Our Black Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominant Black man wants his girl, for starters.
2.9k words
4.43
102.8k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela, my live-in girlfriend, had come home from work several times the past few days in a bit of a sour mood. Pamela works for a small construction company in the administration offices as the office manager. Each day I had asked if something was bothering her, to which she declined to answer, shrugging off her troubles as if they didn’t exist. Finally, after about a week of this routine, I insisted she confide in me what was going on at work. Reluctantly, she began to open up. She started by saying that they had hired a new foreman, and that he was rubbing her the wrong way, and she just didn’t care for his aggressive personality. I asked what he had done to offend her, and she said he’s just one of those macho construction types that thinks all women are sex objects. I asked how in the world did she gain that insight into a man that had just started work in their company. She said that his mannerisms, comments and just the way he looks at all of the women in the office made her realize that this guy is just a sex fiend.

I asked Pamela what the guy was like, and she hesitated for a moment, and then said that the reason she is so upset about this man is probably because he is black. Following it by saying, that she doesn’t like the idea of a black man lusting after her. I grinned, and wanted to say how lucky she is that all men lust after her, but I could see that she was clearly shaken by this and didn’t want to trivialize her frustration. Instead I suggested that she minimize her contact with this man, and maybe he would leave her alone. She accepted my advice, by saying she would try to avoid him.

I sensed she was starting to relax about this problem, so I casually asked her what the guy looked like. She started by saying that he looked intimidating, and that he had an air of dominance about him, and he has the physique to back it up. So I asked what made his physique seem so intimidating. She said he just has a tough exterior, from his shaved head to his tight work shirts with the sleeves rolled up over his enormous biceps, his barrel chest and tight chinos over his muscular legs and butt. I chuckled a bit, and asked if she were sure she wasn’t a bit turned on by this black bull. Then I asked her if she, even for moment, wondered what his package was like. She smiled, and said yes, of course she had, but she would never do anything with a black man.

A few days passed without incident until the one day she came home and said this man, Ron, had cornered her at work. Ron had started in by accusing Pamela of being a racist, to which she refused, but he insisted that she didn’t like black people and didn’t see them as equal to her. She tried to defend her position, but the more she struggled the more she realized that perhaps she was a racist. Admittedly, she has no close friends of color, but she is always polite and friendly to everyone. He continued, by saying that he felt certain that she would never consider dating a black man due to her prejudice. She argued that it wasn’t even a possibility since she had a boyfriend. Ron told her when she was tired of whimpy white men, and wanted a real man to show her the power of ebony, he would gladly show her the way. He punctuated his statement by pulling her against him so that the bulge in his pants rubbed against her backside, saying one day he was going to get some of her white ass. Pamela pulled away, frustrated that this man thought she would slut herself out to him. Ron laughed, and swatted her gently on the ass saying that he knew she would be back, begging for it. Pamela turned and said, “not in your wildest dreams”.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit angry that this man was imposing himself on my girlfriend, but strangely I was also excited at the images that danced through my imagination. I had envisioned a mammoth black man towering over my sweet little girlfriend, using her in any way he wanted to. I guess I am a bit twisted in my thinking, but it’s my imagination. I asked what she intended to do about this situation, and she replied that she really didn’t know what to do. I asked if she were even remotely attracted to him, and she paused, looked at me, and meekly confided that yes she was embarrassed to admit it, but she was becoming attracted to him. I asked if she had thought of having sex with him, and she blushed and said yes, several times she had tried to imagine what his cock was like, and how powerful he would be in bed. I suggested that perhaps she should find the answers to those questions, and the benefits could be two fold. She could satisfy her thirst for his black cock, at the same time disproving his assertion that she was racist. She asked if I would be ok with that, and I simply replied that if she wanted to, that it would be fine with me so long as I get to know everything that happens, “No secrets allowed”. Pamela said she would think about it, but doubted that she would do anything with him.

