Our Bi-Sexual Tahitian Vacation

Story Info
Husband and wife share a hot island stud.
6k words
4.54
172.4k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and I were spending our second honeymoon in style. We had been young & broke when we first got married, so now, as we were both approaching 30 and doing well in our careers, we wanted to treat ourselves. So we booked a week in Bora-Bora, Tahiti. We had an amazing over-the-water bungalow that faced towards beautiful sunsets. Though there were about 40 bungalows over the water, we were towards the end and it was private enough that Trish could sunbathe topless, the way she prefers. The resort had a pool and lots of sexy people on vacation and plenty of pretty women who didn't care who saw them lying out topless on the beach.

Trish is 29 and sexier now than when we married. She's spent enough time at the gym to have a rocking body, but she's not overly toned. She's got her own natural tits with hard little nipples, a trim brown bush and a sweet ass. Most important, she's got an adventurous spirit and a dirty little mind. Since we live in a small town, we're very conservative amongst our friends, but Trish is always willing to cut loose in our bedroom. We both enjoy toy play, role-playing and sex that can be on the edge of dangerous.

We spent most of the week truly relaxing. Kayaking in the lagoon, getting massages, jet skiing, snorkeling. All the things one can enjoy in paradise. We also managed to find time to fuck at least twice a day. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to fuck in a kayak, but we managed it. Our second night, after several mai-tais, Trish insisted that I fuck her ass out on our deck in the moonlight. We were having fun.

Our next to last night was the traditional luau (although it may be that they've stolen that from Hawaii, don't know) and we headed up to the big outdoor dining area. We snagged a table right on the performance floor and settled in, had a few drinks. After a while, the dancers came in and started to put on the show. There were about eight men and four women. The women/girls were all very sexy with their pretend coconut bras and grass skirts and the men were all in solid shape. The dancing they do is extremely athletic, so it was no wonder these guys were impressive. We watched as they pulled volunteers out of the audience and had a good time making them dance with them. Then one of the guys pulled Trish up and got her on the dance floor. By now, all the dancers had pulled guests up to dance with them, so I was probably the only one really watching my wife and this young Tahitian stud. It wasn't that they were dirty dancing, but there was clearly some heat between them. I saw Trish's face flush and her nipples quickly began to show through her thin dress. She was having fun and laughing, but I could tell she was also turned on.

Trish and I had never had an open marriage. For all our craziness, it had stayed between the two of us. I think it was mostly because we didn't want to ruin our small town reputations, but it was also because we'd never really had an opportunity we wanted to take. I wondered if Trish would take this opportunity if I offered it to her.

When the dance ended, everyone applauded and Trish and the Tahitian man came back to our table. Trish introduced me to Terry and I congratulated him on his dancing. "You made my wife sweat, so you must be doing something right."

Terry smiled, "Your wife moves very well" he said. He had a clear French-Tahitian accent, but his English was very good.

Terry left and Trish sat back down. I smiled at her. "Were you having fun?"

She laughed, "That was harder than my spinning class. These guys are in shape."

I looked at her "Do you always get turned on in spinning class?"

Trish blushed again, "What..."

"Your nipples are still hard and I bet if I checked your thong right now it would be nice and moist. So again, were you having fun?"

Trish looked at me. She was slightly puzzled, perhaps trying to figure out if I was mad, but finally replied, "It was very... nice."

"Would you like to have more fun with Terry?"

Trish paused, gauging her response. "That's not something we've ever really considered..." she started.

"Not back home," I said. "But we're not back home are we? What happens in Tahiti will stay in Tahiti."

Trish stared into my eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want to do anything..."

I stopped her, putting my hand over hers. "Honey, we've been together for eight years now. If I'm sure of anything, it's how much you love me. So if this is something you want, I want you to have it."

Trish looked at me for a long moment, and then her face curled into a wicked grin. "Well then, I want it. Now why don't you go get it for me?" So she was really going to put me to the test. Since I had offered, I had to follow through.

I got up and walked to where the dancers were putting away their gear (I don't suppose the ancient Tahitians had duffle bags for their dance gear) and asked Terry if I could talk to him. I told him that we had been very impressed with the dance show and that my wife had truly enjoyed dancing with him. He smiled, so I pressed forward. "She was hoping that perhaps you two could continue later tonight... in our bungalow." Terry stared at me stone faced.

