Our First Encounter

Story Info
Meeting a DOM for the first time in a hotel room.
1.9k words
4.44
14.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spoken to him a few times via emails and messengers. I have never spoken to him on the phone. I have never seen a photo of him. He gave a standard description of himself. That, along with his screen name is all I have. That is the way I wanted it. The plan is to get to know one another after the initial meeting. It is the initial meeting that has my nerves on end. I know how dangerous this is. We've shared correspondence for long enough that I feel like I know him well enough to trust this. Trust isn't something that comes easy for me, either. I've always had good instincts. I'm wondering I can trust my instincts this time.

I arrive at the hotel room a little early. I leave a key card at the front desk under a fake name. I take the extra time that I've given myself to explore the room. I take in all of my surroundings. Once I feel like I'm familiar enough with the room to be a little more comfortable, I begin to prepare. I take a shower, and prep my body the way I've been instructed to. I lay out the items I've brought along by his request. Knowing that his arrival will be very soon, I undress and I get on my knees on the floor at the end of the bed. I make sure my knees are even with my shoulders, as I've been instructed. I put the blindfold over my eyes. I've also been instructed to make sure my nipples are at attention when he walks in. I prepare myself for him.

Every noise is amplified. I swear I can hear the sound of my own heart beat fill the room. Each breath I take seems to echo in my ears. The hairs on my arms are standing straight up. It feels like I'm waiting for an eternity. Starting to second guess my decision to go through this with, I contemplate packing up and leaving before he arrives. A text message with some lame excuse would probably suffice.

Then, I hear the door. I want to peel away the blindfold. I want to scream. My stomach is doing flip flops. What was I thinking? I have a lot to live for. This must be the craziest, most dangerous thing I've ever done in my life. What if I'm wrong about this man? What if he really hurts me, or even worse, kills me?

He does not speak. I can feel him standing close to me. I can feel his eyes roaming my body. Then another fear fills my thoughts. What if he isn't pleased with what he sees? What if he turns and leaves with me never knowing who he is, or what he looks like? I shiver.

I feel his hands on my shoulders. They are still at first, before they start slowly moving down my arms. He reaches my wrists and wraps his hands around them, pulling my hands up above my head. Without saying anything, using only his hands and my feeling, he instructs me to place my hands together at the back of my head. There I am, completely nude, in a position that is showing all. His fingertips trace my collarbone. They drop down lightly over my breast. He lingers for a moment, taking my nipples in between his fingers. He twists and pulls. His fingers continue to roam my body. He lingers in some places, while skimming quickly over others. He goes down the sides of my thighs to my knees, and starts to come back up my inner thighs. I think I might have an orgasm before he even reaches my clit. I know I'm not allowed to cum until he tells me to. This is a big issue for him. I've never had to deny myself before. I'm not sure if I can this time.

I feel my juices dripping down my legs. I've wanted this for so long. I've fantasized about this encounter for years. It is everything I could have hoped for so far. My cunt is pulsating. I need this.

His fingers reach their destination. He feels my wetness, rubs my clit. He brings his fingers up to my mouth and makes me taste myself. It arouses me even more. When his hand goes back to my clit, I can no longer control myself. I feel my body begin to release. I know I can't hide this from him. Even if that was something I would consider, my body would give it away. I moan loudly, but don't even realize it. The whole world begins to fade, begins to become non-existent to me. My entire body starts to shake uncontrollably. He does not stop rubbing. He allows me to finish. I am very grateful.

When my body starts to relax again, I feel his disappointment in me. I'm ashamed that I am unable to follow his orders not to cum. He roughly pulls me up by my arms. I know he wants to tie my hands behind my back. No restraints. Not this time. That was my only stipulation. It was my only safety net, so to speak. He had agreed. He sits on the bed and pulls me over his lap. He places my hands on the floor in front of me. I have never been spanked like this before. It is erotic to me. I don't think it's much of a punishment. I've longed for this, even though I'd rather him do it as a reward for good behavior and not a punishment for bad.

