust and affection.

We didn't want to be too ridged but we figured that we should have some time limits so that we wouldn't climax too soon or take too long. If we wanted a real quickie but still some variety we could forget the game, just pick a card and do it. We still had fun and got to sleep early. If we played the full game a timer would make sure any one turn didn’t go too long.

We devised a game board where on the first part of the board the activities on the cards were foreplay types of things. The end of the board was more X-rated; anything up to but not including orgasm, and finally a goal where whatever we were doing would end in climax.

The game board also had jump spots depending on if we wanted a short, medium or long game. For a shorter game we agreed not to jump back. For a longer game we could go back as many times as we wanted.

Finally, needing to feel safe, loved and in control, Donna wanted lots of kissing and hugging spaces.

Before we played our new game we gathered the ingredients and props that we might use. Picking up a card I said, "We don't have film for the Polaroid."

Donna replied, "Oh, leave it in. We'll fake it."

"We don't have any whipped cream, but we could just describe what we’d do with it," I said.

Donna laughed as she read one of the cards, "I hope you don't mind but I just can't do this one tonight."

I assured her, "I won’t mind at all. There are plenty of other things to do but leave it in anyway. If you pick it I promise I'll understand when you pass."

"Are you sure?" Donna questioned with a slight smile and squinted eyes.

"I promise. Besides, I probably won't even know what you passed on since if it’s your turn you don't even have to read it out loud if you don’t want to."

Donna was fine with that and added as an afterthought, “maybe by then I’ll be in the mood.” I smiled.

After we culled through the cards we separated them into two stacks. We colored the borders green for Phase I foreplay activities and red for advanced Phase II activities. We shuffled them, put them in place, got two tokens, dice (actually only one) and a two-minute timer from another game. We were ready to play.

Donna rolled a three, ladies always go first, she landed on a kiss your partner space, which we did, and she picked a card. It read, “Make love to your lover’s neck,” which she did enthusiastically. She started with a quick kiss on the side of my neck, she sucked my earlobe and kissed my eye, cheek and came back down to my neck again. “I’m liking this,” I said.

I rolled a five landing on a square, which read, ‘Remove each others shirts.’ My card said, 'Compliment your partner.' "I love your face, your smile and your eyes, your figure, long legs, luscious breasts and I appreciate that you love me and would play this game with me." She kissed me and we weren't even on a kissing space. I think she liked it too.

Her turn again, a two, shirts already off, she picked a card, 'Massage your body suggestively.' She fondled herself tweaking her nipples. She lowered her bra strap off of her shoulder and then reached between her legs. Rubbing her thighs and crotch she made a furrow on her pants, which outlined her pussy lips. She then reached one hand around from behind and stroked up and down. She knew me. I actually blushed.

I groaned with lust and rolled a four, a hug and kiss space. After a minute of very nice kissing I picked a card, which read, 'Tease your mate, remove an article of clothing.' I removed a sock. "I don't think that's what was meant by tease," she said. I had a Cheshire grin on my face and just shrugged my shoulders.

As we progressed, our clothing gone, we were both quite stimulated and could end this right now but we forged on anyway getting even more aroused. Donnas turn again she landed on a jump space. I said, “You could pass and stay where you are.”

She said, "No, I like the foreplay." She chose a star space on the first part of the board. If one person goes back we both go back. Now her choice she decided to pick from the second pile, 'Suck each others tits -at the same time.' She moaned that she was already sensitive. At one point I got a card that said, 'Masturbate yourself.' Squeezing my cock expressing some juice I slowly spread it downward and then rubbed it around as Donna watched me expand. I stopped after just a minute since I was getting sensitive and the rules prohibited orgasm anywhere but at the goal.

Donna drew a card, which read, ‘use a dildo on your partner.’ We have a 12-inch double dildo. She held the fleshy latex pole between her legs like it was her cock. I took a pass. I said, “I would like to try it some time but I’m not quite ready tonight. She said she understood and she sincerely meant it as she rubbed it and tried to entice me anyway.

Donna passed twice, one card she drew and one I drew. She reached the goal before I did and decided not to jump back. The card she picked instructed, 'Suck his cock.' I said, "If you do that I'm gonna cum. We have to pass."

"No, I don’t have to pass. I can’t make you go until you get here, but I can explain in EXPLICIT detail how I WOULD do it," she emphasized. So she proceeded to explain how she was so hot that she would just devour me, lick my balls, take me all the way down her throat, stroking me with her hands and mouth. She fondled me as she talked, her fingers tracing where her tongue would have been. I was so turned on that I grabbed my swollen shaft and painted her lips with it. After a few seconds she swung around with her legs spread and commanded, "Fuck the rules, I want you inside me. Now." I came almost instantly but kept fucking tirelessly until she screamed in orgasm too. We lay joined together and fell asleep in each other’s arms. As I started to come out of her we woke up. We said simultaneously, "We have got to play this again."

