Our First Experience with a Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne, very astute and wise woman and lover that she was, meanwhile moved things on in such a way as not to overplay our hand with our youthful voyeur. She was well aware of our needing not to press beyond the young woman's initial comfort zone whilst nevertheless making it clear that she was an entirely welcome — indeed, an entirely intended — viewing participant in the lovemaking that was to follow. Releasing my penis from her mouth, Leanne stood up and took my hand and led me a little way further to the river's edge. As we embraced she looked back to the girl, smiled, held out a hand, and gently intoned: "Come with us downstream. Come and watch." She beckoned gently and smiled at the girl. "We'd like you to watch us."

While Leanne made her invitation I, meanwhile, was moving my penis against her body and had reached around to caress her bottom. She felt superb. The atmosphere of the riverside, the warm air and the lovely natural setting felt ever more sensuous than normal: the world all around us felt wonderful; I felt fabulously alive, aroused, excited, and yet also on the edge of being released into something new, something beyond any previous erotic experience. At that moment, fortunately, I also realised that (as is crucial on any nude beach), before departing to our place of lovemaking downriver, we needed to gather our clothes and take them, and our beach towels, with us (in the plastic shopping bags we always used for this purpose). As I walked over to our clothes and searched in the pocket in my jeans I found the crumpled bag I had taken to put them in. Then — delightfully and reassuringly — as Leanne gathered her panties, bra, and skirt, the young woman picked up Leanne's blouse which she had flung, albeit unintentionally, toward her in her rush to undress. Smiling she handed it to Leanne who, as their eyes met, smiled back, adding "Thanks".

The girl responded, just a little awkwardly, "That's O.K." She paused looking at us intently as we filled the bag, and then she spoke again: "You're really lovely, both of you. You're a lovely couple. You look so sexy." This revealed both a warm and entirely appealing voice and a clearly very appreciative attitude to our nakedness and our sexual arousal. It also immediately brought a sense of relaxation and trust between us; a commonality of shared personal space, intent, and appreciation. It was just what we needed for what was to follow.

Leanne and I both smiled at the girl. I was quite tempted to tell her she was very beautiful too and that she should feel entirely free to take her clothes off to accompany us. I drew back from being quite so forward however (despite my growing awareness of my, frankly lustful, desire to feast my eyes on her naked body) because it still remained to be seen whether or not she would come with us. So I instead told her where we were going. "We're going to go over to the beach below the cliff on the other side of the river. There's a nice secluded spot there where we often go. It's got a really nice pool and lots of big rocks, as well as a nice beach area". As I looked at her, with my penis still erect, and my mind and body filled with sexual excitement, I realised this was the moment of truth: would she come with us?

Leanne, however, took a more confident and practical line and, taking our bag of clothes and the bag with our beach towels in it, moved toward the river having grasped my hand. After about ten metres I glanced back to reassure myself that our lovely young friend was indeed following us — and she was. About five or six metres behind, she was deftly stepping over the water-smoothed rocks and out into the shallow river crossing. "God it's beautiful. This is so sexy" I remarked to Leanne as we walked clear of the shade of the river bank trees and out into the full sunlight which bathed the mid-stream area.

Carefully we rock-hopped across the river and then walked in single file along the narrow sandy track a few metres in from the bank. With the intention of taking the three of us to the lovely, and very private, sandy-beached pool in one of our favourite out of the way spots further downstream, I took the lead with Leanne following me close behind. No doubt our friend, as the last in the line, enjoyed the sight: both her viewing subjects preceded her, naked, lithe, and with each step moving closer to the erotic dénouement she had by now surely begun to envisage. After about five more minutes walking, and some more rock-hopping here and there, we arrived at our destination and emerged out of the surrounding tree cover into the full sunlight. The pool here proved, as I had hoped and expected, to have no-one in it nor anyone (or even any footprints in the sand) anywhere around it. We were alone — and as I was only too aware as I stood there remarking to our young companion upon the beauty and privacy of the site, we were there precisely for Leanne and I to have sex while being watched: there was little, if any room, for turning back now — not that we even slightly wanted to.

