Our First Adventure

Story Info
An email fantasy comes to reality.
2.1k words
4.1
43.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcp101
tcp101
1 Followers

Well, well, well. It's been awhile since you and I have really had a good online session. So I'm going to try and get you thinking a little more about me here...You mentioned in your last email that you really liked the picture of me from behind where you can see my ass, balls, and cock hanging down. I never really noticed how my balls just hang down like that, but I think it looks pretty nice.

When you and I finally get a chance to meet I would love to get a room for us at a hotel somewhere and get there before you do. I would undress, put on a porn video, and get comfortable with the room. I love to just walk around naked; it makes me feel so free. Actually I usual enjoy it a lot, many times I find myself walking around my house naked, then I will notice that my cock has started to rise and throb. I didn't even notice it rising, but the feeling of being naked excited me so much. So by the time that you knock on the door to the room I have started to grow with passion. I take a look through the peephole and see that no one else is in the hall, so I open the door with a big grin and say "hey you..."

The look in your face is priceless as you look me up and down as your jaw drops, it wasn't the greeting you were expecting, but I can tell that you sure aren't complaining. I take you by the hand and bring you into the room. I take your jacket and bag and put it aside for you as I tell you to sit down and relax. I get a glass of champagne for you and bring it over to you on the couch, still fully naked and rising as we speak. You take the glass and thank me for the wonderful introduction, but I explain to you the fun is just beginning. As I sit down I notice you have your eyes locked on my cock as it grows almost fully erect. I smile to you, take your hand, and slowly take it, rub the side of my face, then down to my chest, then slowly onto my cock, your eyes shut with pleasure as you touch my now throbbing cock for the first time. You slowly rub the head and then start to go up and down my shaft nice and slow. Not wanting to be selfish I position myself where you can still play with my cock, but I am able to place my hands onto you...

First I slowly rub your nipples (which are now hard) through your top. I next take off your top and throw it aside, letting you know that you won't need that for the rest of the weekend Next I take my hand and run it up the inside of your thighs and slowly up into your skirt....it feels so nice soft, warm, and wet inside. As I place my fingers onto you I realize that you aren't wearing and panties...and this really excites me. I can tell you have been shaved recently and it feels so nice and soft. As I pull your skirt up you and I begin to explore each others bodies. We are facing each other with our legs both open wide and overlapping each other. Our eyes meet and are filled with lust for each other. We continue to masturbate each other until we know that we each are ready to kick it up a notch...You stand up and lead me over the king size bed and ask me to lie down....

Pt.2 Is now up to you.....what will happen as we get to the bed? Can't wait to hear all of the juicy details....

You lie down with your legs still hanging over the edge. Your legs spread. I stand between your legs and finish taking off my skirt while leaning over you, running my hands up your thighs. You feel my long blonde hair run up the inside of your thighs. My warm breath as I get close to your skin. Your cock looks so good and tasty: I just have to lick it. Slow and savoring I put my lips around the swollen head and suck it into my mouth. You moan deeply and I feel you get even harder. Before getting too deep I move my body around and position my pussy over your face so I can suck on your extremely hard cock while you eat me. We are both getting so turned on, and already so close to cumming. My juices are flowing freely and I want so much to have you cum allover my face and breasts.

Mmm, you taste so good. I can tell you are about to explode because your juices are dripping down my chin you are so wet. I know exactly what to do to help you go over the edge. As I slowly lick up and down your soft pink slit I take a finger and get some of your juice. Next I take that finger, and place it right on your asshole, no penetration, I only firmly put my finger on you ass and start to make small circular motions on the rim. You start to lose it....your moans have become almost a plea to push you over the top. I can feel you take my cock and suck it slowly from the head until my balls are touching your chin, it feels so good to feel the back of your throat on my swollen tip. Sensing that you really want to get nasty I take my finger and with one solid motion and insert it into you. First to one knuckle, then two, and finally as far as I can....when you feel my finger deep inside you start to shake with pleasure...as you start to climax I pull my finger out then slide it right back inside you. This final motion makes you weak with pleasure...but we are only getting started.

After you start to catch your breath I turn my self around and kneel behind you, I am slowly running my fingers up and down you soft wet swollen pussy lips and take my other hand and give you a firm slap across your ass, I ask "what’s next?' as I slap your ass again. I love the way your ass shakes with my firm slaps across it, there is nothing better than a full round ass. Before you can answer my question I turn you around and get you up on all fours on the edge of the bed..."Tell me what you want me to do to you...” I say, and I begin to run the head of my cock up your pussy lips as you begin to say....

