Our Dirty Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, I feel my climax start building up. I stop for a breather, my cock still deep inside you. Once I've drawn back from the edge, I disengage. I now want to fuck you from the front; I am eager to feel your hot breath on my face & your soft breasts against my chest. I flip you around & lay you with your back against the tree trunk. I hook my elbows under your knees & lift you up, spreading your thighs apart. Your fingers guide my cock once again inside your hole & I let you slide down so that I'm fully buried inside you. I straighten up, so that although I'm buried to the hilt in your cunt, I can admire the sexy beauty of your naked, sweaty torso.

"You're the hottest, sexiest bitch I've ever fucked!" I tell you, roughly mashing your breasts in my calloused palms & pinching your thick nipples. You moan throatily & twitch your hips, urging me to start thrusting again.

"Yes, yes my pet, don't be impatient. Let the whole world see my hot, naked bitch beg for my cock!" I exclaim, looking around, as if waiting for applause from an audience.

"Oohh... Uncle... pl.. please fuck me harddd!" You beg, twitching your hips, pulling me to you.

You wrap your arms around my neck & your legs around my back as I start hammering your cunt with hard, deep, powerful thrusts. My pubic bone mashes your clitoris every time I thrust in. You're once again lost in the throes of a long series of climaxes. This time, my thrusts are fast, urgent & powerful as I concentrate totally on taking my pleasure, oblivious to the bruising friction of your soft skin against the tree trunk.

"Aaaahhh..." I shout exultantly as I finally climax & dump spurt after spurt of my load inside your cunt & collapse against you. There are tears in your eyes & you are speechless in astonishment at the sheer intensity of our coupling. You keep stroking my back & cover my face with soft little kisses as my passion ebbs & my cock slips out of your cunt.

I carry you to the edge of the pond & kick off my sneakers. You've lost your high heels at some point during our frenzied coupling. I wade into the pond, carrying you in my arms. The bottom is covered with gravel & smooth pebbles. Upon reaching waist deep water, I set you down. We both sit down, leaving only our heads & shoulders above water. Shiny white, buoyant globes of your breasts are visible in the fast fading twilight. My hands run all over your soft, plump, feminine young body, caressing you and washing away the day's dust & grime. You do likewise to my body. No words are exchanged. We just enjoy the intimacy & closeness and the silky, cool feel of the water against our skins. You try to keep your hair dry for a while but finally give up when I playfully force your head down underwater. You loosen the knot & allow your hair to float loosely around you.

My fingers eventually reach between your legs & stroke your slit. You widen your thighs to let me probe your pussy. I feel slimy fluid still seeping out as my finger probes deeper, eventually to be buried fully inside your cunt. As I start finger fucking you, you hold on to my shoulders for support & gaze intently into my eyes. I curl my finger & search for your G spot. I rub the slightly rough, spongy surface of the G spot with the pad of my finger while my thumb strokes your clitoris. In no time at all, you climax again...

It's quite dark by the time we emerge from the pond & have some difficulty in finding our clothes & shoes. We don't have towels; we wear clothes over our wet bodies. You thresh as much water as possible from your wet, tangled hair but water keeps dripping on your clothes...

To be continued ...

12