The next week Pamela came home from work one day with a smile on her face, the kind of smile that revealed she had done something pleasant, but naughty. I knew right away that something had happened, so I asked how her day was. She said fine, and followed by correcting herself, “great actually”. I asked what happened. She said that Ron had come into her office and abruptly asked her is she had considered whether she wanted to get some black dick. She was shocked by his forwardness, but answered that yes she had, and yes she was interested in trying his ”dick”. He grinned, and confidently said he knew she would end up wanting some of it, and asked what, when and where she wanted it. She replied that she was going to leave all of that up to him. He said, “cool, I like to make the rules”. He said he would come back to her office during the lunch hour when most of the office staff leaves to eat lunch away from the office.

He came back as he said he would, and sure enough the office had emptied except for Pamela, who sat anxiously at her desk in her private office waiting for her first experience with a black man. He walked into her office, closed and locked the door behind him. Her anxiety turned to fear, did she really want this, yes. Was she going to be able to handle whatever he wanted to do with her, she was going to try. Ron sat down in a chair opposite of Pamela’s desk and asked her what she wanted for lunch. She laughed, asked what he wanted her to eat. Ron answered by saying that she was definitely going to get to feast on his cock, but he wanted to see what she looked like. He told her to stand and strip. She obliged without hesitation, never taking her eyes off of Ron’s menacing stare. Once she was naked, Ron motioned for her to come around to his side of the desk. He admired her body, and she sensed that he approved.

She stood there naked and exposed, totally vulnerable to whatever his whims may be. Ron said, “these are the rules, whatever I say you must do, any objections will be dealt with quickly and firmly, and I can be a nasty brother so you better be prepared for anything”. He asked if Pamela accepted these rules, and she sheepishly agreed to follow his commands without question. Ron was pleased and told her to get on her knees in front of him. She did as she was told. He told her to get his cock out, and she began to unbuckle his belt and remove his trousers as he sat there watching his new puppet do everything he said. His pants undone, he stood, as Pamela wiggled his tight pants down his muscular legs. His bulge was still confined by his boxers, but his pants were around his ankles. She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and began to lower them past his half hard cock, anxious to see what she had been imagining the past few weeks. She gasped as his cock fell out of his shorts right in front of her face, it was huge to say the least, the largest she had ever seen in person, and it wasn’t even completely hard. Ron laughed at her surprise and said she looked like she was hungry for his cock. She smiled, and said ”oh yes, I would love to taste that big cock”.

Ron sat back down in the chair and said to Pamela, “suck my cock”. She leaned forward and took his half hard cock in one hand, guided the large purple head to her mouth. She licked around the tip, under the glands and around the shaft, and it began to grow harder. She invited the head inside her mouth sucking it in and out of her mouth as she stroked his shaft. With her other hand she massaged his balls, both larger than extra large eggs. His cock grew as she sucked hard on it, twisting and pulling on his shaft. She continued sucking his cock for quite a while, as he commented what a good little cock sucker she was and how he loved to see his big black cock going into her pretty white face. She lowered her mouth down and alternately licked and sucked on his huge balls, to which Ron said, “you’re a nasty little bitch, lick my asshole too”. She used her hand to hold his sack up exposing his asshole, and she lowered her mouth down to taste his butt. She tongued around his cheeks and across his asshole. He said, “stick your tongue in there, bitch”, and she obeyed. She tongue fucked his asshole, and let his balls slide back down against her cheek as she stroked his cock with one hand. She had become so aroused that she hadn’t realized that her other hand had wandered off between her own thighs to her dripping wet pussy, in search of her clit.

She had begun to pleasure herself while she was orally working on Ron’s cock. Ron realized that she was playing with her pussy, and became very upset, “I didn’t say you could play with your pussy”. He ordered her to stand up, which she did. “Turn around and bend over’, he commanded. He quickly swatted her several times on the ass with is bare hand, leaving red hand prints on her white ass. He said, “ You aren’t allowed to do anything I don’t tell you to do”. Pamela apologized, and said it wouldn’t happen again. He said, “it better not”, and told her to finish sucking his cock.

