Our First Encouter

Story Info
She meets her Master for the first time.
7.4k words
4.37
30.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
109 Followers

Hello Faithful Readers,

I know it has been a long time since I've written, but there have been mitigating circumstances in my life that have kept me from writing. I have a friend that requested this story and when he read it he insisted I publish it... hope you like it as much as he and his favorite submissive did. If you like it please send me feedback and let me know... or post a comment online. We writers of erotica love the opinions of our readers.

As always... for your pleasure...

She was wicked nervous, her stomach twisted up with snake-like knots, as she pulled into the airport parking garage. She parked where he had instructed near the front of the parking garage on one of the top floors, as near the elevator as she could get. The terminal windows were visible from her car and she sat for a moment collecting herself and checked her face in the mirror. His plane was due to arrive in 30 minutes so she had a little time to get herself together and gather her courage.

She stared into the anxious gray eyes looking back at her from the visor mirror, who was this woman? She couldn't believe this was actually going to happen....this long awaited meeting with her Master. She'd never done anything like this before in her life. Until now this kind of thing had only been a fantasy she'd visited in the dark recesses of her mind or in the stories she wrote.

She was wearing the outfit he'd sent her, a tight black leather bustier and tiny black leather thong. Black thigh high stockings encased her legs and she'd finished the look with her own black satin sandal heals that buckled around her ankles and just screamed "fuck me". The bustier cupped her tits like leather hands, and displayed her nipples to the point of distraction... nipples which had become tight and hard from the exotic dangers from this new adventure. Her pussy was wet... she had driven here dressed only in this outrageous outfit and every truck driver she'd passed had just about wrecked their rigs trying to get another look into her car. She'd found it erotic in the extreme.

She waited till no one was around opened her door and stepped out into the dimly lit parking garage. Leaning back into the car she pulled out the light weight trench coat, slipped it on over her outfit, and belted it closed. She was scared to be alone dressed like this so late in this part of Dallas, so she hurried to the elevator and punched the button that would take her to the ground floor and the terminal entrance.

She stood waiting at the gate for her Master; her pussy was tingling, tiny electric impulses flashed like Christmas lights deep in her belly. She was so wet she could feel it on her thighs...her Master would love it when he discovered that she was sure.

She stood quietly in the terminal and watched as the plane taxied up to the gate and the people started to de-plane. One by one they streamed out of the tunnel, and she scanned their faces for that of her Master. She knew it well from all the pictures he had sent her over the last few months. She spotted him at last just as he looked up and their eyes met for the first time. A small shiver of electricity jolted through her body at the naked hunger in his brilliant blue eyes. He smiled in recognition and she grew warm and stood quietly waiting for him to cross the room, suddenly shy of this man to whom she had been so intimately connected for so many months.

He crossed the room in three strides and took her in his arms enveloping her in a huge bear like embrace. Turning her face to his, he kissed her softly, gently caressing her face with his fingertips and left her quivering from the intense electricity in that very first kiss and her knees grew weak from the emotions he engendered.

"Let's go little one." he murmured in her ear, the sound of his voice at once familiar and comforting in the awkwardness of this first meeting.

They made their way to the baggage claim area to get his things and his baggage was found without incident. She turned to take him toward the doors that led to the parking garage, the others from the plane milled around them gathering luggage and meeting loved ones and she was about to exit the through automatic doors when she felt his hand on her shoulder. He turned her around to face him, his electric blue eyes drilled into hers and he murmured hypnotically for her to unfasten the tie on her coat. She complied without thinking and he pulled her against him in a hard embrace...his hand slipped inside her coat to grope her nearly naked pussy as his tongue explored her mouth in a longer, deeper, more passionate kiss.

She moaned as his fingers found the entrance to her body and slipped inside imitating the tongue that was invading her mouth and time stopped while they stood in the crowded room near the glass doors for the entire world to see as he used his new little toy for the first time. She felt something being pushed deep inside her and a small thrill of panic jolted through her. What had he put inside her...but the thought was muffled by the dance his fingers were doing on her clit.

