Our Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
Joined by another.
1.6k words
2
5.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sustenance, which we both needed, I am feeling a little giddy. Here it is, the 2nd time I have met this man and already feel totally in tune with him or at least his body.

How is it you can talk with someone for hours, email him enough to burn up the internet lines and believe you know him and then when you meet, it's either fireworks that you don't want to end or it feels like detention with time dragging on forever. I am glad it was fireworks, let's hope the shower didn't put any sparks out.

As we sit both dressed, and me feeling a little tired, I look at this man and ask him what now?

I mean after being with him two times, does that mean we are done with this dance or was it just foreplay for longer more exciting hours with him?

I am a little nervous, for both answers actually. What if that was it, and 'Oh god!' what if it wasn't. I feel completely out of my element.

I decide to just play it cool, be myself and seriously, who doesn't love learning new things? He has been just looking at me while I have this internal conversation, and I wonder what he is thinking, but as usual he keeps that to himself. With a half smile, half smirk on his face, I wonder if he thinks he knows what I am thinking.

I may have to surprise him and as I am wondering what I can come up with, there is a knock at the door. Who could that be? I look to Liam and he shrugs, so I go to the door.

I open it slightly as I am just wearing Liam's t-shirt and my panties. It's the young man to pick up our lunch tray.

I tell him just a sec and turn to get my robe and then pause in mid step. I turn back around and open the door wide and say come on in. I look at Liam and he is practically rolling as he keeps his laughter quiet, damn does he read my mind? That infuriates me, why does it feel like his making fun of me?

As if I can't come up with an original idea, which makes me mad and I suppose eggs me on. With a startling realization, I guess part of me wants to do these things, be this adventurous, and be what ever I want while I have this time with Liam. Things I have never done before, but have fantasies about.

The young man whose nationality I can't quite guess, but who is beautiful, with almond eyes and dark skin and a really tight butt, which I notice as he bends over to pick up a napkin off the floor. I run over to assist him and bend over to pick the other napkin up. 'Oh sorry', I explain as I accidentally hit that nice tight ass with my other hand to keep balance, as I was leaning down. I am so clumsy, and I know my smile is not masking my fake innocence.

I look at this man, who may be young but is all man, and tell him with my eyes that I am thinking we could have some fun. I know I suck at this nonverbal communication, so with my heart pounding, I step forward and put my hand on the crotch of his pants and I just look at him for a minute. I think my voice is shaking as I ask him if he has any extra time on his hands and if he'd like to play while my Liam watches.

He looks over to Liam and back at me and then back at Liam. Liam understands the unspoken question and says of course he can play with me, but he will participate as well. I ask this quiet young man what his name is and find out it is Tajo. I smile and take Tajo's hand and put it on my breast, which makes my stomach clench. I have thought of this situation many times and my body reacts immediately which makes my panties wet. Liam looks at me and says, baby you are good.

As I move towards the bed, I hope that I am doing this right. It's my first time initiating a threesome, and I am so very excited, but don't know if it's excited like virginal Lezil meeting Rolf at the carousel or like Diane Lane in Unfaithful with the hot French guy.

I turn around and kiss Tajo lightly over and over until he deepens the kisses. I wrap my arms around him and enjoy the taste of him as feel him harden against my belly.

I look at Liam and ask him to make sure the door is locked and turn to Tajo to take his jacket and shirt off. He is ripped underneath the uniform which is such a nice surprise. He must have heard my intake of breath and tells me he is a rugby player at college where he is studying business.

I just thank the gods, and move to undo his slacks and his hard-on is standing tall. He pulls my t-shirt over my head and bends down taking my nipple in his mouth. I groan as he sucks and plays with it. I feel Liam's hands take my hips and pull me back. Tajo looks up in surprise as I move out of his reach.

I turn around as Tajo's hands replace Liam's at my hips. Liam sits on the bed, scooting back and reaches for my hands to pull me down. Looks like I am the lucky girl to get two hard cock's this afternoon. As I lean down to put Liam's hard cock in my mouth, Tajo is pulling down my panties and putting his fingers to work. Once he figures out we don't have any problems with my being ready, I feel the head of his dick against me.

Liam strokes my cheek to remind me I have additional duties and I take him deep in my mouth. I feel Tajo push into me and I try to focus enough to start a rhythm with Liam's cock in my mouth as my body is moving with Tajo's thrusts.

I have to put my hands out to steady myself as Tajo is an enthusiastic lover and I have to keep tension against his thrusts which is making me take Liam deeper than I had ever before.

Liam has noticed the change as I hear him making sounds that I hope are sounds of enjoyment and not pain. I suck him and love the taste of him and hum my approval, which earns me another growl of approval. I have to concentrate as I feel Tajo moving in me and hitting my favorite spot in the front of my vagina.

My body clenches against his and I try to keep my attention on Liam as well. I run my tongue down over his balls which I have found out is a favorite spot of his and back up his shaft paying special attention to the underside of his delicious cock. My body is taking over and I know I am close to the end. My body is contracting and the heat moves up my thighs and Tajo is using more pressure on my hips as my legs take less of my weight.

I don't know what I am paying attention to anymore; all the sensations are running concurrently through my system. I have Liam's dick in my mouth and a cock in my wet pussy and I want to cum and I want to lick and suck Liam until he screams my name.

Tajo's breathing is increasing and Liam has wrapped his hand in my hair and is not letting go. My legs go shaky, and I groan with my release with Tajo not far behind.

As I cum, I leave Liam wanting, as I push back against Tajo, feeling every inch of his last thrusts. Before I have time to catch my breath, Liam pulls my head back down and I take his cock back in my mouth. I give him my full attention, wanting to taste him again.

I suck him and run my fingers down his cock, using my swirling tongue to make him moan. Holding and rubbing his balls, running my tongue around the head of his dick. His hand has become heavier on my head and his balls are tightening.

I can hear him say, between dragging in deep gulps of air, that he is getting close.

Before I can even process that thought, he is groaning and cumming in my mouth.

I swallow and wipe the corner of my mouth and look to see Liam looking oh so satisfied. I smile and straddle him, moving my hands across his shoulders, whispering in his ear, how much I loved tasting him and what I am going to do next.

I hear Tajo clear his throat and realize he is quietly dressing behind me. I feel a little silly as I had forgotten he was behind me watching me finish Liam.

I meet his eyes and take a deep breath, how do I finish this? I am not sure what to say. Tajo smiles and kisses my cheek and says thanks and finishes dressing before grabbing the cart and heading out the door.

As Lim and I lay together, I smile and ask if I surprised him. He says, yeah it was a surprise, and then asks if he can assist me with any other fantasies I may have. We snuggle down and lay in the quiet thinking both on our thoughts...