Our Family Is Like No Other

Story Info
Unique without a doubt.
5k words
3.97
53.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story is unique. Yes I do mean that the like of it could not have occurred before. Well, that is a bold statement. One can never be certain for however bizarre an occurrence quite often one finds that many previous examples are on record. Mine may be too but it is so unlikely that I thrust my neck out and insist that it is unique.

My name is Kamalee. I was just twenty when from very conservative rural South India I suddenly catapulted into the thick of life in the United States. It happened this way. I am from a small town a few miles from the very tip of the Indian peninsula. I belong to a well to do agricultural family. Our mother tongue is Tamil. I am the only child of my father's second wife. He married her after his first wife of 20 years died. His only child by his first wife was also a daughter. The age difference between us is 22 years. When I was 4 years old both my father and mother died within a few days of each other during an influenza epidemic. I do not have any recollection of them. My sister who was childless brought me up. I look upon her as my mother.

When I was 19 an offer for marriage came from a distant relative from a nearby town. He was Elango working as a software engineer in the US. My sister was not happy sending me away to the other side of the globe but friends and relatives assured her that it was the norm for these days. I was duly married and found myself in California. To maintain anonymity I am not naming the town we lived in or live in now. Yes, parts of my life have to be secret.

I settled down soon enough. The early days of married life were idyllic as they ought to be and it continued but with less intensity for the rest of the year. We went to India at the end of the year and there I saw my gynecologist and another specialist in a nearby city of Madurai to find out why I had not conceived. My tubes were slightly constricted but the specialist assured me that it is possible for me to conceive. She wanted me to try for another year before resorting to technology for inducing conception. We returned and resumed life which now was somewhat boring. There were not many Indian were we lived and none at all were Tamil speaking. My husband and I are vegetarians and that is the reason we do not have close friends from among the local people. It is awkward to take food with you when invited for a dinner. The alternative of returning home practically hungry was not an option either. We do not drink alcohol which makes us even more difficult as guests.

Our sex life by now had reached a low point. When he got the desire I would oblige and then we both will face away from each other and sleep. One morning I came to know that my husband was thinking of ways and means of reviving it. He had left early that day for a conference and I was doing the bed. I found a magazine placed open and face down on his pillow. This was not unusual for at times he reads in bed but what was intriguing was it was not the magazines he usually reads but a colourful one titled For Men Only. More intriguing was the marking he had done with bright red highlighter on the open page. I did the bed and then sat on the sofa to find out what it was all about.

This magazine like all men's magazines had a scantily clad girl on the cover and a frontally naked woman in the centerfold on the inside. The circled item was on the classified advt. page which in men magazine is all about man seeking the company of women. The item that had attracted the attention of my husband read as follows: 'Indian couple in the U.S. in their twenties seeks Indian couples preferable Tamil speaking for friendship and intimacy. The name they had chosen for the email was kaadhalindeepam. Very suggestive indeed for it is a Tamil word meaning love's flame. It appeared as if they wanted to let the readers know their definition of intimacy. I decided to broach the topic when my husband returns and see his reaction.

That my husband should even be thinking of intimacy with couples calling themselves 'Love's Flame' amused me greatly. Was I amused or was I excited? Amused no doubt but excited too. I analyzed myself and came to the sobering conclusion that like my husband I was not averse to sexual adventure. For a married young woman from a very conservative culture to get excited about meeting another couple with the intent of intimacy may seem strange. It is not. All men think of some woman other than their wives in their sexual fantasies. Women do too. No man maybe other than during the early days of the honeymoon has a picture of his wife when he is working up to a climax. Women again are no different.

I could feel my body tingling. I usually dress up for the evening but this day I took extra care to make myself sexually attractive. I wore a low necked blouse with no bra and slung a soft sari as low down on the waist as was conveniently possible. I did not wear a skirt. I was already feeling moistness about the vulva. I needed an orgasm. Like all married women I know how to get it when I want it.