He finally released her, and closed her coat and as he re-tied the sash around her waist, she blinked and looked around her disconcerted by the people glancing in their direction who were privy to their public display. She blushed and dropped her head, embarrassed by the scathing looks she was receiving, but he lifted her face to look up into his eyes, and withdrew a beautifully tooled black leather collar from his jacket pocket. Smiling he buckled it around her neck securing it in place with a tiny brass lock.

She was his now, his toy...his pet... and she would be wearing this collar for the remainder of the time she belonged to him.

"I will only give you the key to take it off when I am through with you, my luscious little toy" he murmured in her ear and kissed her again, hard, and deep taking her breath. Then circling her shoulders with a protective arm he escorted her from the airport.

As soon as the elevator door of the parking garage whispered shut he ripped open her coat and his hands and mouth were all over her tasting her... feeling all the curves and secret places he had only seen in the pictures she had sent him. Her heart was pounding inside her chest from the ministrations of those big sexy hands, her pussy was throbbing and dripping wet with desire for him. The elevator stopped too soon and the door slid open and three men who were waiting to enter were treated to the sight of a nearly naked woman hurriedly fastening her coat around herself, but Master stopped her from tying the sash and opened her coat turning her toward the three of them for their viewing pleasure.

"She's mine," he informed them, " but please feel free to enjoy the view, isn't she lovely?" and he bit the back of her neck as he slipped the coat from her shoulders, leaving her standing clad only in the bustier, thong and heels.

She could see the lust in the three men's eyes... her pussy throbbed and her cheeks burned red from embarrassment. What must they think of her, a woman of her years? She looked back defiantly proud that her body could cause that look in the eyes of these young men.

Her master escorted her from the elevator leaving the three men staring at her ass as she walked away. She could feel their eyes on her; it almost felt like they were touching her and her pussy tingled with excitement.

She took him to her car and he signaled her to drive. She reached for the door and he sandwiched her against it, his cock hard against her ass through his slacks, his hands on her breasts, fingers on her nipples, slowly increasing pressure on them till she was moaning and slightly afraid of the pain he was causing her. His mouth was hot on her neck, teeth biting gently on the curve of her shoulder as he rubbed his cock against the crack of her ass. She stood there helpless to tell him to stop... loving the knowledge that the three men were watching them, watching her Master use his pet this way. She was swept away in the danger of this moment, what if they came over to join the Master in his play? She knew if they wanted to he would let them have her, he'd told her so, many times. She was overwhelmed by the sheer erotic electricity of knowing she was being watched and desired this way.

"You can get in the car now little one." he commanded and she quickly did as he instructed.

Her master got in the passenger side and instructed her to start the car then he inserted a CD and wonderfully sensuous music filled the car. He instructed her to drive to the destination he had arranged for their tryst and they exited the airport in silence allowing the music to fill the blank space between them for now. She moved through traffic and onto the Interstate and he told her to head out of town.

She was acutely aware of his eyes on her nearly naked body, her heart was trip-hammering in her chest and her breathing was shallow... she had never been so turned on. What was going to happen to her tonight? What was he going to do to her? He had told her in intimate detail in every email he'd sent her for months what he would do to her if they ever met and her mind kept reviewing the scenarios he'd sent her wondering which one he would choose.

Soon the city lights were behind them and the traffic had thinned out to nothing. She noticed him slip his hand into his pocket from the corner of her eye and suddenly there was a pulsating hum inside her pussy.

Dear God! The thing he'd inserted inside her was a vibrator, and a very powerful one at that! He began to play with the control, spiking it to intensity then fading it to almost nothing till she was gasping shallowly and trying to concentrate on the driving. His fingers found her right nipple and squeezed increasing the pressure to match the vibrator's pulse and soon it was everything she could do to concentrate on driving the car.

His hand slid down to her crotch and a dark moan slipped from her lips as he found her swollen clit, then her clit started to vibrate as well and she understood he had a finger vibrator on and was playing with her clit as he played with the volume on the egg in her pussy. Every time she felt herself growing close to orgasm he decreased pressure and volume till she was whimpering shamelessly and glancing in his direction pleading with her eyes to be allowed to cum.

