Our First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
You meet your Internet lover for the first time.
4.7k words
4.54
19.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – The Inn

We are going to meet! I am so excited and so horny at the thought of finally seeing you in the real. Of course I am nervous as hell too. What if ... and all that – not going there. We'll either hit it off or we won't. Today is Friday and we're meeting on Saturday afternoon. Oh my God! I have so much to do! I'm going to take a long hot bath and pamper myself something terrible. Oils, rubs, shaving, well, my pussy has got to besosmooth for our hot date. I want you to touch it and be blown away by how soft and smooth it is.

You're sending me a present; you said I have to be wearing it when we meet. You wouldn't tell me what so I am waiting with baited breath for the post to arrive. Surprises kill me. Oh God, I have to do something or I am just going to be sitting here getting all hot and steamy thinking about you and before I know it I will have spent an hour masturbating and I don't want to do that. I want to save it, for you.

There's a knock on the door. I answer it and sure enough, it's the postie with a little package. I can barely wait to close the door and open it. I control myself. Take the little parcel and go to the settee. I open the tiny package – which is well wrapped. It's a little wooden box! A beautiful wooden box, hand made. Oh, I wonder if you have made it, it is a simple but beautiful little box. I remember that you said I had to wear this – how can I wear a box? I gently ease the lid off to find the box lined with black satin and a pair of nipple clamps nestling in the folds of shiny fabric. This takes my breath away. The thought that I will be wearing them tomorrow when we meet has me squirming on my seat. There's a little note tucked inside the lid of the box. I remove it and unfold it. It says 'See ya tomorrow, Sexy. Xx', my tummy whoops and I feel my pussy cream.

The rest of Friday passes pretty quickly as I have work to do, besides getting ready for Saturday. I finally drop off to sleep when exhaustion steals the last thoughts of you from my conscious mind.

Saturday is a beautiful day, a blue sky and not a cloud to be seen. I lie in bed stroking my smooth pussy as I think of you and remember that I am going to see you in a few hours. That has the effect of having a cold shower. I jump out of bed only to stub my toe. I won't repeat what I said but will leave my choice of curses to your imagination. I switch on the pc, check my emails and say 'good morning' to my online buddies on the US. Helen's up late, in Canada, and pings me on MSN; wants to know how I'm feeling and whether I'm horny. She kills me. I answer her that I'm nervous as hell and very horny. That gets me a 'LMFAO' back from her.

I need a coffee to help me focus. I bring my coffee back to my seat at the pc and place it on the coaster, beside the little wooden box and satin robed nipple clamps. I pick up the box, ease back the lid and take out one of the little devices. I open my robe, adjust the screw and pinch and twist my nipple to make it hard. I place the beautiful little thing onto my erect nipple and tighten the screw.Ooh, that issonice. I take the matching one from the box and do the same with my right nipple. They aren't too tight but are a constant reminder that I am horny as hell and they are staying there until my stud takes them off. I wanted to wear a skirt or dress today and not wear panties but I can't do it. Not because it's not sexy just the pure practicalities of me being a bitch on heat.

I decide on my outfit – something that's smart but comfortable, apply a little make-up and get dressed. I finish my hair and check myself in the mirror, I am 'lookin' good'. I touch my breasts, through the fabric, and can feel the clamps. My nipples are so hyper sensitive and I am hot, so very hot. I reach under my top and give the clamps a half twist, for you, and groan. It's time to go. Oh my god!

I make my way to the car hire place and, with every step, I can feel my nipples rub against the fabric of my top. It's excruciatingly delicious; I think of you and want to touch them. I wonder if you're thinking about me wearing the clamps and the thought, that you might be, makes me so hot that I have to ball my hands into fists so as not to reach up and caress my nipples.

