Our Black Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Pamela is becoming a cock whore.
3.1k words
4.45
90.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Pamela headed off to work with a smile on her face, but not before kissing me and promising to tell me everything that would happen to her today. She was the most eager to get to work that I have ever seen. She told me she would be home around 5:30 and would fill me in on everything then. We both said goodbye.

It was nearly 7:00, and I hadn't heard from Pamela all day. I was getting worried, but I figured, and hoped, she was having fun. A few moments later the door opened and in stepped my sweetheart. I was so anxious to hear what happened that I asked how her day was, and what happened, before she could even put her purse down. She said it had been quite a day, and she had sore jaws to prove it. I laughed, and asked her what happened.

She said that first thing this morning she was in the break room getting a cup of coffee when Ron walked in. They smiled to one another, but waited for the others to leave before they spoke. Once alone, Ron asked her if she wanted some special cream for her coffee, and Pamela replied she would love some special cream. Ron told her he had to run some errands, and wondered if she could meet him while he was out. She told Ron that she needed to go the post office, and wouldn't have much time but could probably meet for a few minutes then, or she could meet him at lunchtime. He suggested they meet at the park near the post office as soon as she could get there.

They both meet at the park a few minutes later, and the park was empty. Ron motioned for her to get into the passenger side of his Suburban, which she did. Once she had got in, Ron asked if she wanted some of his black dick. She didn't hesitate a moment, and said "oh yes." He was pleased to hear her enthusiasm, and said he knew she wanted to be a black cock slut. He then asked her what she was wearing under her skirt, and she answered that she was wearing panties as usual. He said she was not to wear panties at all to work from now on, and told her to take them off. Pamela did as she was told, and took her panties off, and put them in her purse. Then he asked her if she had told me about her sucking a load of his cum out his big cock. She said that she had told me. Ron asked how I responded, and she said that it really turned me on and we ended up having hot sex afterwards. This made Ron angry, "Did I tell you, you could have sex with him?" he asked. Pamela quickly apologized and said she didn't know she wasn't supposed to do anything with me. He told her she would have to be punished.

He reached behind the seat and pulled out a paddle, a home made wooden type, about a foot long. He told her to lay across the console in the front seat, and that he didn't want to hear her scream from the spanking she was going to get. She did as she was told, and lay across the console. He raised her skirt to expose her bare ass. Seconds later she felt the first sting, a sharply applied spanking to her tender ass. She flinched, but didn't utter a sound. He smacked her ass again, and again, and again with short powerful swats. The tears were welling up in her eyes, but she didn't disobey his command to be silent. He said she was not to let me or any other man do anything with her without his permission, and he spanked her again. " Do you understand me slut?" he said. "Yes Sir, Yes Sir," she replied. The spankings ended and he told her to sit up. She sat there humbly accepting her punishment, hoping she would never be punished again, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Ron said, "now lets not forget about your special cream," and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. "Com'on Bitch, get over here and suck this black cock," he said. Pamela leaned over and wrapped her sweet lips around the plum sized head of his cock. He must have been aroused from spanking her because his cock was already hard, and that made her nervous, he liked spanking her ass. She slathered up and down his big shaft, making his cock juicy and slippery. "Suck that cock, suck it good and I'll give you a hot load for being such a good cock whore," he said. She got on both knees so she could lean over, and used her hands to stroke his cock while she sucked the head hard and fast, bobbing up and down like a woman possessed. He grabbed her by the back of the hair and fucked his cock into her face. "Take my load you nasty bitch," he said, and he started to spew his load into her mouth. One thick warm spurt after another, him bucking with each spurt and she swallowing each spurt. He pulled her off of his cock, told her she was a great cocksucker, and she smiled. He asked her if she had ever offered her ass to a man, she said only once had she tried it, and she didn't care for it.

Ron laughed, and said that was going to change in the near future. Pamela told me that she just about panicked, the thought of having his big cock in her ass was nothing but terrifying. He told her not to worry, that he wasn't going to make her take him without working up to it. He reached into the center console, and pulled out a small sized butt plug and a small tube of lubricant. He said the butt plug was going to be the beginning of her training, and told her to lube up the plug and put it in her ass. Pamela smeared some lube on the toy and pressed the tip against the tight confines of her ass. It slowly started to penetrate her ass, and she winched, but continued. She continued to push it in until the thicker part of the plug was completely embedded in her ass. Ron said from now on she was to have the plug in her ass every day while she was at work, and recommended that she may not want to eat much while at work. Also, that if she didn't comply, and he found out, that she would be punished severely. She told him she would obey this command without a doubt. They both decided it was time to get back to work, so she started to get out of his vehicle.

