Our First Encounter

Story Info
She meets him for the very first time.
2.4k words
4.22
13.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long journey for you... I had watched as you slowly walked through the airport, smiling shyly at you as you see me and move towards me. I take your hand and hold it as our eyes meet, this special moment passes without speaking and I lean into you, slowly kissing you gently.

"Hi Monique... its a pleasure to finally meet you..." I reach and take your bags smiling all the while... I take it out to my car, placing them carefully in the boot. I run round the car and ever the gentleman I quickly open the door for you letting you enter... you are grinning happily as you enter.

I drive us back to my house as quickly as I can and invite you inside the house... I spent quite a while tidying to make sure its perfect for you... as you enter the house I lead you upstairs to the guest room, I indicate the bed and wardrobe and everything you might need...

"I will be just downstairs when you get settled, I will make us a quick bit of lunch then if you want I will show you round town, we can watch a movie, go bowling, look round the shops... or you might just want to sleep for a couple of hours... I have something special planned for tonight so you will need your posh clothes."

I hear you moving around upstairs as you unpack and get settled... I quickly whip a little something up in the kitchen, nothing fancy just a soup and some sandwiches... as I hear your footsteps slowly descending the stairs, I turn to look at you... my breath catching in my throat... even in just casual clothes you look stunning...

"Hi Adam, smells good..."

We sit down to eat and talk about what we have both been up to, you chat about your kids and I talk about my course, just normal everyday things but my eyes follow your every movement and when you catch me I start blushing again...

"Sorry, guess you are just even more stunning in the person..." I grin, not believing I said that... "I was wondering if you wanted to go and watch the new comedy film out at the local cinema? It should be quiet during the day."

You nod your assent, and smile at me, it brightens the entire room.

We quickly gather the few bits we need, your purse, my wallet and dash outside, the clouds are starting to cover over but that's nothing new for where I live, we dash to the car and quickly hop in. I drive us down to the local cinema and walk in, I quickly buy the tickets despite your protestation but you are my guest and I will treat you...

We slowly stroll into the screen and take seats towards the back, there are another few couples scattered around a very large screen and so we are left alone at the back, no one bothering us...

I hold your hand in the darkness keeping myself close to you... snuggling in the darkness... As the movie slowly unfolds I hesitantly slide my arm around your shoulders then relax as you immediately cuddle into my chest, I relax and enjoy the movie feeling your warmth pressed against me, enjoying it that much more for your presence...

As the credits start to roll you turn to me and I quickly kiss you, then pull back smiling at you... you grin and we stand slowly walking out... as we wander back to the car it starts to rain and we run, getting to the car quickly, laughing as we are instantly soaked, I look at you and grin, you smile knowing what I am thinking about and untie your hair, shaking it out... I take you in my arms and pressing you against the car I kiss you, feeling your body close to mine I am gasping by the time we pull away from each other.

Our clothes are soaked, I can feel you pressing against me and you can also feel me pressing against you and not just my body, I blush again and open the door for you, driving you back to the house. We run inside gasping and giggling, the rain still pouring but beginning to lessen. I quickly run into the bathroom and fetch a towel and pass it to you letting you dry yourself...

I stand there and watch then move to stand behind you wrapping my arms around you, smiling at you. You gently lean back against me and we simply stand there for a while...

I jump,

"Oh yes... I almost forgot, I dash into the other room and return with a small box, passing it to you, something for tonight... "

You slowly open the box to find a small silver necklace and earrings set, intricately worked and dazzling in the pale light... You blush crimson as I give it to you... protesting that you can't accept it... but I grin and kiss you quickly...

"We have about 1 and a half hours before we have to go, ermmm the shower is over there its a bath as well if you want it and if you need anything just ask..."

You grin, lean up and kiss me then head off to the bathroom, I hear the shower turn on and you nip upstairs to get a few things... I watch as you head into the bathroom, enjoying showering after a long day.

I move upstairs and pick out what I am wearing, it's hard, I want to impress you and am still not sure about the best way to do that.

I hear you moving around again and watch as you walk up towards your room, wrapped in a bathrobe, I gasp, my mind going blank...

You grin at me cheekily as you walk past and trace your fingers over the front of my pants then disappear into your room... I walk down the stairs and into the shower carrying my clothes with me, I quickly get in the shower, washing and shaving till I feel I am looking at my best, my hair is now its usual soft flowing self... I have had a raging hard on all the time from seeing you walk up the stairs...

I dry off and use my deodorant and aftershave, CK1, the special stuff I have... I dress quickly, black pants and a black shirt, open at the collar so my silver chain and dragon pendant shows off... I open the door and walk into the lounge... I freeze...

"My god you look gorgeous..." I walk over to you, your wearing the necklace and earrings, a black dress designed to show off your curves which look fantastic... I stare in awe at you... your hair flows around your face, accenting and framing it...

I take your hand and lean down to kiss you gently... grinning... "You need to redo your lippy now..." I hold you close to me, watching as you shiver and shake with my arms around you...