"Patience my little Pet, good Things cum when they wait patiently!" he chuckled at his humor as he slipped two fingers inside her thong and into her pussy to further torment her, and she felt herself beginning to cum, her pussy had started those delicious little spasms that signaled the landslide but he sensed it and the play stopped entirely and she was again reduced to whimpering helplessly and aching for him to fuck her... When the danger of her orgasm and fully receded the bullet inside her began to hum and the burn began anew.

He tormented her that way for over an hour as they drove to their destination. He'd given her instructions by email and she knew where they were supposed to go but she had no idea what he had in store for her this weekend. They checked in with the guard at the large imposing gate of their final destination and drove down the long tree lined drive finally arriving at the entrance to a huge old Southern Mansion. A nearly naked valet opened her door and she stepped out and waited for instructions from her Master.

Her Master beckoned her to his side, drew a long silver chain from his pocket, and snapped it onto her collar. He kissed her on the lips then murmured quietly into her ear. "Don't speak a single word till I tell you to my beauty, do you understand me? You must obey me completely from this point on or the punishment will be severe."

She nodded and he motioned for her to follow him inside "at heel".

The Doorman opened the huge mahogany doors and they were escorted inside the beautiful foyer. A well muscled male servant in leather pants and no shirt approached them bearing a tray on which there were several devises. The Master took something off of the tray and turned to her,

"Let me see your hands my pet."

She held her hands out to him palms up and he fastened a set of 3" silver cuffs around her wrists. The cuffs were connected with a short heavy chain and fit snugly around her wrists. Her heart which was already thumping like a bass drum behind her rib cage from being nearly naked in public now began thumping so hard that it was hard to breathe. Her Master kissed her wrists just above the silver cuffs and then bent to kiss the tops of her heaving breasts.

"Calm down little one, or you're going to faint... and there are some things that I want to do to you before that happens tonight."

He raised her face and kissed her long and slow and when he broke she was dizzy from the kiss and from anticipation of the upcoming activities. He told her to "heel" and strode toward the double doors at the end of the foyer. Two gorgeous men in leather pants opened the doors allowing them entrance and they entered the room. She gasped at the tableau before her; it was like something from "Eyes Wide Shut"! There were about 20 men in the room dressed in everything from tuxes to biker leathers. Some had masks, some showed their faces...some were stroking their rock hard cocks...all were concentrating on the woman in the center of the room who was tied spread eagle across an enormous leather covered barrel type structure and who was about to be fucked by two of the men in the room.

One man was holding his cock against her lips and the other was squirting oil on her naked ass and as Julie watched he shoved hard into her asshole. A sharp scream filled the air and the man at her face shoved his cock in her mouth and down her throat to muffle the sound. She could see the woman gag as the huge cock rammed deep into her throat, and Julie's knees almost buckled under her as she watched the woman's throat bulging to accommodate the huge cock sliding down it. A third man joined them and the one in her ass pulled out to allow the third to kneel and insert a huge dildo plug in her pussy then the first man slipped hard and fast back inside the gagging woman's ass. Julie could hear tiny whimpers slipping from the woman every time the man at her face pulled back out of her throat to allow her to breathe.

"Master..." she whispered.

"Shhh, little one, I told you not a word. Speak again and you will replace that woman this instant!"

She was silent, terrified to speak any further, and stood quietly... trembling with emotion as she watched the scene unfolding before her. And as she watched the helplessly bound woman began to cum; her body bucked and trembled between the men causing them to cum as well. She gagged and gasped and struggled to breathe but couldn't because of the cock that filled her throat and suddenly the woman fainted from lack of oxygen, her body continuing its orgasmic spasms between them as the cum dribbled from her mouth around the cock shoved deep into her throat...and when the man in her mouth was done, he withdrew and laid her face gently down on the barrel. Her breathing resumed, now that the huge cock had been removed from her throat and Julie gasped as she watched his cum bubble from her lips. The man in her ass finally finished pumping into her and then he moved aside and spread her butt cheeks wide so the audience watching could see his cum squirting from her ass as the last rigors of her orgasm shook her semi-conscious body.

