Our Cruise

Story Info
Wife has sex with someone else for the first time.
1.7k words
3.84
116.4k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angie and I went on a cruise recently. We have been married for 9yrs and sex has withered down to almost non-existant.

It's a shame, cause she has huge tits and a nice round ass. I am always willing to please her, but she rarely allows me that privilege.

My wife has been going through a bout of low self esteem. I always tell her she's beautiful, but I guess she's so used to hearing it from me, that it doesn't mean much to her anymore.

I have always fantasized about her being with another man and mentioned it to her on only a few occasions. She was offended that I even brought it up, and said she would never do that.

I guess I figured that because I love her so much, I wished an experienced man would give her a good pounding to reawaken her sexual desires and I would be the beneficiary. Not to mention the fact that I would jerk off every morning to the thought of my wife being taken in front of me by another man until she would cum harder than ever.

So anyway, we go off on the cruise, and I was off on a jetski excursion and our son was dropped off at the daycare on the ship. My wife said she would stay back and just relax and read a book on deck, alone time as she called it. She looked amazing since she had just gotten her hair done in the salon on board. I told her she looked great and she shrugged her shoulders.

When I got back from the beach, I was changing in the room when she walked in. I noticed that something about her was different. Her hair was all messy and her clothes were all wrinkled. I asked how she enjoyed the day and from her facial expression, she couldn't hide the fact that she had something to tell me.

She told me that while she was reading on deck an older gentleman in his late 50's sat next to her and had a conversation with her. He was joking around and making her laugh. She said he kept staring at her tits which was nothing strange because guys always stared at her huge tits. He told her that he was married, but his wife was off shopping on shore.

He asked about herself and my wife told him that she was married and I was out on a jetski excursion and her son was at day camp on the ship. He asked what kind of room we were staying in and she told him about our basic stateroom. He told her that he was staying in a suite with a balcony. She told him that it was her dream to stay in a room like that. He asked her if she wanted to see it since she was not busy and she agreed.

He held out his hand and introduced himself as Earl. When she gave her hand he kissed it and told her it was a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman.

Angie told me that Earl was a tall man, and his hair was salt and pepper. He was in pretty good shape. He roped her arm around his waist and his arm was around her shoulders as he walked her back to his room.

She said his suite was amazing and then she went out on the balcony and was taken away by the view. Earl walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, and put his cheek against her cheek. After a few moments of taking in the view together, she felt his pelvis pressed against her ass. She squirmed at first to try to get some space between them. But as she squirmed she felt his dick growing against her in between her ass cheeks.

She stopped squirming as he was slowly grinding his dick against her ass and as he began to kiss her neck softly and stroked her arms.

He reached around and turned her face towards his and he kissed her softly on her lips. She did not resist as he continued to give her gentle kisses on her mouth.

As he kissed her, he held his right hand gently against her face. His other hand slowly moved from her arm to her breast as he continued to hump her ass slowly as he stood behind her.

His kisses grew deeper and he had pushed his tongue into her mouth and she was kissing him back. His left hand moved under her shirt from behind and he unhooked her bra. Her massive breasts were now free as he was now pinching her nipple under her shirt. His right hand moved down to her shorts and inside her panties. He rubbed her clit with an experienced touch that made her wet in seconds.

He grabbed her shorts with both hands and pulled them down along with her panties to the floor. She was leaning over the balcony with her ass in the air as he dropped to his knees behind her and with one hand on her ass cheek and 3 fingers from his other hand buried deep in her pussy, he began to lick her ass hole from behind. I had never licked her there before and she instantly spasmed as she reached orgasm with a force she said she had never felt before. He then licked up all of her juices and stood up.

He took off her shirt and he grabbed her tits from behind her as she was bent over the balcony. She reached between her legs and grabbed his dick and guided it into her soaking wet pussy.

He slowly pushed inside her pussy and soon was slamming against her ass cheeks from behind as he pinched her nipples. After a few minutes, he came inside her pussy with so much cum that it dripped down her legs and on to her panties on the floor. She pulled them up and went back to our room where I was waiting.

When she told me this, she pulled down her panties and showed me the cum that was still fresh and still dripping from her pussy. My dick grew hard and I pushed her on the bed and fucked her sloppy pussy doggystyle. I decided to cum in her mouth and let her taste the combo of 2 men's cum and her own. She swallowed it all as though it was candy she was eating.

The next day she met up with Earl who had booked an excursion for his wife. He told his wife that he wasn't feeling well, but to not let him stop her from enjoying the cruise.

He then met up with Angie and filled my wife's mouth, her ass and her pussy several times with cum.

Late that night, she told me she was going to meet Earl in the hot tub. She said I was more than welcome to follow her and go into the hot tub and pretend I didn't know her. Earl was going to have his wife go on another excursion early the next morning so she had to go to bed early. He left the room saying he needed fresh air to hopefully help him feel better.

I requested nanny service (which is available on the cruise and they charge a reasonable price to watch your kids as they sleep and you party), and off I went to see the show.

I made it to the hot tub first. The hot tub was big enough to hold 6 or 8 people. She asked me to please not get jealous and embarrass her in public, if I couldn't handle it, just go back to the room. I knew that wouldn't be a problem since this was better than I had fantasized about and my dick was rock hard as I stroked it beneath the water.

I almost came too fast when I saw her and Earl enter the hot tub. She had a huge smile on her face as Earl helped her remove her skirt and patted her ass as he kissed her on the mouth. He entered first and helped her into the hot tub. My wife glanced my way and winked.

They were giggling like teenagers and her hands were beneath the water and by the smile on his face she was obviously stroking him. She then sat on his lap facing him and hugged him tight. Her hand reached down into the water and managed to move her bikini to the side and guide him inside her pussy in a matter of seconds. She slowly began to grind her hips into his and his eyes closed out of the sheer pleasure he was receiving from my wife's pussy. Her tits were in his face and he lifted one of the cups from the bikini top and he sucked her tit, although I couldn't see since her back was facing me. His hands were massaging and grabbing her ass and then he let out a low moan as he came inside her pussy. I did not cum yet so I rushed back to the room and when she came in I slammed her against the door and ripped off her bottoms and fucked her hard and fast, I came very quickly but there was a lot of cum and it was dripping out of her pussy mixed with his cum. That night I fucked her 2 more times before I fell asleep.

The next day, we arrived at a different island and Earl took Angie off jetskiing (she wouldn't go with me, but went with him). He let her drive as he held her close from behind. As they left the shore and made it out a bit, he made her stand up as they were riding and he took off her bottoms and he bent her over the handle bars and slid his hard dick into her pussy from behind. He then sat her down on his dick and they rode the jetski at high speeds as the bumps on the water and the wind in their faces was so exhilarating, they both came at the same time. They jumped in for a swim to clean up and headed back to shore.

We headed back home the following day and our sex life was recharged. She never spoke to Earl again, but the sex they had often comes up in our foreplay and leads to awesome sex.