My mind turned to the matter of how and where to begin. But Leanne was already addressing that by rummaging through her bag to find her very large beach towel. Spreading it out on the sand, she knelt on it facing me and reached out for me to come over to her. Stroking my penis and revelling in the feel of its re-growing erection and the warmth of the sun on my body, I stepped onto the towel and she began fellating me again. With one hand around my bottom and the other massaging my penis, she quickly had me fully erect. Our young voyeur came closer — about four metres of tantalising distance — and, to my absolute delight, began to undress.

I was, quite frankly, transfixed by the sight of her as she unbuttoned her blouse and then unzipped her jeans. She was near a very large smooth rock on the beach edge and she placed her blouse and then her jeans behind her on a low ledge on it. As she turned to do so I got a gorgeous view of her beautiful shapely bottom. It was clad in neat, highly enticing, small-and-sexy white panties. Her matching bra was removed while she faced the ledge, and the almost excruciatingly erotic — and certainly downright lustful — thought of watching her take off her panties and turn to face us naked quickly filled my mind (despite Leanne's deliciously sucking on and stroking my penis)! This young woman was indeed strikingly pretty. She turned and leaned, resting her hips against the rock: her breasts were mid-sized, perfectly mango-shaped with slightly upturned areolas and perfect nipples, and her body shape and proportion was gorgeous. God, how I wanted her to take her panties off; I desperately, lustfully, wanted to see her naked. I reached down and grasped my penis at its base, pulling the skin back and tight to maximise its taughtness and to emphasise its length and fullness. I unashamedly displayed it to her: as Leanne licked and sucked it, I moved it over her lips and outstretched tongue in a blatant and unashamed display of complete male arousal. I wanted the young woman to see how turned on I was, but I also desperately wanted her to respond — by taking off her panties; by getting completely naked. Standing there in her panties, she was utterly beautiful, and my lover was sucking and licking me superbly, but I wanted more: I wanted our voyeur naked with us so I could revel in looking at her just as much as she would revel in looking at us.

It was an utterly intense moment, and I realised that, short of regaining my composure and controlling my lust, I was getting dangerously close to cumming in Leanne's mouth — and dispersing my sexual energy way too early in this potentially highly delicious encounter. I took a deep breath, averted my eyes from our delicious young voyeuress, and gently drew back from Leanne, tightening my pelvic muscles as hard as I could to prevent the ejaculation that otherwise seemed just seconds away. I ran into shallows of the pool, splashed myself with water and tried as hard as I could to relax.

Leanne, fortunately, took this as an invitation to move the location of our love play, and followed me into the water where we both splashed it over ourselves, enjoying its sensuous and cooling feel. Refreshed and wet, we embraced for a lovely passionate kiss. Leanne ran her hands over me and then grasped my penis and, ever so sexily, drew me over to one of the smooth, water-worn, sun-drenched granite rocks at the pool edge. It stood up about two metres out of the pool and leaned back at — as she now demonstrated — a perfect slope for a woman to lie back very comfortably at about a 60 degree angle and spread her legs wide for the attentions and pleasures of a lover. As I stepped forward, contemplating kneeling down to adore her pussy with my fingers and tongue, she lifted her legs, folded them back onto her chest and grasped her ankles. Then she spread as wide as she could. Her gorgeous pink, wet, fully-shaven, pussy held my full attention; the presence of our delightful young female viewer was presently gone from my mind in the face of my lover's invitation. Still intending to finger-fuck and lick Leanne, I bent down, but she immediately commanded "Fuck me darling. I want your cock in me!". She lay back and began to masturbate, and, aside from deciding that I should grab and roll up one of our beach towels for her to rest her head upon, the thought of doing anything thereafter but penetrating her was a million miles from my mind.

I leant forward and kissed her passionately, and quickly urged her to let me get the towel: "I want you to be fully comfortable, because I am going to fuck you lots and lots — and lots". Our eyes met in delicious, deeply erotic understanding, and I quickly dashed across and grabbed the towel off the sand and positioned it under Leanne's head. This done, I checked she was now comfortable on the rock while being held so wide open with her legs folded back.