…………

Here are some of the cards we made up. There are some repeats and some we pass on every time (so far) but we have had fun and some laughs inventing ideas. Make up your own (and share them with us.)
Kiss your partner and say I love you
Kiss your partner under their clothing.
Use the electric razor to trim his/her fur.
Tie up and spank your partner.
Pick a topping, have your partner apply it to their body wherever he/she wants and then eat it off.
Pose your partner and take a Polaroid.
Use a dildo on your partner.
See how many fingers you can fit into your partner.
Use the vibrator on yourself while your partner watches.
Remove an article of clothing with your mouth.
Show something sexy in a mirror
Use body lotion
Pick out sexy clothing then model for him/her
Use a costume
Stroke sensually with a feather
Play with sexy foods
Kiss and hug
Apply whipped cream and eat it
Make love to your lovers neck.
Remove each others shirts.
Compliment your partner.
Massage your body suggestively
Tease your mate, remove an article of clothing.
Suck each others tits -at the same time.
Masturbate yourself.
Kiss his/ her genitals.
Dance for your lover
Dance a fast dance with your lover
Tongue kiss
Kiss your lovers hands and arms
Apply some of your juice to your lovers lips. Then kiss.
Massage your lovers hands and fingers like a cock
Caress yourself while your lover watches
Play statue
Pose for your partner while he/she takes Polaroid’s.
Slide/grind your genitals on your partners leg
Massage your lovers butt
Massage your lovers butt and let your fingers slip
Masturbate yourself with your lovers hand
Lick your lovers tits, don’t suck
Get close and examine your lover. Look, touch, smell, taste but don’t caress, grope or eat
Use your lovers hand to caress your skin
Dance a slow dance with your lover
Bite, chew your lover.
Massage your lovers face
Put your favorite fruit on your lover and slowly eat it off
Rub her G spot
Blindfold your lover and lick, kiss and bite
Put a dildo between her legs like a man and do what she wants with it
Mirror each other: touch your partner where and how you want to be touched and (s)he will copy.
Read a passage from an erotic story
Make up a sex story: man’s perspective
Make up a sex story: woman’s perspective
Make up a sex story: you are a voyeur
Make up a sex story: watch others having sex.
Ask your partner to pick a favorite treat. Put it in your mouth and share it back and forth.
Pretend this is your first time. What and how would you touch first? Explain then do it.
Place your hand on your lovers genitals. Have them explicitly instruct you what to do. Don’t do anything he/she haven’t asked for.
Place your mouth on your lovers tit. Have them explicitly instruct you what to do. Don’t do anything he/she haven’t asked for.
Rub your genitals all over your partners leg trying to leave as much wetness as you can.
Rub your genitals all over your partners chest trying to leave as much wetness as you can.
Lay with face on your partners genitals. Tell why this is a good place to be.
Tie your partners hands and legs down to the bed. Touch, pinch, bite, lick, massage and caress.
Ask your partner what their favorite part of your anatomy is. Feed it to him/her.
Rub your genitals all over you partners face trying to leave as much wetness as you can.
Lick and eat your lovers belly button like it was a vagina.
Dance a slow dance.
Massage and caress your lovers face, neck and head.
Tell your lover something that they do to prepare a mood that you like.
Tell your lover something that they do sexually that you like.
Watch a scene from a sex video
Film a sexy video. Direct your lover.
Star in a sexy video. Have your lover direct you.
Make up a sex story: You are on en exotic vacation.
Make up a sex story: You have been shipwrecked on a deserted island.
Make up a sex story: You are at the Sybarus.
Masturbate while your lover watches from a hidden position.
Watch your lover masturbate from a hidden position.
Pick a sexy thing for your partner to wear and model.
If your clothing is off put it back on.
Wear a blindfold as your lover fondles your body (hands only).
Repeat any one of the past cards.
Switch roles and repeat the last card.
Ask your partner to do something nice for you (be specific).
Make up a story: You were asleep dreaming about________.
Make up a sex story: A totally impossible sexual fantasy you can’t act out tonight.
Your lover is a possession. You just bought him/her for your pleasure. Explain why.
Allow your lover to place a drop of your wetness on their fingertip then suck it off of him/her.
Moisten your fingertip with your lovers wetness and lick it off.
You are for sale. Convince your lover that they should buy you.
Repeat the third from the last card.
Fondle your partners chest.
Lubricate his fingers, she chooses how many fingers then she uses them like a penis.
Hold your partner by the head and direct to any part of your body and tell him/her what to do.
Explain in explicit detail what it feels like to have an orgasm.
Explain in explicit detail what it feels like to mate with your lover.
Massage where your partner points.
Apply makeup to your lover.
Apply a perfume to your lover.
Apply a hot moist towel for your lover.
Do a strip tease.
Wash your genital area.
Wash your lovers genital area.
Finger trace: Spell sexy words or a phrase on your partners skin.
Tie your lover to a chair, then kiss & fondle.
Story: You rape your lover. Be explicit & exaggerate all details.
Story: Your lover rapes you. Be explicit & exaggerate all details.