Not knowing anything about native customs, I was suddenly hoping I hadn't broken some tribal custom (only the elder dancers are allowed to sleep with visiting men's wives, perhaps) when Terry asked, "You're okay with that?"

"I don't know. We've never done it before. But if ever there was a time and a place, this would be it. And, I'll be honest, just dancing with you got my wife hot, so we're curious to see what you can do when you're not performing for a crowd." Terry finally nodded yes. I gave him our bungalow room number and told him to come by in a couple of hours.

Walking back to the table, I had that singular sensation of weightlessness. Like I had just done something dangerous and was about to float off the earth. But, then I saw my wife watching me and realized that, no matter what, we'd be fine after tonight.

I sat back down at the table and Trish waited for my response. I let her wait. Finally she smacked my arm, "Now you're being cruel."

I smiled. "Let's enjoy dinner and relax and then we'll have a guest over for games afterward." Trish smiled and raised her wine glass. I raised mine back and we toasted. It was sure to be a memorable night.

Less than two hours later we were back in our bungalow, slightly drunk and very horny. Trish had slipped into her sexiest lingerie and I was lounging in my boxers and a robe. Trish got out our camera. "You want pictures do you?" I teased.

"Only for us and we can erase them if we think it's a bad idea. But if this is a once and only kinda deal, I might want to have something to remember it by." I glanced at my watch, wondering if Terry had decided to blow us off. Trish caught me, "You're a bit tense aren't you? Why don't I fix that." Trish pushed me down into the lounge chair and pulled my cock out of my boxers. She cooed over my cock for a moment, breathing warm air all over it, then submerged it in her mouth. While I was still only semi-hard, she took me all the way down to my pubes. As I got rock hard and fully engorged, Trish started concentrating on the head of my cock.

She is one amazing cocksucker because she truly loves doing it. She looked up at me, locking eyes on mine, and took her mouth off my cock long enough to lick both her hands. And then she continued to work the head of my cock with her mouth while stroking the shaft with her spit-soaked hands. My girl knows what I like and as I quickly neared climax, she moved one hand down to put pressure on my taint and tease my prostate. Fuck, I love it when she does that! "Fuck baby, here I come" I growled and grabbed her head. Hot cum jetted from my cock into her mouth and she sucked even harder, pulling it from my cock. I shot several blasts into her mouth and then collapsed back into the chair. Trish kept sucking, making my sensitive cock jump each time she licked the underside. She loves to do that, it makes her laugh to see how quickly I go from needing strong friction to jumping at the slightest touch. What can I say, it's a dick thing.

She was right, now I was relaxed. And good timing too, as there was a gentle knock at the door. Trish said she had to freshen up, so I tucked my cock back in my shorts, wrapped my robe around me and answered the door. Terry was waiting outside and I invited him in. He had changed out of his grass skirt costume (which shouldn't have surprised me, clearly they don't wear that all the time. Don't know what I was expecting.) and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I made him a drink and explained Trish was in the bathroom. While we were waiting, I made a bit of small talk. I asked Terry how old he was (26) and what he did when he wasn't dancing (worked at a scuba shop diving with tourists) and finally, if he had ever done this before. "No, I've wanted to a couple times, but never got the right vibe. Plus, if a guest complains, I could lose my gig and I like the money."

I assured him that Trish and I had no intention of complaining. "So what is it you want me to do?" Terry asked.

"Let's just have a fun night and see where it takes us."

And then Trish came out of the bathroom. She had put a gauzy beach coverup on over her lingerie which barely served to mask how hot she was. Terry stood up and she came up and hugged him, then kissed him lightly on the lips. "We're so glad you could join us." She purred. I put on some music and Trish told Terry she wanted to dance again. This time it was clearly sexual and Trish was getting into it. Their hands started caressing each other and Trish reached down to squeeze his firm ass. They were locked in a deep tongue kiss and I settled back to watch the show. Trish pulled away from Terry and said, "Let's have some fun." She winked at me as she pulled his shirt over his head, once again revealing his well-muscled torso. Terry pulled off her coverup revealing her fantastic body. Terry whistled in appreciation and Trish did a slow turn to show off her assets. Then she stepped close to Terry and unbuckled his shorts and dropped them to the ground. Apparently island guys go commando, as he was naked underneath. Trish reached down and grasped his semi-hard cock. "Is this for me?" Terry nodded. "Good."