"It's fine" she replied. "I want you to fill me — slowly. Fuck me slowly; make love to me with your cock. — She glanced across at the young voyeuress: "I want her to see us having a gorgeous long fuck."

The presence of our young friend thus returned to my awareness, and as I gently positioned myself to penetrate Leanne, I looked across to see where our audience was and what she was doing. Seeing me preparing for penetration, she'd moved from the rock where she'd undressed and was standing not far behind, and to the side, of us at the edge of the pool. She had one hand in her panties, masturbating, and the other was caressing her nipples. The look on her face was intense, focussed, increasingly ecstatic. She was staring at Leanne and I, and as Leanne caught her eye again, both women simultaneously squealed slightly as they masturbated. They were both waiting for me: Leanne for penetration and my long slow sensual thrusts focussed, as we both so loved, on stimulating her G-spot, moving my cock-head back and forth over it, and then moving on to thrust right into her to fill her to the very brink of my erection; our voyeuress, to see my fully erect penis enter my lover's vagina and to watch her, and me, respond to the exquisite pleasure of our openly performing sexual intercourse in her full view.

I arched my back, pulled my hips together, grasped my penis at its base, and pushed it directly out at 90 degrees to my body. It was maximally erect and maximally visible to both women. Leanne was looking down at it longingly, knowing it would be inside her very very soon; the young woman was staring at its fullness and length and revelling, as she touched herself, in its erotic and sexual majesty. It looked gorgeous, it felt wonderful, it was fantastically sexy to hold it and show it to my lover and to our voyeuress. But even more so, I wanted to give it to Leanne, to pleasure and worship her with it — all the time knowing, in doing so, that every single stroke, every thrust and slide, was being watched and taken in by an almost naked, very sexy, masturbating, teenage girl just metres away.

Looking deep into Leanne's eyes, I pushed my hips forward and guided my penis between her beautiful pussy lips and into her. I deliberately only went in half way, partly to excite and tease her, partly to allow me to move the head around her G-spot, and not least to allow our voyeuress a good view of the shaft of my penis protruding from Leanne's pussy. This it was in good measure as I imagine it would be if I was performing in an erotic movie, with much of my focus on making sure my penis was visible while I pleasured my lover, notwithstanding that stimulating her was no small matter of focus either. With me now inside her, Leanne was masturbating intensely, and as I heard the sound of the young woman walking into the pool to come up beside us, Leanne lay right back and lifted her folded legs up into the air as far as she could to spread maximally wide. She wanted to be watched, to be seen, as explicitly and openly, as unashamed and as ecstatically abandoned, as she could — and she wanted me to give her my penis, slowly, lovingly, over and over again, all the while.

I looked over at our voyeuress. She was just two metres away: a picture of intensely aroused beauty; she was awash with eroticism and enraptured with sexual arousal and delight. True, she still had her panties on, but the hand within them, masturbating intensely, had more or less half pulled them down, and her other hand was running over her body, caressing her lips, her nipples, and now and then her bottom inside her panties. I returned my gaze to Leanne, to her pussy, and focussed on long slow deliberate cock strokes as she continued to lie back wide open and masturbating. Now and then she would glance across at the girl and then close her eyes and moan, or she would look down at my penis thrusting slowly into her before looking back into my eyes where the sheer depth and intensity of her passion was inescapably beautiful. We were connoisseurs of long slow fucking, and what we were doing now seemed the very highest possible form of indulging this wonderful pleasure. Totally enveloped in it, the two of us slipped, along with our delightful audience, into a deeply intimate world of relaxed, focussed, and exquisitely sensual erotic pleasure. Leanne would orgasm, the girl would sigh, squeal and writhe in her own peaks of pleasure; thereafter both women would gasp for breath and slowly return to further masturbation and self caressing; they were in heaven. I relaxed into focussing on stimulating Leanne's G-spot with mid-length strokes, working on making her cum vaginally in between her clitoral orgasms. For variety I would press harder and fuller into her every so often to let her feel the complete fullness of me in her, and as the moment dictated we would kiss and caress each other.

