Our Dream Wedding

Story Info
Bride gets a special gift from her maid of honor.
1.4k words
4.29
197.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was starting to get late. Our wedding reception had been going strong now for over five hours. I figured it was about time to check out the honeymoon suite and get our thing up there for the night. My wife danced away and she wouldn't even miss me for the few minutes it would take me to go upstairs and get back.

"I wish I could find a great guy like you." It was Beth, the maid of honor, my wife's cousin. Beth was about 5'9" tall, blonde shoulder length hair. She was no slender thing at around 130 pounds, but there was no real fat on her 20-year-old body, she was just a full figure beauty. I had thought for years about just what that body really looked like without the clothes.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I'm sure you will Beth, a girl like you deserves the best."

She had been indulging in the open bar a little too much I could tell by the slight sway she had as she replied .".. like you."

I took this as an opportunity to exit the conversation before I found myself in a lot of trouble.

I tried not to give it much thought even though I had a raging hard-on. I went out to the car, grabbed our things and headed upstairs to our suite. I dropped the bags in the bedroom and started filling the hot tub. I was going to ravage my wife when she came up later.

As I turned to go Beth was standing in the doorway.

She looked directly at the bulge in my pants that wouldn't go away at and said "I wish I had that guy that I deserve right about now."

"There's no reason you can't,” I answered. I wasn't trying to come onto here, and I wasn't implying that the guy she deserved was me, but that's how she took it.

The next thing I knew she was in my arms and we were kissing. And some incredible kissing it was. Maybe it was her, or the night, or the drinks, but I felt there was really something there. My cock was rubbing only a few layers of clothes away from where it really wanted to be.

"Beth, we can't do this. Not only is it bad, but really bad timing, too!"

"I don't care. I need you."

She started taking off my pants and my brain lost all control of what was happening. She slid my pants down and pushed my back onto the bed. She put here mouth around my cock and I started to fuck her mouth. She stood up long enough to pull her dress off. There in front of me stood an incredible body in white thigh-highs and nothing else. She climbed back onto me, but this time she was turned around in a 69 position.

My tongue flicked at her clit and her body shivered. Her juices were running down my chin. I pushed my tongue into her well-lubed cunt and she yelled out in a language that man has never before heard. I pulled my right arm out from under legs and slid a finger into her. She was going crazy. It felt like she was having one continuous orgasm. I decided then that since this would probably be my only time in bed with her that I was going to have my way with her. I pulled the finger out of her cunt and rubbed it across her beautiful rosebud.

She shrieked " Oh, God yes! Tracy told me you were an ass man! Yes!”

I pushed her off of me. "What? Why were you two talking about what goes on behind closed doors?"

What came next just rocked my world. Beth got back on top of me and slid my cock into here tight, wet pussy, looked me in the eye and said

"We were talking about what I was going to get you as a wedding gift. You get me. You both do. It was her idea, but I loved it."

I couldn't believe this. My bride was pretty wild, but this was just too much.

Beth was pounding down on top of me and my mind was stirring.

“What do you mean we both get you, Beth?”

“I mean that when Tracy realizes that you and I are gone together, she’ll come up here and join us.” I just knew right then and there that I had married the right girl and that this would last forever.

Beth lay on top of me and we started kissing again. She kissed her way over to my ear and whispered, “Finish what you start." She then took my right hand in hers and pulled it around to her ass. I brought the other arm down and kneaded her ass cheeks. Her ass was incredible, and if all went well, that’s where I planned on coming soon.

The thought of shooting my load deep up her asshole almost made me lose control. I could feel the cum boiling in me, ready to explode when I heard the door open. It was Tracy.

“I see you two started without me.” She said as she started taking off her dress. This was like a dream and I afraid to talk again and wake myself up. My new wife stripped in front of me while her cousin bounced up and down on my shaft. Once she was finally naked, she looked at Beth and smiled and said

“Mind if I play along?” Beth sat up on top of me and the two women began kissing. My new wife mounted my face and I wasted no time in starting to eat her. She started rubbing Beth’s clit while they kissed.

I pulled my tongue out of my wife and began to eat her ass. As I pushed the tip of my tongue against her asshole, she pressed back into it, and it slid up into her easily.

“You see Beth, I told you he was an ass man!”

“Well Tracy, we hadn’t gotten that far yet. I was hoping your husband would at least finger my ass, and then you came in.”

“We’ll have to fix that then!” Tracey said devilishly, “ Turn around”

Beth spun around on my cock, almost causing me to cum. She was now on top of me facing away from me, and Tracy was still riding my tongue with her ass.

“Bend over.” Tracy ordered.

Beth bent down towards my legs, and without wasting any time, Tracy pushed a finger right into here cunt right on top of my cock and then quickly pulled it out. That same finger then began to press against Beth’s asshole.

“Oh, God Tracy that’s good. Give me more!”

Tracy pumped her finger in and out of Beth’s ass and then slid in a second finger. Beth responded quickly.

“I’m cumminggg!” She cried. As she came, my wife did too. Her ass clamping down onto my tongue as she bucked wildly in a powerful orgasm.

“Now it’s your turn” Beth said as she helped me up. Beth got on all fours in front of me.

“Fuck my ass, and you Tracy get over here. I’ve been dieing to taste that pussy of yours.”

Tracy lay down in front of Beth. Beth dived into Tracy’s cunt, attacking in with her mouth and two fingers. I lined my dick up with Beth’s asshole and started to work it in. I was pushing firmly but slowly, and after a minute or two the whole ting went in. I let her ass muscles relax and then started pumping her tight ass.

“Doesn’t it feel good to have your ass filled, Beth?” Tracy asked.

Beth pulled her head up and smiled, “Why don’t you tell me.” Beth pushed her two fingers up Tracy’s ass. My wife started bucking and riding her cousin’s hand as a third and then a fourth finger entered her rear. Tracy looked as though she was going to explode, and I knew I was about to. Beth sped up my wife’s orgasm by pushing her whole hand up Tracy’s ass and returning her tongue’s attention to my wife’s clit. My wife screamed for what seemed like an hour as she came. I slammed the full length of my cock into Beth’s ass and came like I’ve never done before. We all collapsed for the night.

The next morning I woke up and thought at first that it was just a dream. The reality crept in as Beth was on one side of me and Tracy was on the other. Tracy woke as I did and asked quietly

“Would you mind if Beth moved in with us?”

To Be Continued...