She walked back to her car trying to get used to the plug in her ass, and not wearing any panties. She felt uncomfortable, but sexy, and just hoped no one else would notice the difference. She was also glad that Ron had been kind enough to start her out with a smaller plug, since she didn't think she could take anything larger. Just as she reached her car Ron bellowed at her, "so your boyfriend likes you being a black cock whore?" Pamela smiled, and said, that I was very turned on by what she had told me the day before. Adding that he was so excited that he even went down on me after he came inside me. Ron smiled, and said "he's a cum eater too, that may prove to be valuable information down the road." Ron said, "don't forget to tell him that he doesn't get you anymore unless I give you permission." Pamela replied, "Yes Sir." He was just about to leave when he told her to meet him back at the park at lunchtime. Ron went to his job site and Pamela went back to the office.

She sat at her desk counting the minutes as they turned to hours. Every time she shifted in her seat she could feel the plug plunging into the depths of her bowels. She wasn't comfortable with the plug, but it was a constant sexual reminder and kept her pussy wet all morning. She was so aroused she could hardly sit still, much less concentrate on her duties at work. Lunchtime arrived, and she went back to the park to claim her prize. The prize of molten hot cum that she knew awaited her. Ron was already there, and she parked next to his vehicle. There was a note taped to his window. Ron had scribbled the words "down the path" with an arrow. Pamela followed the winding path down away from the others at the park, and there he was, leaning against the trunk of a large oak tree looking out on small pond. She approached him quietly, and he turned and smiled at her. "Glad you could make it," he said. "Are you hungry for some more cock?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied. He pulled her towards him and hungrily kissed her deep and passionately on the mouth, their first kiss. He cupped his hands under the cheeks of her ass and pressed her body against his body. She ran her hands over his broad shoulders, and down his arms, relinquishing control to his power. He used his fingers to nudge the plug that had taken up residence in her ass, and she jumped. They kissed, letting their tongues coat each other as Ron kneaded Pamela's ass with his large strong hands. Their kiss broke, and he said, "I am gonna love fillin that ass of yours."

He lowered his grasp on her, and her weight falling from the raised position of her tiptoes, was her cue that it was time for her to worship her fine master's cock. She knelt before him, and undid his pants to free his enormous cock for the second time in just a few hours. His cock was truly huge and she was beginning to love every inch of his wonderful tool. She thought for a moment how lucky a woman she is to get a cock of so many women's dreams, she knew she would be the envy of all her friends that are stuck with little white cocked men. She opened her mouth and invited his big cock inside. Ron told her he needed to get back to his job soon and for her to get him to cum as quick as she could. She hurried her pace sucking his cock and jacking his shaft with her hands. Her mouth still sore for the morning blowjob, she struggled with his big hard cock, but continued as best she could so not to disappoint her new master. Several minutes passed and it didn't seem like she was going to be able to get him off. Apparently Ron had sensed her frustration, and was not pleased. He pushed her hands away from the shaft of his cock, and began to stroke his own shaft while she continued to suck on the head. He told her that when she is expected to suck him off quickly she had better learn how to do it, and do it quickly. Ron pumped his cock hard with his hand as he was fucking it into her mouth. Just as he was about to cum he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his swollen cock, and erupted his cum all over her face. His cum covering her cheeks, lips and dribbled down her chin and onto her blouse. When he finished creaming her face, he yanked her to her feet and spun her around. He abruptly bent her over, and swatted her ass a few times, stinging her butt and piercing her hole with the butt plug each time his hand hit the end. She yelped with each swat. He told her not to waste any of the messy cum on her face, and she began to feed the sticky goo to her hungry mouth, and he turned and left without another word.

She stood there dumbfounded by what she was becoming, a black cock whore. She had his cum sprayed on her face and some dripped down onto her beautiful silk blouse. How was she going to conceal that from her coworkers? Just a few days before she would have never imagined she would be in the park during the middle of the day sucking off a hung black man. What would her friends and family say if they knew? Strangely, her thoughts were consumed with the images of his magnificent manhood, what a gorgeous delicious cock, which justified any concerns or fears. She tidied up, and headed back to the office. Every step up the path wiggled the plug that was still nestled in her ass. Visions of the pain and discomfort that she knew she was in for, when Ron decided to take her virgin ass with his big cock, scared but excited her.