The car hire guy is preparing the documents and I feel like he can tell how horny I am. I make an eyes down check to make sure the clamps aren't obvious. They are. Oh my god. He can see them! Mad visions of roughly being thrown over the table, your hand gripping my hair, while you rip off my pants, spread my legs a little and insert a finger into my pussy, play on my mind. You remove the wet finger, lick it and groan. You then enter me torturously slowly and begin pumping. You still have me by the hair and call me your 'cock hungry whore'. Your other hand plays with my... I jump back to reality when the guy speaks. He so knows and is smiling. I take the keys and paperwork and leave – quickly. I can feel my pulse racing and my pussy twitching. I sit in the car, catching my breath and trying to calm down. I think that I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for. My nipples ache to be touched and sucked but I am waiting. I hope you are feeling this horny.

I put the key in the ignition and start the car. You suggested that we meet at around the halfway mark for out first 'date'. That means an hour's drive for each of us. We're meeting at an inn, even though neither of us are heavy drinkers. The whole journey is sex. Not that I'm expecting us to actually have sex, although it would be so good if we did. I am prepared for all eventualities. I pass the pub – a reccy. It looks nice enough; in fact it looks charming and quiet. There are some tables set outside and my stomach lurches as I see you, I think it's you. You look just as gorgeous as I expected but I suddenly feel shy, bare and naked. I wonder whether you will like me, whether I am the woman you thought you'd been talking to. Those thoughts stay with me while I park up the car. You have watched me, first pass, and then return to park. Your face gives nothing away and I feel like my face has to do the same.

I fix my lips and hair, take a deep breath and get out of the car. I am mortally embarrassed as I remember what we have talked about and the pictures we have shared. I fumble with the keys, forgetting that it's central locking with a fob. D'oh. I steel myself for the long walk to where you are sitting and nearly die of shock as I turn around to see you standing in front of me. The laughter breaks the ice, for me, and I just smile at you. You give me a quick, gentle kiss that leaves me wanting more. Then you purposefully put your hands to my breasts and feel through the fabric to touch my nipples. I groan as you gently brush your hands over and feel my nipples squeezing through the clamps. I know you like because you steal the groan from my lips with yours. You take my hand and lead me to the table where you were sitting. I take a seat whilst you head to the bar to get me a pineapple juice.

I'm thinking about what has passed between us when you return and I come over a little shy to see you sat right opposite me looking at me like that. You make me feel naked. I can feel you even though you're not touching me – I can feel you and it is so erotic. A vision of you sucking my nipples flashes through my mind and I blush. You laugh and ask what I am thinking about. I can't tell you. You reach across and take my chin, lifting it so I have to look at your gorgeous face; the one I have looked at for so long. You tell me that you are thinking of my nipples and having them between your teeth. I squirm and briefly wonder whether you have the ability to read my mind. You can see my need in my eyes and it amuses you. You roughly brush your thumb across my bottom lip and, much to my shock, I groan again. Damn you for making it and damn this body – for telling all of my secrets.

I have no idea what you have planned; we'd only really discussed meeting here not what we would do with the rest of the day. We finish our drinks and you ask me if I am ready. I shoot you a questioning look, probably laced with a little fear and again you smile, jump up and take my hand. I follow as you lead us to a door in the side of the building. You have a key and open the door. It opens into a tiny vestibule – a bed and breakfast annex! You point up the stairs and say

"Room number seven".

I trot up the stairs and you are right behind me. You tell me I have a beautiful ass and that makes me laugh. You turn me around, put one arm around me and grab my butt, pulling me towards you. My tummy does a summersault and I am so thankful that you are there to hold me up. You use your other hand to cup my face, tease my lips with your thumb and kiss me so gently, at first, it hurts. Then deeper and God, it feels so good. I need you. I need to feel you inside me,now! I can feel your cock hardening and you let go so that we can climb the stairs where you unlock the door to room number seven.

We enter the room and it's lovely, simple and modern in shades of cream and brown, with sunshine streaming through the windows. You help me take off my jacket and remove your own. I am still so very nervous but you seem so confident and that helps me a little. You embrace me from behind and cup my breasts as you nuzzle my neck. Oh God, I'm just melting, my pussy is twitching so much and I so want to feel your hard cock inside me. You torture me, slowly and beautifully. I can feel your hardness pushing against my ass. God, I want you, now! No, you want to play a little more. You lift my top up and slide it off, displaying my nipples in my quarter cup bra. You like that, you love it. You kiss me, deeply and hungrily and I can taste your desire. You remove my bra and then gently lick, tease and suck my swollen and sensitive nipples. I need to touch you, to feel your flesh and I work to lift off your top. Thankfully, you help.

