Our Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all of us guys chilling in the den naked are getting ready to fuck Peaches' brains out. She comes down wearing a hott little black thong, a black pushup bra, a pair of hott lacy stockings with a lacy garter-belt, and six inch black spike heels. Some of the guys got hard by just seeing her, but for those of us that needed a little more blood flow to rise to the occasion, if you get my drift, she got on her knees and gave us a blow job to warm us up. She told me that she was already warm and ready for a good fuck to I gave some orders for how to fuck the little slut. I had Mike lie on his back and lube up, then I had Andy lie on his back with his head opposite Mike's and with his ass between Mikes legs. I went over to Peaches ripped her thong off and told the dirty whore to impale herself on the two cocks; Mike's in her ass and Andy in her pussy. Then I had Eric slide his in with Andy in her pussy. I said, "Give Mike and Josh hand-jobs while Bill tit fucks you." Before she had a chance to answer me I had her by her hair and started to fuck her throat.

John, Sam, Jesse, Austin, Tony, and Connor were going to have to wait for round two. After filling up Peaches with one set of cocks for a while I had Tony and Austin both fuck her ass, I took her pussy, and Jesse took over her tits. She also sucked off Connor while stroking John and Sam's dicks. Now at this point all the other guys from round one were ready to explode but were waiting for the other guys to finish before putting a coat of glaze on Peaches. Now that Peaches had come three or four times just from me fucking her everyone was ready so we all crowded around and shot all over her. Tony did his thing first putting a layer of thick white goo all over her tits, then Bill and Austin shot together pretty well covering her face. After that all the other guys besides me shot right one after the other covering most of her hair all the way down to her belly-button. Since the guys had finished them I kicked them all out and told Peaces to go shower off the 'cream' so I could put on a new layer.

Then I went to go meet Peaches to finish her off, and myself of coarse. I pushed her up against the shower wall and then started to pound her pussy harder then I had ever before. After only two or three pumps, she came so hard I could barely keep my cock in her. Then I got close again, I picked her up threw her over my shoulder, tossed her on our parents bed, and pumped a load onto her face. She immediately tried to get it in her mouth and swallow it. Then she sucked the rest out of my shaft before we curled up naked to go to sleep.

12