All afternoon she sat at her desk, in a puddle of her own excitement. She couldn't stop thinking about her newly found friend, and what his wicked mind may have in store for her. Ron phoned just before quitting time, and told her that he wanted to give her another load, and not to run off right after work. She pretended to be working so not to cast suspicion on her staying late for the second day in a row. Her coworkers had all left, when Ron stepped into the office and took a seat across from her desk. He asked if she wanted another load of his cum, and she quickly replied, "Yes Sir." He grinned and said, "Good, because I like seeing you sucking on my cock."

Ron opened his fly, and fished out his enormous cock. Pamela mused, she was beginning to love the sight of his cock. He told her to get busy. She came around the desk and got on her knees. She guided the head of his beautiful cock into her hungry mouth. Gently sucking and licking the entire shaft, he soon became completely engorged with warm blood, and the veins were pulsing in her mouth. It felt so natural to be making hot passionate love to his cock with her mouth, and she realized she was beginning to need his cock. She continued to suck as much of his cock that she could handle into her mouth, and stroked the rest of his shaft with her hand. Ron said, "I can tell you love sucking that cock, but I was wondering about that cum licking boyfriend of yours. Do you think he would share sucking that cock with you?" Pamela raised her head and replied, "not sure if he would, but he will do most anything I tell him to do. Do you want for me to ask him?" Ron said that he thought it might be better if they just surprised me, and that he wanted to pay a visit to our home over the next weekend, and to let me know that I was going to get to watch him with my girlfriend.

Pamela went back to work on Ron's cock, with a newly found excitement, as visions of sharing his beautiful cock with her beloved boyfriend, me, danced through her mind. Not knowing whether I would be willing to take another man's cock in my mouth, a "black" man's cock that is considerably larger than my own. Wondering if I would possibly enjoy the taste and feeling of his pulsing veins and thick head. Most of all, would I be willing to let Ron pump a load of his hot semen into my mouth, swallowing it all. The thoughts flooded her mind and she sucked Ron's cock with wild abandon, hoping that I would take a full load. Moments later, Ron's legs stiffened and his breathing had become more labored, he began to buck his hips to meet Pamela's bobbing head. She knew what was coming, and the head of his wonderful cock split at the tip and spurt after spurt of his warm seed flooded her mouth filling her cheeks. She swallowed and sucked some more, a greedy little cock whore she was becoming, realizing that she needed his cum.

Pamela, done taking his third load of the day, had looked up at her new Master, and they smiled at one another. He motioned for her to stand and turn around, which she quickly did. He reached up her thighs, between her legs to find the handle end of the butt plug. It was soaked from Pamela's dripping juices, but he grasped it firmly and yanked it out of her ass with a muffled pop. Pamela gasped as the plug vacated her rectum, glad that she no longer had that full feeling back there. Ron set the plug on the desk, and told her to clean it well, so that it would be ready for tomorrow. Ron stood up, and said with a wicked grin, "see you tomorrow, it'll be a brand new day."

Pamela finished telling me the events of her day, with the exception of the things he told her not to discuss with me. I was amazed and totally excited, my cock had been hard since she began. I knew I needed relief, and was only hoping that Pamela had the energy to help relieve my overly aroused state. She sensed my frustration, and said, "sorry to tell you this, but Ron was very upset about me fucking you yesterday, and he said I couldn't do anything with you until he gave me permission." Sheer panic started to sink in, as I began to realize that what I had suggested a few days before was backfiring on me. I also became angry, how dare this man think he can direct us like this; Pamela is "my" girlfriend. I asked Pamela if she had agreed to these terms, and she replied, "Yes honey, I did, Ron is my new Master, which I guess means he is our new Master."

"I promised him that I would do whatever he says." She continued, "at least for now, you will need to take care of yourself, sorry baby." I asked her if this meant that I would have to do as Ron commands as well, and Pamela replied that she wasn't sure, but that Ron would be coming over this weekend. "I am sure he will tell you exactly what he expects," she said.

I was consumed with worry, as I contemplated the enormity of what was happening to our life. Thousands of unanswered questions plagued my mind, but only one came to the surface. "Has Ron given you any idea what my role in this will be," I asked? Pamela grinned, and said, "you will just have to wait and see," and she chuckled just a bit.