Even after five years four of which he spent in the cold Northern parts of the US Elango still followed the evening bath habit that is the rule in hot, humid, and sweaty South India. After parking the car he usually went for a change and bath and came for tiffin and coffee in fresh crisp loose shirt called jibba and dhoti. He did so that day also. He saw me and gave a wolf whistle.

"What's happening," he said. With a loop of the forefinger and a tilt of the head I indicated that I'll tell him after tiffin. In the best Tamil tradition I served hot vadai with coconut chutney followed by Madras filter coffee. He ate with deep concentration as he usually does. After that we moved to the sofa. Lying prominently on the table was the latest issue of For Men Only. He looked at the magazine and then slowly turned and looked at me. I smiled so broadly that I could have cracked my cheeks.

"That I should have driven you to seek the sight of nude women in magazines makes me feel guilty of not doing my duties as a wife," I said and as I spoke I allowed the pallav of the sari to drop. I had already unbuttoned the blouse which was now wide open with my breasts of which I was proud in full display. My sari unloosened and dropped. I stood before him smiling and unashamed. He dropped on his knees and buried his head in my vulva. I kneaded his scalp with the fingertips of one hand and holding the arm rests of the sofa with the other I gently let myself down.

I was now lying on the carpet with my thighs spread out. Soon I was convulsed with orgasm. Holding him by his arm pits I drew him up. I caught hold of his enraged penis and inserted it into my vagina. It did not take us long to climax. He ejaculated at the very moment I was shaking with orgasm. We rested with his body still on mine.

"Hope we have not stained the carpet," he said after a while.

"Hope we have," I said. "When Love's Flame visits us it would be an excellent conversation starter."

"So you know. What do you think of it?"

"Even if nothing else happens," I said "we will get to know a Tamil speaking couple."

"If something else happens?"

"If we are together in it what is there to bother." When this conversation was taking place the tip of Elango's shriveled penis was still between the lips of my vulva resting at the opening of my vagina. The decision was made that auspiciously.

2

We were back to honeymoon intensity for the week. If the mere possibility of sexual adventure can bring on such a quantum change what would be the result when we are in the thick of it.

Love's Flames were quick with their replies. They give us the choice of three towns for the first encounter. They were all car driving distances from where we stay. They were living close by. Maybe they are our neighbours; an interesting thought. One Saturday morning we were off ready for adventure. I was excited but surprisingly not one bit nervous.

My heart rate quickened as we parked the car and made for the hotel lounge where they were waiting. The two Indians were so distinctive in a place full of Caucasians that we did not have to search for a lady in a purple top. We liked each other at first sight. Suma and Damu were from a place at the other end of the State of Tamilnadu from where we came. Suma was about my height and build but about a year older. She could easily pass for my elder sister. Damu was Elango's age but leaner and an inch taller. Like Elango he was also a software engineer and like me Suma was a full time home maker. They were childless too.

It was not long before we were chatting like longtime friends. Our tastes in movies, Hollywood, Bollywood (Hindi movies), Kollywood (Tamil movies), music and politics were similar. In a short while we became close friends. We had lunch and went round the big shopping mall the town was famous for and after tea we parted. We were to meet the Saturday after next in an amusement park equidistant from our homes.

"You like him," Elango asked me when we were on the highway.

"I do," I said, "and do you like Suma?

"I do," he said, "I got the feeling that there was something that made them take what to South Indians must be a very unusual step of seeking intimacy from other couples. Swinging is unknown in our parts." For the first time the term swinging appeared in our conversation.

"I also got the feeling they were having a problem. As for swinging it is true that as a life style it is quite unknown where we come from but I am sure quite a lot of swinging action is taking place unofficially there. After all we are the Kama Sudra people."

Two days later one morning I was relaxing after Elango had left for work when I had a call from Suma. She told me about her family back home and her life here. Hers was an arranged match too and her first experience like mine was after the wedding, which among the middle classes in India is the norm (in those days anyway). Her childlessness was bothering her more than it did me because guilt feelings that at times make her quite miserable are added on. She conceived a month after her marriage and not wanting motherhood so early she had an abortion. Blocked tubes resulted from a complication of it. But she had a greater problem.