The urgency is mounting for us both and you lie me down on the bed and take off my trousers and pants. You open my legs and insert your finger into my dripping pussy, suck it then you groan and tell me to stay there while you undress. I feel so vulnerable and so very wet. God, you're so beautiful, you take my breath away when I see you, naked, with your cock standing proud – for me. You ask me if I want your cock and I can hardly speak but I answer you.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me so badly and so hard."

You move to the bed where you lie down beside me. We have all day to play and tease and explore. Now is the time for satiating the lust that has been building for weeks. You touch my clitoris with your finger, swirl it around and ask me again ...

"Do you want a good fucking? Do you want to feel my hard cock inside your pussy and be my cock hungry whore?"

I can only groan as I am on the verge of coming. You turn me over onto my knees and you slide your rock hard cock into my moist, hot pussy. We both cry out grunts and you grab my hair, fucking me so slowly, long and slow still teasing me but you can't keep that going for long as your desire takes over. Now you are fucking me hard, hard and fast and it's so good, so bloody good. You have me making so much noise and uttering words that I would never, ever normally say. You reach your other hand around and rub my clitoris, making me yell and call you all sorts of dirty names as I climax, violently. You can't help yourself, you can feel my pussy contracting and convulsing, milking your hard cock to orgasm and you do.

"Oh God, I'm coming!"