We fucked in a state of utter, divine and deeply sensuous, bliss for at least half and hour; our lovemaking ever more relaxed, more open and soothing as it progressed. Every so often a gentle breeze would puff a caress of cooling air over our bodies, and now and then I would wet a hand in the pool's gently flowing water and rub it over Leanne to cool her against the sun's afternoon heat. We'd kiss and caress each other, and Leanne would tantalise me by playing with my nipples in between intensely fingering her clitoris and pussy lips. Throughout it all our gorgeous young voyeuress watched us and came with a mix of moans and gentle squealing sighs, again and again, as she stood close nearby in the pool, masturbating and caressing her nipples, thighs and bottom. Now and then she would kneel down or crane her neck to change her viewpoint, but for the whole time whenever we looked at her, her eyes were fixed on Leanne and I. She was enthralled, ecstatic, captivated, and utterly turned on.

Eventually Leanne, having orgasmed beyond my count clitorally and having cum more than a few times vaginally, stretched her legs out straight, letting them down into the water as, in response, I withdrew from her. She stood up and, taking my head in my hands, kissed me lengthily and passionately. As she ended the kiss she stretched her arms out and turned around to face the rock upon which she had been lying. Now she stretched herself again, arms right up in the air, legs apart, back arched, for about twenty seconds, and then she bent forward. She placed her hands on the rock in front of her and spread her legs wide with her bottom pushed up above the level of her shoulders and toward me. She reached down, scooped up a handful of water, and sloshed it over her bottom. I crouched into the pool to cool myself in the water and watched as, taking another handful of water, she dribbled it over her arsehole and sensuously rubbed it with several fingers. "Help me wet my arsehole darling" she cooed, "I want you in my bottom".

Leanne knew only too well how much I adored anal sex with her and how much it turned me on, so this was an invitation I was never going to resist. I cupped both my hands and poured more water onto her bottom, working my right thumb gently over her arsehole immediately thereafter. I was intensely aroused and I felt desperately keen now to let myself go and cum in her bottom while our gorgeous young viewer looked on. Another handful of water helped my thumb gain fuller, suitably wet, entry into Leanne's arsehole, and I massaged it gently while stroking my cock with my left hand. Our voyeuress looked on appreciatively, her mouth open in what was obviously a mix of surprise, enthrallment and excitement. Notably, also, she now not only had one hand massaging her clitoris but also — as if in mimicking self-exploration and self-pleasuring — the other was behind her as she intensely rubbed the fingertips over her arsehole. Her panties were now almost down around her hips; lowered, but still not taken off, alas!

I returned my gaze to Leanne, and my mind away from the tantalising state our voyeuress' underwear, to the logistics of the sexual act we were about to perform. I knew from experience that for water to work as a reliable anal lubricant, especially where the sodomy was as strongly thrusting, passionate and full as I had every intention of it being in this instance, it needed regularly to be applied both to the penis and over one's lover's arsehole. "It'll be better if you get on all fours in the water, Leanne" I suggested. "It'll be much easier for me to keep my cock and your arsehole wet while we're fucking." Leanne responded by turning around and walking a pace toward the edge of the pool, tantalisingly — if not downright lecherously — looking across at the young woman. Then she knelt down on all fours in the warm shallow water and, with several sensuous and highly enticing wiggles, pushed her bottom out and up, directly pointing it toward our voyeuress' gaze. It was an utterly gorgeous, lascivious, erotic, and completely unashamed display — one enhanced even further by Leanne reaching back with one arm and separating her arse cheeks to caress and show off her dark pink arsehole. It was hard to escape the distinct impression that she was not only displaying herself to her youthful female audience but also that she was intent upon showing her how to be sodomised and enjoy it to the very fullest extent.

As Leanne showed herself off, I drizzled water over my penis and stroked it firmly before moving forward and positioning myself behind her, kneeling between her legs. Leanne had resumed her position on all fours, her arse pointed up toward me. As I began to further wet Leanne's arsehole, our voyeuress moved very close and — oh bliss! — it was now that I saw that she had — at long last! — dispensed with her panties; while I'd positioned myself behind Leanne they'd been removed and cast aside onto the nearby edge of the beach.