Trish sunk to her knees in front of our island stud and took his cock in her mouth. Terry took a breath as her warm mouth closed over his member. I watched as Trish repeated her technique -- taking his cock to the pubes and slowly backing off as he got rock hard. She began to stroke his cock in her mouth, before finally pulling back and grinning at me. She held Terry's cock in her hand like it was a trophy. It was the first time in my life I had ever been in the room with another hard cock. (Tod Hammond's accidental boner in 7th grade gym shower doesn't count.) I had to look, had to do the mental comparison with my own cock. He was about 6 or 7 inches in length (I was a bit longer) and his cock seemed a bit more slender than mine, but he had a more bulbous head than me. I settled back, secretly glad that we hadn't selected some monster stud with a cock that would make mine pale in comparison. What Trish would enjoy tonight was the experience, but it wouldn't be with some monster cock that I would have to think about afterwards.

Trish pulled Terry to the king size bed and put him on his back. With him in front of her and me behind watching, she did a very dirty striptease, rubbing her nipples as they came into view, slipping a spit-soaked finger into her pussy and spreading her ass to show off her little brown hole. When she was naked, she crawled up Terry's muscular frame and planted her pussy on his face. Terry responded by giving her exactly what she needed, based on the sounds and her gyrations. His hands clamped onto her ass as she ground her wet pussy on his face. Trish was so turned on by the whole scene, that she had her first orgasm right then. I saw her body relax and she turned to me with a smile. "I think we picked a winner" she said.

While turned Trish noticed that Terry's cock was starting to droop and quickly flipped around to 69. But she looked back at Terry and told him to lick her ass, rather than her pussy. Both Trish and I like a little assplay, so it was good to see she wasn't being shy in asking for what she wanted. I saw Terry spread her tight cheeks apart as he started licking her asshole and she sighed with contentment and slurped his cock back into her mouth. After a couple of minutes of that, Trish sat up and announced she was ready to fuck. She looked at me and said, "And you're helping."

I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind but I stood up, my hard-on waving under my boxers, and walked to the bed. Trish flipped around and raised her pussy over Terry's rock hard prick. She turned to me, "Since this was your idea, you get to do the honors. I want you to put Terry's cock in my pussy."

Another test. Well, it had been my idea. As I had never seen another man's hard cock in person up to this point, I hadn't made a real habit of touching them either. I reached underneath her ass and touched Terry's prick. It felt like mine, all covered in my wife's spit. I lined it up with her pussy and rubbed his bulbous head on her outer lips a few times. "Whenever you're ready, babe" I told her.

Trish sat down, taking just the head of Terry's cock inside her. She waited a moment for her pussy to adjust, then rose and settled all the way, burying his cock in her wet pussy. A sound of contentment growled out of her. I backed off to watch the action. Terry remained mostly still as Trish road him. She likes to be in control and she clearly was here. Her pussy slipped up and down on his cock and it made a slapping sound every time her ass hit his legs. It was pretty fucking hot to watch. And then Trish took his hand and sucked on his thumb. Once wet, she lowered it to her clit and pushed. Terry seemed to get the message and started rhythmically rubbing her clit while she bounced up and down on his cock. Trish started making growling noises as she neared orgasm and Terry started pumping up into her to meet her thrusts. Trish froze at the top of her stroke as her orgasm peaked. Her body shook and shuddered the way it does when she's having a great orgasm and then she finally sank back down on his hard cock. She lowered her body so she was resting on his and I could see her pussy lift and his cock still deep inside her.

Trish murmured, 'Fuck that was great."

Terry smiled. "My turn now,' he asked. He rolled her over and started fucking her slowly missionary style. Trish smiled at me, clearly she was having no regrets. Watching my wife get serviced, and get exactly what she wanted, well I was fine as well. Terry got more aggressive and raised Trish's legs up onto his shoulders. He started making deep thrusts -- pulling all the way back and then slamming home. Trish grunted, but I knew from experience that she likes it deep and rough like that. Terry banged her that way for another five minutes or so, his muscled ass hammering away at her. When he paused for a moment, Trish asked him to fuck her from behind.