And you empty your big and full load into me. I work my pussy, milking you; squeezing your cock of every last drop and it feels, oh God, it feels so damn good.

~~~~~

Neither of us can stop smiling as we recover from the most awesome and urgent sex we have just shared. I still find it hard to believe that, after only talking online for several weeks; exchanging emails and some rather horny photographs, we have made to here; today. In that short time you have taught me so much about myself; about my body and my desires. I have never, in my life, felt as sexy and sexually aware as I have recently and I love it. We spend a little time chatting while we lay recovering from our earlier escapades. I'm interested in your work and love hearing you talk about it. I love that you use your hands in your job. You ask me about my work and we talk a little about our shared interest in technology and our favourite movies. We then shower, first me then you. We are still new to each other and the en suite bathroom isn't really big enough for any showering shenanigans. Once showered and wrapped in fluffy white towels you order lunch and ask them to bring it to our room. Over a simple ploughman's we make plans for a walk later in the day as it is a gorgeous day, we are in a beautiful part of the country and both enjoy nice countryside. We also agree to spend the night here at the inn. I have hired the car for the weekend and neither of us has anything to rush back for and, perhaps, lots to stay for. My mind wanders back as I recall some of the feelings and erotic anticipation I experienced when we messaged and emailed one another. I still can't believe that we have managed to get here – to an actual meeting and a chance to make some of what we talked about, and teased each other with, a reality.

Your towel has slipped. Mmmm. I am mesmerised by your beauty, your strong and powerful arms, your striking tattoos and your gorgeous cock and its ring – the object of my dreams ever since we first started communicating. As I lie, drinking in the sight of you with my eyes, I become increasingly aroused. You can tell and you give me that smile which makes my tummy flip. You like that I am and, as I watch, your cock begins to stir. My nipples are still clamped, as per your instructions, and they ache to be touched, to be teased and pinched. I swear that you can read my mind as you move to my breasts and gently remove the little devices, only to replace them with your mouth. You soothingly caress each swollen nipple with the tip of your tongue whilst your lips suck on the areola. Your hand expertly works my other breast and my breathing begins to quicken. My pussy begins to throb and you tenderly tease my nipples, in turn, with your teeth. Little groans of ecstasy escape my lips and I grind my pelvis against you. I can feel your cock hardening and it thrills me beyond belief. There's an area, between my belly button and my pussy, which just cartwheels and causes my vagina to tremble. There is a pressure building up – an anticipation of your assault on my senses.

I want to play with your cock. I tell you that I want to taste it, to torture you with my mouth and tongue. You give me a playful growl and even that makes my tummy somersault! We change our positions so I have access to the object of my attentions. I love your cock with its little piece of jewellery. I have since I first saw a photograph of it and I have so waited for this moment to be able to touch, feel, stroke and taste you. I don't go straight at you, I tease. I gently stroke my long fingernails along the inside of your thighs and buttocks. I reach around and stroke your bum, teasing all the time. You let out gentle moaning sounds as I kiss your balls, gently sucking and rolling them around. I firmly stroke the area behind them, lengthening my strokes to tease the area around your dark and puckered hole. I can tell you are enjoying this because you lift your hips in response to my touch and your breathing tells me; the little noises that you make excite me so much and I love that. I leave your balls now and move my mouth onto your cock where I slowly lick up and down the length of you whilst still sliding my finger along the crack of your bum. I use spit to lubricate my finger so it's nice and wet. Now I kiss the head of your cock, still tauntingly slowly. I roll the tip of my tongue around your gorgeous shiny head and tickle the area around your cock ring. I find your piercing very erotic. I time my assault to perfection, for as I take your hard cock into my mouth so I gently ease my fingertip into your bum and you make the sexiest noise I have ever heard – a kind of half growl, half grunt that comes from deep within you and makes my tummy flip and my pussy throb. I begin sucking you as I slowly move my lips up and down and with each stroke my tongue circles the head of your beautiful knob. As my hot mouth slides up and down your cock, so does my finger slide in and out of your tight little hole. God, doing this to you is turning me on so much and I grind my thighs together. Oh baby, you are so beautiful, so very hard and doing this to you is pure pleasure.

Despite my assault on your senses you are acutely aware of my excitement and ask me to stop for a moment while we shift around so that you can play. We're now in a kind of sideways 'sixty-nine' where I can recommence my oral offensive while you begin an onslaught of your own.

You lift one leg and teasingly stroke the inside of my thighs in long tortuous strokes up towards my pussy. You use your thumbs to stroke my outer lips and tell me how much you love my smoothness. I am finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on what I am doing because you are taking me to another place. I maintain my oral play and take your full length into my mouth, sucking and keeping my lips tight, stopping occasionally to circle your tip and tickle your ultra sensitive head with the tip of my tongue. I can feel your excitement mounting and, you are so hard, so very hard. You tell me to stop for a while because you don't want to come yet. You then move me onto my back. What you do next makes me a little afraid but, at the same time, very, very excited.

You tell me to close my eyes and keep them closed. I am curious because I feel your weight shifting around the bed but I keep my eyes closed. I feel you getting closer and then you place something soft over my eyes and tell me to lift my head, which I do whilst you tie something behind. I am now blindfolded which, for me, is a first. I do feel a little nervous but also quite thrilled, so much so that my pulse races. You then proceed to attach soft, silky lengths of rope to each wrist attaching the other end somewhere that means I have very restricted movement of my arms. Now I feel vulnerable and defenceless but am aware of my excitement increasing and my pussy becoming moister by the minute. I feel you near me and your hard cock pushes against my lips, I open my mouth and accept you as you gently push your cock deeper into my mouth. I suck hard as you withdraw and tighten my lips around you as you push. This is so fucking sexy. Then suddenly you're gone again!

You've moved down to my legs, lift and spread them hooking them over your shoulders. I feel so exposed and it's divine. I can feel your warm breath on my hairless pussy lips and it makes me quiver. Your thumbs stroke my lips and gently ease them apart, I feel so exposed but I like it. You breathe me in and tell me how beautiful and sexy I am. You teasingly lick inside my lips avoiding my clit and torment me with the tips of your thumbs. You continue the oral offensive by gently sucking and nibbling my lips and tasting the juice that must be dripping from my hole. Then your tongue catches my clit and I gasp then groan which you must like because I hear a throaty sound emanate from your mouth. Now you begin flicking my clit with your tongue and I really begin to moan, deep, throaty and horny moans whilst your thumbs move to my hole and massage the entrance. I know I am so wet and you are just making me wetter and hornier by the second. I can't help but lift my hips in response to your expert tonguing. I am so close to coming but I want to feel you.

12