Our Favourite Pub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

My lips closed over it as I rubbed him back and forth along my folds, I was so wet and turned on that the slightest touch of his cock to my clit was like an electric shock and I moaned out with pleasure. Plunging down sinking deeper onto his member and rotating my hips in shallow circles, teasing us both as Mike squeezed my tits hard in response, urging me to sit all the way down and take the full length of his shaft.

Slowly I started to rise and fall, pushing my hands against his legs for balance; his cock sliding freely in and out of my wet pussy. Unable to contain his desire any longer Mike began to shift his hips underneath me thrusting up, trying to match my movements.

But I was not ready for him to cum, yet... I need to get off first.

Sitting right down on his cock I stopped my movements until he got the message and sat still, small beads of sweat were forming on my chest, my inner thighs wet with the juices dribbling from my pussy, I took a moment to savour the sensation of his cock, it felt so good twitching and pulsing inside me as I allow him to calm down a little.

As I resumed riding his cock, slipping up and down his shaft, I felt his hands leave my breasts, caressing along my body until one hand lay at my hip encouraging my movements, the other slipping down over my lower belly, his fingers finding my clit, stroking back and forth over my most sensitive part.

At his touch I felt a tingle beginning to explode from every part of my body as my orgasm built. I started bucking my hips and slamming his cock deeper with every plunge, my knees begin to shake as a feeling of intense pleasure surged through my body, his fingers on my clit enough to push me over the edge I began to moan.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good; I'm going to cum on it...finger me Mike!"

A powerful orgasm shook through me and my legs went weak, I sat down hard plunging Mikes penis all the way into me, grinding my hips hard into his lap as juices flooded from my sopping pussy, soaking his cock and balls in my cum.

His cock was swelling and twitching and I knew he would reach climax soon.

Slowing my pace I rocked my hips gently against him as my orgasm ebbed, my tender pussy dripping as I came to a stop, resting for just a moment.

Squeezing my vaginal muscles around his shaft I began to slip up and down a few inches, picking up the pace as Mike grabbed my hips, forcing me down onto his lap then easing me back up again, frantic for me to pick up the pace.

It was not long before I felt him tense; he moaned as I raised myself up off his cock, letting it slip from my pussy, I looked down watching it throb, glistening with our mingled juices, needing release.

Reaching between my legs I grabbed his cock and pressed it to my pussy as I began to stroke it, working the shaft.

"Cum hard for me, cover my pussy Mike." I cried, hiking the front of my skirt up to my waist with my free hand so that I could see him.


Unable to hold back any longer he thrust his cock up into my hand, the head of it brushing against my lips bringing a fresh trickle of juice as my pussy twitched at the contact, grunting his cock began to jerk and streams of white cum start to pump out splashing my pussy lips and coating my inner thighs.

Stroking his cock as it twitched and jerked in my grip I pulled every last drop from his member until it softened. I looked down at the mess between my legs, spots of his cum dripped down onto the carpet, turning I faced Mike, his eyes were closed, his breathing rapid, his limp cock laying against his open trousers causing a spot I hoped he would be able to explain when he got home.

Reaching into my bag I was just about to clean myself up when I caught Steve's eye.

My veins went ice cold and my heart raced as I realised this was the first time Steve had watched me take another mans cock inside me.

Before I could take in what was happening he turned me bending me over the table, Pete and Barry grabbing the glasses out of the way before they crashed to the ground.

Flipping my skirt up onto my back so that my ass was bare to the room he held me still as he worked his cock out of his pants and placed the swollen head at the mouth of my slick pussy.

With intense control, he inched his hips ever so slightly forward, letting only the exposed head of his cock slip inside, he held it still for a moment then with one wild stroke rammed his hard cock all the way, making me gasp out loud.

Again and again it thrust into me; my tits were still exposed and rubbed painfully on the table becoming sticky from spilled drinks.

Steve's cock was wet and slippery from the juices of my recent orgasm; he slowed down taking his time to slide in and out, with each slow stroke the tender inside of my vagina was caressed, massaged and teased by his hardness.

When I began to respond to the sensations, pushing my ass back into him, he began to slam into me harder and harder, his balls slapping into me, my breath came in short gasps at the brutal fucking, my pussy so sensitive that I climaxed again, the orgasm gushed through my body, even more violent than before making me dizzy.

For a moment I thought that I would pass out.

Steve was close to spilling his seed, I felt his cock swell, suddenly he froze grabbing my hips pulling me back hard onto him as his cock started ejaculating, spitting the first hard jets of hot sperm way up into my pussy before he pulled out and spilled the rest on my ass, pressing the end of his penis between my butt cheeks, soaking them with his cum.

As his orgasm came to a stop I thought that would be it but Steve had other ideas.

Flipping me over onto my back I was surprised to see both Barry and Pete standing either side of me masturbating like crazy.

Here I lay on the sticky wooden table, hidden in the booth a few yards away from the bar, while two lusty men stood around me jerking off, Steve and Mike, who had both just fucked me to orgasm, watching.

Pete was the first one to come.


"Ah," he squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip in ecstasy as long jets of sperm shot from the tip of his cock, splashing hot across my chest, he spurted again and again as I watched his shaft jerk madly in his hand thinking he'd never stop, finally his ejaculation subsided, and he squeezed the last sluggish drops of sperm onto my skin.

Barry came soon after.

He had positioned himself at the other end of the table between my splayed legs.

Realising where he was aiming his load I pulled my skirt off and out of harms way just before he shouted, "Yes."

Two long jets of warm sperm shot over my naked thighs landing on my vagina and lower belly, his cock pumping wildly in his hand as jet after jet of hot semen hit my swollen puffy lips, I raised one of my feet onto the table opening my lips up to him, enjoying the wet sensations of his cum splashing on my pussy and as it slipped down my slit, dribbling around my ass.

Slowly they both settled down, tucking their spent cocks away, I lay on the table savouring the feeling of being bathed in semen, my breasts glistened, it ran down my thighs and pussy lips, pooling under me and joining the load that Steve had shot over my ass.


Exhausted I slowly wiped off the semen with wet wipes and tissues and got dressed.

Giving each of the guys a kiss on the cheek I thanked them for a fun time, pressing my knickers into Mikes hand as a souvenir, its something that has become a kind of tradition.

Steve took me home and after a long bath and some food we made slow sensual love as we talked through the evening's fun.

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers
12