I want you to fuck me doggy style, push that hard cock of yours into my throbbing wet pussy! AAAAHhhhhhhhh...yesss...my moans are very loud now. My ass and pussy are exposed to you...soooo hot and dripping with juices. I have started cumming as soon as your cock penetrated my hot pussy. I beg for you to do it harder...slapping my clit with your balls as you stroke in and out. My orgasm is getting more intense. You can feel my juices spraying your legs...and balls…running down your thighs...so warm...You are getting so close to cumming...that you pull out and shoot your cum all over my ass...and back. I turn over as you finish cumming...and you squirt some on my tits...so I can rub it around on them. Letting you recover briefly…I then ask you to lick the cum off my tits...Pleasssssee...

As you ask me to lick the cum off of your tits I get an idea. I tell you to shut your mouth and keep rubbing the cum around on your tits. I have decided to take a dominating role now because I know how much you get off on being told what to do. As you look up at me with your juicy tits in your hands I get down onto two knees to become face to face with you. I slowly start to kiss you softly on your neck and then eventually travel down to your tits. I open my mouth wide and lick up as much ofmy juice in one motion as I can. As I take a mouth full off of you, I look you into your eyes and see how much this has turned you on…I open my mouth onto yours as we become intertwined in a deep lust filled kiss. My juice has oozed into both of our mouths and you start to rub my half rising cock. We continue kissing deeply for a few minuets as you slowly masturbate my cock in your sweaty palms.

Once I again have become hard as a rock thanks to your sensual touch on me, I stand up and lead you back over to the head of the bed and lay you down. You lay back, take a second and run your eyes over my entire body. I stand back and do the same as you open your legs for me, slowly run your fingers from your tits down to your clit and then right onto your asshole. With your legs wide open and into the air I sit down in front of you. You and I both continue to masturbate as we are lost in the sight of each others pleasure. You have started to ooze and have developed a nice big wet spot on the sheet under your ass. Your ass crack is glistening from the juices that have run from your ever soft and wet lips down over your asshole and onto the bed. As our eyes meet again after a few minuets you sit up and wrap your legs around my back as we become once again intertwined. You then take my hand from my throbbing cock and place them onto your soft pink lips; you then take both of your hands and place them onto my stiff tool. We slowly kiss as we each pleasure each other in a very sensual erotic manner.

As the time passes our breathing becomes very much in sink and become lost in passion. Next I take you by you hips and pick you up onto my lap, as you start to sit down upon me my dick slowly slides, inch by inch, deep inside of you. You take me in slowly and moan with ecstasy as each inch enters you deeply. When you have taken me entirely inside, you slowly whisper in my ear how good it feels to have me inside of you. This turns me on so much, we continue to rock back and forth and the tantric movement massages your clit with every movement. This builds you up slowly and you start to experience small orgasms. Each time you feel this it grows into a bigger one next time. I feel you tighten down on me with each small wave of pleasure and decided it is time for you to be put over the top.

I roll you over onto your side and take your top leg into the air and enter you from the side in a classic spoon position. This allows me to whisper dirty words into your ears as you massage your clit. I am also able to penetrate you deeply with the thrusting hitting your g-spot inside the inner wall of your pussy. So I enter you to make you lose it. I start off nice and slow with long methodical movements as I go from only the head of my cock to being balls deep in flesh. You have started to breath heavily with his so I start to speed up the pace. I have started to run my cock in and out of you as fast I can and my balls have started to pound on your swollen clit. One of your hands reach back and hold onto the back of my head, the other to the bar on the headboard and you become silent as you fall into utter ecstasy….Within seconds you let out the most passion filled scream possible. Your hands dig into the back of my head and you gush juice from deep inside as my shaft becomes engulfed in you. I slowly pull my cock inch by inch out from inside of you then slide it back inside you one last time….You let out a whimper as I reach the inner most depths of your most private area…With a kiss on your sweaty neck I pull out roll you onto your back and kneel over you. I take my hands, starting with your neck, and slowly drag them the entire length of your body taking as much sweat off them as I can. I then take your sweat and rub it onto my cock as I stroke it nice and slow for you to admire…..

Pt. 2 Cumming Soon…

tcp101
tcp101
1 Followers