Our First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
You finally meet your long-time, online lover.
1.3k words
3.79
22k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started, innocently enough, with a chance meeting in a men's chat room. We had a torrid on-line conversation, and before signing off, we exchanged personal email addresses. I immediately wrote Paul a hot email, and he responded. Hot emails full of fantasy, and hot male pictures of each other went back and forth. Once a week or so, when time allowed, we would meet in a chat room and get each other very worked up, masturbating on-line and telling one another how horny we were.

One morning while on-line Paul suggested a phone call, and I said yes. That first phone call was so, so hot. We undressed each other and fantasized together about kissing and touching, sucking and fucking. Over the ensuing months we continued to hook up for hot phone sex. That started a dream about hooking up in person, but we lived 2500 miles apart.

But we had a goal, and with a lot of effort, we finally worked out a weekend together, away from the families.

"Keith, I can't believe we are finally going to be able to meet in person," my phone lover said into the phone.

"I can't either, baby. After nearly 2 years of chatrooms, swapping sexy pictures and videos and hot phone sex, we are really going to be able to touch each other. Paul, I am so excited."

"See you tomorrow, Keith, for dinner and ..." his voicing rising, "I can't wait to get to you. Good night lover."

We are meeting for a late dinner. As fate would have it, we arrive at the lounge for dinner nearly simultaneously. I see you get out of the cab, out on to the sidewalk, and you look so good. We walk up to each other and give a friendly hug, arms around each other's shoulders. Only a person watching closely would see you arch your back and grind your pelvis into mine. Your penis telling me how much it wants me.

I know the owner of the lounge and he has already set up a table in a back corner, a poorly lit and out of the way booth. The host leads us back to our table. As he does, my hand touchs yours and a spark goes up my arm and throughout my body.

We both slide to the center of the booth close to each other and you lean in and kiss me softly on the cheek. You whisper how excited you are to be here with me. I slide my hand under the table and pat your thigh, and I feel your leg move towards me.

"Yes, honey, I am glad we were able to get out tonight. Some wine? Or a martini for you, baby?" I ask.

We talk about life, love and all the little things that fill our existence. Our waiter comes and I ask him to bring me my box, with which he promptly returns.

My heart is pounding. "A gift for you, Paul. The instructions are inside the box, but you'll need to go to the Men's room to open it... in a stall." I feel both of our hands shaking as you take it from me. As you leave the table, I rub myself under the table in anticipation of your return from the bathroom.

Dutifully, you go to the stall, close the door and open your present. You find a piece of paper with these instructions: "Take off your pants and underwear. Throw away your underwear unless they are your silks, but in any case do NOT return to the table wearing them. Now in the box you will find this little white probe. There is only one place it's designed to be inserted. I want you to put it there, get it comfortable and put your pants back on, come back to the table when you are ready. Thank you, lover"

It seems an eternity before the Men's room door opens and finally it does and out you come. Even in the low light at this distance, I can see how excited you are. You are practically ripping the front out of your pants. It's a good thing the restaurant has mostly emptied out.

As you slide back into your seat I see your gaze has changed. Your eyes are full of wanton lust. Your voice quivers as you say thank you for your gift.

"It is my pleasure, Paul... and yours." I whisper.

We are both smiling as we toast our budding friendship. I know you have a throbbing erection under the table and thinking about how close it is to me, makes my cock ache for you.

Though we continue to work our way through the 2nd and 3rd course and our conversation, I can tell you are definitely distracted. In fact, it takes me a few minutes to realize you are doing small pelvic tilts, rocking on your ass, slowly fucking yourself with your anal probe. How excited I am to bring you this pleasure.

I let me hand fall beneath the table, slide my hand to your thigh, and a very loud sigh emanates from you. Automatically, you say "sorry" and I laugh. I massage your thigh and move closer to your crotch.

"You nasty man, Paul." I chastise. I can hardly speak I am so breathless. "NOT zipping up. How indecent of you." I slip my hand into your pants while you eat and feel your enormous rod in my hand. You have NEVER been so huge. Your cock feels so wonderful in my hand as I wrap my fingers around your pole and stroke your erection. I whisper how "sorry" I am to tease you like this, but I must. As the waiter brings our main course, I remove my hand so we can eat.

"If this room were empty," I ask, "would you like me to fuck you right on this table?"

You stare at me dumbly, amazed and confounded by the audacity of the question. There is, however, no denying the answer in your eyes. It might as well be a hot red neon sign flashing: "YES".

I slip my hand into my pants pocket and touch another small box. It has a dial on it, which I turn to 3. All of a sudden, you experience a strange, but oh-so-enjoyable vibration in your ass. You are, however, unable to repress another rather loud gasp. Oh what the other patrons must think of you, Paul.

"It is a sweet feeling, isn't it honey?" I ask. "I gave it a trial run a few days ago to find out how much to surprise you with tonight. Tell me you like it"

"Like it?" You question. "Oh god, I love it. Love it. Damn near give you up for it," you laugh.

I turn it down to I so we can manage a civil conversation and eat our dinner. Periodically, I slide my hand back under the table to maintain that fantastic erection you have. I have long since pulled that glowing cock out of your pants so I don't have to spend precious moments searching for it. I wish I could slide under the rich red tablecloth and suck your knob. To feel your aching penis seeking it's relief in my mouth. Finally, the waiter comes, clears the table and asks if we'd like dessert. We both laugh. The waiter looks at us as if we are demented. We laugh louder.

You and I stuff your cock into your pants, zip you up and I turn off the remote vibrator.

"Lover, did I tell you I got a room for us upstairs?" I ask innocently. "A Jacuzzi suite?"

You turn, kiss me dangerously close to my lips, grab my hand, pulling me from the booth.

"Let's go NOW," you practically scream.