I have already ordered a taxi and it quickly arrives, taking us to the mystery location, the best restaurant in the city, I take your arm and lead you inside, we are led to a small booth table at the back and quickly seated, I order a bottle of wine for us to share to start the evening and we quietly chat, enjoying the atmosphere, the wine and our conversation as we browse through the menu, we place our order and sit back quietly chatting still... discussing the movie we watched, you absently play with the necklace as we talk.

The first course arrives and we begin eating, still chatting occasionally but enjoying each others company, the food and the wine... as the evening wears on and we are onto our second bottle of wine, we are feeling full and ready to go back to my house... we phone a cab company and I settle the bill...

We almost fall into the taxi giggling and laughing at some appallingly bad joke I attempted to make, jokes aren't my strong point, though I'm not too bad with funny tales, they kept you amused most of the evening... we arrive quickly back at my house as its not to far away and moving to our rooms we quickly strip and get changed into something more comfortable... I am back in combat pants and a t-shirt, you change into a comfy set of clothes and we sit down together on the sofa...

I look at you and this time wait for you to make the first move... I don't want to push this, smile at you happy with the way this evening has gone... you lean into me, your arms wrapping around me... you lips touch mine sending shivers down my spine... I melt into you, my fingers slowly tracing lines up and down your spine, my lips moving from your mouth to your cheek, the down, planting small kisses as I go, under the edge of your chin and onto your neck, kissing your earlobe gently and tenderly as I trace kisses over you... your body trembling at my touch...

My fingers run over your skin, sliding under your t-shirt and over your soft, warm skin I wrap my fingers around the bottom of your t-shirt and look into your face, the trust is plain upon you as I slowly begin pulling it up and over your head... I watch as your lovely curves come into view, followed by your breasts, then your hair falls free, I lean down placing a kiss on each curve of your breasts showing over the top of your bra...

In turn you pull my t-shirt over my head, your hands running over my chest, you quickly kiss my nipples making me gasp... they are so sensitive... I stand lifting myself above you... I place my hand in yours and lift you to your feet.

"Monique... would you come upstairs with me... I have another small surprise for you..."

I lead you up the stairs by the hand and slowly open the door to my room... it has a large king-sized bed and the room is flickering by the light of four large pillar candles... the covers have beenpulled back ready... I lead you to the edge of the bed then kneel before you. My mouth kissing the warm skin, tenderly kissing down your body till I am knelt in front of you... I lean towards you and slowly undo the buttons on your pants, you help me slide them down your legs... stepping out of them leaving you clad only in your bra and panties, you reach behind and slowly unclip your bra as I tenderly kiss your mound through the cloth of your panties...

Your body trembles and then you fall back onto the bed... I hook my fingers into the elastic top edge around your panties and slowly begin drawing them down your legs, your body is trembling uncontrollably now, I slowly kiss my way up your legs till I reach that tender spot, you willingly part your leg as I trace my tongue over the soft dividing line, your lips part and a soft moan escapes them into the dimly lip room, I move you to the center of the bed and kneel between your spread legs, kissing up and down over your stomach till I reach your breasts, fastening my lips around your left nipple and flicking my tongue back and forth, cupping your right one as I do, gently playing with it till I kiss across your chest to the other breast, kissing round the nipple before finally capturing it in my mouth, gently grazing it with my teeth.

I slowly trace kisses back down your skin till I reach that tender hole, parting the lips with my fingers I trace my tongue over you, making you cry out, your passions filling the room... I quickly shrug out of my clothes and kneeling between your legs I begin to work on your already damp slit, licking the lips, deep inside, fastening my lips around your clit, almost bringing you there, my fingers roaming your body, caressing you even as my tongue caresses your insides... finally I feel your body tense... The sweet nectar that gushes forth from your body into my waiting mouth...rewards me.

By now my shaft is so hard it hurts I move to brace myself over you... my hands either side of your head as I raise myself up above you, positioning myself at your entrance... I look down into your eyes and see the satisfaction and happiness... I press the head of my shaft against you, leaning down to kiss you... I thrust inside you.

So soon after your recent orgasm I can feel your wetness helping me slide in and out of you, my body trembling as I thrust back and forth, my body rising and falling over you, I look down and see the pleasure coursing through your face, I lean in kissing you, my lips descending to your breasts as I kiss you over and over everywhere I can reach, all the while my hard shaft plunging in and out of you, slick with your juices I slow my thrusts down enjoying this.

I hear your cries begin to climb again and again, over and over you cry, louder and louder till finally you peak again... your body tensing around me, your pussy clamping down around my shaft... I kiss you and begin driving into you fully now, my shaft pistoning in and out of you over and over, hearing your cries ring out, your whispered words of passion as I thrust into you again and again...

Our bodies entwined together as I fill you over and over, the breath rasping from our bodies in gasps as we make love in the middle of the bed, our bodies trembling over and over as we close towards our climaxes... you look up into my eyes and I cannot help but fall deep into them as I thrust myself deep inside you for the last time and finally release myself, blast after blast of my hot seed filling you as the restraint I have so difficultly held all evening is finally released... I am rewarded with your cries ringing out again, one last time into the room as we collapse onto the bed together, my arms wrapped round you, holding you close to me as I kiss you over and over till we finally drift off into an exhausted slumber arm in arm...