She knelt in front of him and took his hard cock in her mouth again. She realized her position is this situation, and she was going to be nothing more than his cock whore. She sucked harder and harder, practically begging him to cum. The whole time he was saying what a nasty little ho she was and how much she was going to enjoy being a nigger fucker. He asked is she wanted his big fat black cock inside her, and she replied, “Oh yes sir, I would love for you to fuck me with this cock”. He said he would fuck her with his cock once he was satisfied that she deserved it. She was disappointed to learn she wouldn’t be getting his cock soon, but was anxious to earn his approval, and was eager to gain his satisfaction. She sucked harder, and he said, “I am gonna give you my load, and you better take it all”. With that said, he grabbed her head firmly and fucked his cock into her mouth nearly making her gag with each thrust. Then it began, a thick warm spurt of his black seed flooded her mouth, and she gulped. Then another, and another, spurt filled her cheeks as he ground his erupting cock into her hungry mouth, and she gulped and gulped, and gasped for breath as she nearly drowned in his cum. She dutifully continued to suck his cock as the streams trailed off to a few remaining drops, and she ate them all. Ron pulled his cock from her mouth, stood up and pulled his pants back up.

Ron hovered above her and said, “ You a hot nasty bitch, and I am gonna luv making you into my cock whore”. He told her that she would get the fucking she wants, but it wouldn’t be soon. First he was going to have her suck his cock until she was begging to be his cock whore, and he felt she was sincerely willing to worship him and his black cock. Then he told her to get dressed and get back to work. As he was leaving her office he said, “plan on eating a load every day, for a while”. Pamela simply replied, “Yes, Sir”.

When Pamela had finished relaying this episode to me I could barely contain my excitement. My cock was rock hard, and precum was seeping through my shorts. She could tell by my excitement and enthusiasm that I was very approving of her encounter. I hugged her and kissed her gently, assuring her that I was pleased that she had the courage to entertain one of her wildest fantasies. Our tongues intertwined, and I was hoping that I could detect a slight taste of Ron’s cum still in her mouth, but didn’t. So I asked, “What’s next”. Pamela said she would find out tomorrow, but for now she needed a cock inside her and she began to remove her clothes. I didn’t hesitate and began to strip as well. I could tell she was less impressed with the sight of my hard cock than she was before her experience with Ron, but for some reason this excited me too. Without fanfare, she turned around and bent over, bending over the back of the sofa. I moved in behind her and the head of my cock found her pussy, it was sopping wet, wetter than I had ever known before. I pushed in, and her pussy opened easily, and my whole cock buried in her with one stroke.

“Oh yeah, fuck me with that hard cock”, she exclaimed, and I fucked her harder. I continued to pound my cock into her pussy as the moans and groans grew louder. Harder and faster, I was pumping my cock into her; I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. She was practically screaming “Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me harder”, then I started to cum and so did she. She uttered between moans and groans, “I’m cumming, God yes, I am cumming, Fuck me harder Ron”. As soon as the last word came out of her mouth I began to loose my load. We both came together as I flooded her pussy with my warm sperm. In complete exhaustion, she lay drapped over the sofa and I collapsed to my knees to regain my breath. I laid my head against her backside, and basked in the after glow of one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. Within a few minutes I was coming back to earth, and so was Pamela. I gazed at Pamela’s sweet pussy, and some of my cum was starting to leak out. Normally this would gross me out, but on this day all I could think of was tasting our combined juices.

I used both hands to spread her cheeks open and dove tongue first into her juicy cum filled pussy. Pamela gasped, a bit surprised, but I could sense that she approved of my newly found taste for the finer things in life. She allowed me to tongue her pussy, eating my cum, getting her close to cumming again. I suspect she was wondering if I would be willing to eat her pussy after another man had filled her up. After several minutes of me licking my cum from her pussy, she told me to lay down and she straddled my face. I hungrily licked her pussy, hoping there would be more. The combination of gravity, and Pamela using her muscles, squeezed more of my deposit to my awaiting tongue. To reward her for the extra offering I licked her clit until she came again. When she did cum, she came hard, practically smothering me with her pussy.

When the last wave of her orgasm subsided, she rolled off of me. We both stared silently off into space, both probably imagining how the introduction of Ron would change our lives. It was obvious to me that she was turned on by Ron, but I wondered how I would play into the scenario. Finally, Pamela said she was very sorry for her unintentional utterance, when she called me Ron. I told her not to worry, I totally understood how much she wanted to be fucked by him. I asked if she had any idea what was going to happen tomorrow, and she said, “we will just have to wait and see”.