He rubs my naked ass. Then pulls his hand away. I shut my eyes, awaiting a smack. It doesn't come. Instead he begins to rub my ass again. He teases me like this a few times. I begin to think he is not going to spank me. He is not going to give me something that I find so erotic for doing something wrong. Then, when I stop expecting, he brings his hand down hard on my ass cheek, followed quickly by another on the opposite cheek. He spanks me fast and hard for what seemed like forever. The first few turned me on, then it hurt extremely bad. Tears started falling from my eyes as I tried muffle my own screams.

"I'm sorry," I keep repeating. He doesn't speak, he only spanks.

When he feels like I've been punished enough, he pulls me up and puts me back on my knees in front of him. He positions my hands behind my back and gives an extra tug to let me know to keep them there. I do as he wishes. I don't want to disappoint him again. He stands in front of me, and I can hear his belt being removed. I hear him bring down his zipper, and I hear his jeans fall to the floor. I feel motion that I assume is him stepping out of his jeans. He sits back on the bed. His fingers intertwine in my hair. He pulls my head closer to him. I feel his cock at my lips and open my mouth to welcome him. I want to show him how sorry I am for being disobedient. I want a chance to redeem myself. I want to show him that I am worthy. I swirl my tongue around his head while keeping my lips tight around his shaft. He pulls my head all the way into him. I feel his cock in my throat. My instinct is to gag, but it passes quickly. I use the opportunity to stretch my tongue to touch his balls. When I think I can't stand going without air for a second longer, he pulls my head back and gives me breath. It only takes a couple more times of doing this before he fills the back of my throat with his load.

I wonder if that's all. I wonder if our first meeting is over. I hadn't asked a lot of questions about what he planned for the rest of our first meeting. I only longed for the part that was happening. Bondage being a big part of his lifestyle, I didn't expect too much more. He pulled me up from the floor and positioned me on my knees on the edge of the bed. Still holding my hands behind my back, he bends my body so that my chest is flat on the bed. He spreads my knees apart. There I am again, vulnerable to whatever it is he has in mind. I hear him walk to where I had placed the items he wanted me to bring. There was some lube and a variety of toys. I hear him making a selection. I can't hear him pick the items up, but I can hear it when he places them back down. I know he is choosing carefully. He comes back over to me.

I feel the cold gel land on my ass crack and run down to my cunt. He uses his hand to rub in over both holes. A finger slips inside my pussy, and I let out a moan. I keep telling myself not to cum. He turns the toy on, and I know he has chosen one of the vibrators. I don't know which one. He inserts the head of it into me and pivots it inside of me. I long for him to push it further. I need it. When he finally does, I realize that it has the clit stimulator on it as well. I moan louder. I know it won't be long now before my body needs to explode. I can feel it building. He slips a finger into my ass and I feel myself push up against it for more. I need more. He removes his finger and inserts the head of a dildo. I have always enjoyed anal very much, but he is aware that I've never been double penetrated before. He is testing me. He is pushing me to see if I'm going to restrain myself from cumming again. Slowly, he goes further and further inside my ass with the dildo. The vibrator inside my pussy is turned up to high. He is working a toy with each hand and he is not missing a beat. On the very edge of climax, I shout out.

"I need to cum! Can I come please?" He does not answer. He only keeps working the toys. Faster and faster he works my holes. Harder and deeper in my ass. I can't stand it anymore. The vibrator working on my clit and I stop pushing into the toys and start trying to get away. I can stand it any long.

"Please, please, please, can I cum?" I shout. I don't care if the people in the neighboring rooms can hear me or not. "Please, Sir, I need to cum!"

"Cum." Finally, he gave his permission. One word, spoken softly, calmly, evenly. One word and my body exploded into the most intense orgasm that I've ever had in my life. It lasted for what seemed like hours. I came, and he didn't stop until it was completely over.

I fell, exhausted on my side. I lay there, unable to move, unable to think clearly. He crawls into bed with me and wraps his arms around me. He holds me close to him and I drift off to sleep.

When I woke, he was still holding me. The blindfold had been removed. I turned to look at my new Sir. He was smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"I'm Mike, nice to finally meet you."

"Hello, Mike, I'm Sue."

**********

It has been years since I've written anything. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.