"I never had an orgasm worth mentioning," she said, "not what can be called an orgasm. Some nerve tingling that's all. Even while masturbating it is not much. What about you?" I told her that it took a while for me to experience it.

"Suma, could we speak frankly about sex?" I said.

"Of course," she with vehemence, "the whole point of our getting to know each other is that. As frankly and bluntly as needed. Even using the four letter word but not casually. We would use it only on important occasions. When we use that word it must hit us with its force."

"Agreed," I said, "especially about the four letter word. As for orgasm I got my first orgasm when Elango licked me. Does your husband lick you?"

"He does but I have never got it. Maybe something is missing in his technique. I hope that there is nothing wrong with the way my nerves are wired." We lingered long in this subject and then we talked of other things. The call lasted an hour and a half.

2

The amusement park that we visited was a large one with rides of all types. There were five different roller coasters that addicts could enjoy to their heart's content. For water enthusiasts there were water rides aplenty, and of course the merry-go-rounds and the shows common to amusement parks. The men joined the long line for tickets and Suma and I found seats in a shady corner.

"I do not go anywhere near roller coasters," I said. "You?'

"I love them. The way to go is scream till you become hoarse. Damu doesn't like it either."

"In that case I'll go with Elango," said Suma, "and you and Damu choose the less boisterous ones. And one more thing Kamalee our two men seem too gentlemanly to touch another's wife."

"Too true Suma any suggestions?" I was smiling and so was she. We understood each other perfectly.

"We must take the initiative."

"Could you explain further?"

"We must take hold of their hands..."

"...and place it on our breasts," I completed and we laughed.

"Kamalee, I am serious, I want Elango to give me a good orgasm." She looked into my eyes. She was not sure if she had gone too far.

"In other words you want Elango to...Suma this is the appropriate occasion to use the four letter word." I waited. Suma appeared to steady herself and then spoke.

"Yes I want Elango to fuck me."

"And I will open my lips with my own fingers and show Damu were and how to lick to produce a massive orgasm." Thereupon we hugged and for the first time I, a lone child felt deep inside me that now I had a sister.

Damu and I went round and finally stood in the line that was not too long which was the reason why we chose that ride. It was the 'Lover's Ride'. The reason why the line was not long was clear too. It was for couples only.

"Hold hands and enter," said the young attendant and we did. We got into a tiny boat into which we had to squeeze in. And soon we were away. We found ourselves in a l spread of water. I have no idea how the boats were powered or who was directing them so crazily. Near collusions were the order of the day and happy excited screaming rent the air. When women are frightened they cling on to their men. That was what the other women were doing and so was I clinging nice and tightly to Damu. We became wet from all the splashing.

The boats were leaving the pool and genuine screams of fright emanated from the disappearing boats. The reason was clear when our turn came. The boats were falling off the cliff in a very long and fearfully steep glide. I hugged Damu tight as we fell. The cascading couples must be good viewing too for a stand especially erected for this purpose was full of spectators who were cheering us. After that we sailed through a narrow channel and then came the announcement that a pitch dark cave was coming next and as we entered the cave was a further announcement that the darkness will last for three full minutes

What the others did we could not see but Damu and I hugged and kissed passionately for the full duration.

"What about repeat," I said when the ride was over. Others must have had the same idea too for the line had many wet couples. I was ready this time. I unclasped my bra even as the boat was in the pool. In the cave I took Damu's hand in mine and lifting up the top I placed it on my breast. He needed no second invitation. As we kissed he fondled and as a final gesture he bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and gently bit on it.

"We must call Suma and Elango to take this ride," I said and soon they were in the line. I filled in Suma with the details. Damu and I went and stood with the spectators waiting to see the two take the fall. They were in the closest of embraces as they came down the chute and when we joined them later Suma's bra was undone. We gave ourselves high fives.

The day's adventure was over. We took leave of each other.