Terry pulled out and waited for Trish to turn over. His hard cock was slick with her juices as he watched her get face down and raise her ass in the air. She reached back and spread her ass so he could get a clean shot at her pussy. This time, he rammed it to the hilt in one stroke. Trish gasped and grunted as he started banging her doggie style. After a few minutes, Terry said he was getting close and Trish slid down so she was lying on her stomach. She squeezed her ass cheeks tight, giving Terry that extra friction that's so damn good. Meanwhile she sneaked both her hands underneath herself to rub her clit. This is Trish's favorite position and I could see she wanted to hit another O as Terry hit his. Terry went into overdrive, thrusting his cock in and out of Trish's wet pussy and she rubbed her own clit and pushed her ass back at him. Suddenly, I saw him tense up and his butt muscles spasmed and then he pushed himself hard into her. Trish cried out as her own orgasm hit and they rode that wave together. Terry collapsed on top of Trish and they were both still, except for the heaving of their bodies as they tried to catch their breath.

Well, that had been fucking hot to watch. It must have been amazing for Trish. I was surprised that I wasn't jealous, but this felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was glad we had taken it. Finally, Terry rolled off and out of Trish and lay on his back on the bed. Trish rolled over and smiled at me. She had tears, whether of exhaustion or happiness I wasn't sure, streaking her face. She slowly got up out of bed and came over to sit in my lap. "Thank you, baby" she cooed. "That was fantastic"

"If you're happy, I'm happy" I said.

"Oh, I'm very happy. But I think you may need more than my happiness to really celebrate tonight."

Terry roused himself on the bed and looked at us. "That was... great. Ummm, do you want me to go, or what?" I hadn't actually thought about the afterwards. Thanks for fucking my wife, we had a lovely time?

But before I could answer, Trish leaned in and whispered to me, "He doesn't have to leave just yet... if you don't want him to."

If I don't want him to? What? And then it hit me, what Trish was suggesting. Whoa, not something I had thought about when I started all this. Now Trish and I, as I said, have an adventurous sex life. One of our favorite role-playing games is to let her ride me and pretend that she's the one with the cock. I wrap my legs around her ass as she growls about how she's fucking me with her big cock. I mutter things like, "Fuck me with your cock baby, give it to me" and then I have a huge orgasm. It's one of several patented ways Trish knows to get me off. In addition, she knows I have a sensitive ass and she's spent many nights sucking my cock with her finger up my ass. From that we graduated to some small toys in my ass. One time, she slipped a few inches of her smallest vibrator up my ass and I had an explosive orgasm. But that was one thing. What she was implying was another.

I started to protest, but she smiled at me. "What happens in Tahiti..." Well, hell. I was the one who told her to indulge her fantasy. I hadn't ever thought of being with another man was my fantasy, but I had to admit, if there was ever a time and a place... But would Terry go for it? He seemed pretty straight to me. I voiced my concern to Trish. She smiled and strutted back to the bed where Terry rested.

Trish leaned next to Terry and whispered in his ear. They both paused and looked at me and I swear I blushed. Then they whispered again. Apparently they had come to some sort of agreement, because Trish turned to me and said commandingly, "Get naked and get your ass over here, baby." Do or die time. I could still back out, but I knew I would always wonder, what if? Better to find out in the safest environment I could ever imagine. I stood up and stripped off my robe and boxers and come to the bed. Trish and Terry moved to the side of the bed and I ended up in the middle. Trish smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. It quickly turned hot as her tongue explored my mouth. I could taste something I had never tasted before in her kiss and realized it was the taste of Terry.

Trish pulled away and looked at me. "If you're going to join us, you need to be useful. I've got a pussy that needs to be cleaned and you've got a lazy tongue. So get busy." Trish lay back and spread her legs. I moved down between them to stare at the pussy I know so well. Her lips were still engorged and pink and I could see little trickles of Terry's cum seeping out of her pussy. Well, here we go.

12