Go back seven spaces
Go ahead two spaces
Do body builder poses
Lubricate and caress your lovers glans/clit -one finger only.
Recall & share together the first time: You saw your lover naked.
Recall & share together the first time: First intimate touch.
Recall & share together the first time: First non- intimate touch.
Recall & share together the first time: First orgasm.
Recall & share together the first time: First awareness of lovers sexuality.
Recall & share together the first time: First sexual intercourse together.
Renew your vows together.
Play wrestle.
Use ice erotically on your lover.
Feed each other a snack.
Masturbate together.
Masturbate each other. 69 position no oral.
Dress up: model, walk the catwalk with turns and poses.
Stand and kiss.
Rub her breasts on his face.
Watch while your mate plays with his/her breasts.
Use suggestive body language to entice your partner.
Tell your partner all about a wonderful, intimate fantasy day.
Talk dirty to your lover.
Pretend you and your lover have switched sexes. Explain in detail what you would do and how you would make love to him/her.
Recall a favorite sexual time that you had with your partner.
Hold your partners glass while he/she drinks.
Your partner takes your card.
Move to your partners square.
Move to the closest star.
Lay with your head on your partners thigh. Caress what you’re looking at.
Story: You have just taken a drug that completely eliminates your inhibitions. Explain what you might do.
Story: You are on a long train ride with your lover. What would you do?
Massage his prostate.
If your clothing is off: Both of you put on your sexiest underwear.
Apply a lip-gloss to an unusual area on your lovers body.
Describe, don’t do --oral sex.
Describe, don’t do –masturbation.
Describe –getting ready for a big date.
Describe but don’t do –forcing your partner to have sex with you.
Describe but don’t do –being forced to have sex.
Describe –sex in public.
Describe –how you feel and what you think when you’re really horny but can’t have sex.
Lick his balls.
Tit-fuck her.
Rub, massage your partners hands with a hot, wet washcloth.
Scratch your partners back.
Open your shirt and nurse your lover like a baby.
Roll play: You are master & your partner is slave.
Roll play: You are the doctor, examine your lover.
Nibble your partners earlobe.
Direct, coach your lover: How to make love to your tits.
Direct, coach your lover: How to give you a hand job.
Use the vibrator on your lover.
Use the vibrator on yourself.
Use the vibrator on your lovers back.
As your partner bends over stand behind him/her hold on and dry hump.
Make up a sex story: watch others having sex.
Describe what you would: See, do, think and feel as you and your lover watch a GOOD X-rated movie.
Make up a sex story: you discover that your lover is dripping wet & not wearing any underwear while out in public.
Make a date, a firm commitment to play again.
Enter her while she uses a dildo.
Pull, pinch, stretch…Manipulate your nipples.
Tie your lover’s arms and legs spread eagle on the bed. Do what you want to do.
Tell why you are emotionally attracted to your lover.
Tell why you are physically attracted you to your lover.
Use a candle in an unusual way.
“Bottoms up” legs up in a bicycle position, pour water into her until full. Use your imagination to empty her.
Feed your lover some part of your body.
Make up a new card.
Say why you like this game.
Pound your lover on the back.
Suck your lovers thumb like a cock.
Have your lover lay on his/her back, get on your hands and knees above: tease and do naughty things.
Lick his/her butt crack.
Compliment your lover’s abilities.
Make a date, a firm commitment to do something nice together next week.
Press hard -crotch to crotch. Try to make her come with his balls.
Take a series of sexy pictures with the digital camera.
Watch yourselves in the mirror. Perform a porno scene.
Coat your fingers with your mate’s wetness. Enjoy and then describe why you like it.
Use an extender or pad his penis, cover with a condom, lubricate and enter her.
Take your lovers hands in yours, lubricate and use them to masturbate yourself.
Blindfolded, turn about, you must bend over and "bob" to see what you can get in your mouth.
Stand behind your partner. Push tight with your pelvis, reach around and use your fingers to stimulate.
Slowly, deliberately, apply a great deal of lotion to the front of your naked body. Then dance very closely.
Start doing a “nice” massage but let your hands slip to where they shouldn’t.
Recall a sexual encounter where the sensations were extreme. Describe every sensation in explicit detail.
Finish the story: It might be a dream but you realize that YOU are awake with a very enormous, sensitive COCK. (Even if you are a woman) (Be detailed)
Finish the story: It might be a dream but you realize that YOU are awake with a very wet sensitive VAGINA. (Even if you are a man) (Be detailed)
The fastest way to make me orgasm is to _____
The thing that you do that turns me on the most is _________
My favorite sexual positions are ____
My favorite sexual activities are ____
If it is ok with you, I would like to try _______ someday.
The best sex we ever had was ____
My sexual fantasy is ____
Orgasm means ____ to me
When you touch me like ____ I generally respond ____
The one thing about you that I am most struck by is _______
I find it difficult to talk about what turns me on because ____. Lover: assure your mate.
It turns me on when you say ____.
I love (doing) ______ for you.
My favorite sexual activity is . . . .

12