No sooner had we entered our home Elango and I hugged and kissed. He undressed me there and then and we coupled on the sofa. Swinging they say brings couples closer together. It does and it does so spectacularly. That day and the next there was hardly a moment when we were not touching each other. We had sex so many times that we lost count.

"When do we meet them again? What have you girls planned" asked Elango.

"I must check Suma's dates," I said.

"Dates, O! that date," said Elango and we hugged.

3

Suma and I decided on a nearby beach resort. We planned two night's stay. On the evening soon after we booked in we sauntered out to the beach. Both Suma and I were quite comfortable in beach wear being regular users of the pool near our homes. We rented two beach umbrellas with Damu and I in one the Suma and Elango in the other. The beach was crowded but we were in a secluded corner.

I spread the sheet and lay face down resting my head on my folded hands. Damu took some oil in his palm and spreading it between my shoulder blades and back of the neck he kneaded the muscles in a manner that was quite pleasant especially the neck muscles. I asked him to undo the bra clasp and do a thorough job of my back muscles. When he came to the lowest part of the back there was this little problem of the panties. I wanted the gluteal muscles massaged and for doing that Damu pulled the panties down just enough to expose the buttocks but the elastic was biting into my flesh. Damu had to pull it off. The back was over; the time had come for me to turn face up. But how to in a beach that was not dress-optional?

Damu spread the beach towel over me and I turned round. Muscles were off the list—he was playing with my breasts.

"The abdominal muscles," I gently suggested. He came up to the umbilicus and stopped. "Proceed," I said and he came up to the mound and stopped once again. "Damu, no reason to stop," I said. He thereupon cupped my vulva and then he gently kneaded the clitoris. A spread my legs ever so slightly. He lifted the towel and then he bent down and kissed my vulva. My cell phone was ringing. It was Suma calling.

"Kamaleeee." Her voice was tremulous. "Much is happening here," she said.

"Here too Suma," I said, "his lips are on my clit," I continued in a whisper.

"Same here Kamalee. We have to go to our rooms at once."

We hurriedly packed up. I wound the towel around me. Damu carried the rug in one hand and my crumpled up bathing dress tightly in the other. Suma had a towel round her too. We were not alone in the elevator which was a pity for I would have dropped the towel and hugged and kissed Damu there and then. I took Damu to my room and Suma and Elango disappeared into the other.

We were bare even before the door was fully closed. We hugged and kissed. We stepped into the bath and soaped each other till no beach sand remained. We were soon out and towelling. I climbed on the cot and throwing a pillow on the floor I sat at the edge of the mattress and spread my thighs. Damu understood perfectly. He knelt on the pillow. I opened out my vulva and he licked the clitoris and the length of the minor leaves. He seemed more intent on licked off the juices that I was pouring out. I asked him to concentrate on the clitoris. Soon I was vibrating and when it was at its peak I asked him to pause. He did so and when I was at the very top of the cliff I asked him to swipe the clitoris in broad strokes with his tongue and inner surface of his lower lips. As he did so I plunged down screaming softly the while. 'Cover your teeth with indrawn lips and bite the clitoris,' I said. He did it perfectly applying the precise amount of pressure; I screamed but this time I was loud.

I pulled him up and as I lay on my back with thighs spread and feet swaying in the air he came up. He was fumbling with a packet.

"No condom, Damu. I want your baby," I said. I got hold of his penis and took it to my vagina. "Fuck me Damu darling, fuck me," I said as I held his penis and inserted. He gave me a big one and after I had caught up my breath I asked for one more and then another. I lay back exhausted with Damu still on top of me.

"Thank you darling, it was wonderful," I said. My phone that was on the mattress was ringing.

"I had it Kamalee, I got I got it finally," screamed Suma, "I do not have words to describe it."

"I got it too. Damu did a super job," I said.

"Kamalee send Damu here and Elango will come over there. Please do not get up. Raise you pelvis on a pillow to keep all the semen in. I have read that man inserting into his wife's vagina when full of the warm semen of her lover is the most exquisite of male pleasures. I do not want Damu to miss it and no doubt you would not for Elango too."

12