The audience applauded the performance cheering their approval, and the crowd broke up as the men retired to clean up, and others came to remove the woman to some appropriate place to recover as well.

Julie stood at her Master's side trembling from fear and aroused beyond anything she had ever experienced. A servant approached with a tray of refreshment and her master chose something for her. He handed her a peculiar looking green milky liquid and told her to drink it all at one time. She complied although she was taken aback by the peculiar licorice flavor of the drink. Then he handed her a piece of candy from the tray.

"Eat this all up little one. It will taste funny, but eat it anyway and drink another glass of Absinthe to wash it down. You'll love the effects it will have on you in a few minutes."

She took the candy and nibbled it hesitantly... it had an unpleasant bitter flavor, but she forced it down anyway under the watchful eye of her Master, then drank the second glass of Absinthe, trying to flush out the peculiarly bitter taste. The liquor was burning in her empty belly and as she drained the last of the Absinthe she felt suddenly warm and relaxed and smiled up into the beautiful blue eyes of her Master. He bent and kissed her softly, and whispered his approval into her ear nibbling her ear lobe seductively. A warm shiver ran through her body at his touch and he kissed the tops of her breasts again and sucked on a nipple for good measure.

She moaned at the warmth of his mouth on her breast, the room was chilly and her nipples were standing wrinkled and hard for all to see showcased by the leather bustier. He chose again from the tray and squirted some oil on his fingers then rubbed it into her nipples. He knelt and pulled her thong away from her pussy spread her pussy open and rubbed the oil on her clit and labia and then slid his fingers inside her and smeared it there as well. Her nipples and pussy began to tingle and burn pleasantly and she panted lightly as she became even more aroused. He slipped the bottle of oil into his pocket for use again later and motioned to her.

"Cum my pet walk with me around the room and let the others see my beautiful new toy."

And pulling slightly on her chain he led her in a promenade around the room full of men. There was considerable interest in the "new meat" and she could hear some of them talking about fucking her in various ways. She blushed and grew warm as their comments reached her ears. Her pussy and clit felt deliciously swollen and she was dripping wet...she could feel her juices sticky and wet between her thighs and as she walked her thighs rubbed her swollen, throbbing clit, arousing her even further. Her master kept adjusting the vibrations from the egg inside her sometimes it was on full power and others he turned it off completely. She never knew when he was going to turn it back on and it always took her breath when it came alive inside her. It was becoming hard to concentrate on the others in the room. All she could think of was how much she wanted to be fucked.

Master stopped to speak to one of the men standing next to an incredibly beautiful woman who had been chained naked with her arms stretched around a pillar near one end of the room. Her hands had been secured to rings attached to the pillar. Her legs were spread wide open by a long bar attached to her leather ankle restraints which were secured to rings in the floor and the way her feet were chained to the floor and her arms were pulled tightly around the pillar and secured to the rings imbedded there made her appear to be leaning over hugging the marble pillar. Her ass was displayed prominently for the viewing pleasure of the others who came near.

A satin blindfold was tied over her eyes and a huge dildo ball gag had been inserted in her mouth. The dildo was so big that she couldn't close her mouth all the way around it. Saliva dribbled from her lips and she occasionally gagged as she lost control of it and it slipped down her throat.

Her nipples had been pierced and large gage rings had been inserted. Heavy weights dangled from the long silver chains that had been attached the silver rings in her nipples and the manner in which she had been bound caused her ass and pussy to be spread wide open and exposed giving others free access to play with her. A silver tray was set up beside her upon which was a wide selection of toys that the Master deemed fit for use on this pet. As her Master stood talking to the owner of this beautiful creature, several of the others in the room came by and availed themselves of the pleasure of this toy. Julie watched fascinated as they inserted one or more of the instruments into one or more of her orifices, gauged her response then left, moving on to the next "exhibit" after commenting harshly on the experience.

nitegazer
nitegazer
109 Followers
12