Our Camping Adventure

Story Info
My wife took two 18 year olds on our camping trip.
1.7k words
150.1k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Craig and my wife, Anne, had been through some lean times lately on the sex front. The kids had arranged to spend the weekends at their friends so at the last moment we decided to go for a camping trip so packed up and headed for the bush.

Midday we arrived at the camp and when we had finished setting up decided to go for a swim to cool down. When my wife came out of the tent I was stunned. She was wearing a one piece costume which left nothing to the imagination. This got me going and for the rest of the day, every opportunity I got, I felt her up, sneaked a feel of her tits, groped her ass and on one occasion in the pool even slid a finger under her costume into her now wet pussy. Anne had started to play with my cock any chance she got as well

As it was getting late we headed back to the tent. When we got back to the tent we wasted no time in going in and zipping up the tent. As I turned around she was waiting for me on her knees and pulled down my shorts. My cock was so hard I thought I would come there and then. Anne then slowly took my cock into her mouth. The sensation was unbelievable and I was getting the best blow job I had ever had.

Just as Anne sensed I was ready to come she stood up and proceeded to strip. She then lay down on the camping mattress and slowly spread her legs giving me an amazing view of her pussy. Next she spread her pussy lips exposing her juicy wet cunt and started to masturbate herself first by playing with her clit and then finger fucking herself with first one, then two and then three fingers. As she was nearing her climax she stopped and told me to come to her. I didn't need a second invitation and moved down between her legs and slowly licked across her open pussy and up to her clit and then back again. As she was getting close to her orgasm she pulled me up and asked for my hard cock in her pussy. I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and then in one movement rammed my cock into her juicy cunt.

By now she was telling me to fuck her deep and fast. I was so turned on I was not going to last long, but fortunately she was also so close she had an orgasm almost immediately. As she climaxed her pussy was gripping on my cock which drove me over the edge but before I could come in her pussy, she pulled out from underneath me and started sucking on my cock. The sight of her sucking her juices off my cock was the final trigger. I started to come in her mouth and then also shot some on her face which she scooped up sucked off her finger. This was our most amazing sex to date but little did I know we were only getting started.

The next day after having been swimming and getting some lunch, we decided to go on a long walk into the bush to see if we could spot any wildlife. We were both still in our costumes with my wife just putting a t-shirt over hers. It was very quite on the walk with no one else around. As with yesterday I could not keep my hands off her every chance I got so it was not long before we were both turned on. A little while later we can across an area which was behind some large rocks.

I took the opportunity, moved up behind her and reached around to fondle her tits. She started to moan in pleasure and leaned back into me. I slowly reached for her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She did not resist at all so I decided to see how far she would go but I did not want to move to fast so I continued to play with her tits through her costume. As she got more turned on I slowly started sliding down the straps of her costume off her shoulders and again she was not resisting. Now her tits were free from the costume and I continued slowly caressing them and tweaking her nipples which were rock hard. It was at this time that I noticed two teenage boys spying on us from the bushes about ten meters away.

I whispered in her ear that we were being watched and continued to play with her tits. She continued to moan under my caresses and hadn't reacted to my telling her we were being watched so I decided to see how far I could go and carried on removing her costume. I slowly eased it down leaving her fully exposed to the spying eyes. I moved back behind her and continued caressing her body all the time moving down to her pussy. Just as I was about to reach her pussy she said that we should stop but I continued any way and slid my finger through her pussy lips. Her pussy was hot and wet, so I said to her that her pussy was thinking differently. Her mind now seemed to agree as she was leaning back into me and had spread her legs to give me easy access.

I decided to take it to the next level and shouted out to the teenagers to come out of the bushes and come closer. The two boys hesitantly came out not sure what was going to happen next. I think they were ecstatic when I told them that if they wanted to watch they should come closer. As they moved closer I also told them it was not really fair that my wife was naked but that they were fully clothed so if they wanted to watch they at least needed to strip. They were so excited by the idea of the sex show they did not hesitate. I also then asked them what are their names and hold old are they? The first boy's name was Adam and the other boy was John and both had just turned 18. As they removed their last clothes I noticed that my wife was paying particular attention to their erect cocks. Adam's cock was least 7 inches and whilst Johns was slightly smaller he was certainly thicker.

All this time I had continued to play with Anne's pussy and she was highly turned on. Now I had always had a fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by another guy and she was staring at their cocks so I decided to take charge. I asked the boys if they would mind if my wife took a closer look and touch their cocks. They readily agreed so I told her to go to them. While she was moving over to them I reached over for the video camera and started to film the action.

As Anne reached them she got down on her knees and slowly slipped her hand around their cocks and proceeded to give them a hand job. At this time Anne looked back to me almost for permission to carry on so I nodded. She then leaned over and took Adams cock in her mouth and between sucking was licking his cock from the base to the head and back again. Adam came almost immediately spurting an enormous amount of come into her mouth and across her face. She then moved onto John's cock and repeated the treatment. He lasted a little longer but the result was the same.

Now the amazing thing about being so young is how quickly you recover. Adam was already rock hard again so Anne turned around and leaned forward against a rock and told Adam she wanted his cock in her pussy. He needed no second invitation, moved up behind her, placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and slammed into her. Adam was fucking her as hard and as fast as he could and within no time she had her first orgasm. Now John had also recovered and told Adam that it was his turn. Adam pulled out and immediately John was pile driving his cock into my wife's pussy and she quickly had her second orgasm.

At this point I decided to intervene and told the Adam to lie down on the blanket we had laid out earlier. Kerry slowly lowered herself down not his cock and was fucking him. I went up to John and told him to ease up behind my wife and to fuck her in the ass while she was fucking his friend. He started to move up behind her but I could see he was not sure so I told him to carry on. I then moved in front of Anne so that I could see her face as it happened. John moved into position behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her ass. Anne froze and I was worried she was going to stop but instead she looked around and told John to carry on and fuck her ass. He wasted no time in pushing his cock into her ass and started to fuck her slowly. At the same time Adam was rocking up and down. I moved around behind her so that I could get a good shot of Kerry being double fucked. I was amazing. This time as my wife was now having her third orgasm both Adam and John came providing me with an amazing cream pie view.

I told the boys that that was enough and was time for them to move on. Anne thanked them for the good time and we said our goodbyes. By now I could almost come just thinking about it. Fortunately for me, Anne knew what I needed. She lay back spread her legs and told me to fuck her like the slut she was. From that point I knew our sex lives were going to be very different but for now all I could think about was getting my cock in her pussy.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories