Our First Group Encounter

Story Info
After a night at the club a couple enjoys two strangers.
1.3k words
3.45
34.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StrG81
StrG81
1 Followers

My wife and I enjoy sexual fantasies. Here is one we came up with together for our enjoyment and yours.

My wife, Amy, and I have always been open with our sexual fantasies even when we were dating. Since before I met her she was into dancing sensually with people. Whether her friend, Ashley, or a random guy she was always willing to shake her beautiful ass.

My wife isn't the smallest woman in the world but she has an ass that any ass man would drool over. She has told me on numerous occasions that she thought about fucking a black man. Often while in bed she would call me James and pretend I was a black man. On those nights she would cum louder and more often than she usually did during our usual sex. I never worry though because I know she still loves me.

One night we decided to go to a club so she could dance. As she enjoyed herself on the dance floor I watched from a table (I don't dance myself) as she danced with the best looking black men there. As she ground her ass on their crotches I felt a hard on forming in my pants. I knew she wanted on of them and was just waiting for her signal as to which one. After an hour and a half or so she looked in my direction and tugged her ear. She'd picked who she wanted. Finishing my second beer I returned the sign and got up and headed for the door.

After a few minutes my wife walked up with a handsome black man and introduced us. It turns out his name was Mark. She then laid out the plan. She wanted him to come with us to a hotel room and join us in a threesome. He readily agreed and we climbed into our car and I drove to the closest hotel to the bar. During the drive I moved the mirror to see what they were doing in the back seat and I saw him kissing her neck as she rubbed his cock through this pants. As I watched my wife unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a massive seven inch cock and started stroking him. He reached his hands under her miniskirt and discovered (maybe for the first time) that she wasn't wearing any panties. He mumbled against her neck, "I love soaked white pussy!"

After a few minutes we arrived at the hotel. I ran inside to check out a room and left the two of them sitting in the car. The lady behind the counter eyed the bulge in my pants with a slight smile as I checked out the room and got the key. She asked if I was putting it to good use tonight. When I explained the situation I asked if she wanted to join in with us (my wife's first sexual encounters were with a woman and she always talks about how she loves pussy). She agreed since her shift was ending in a few minutes and she agreed to come right over. I hurried back out to the car and climbed in. I could see my wife already giving Mark a blow job on the back seat and he had her hair held tightly in his hands as he kept her going at the right speed. I drove around to the room and parked the car. As I got out to open the door they were getting decent enough to leave the car and go in.

Once the door was closed my wife started ripping the clothes off of Mark as I set up the camera. Amy and Mark threw themselves on the bed and kept each other occupied as I finished up with the camera. Once I had it set up, Amy continued sucking his cock for the camera. After a few moments of her sucking his cock the door opens and Angela, the lady behind the counter, walked in.

She immediately stripped off her clothes and got behind Amy. She buried her face in Amy's pussy and Amy jumped so high her mouth came off Mark's cock. Amy had been so wrapped up in Mark's cock she hadn't even heard Angela come into the room. After looking back to see who was licking her pussy she went right back to the huge black cock in front of her. After adjusting the camera to get all four people in frame I stripped off my own clothes and joined the group on the bed. I got behind Angela and began licking her pussy slowly as she continued working on my wife. She was surprisingly wet for having just joined the party. As I continued licking her pussy I heard Mark start groaning and saying he was going to cum. My wife likes to suck down some cum as much as the next woman, but she didn't want to risk not having that massive cock in her pussy this night.

\

She immediately released his cock and turned to Angela. She pulled her up and kissed her tasting her own juices on Angela's lips. I continued licking Angela's pussy as my wife reached down to finger her soaked clit. I move away from Angela as my wife climbs onto Mike's still hard cock. I move around and I put my dick in Amy's face as Angela begins sucking Amy's tits. As Amy slowly lowers herself down on Mike's cock she begins sucking my cock down her throat and rubbing my balls. Amy begins riding his cock faster as she builds to an orgasm. Amy screams as she cums all over Mark's cock. She climbs off of him and Angela takes her place. Angela leans down over Mark and I climb behind her and shove my cock in her ass. Amy gets behind us and begins sucking on Mark's balls. As Mark and I fuck Angela she screams that she wants to be filled up in both holes. After a few more minutes she gets her wish as we both cum in her at the same time. We both pull out of her and I lay back on the bed. Angela gets above me with her pussy in my face and Amy climbs on my cock. She then leans forward and joins me in licking Angela's pussy clean.

As she's doing that Mark slowly shoves his cock into Amy's asshole. He begins thrusting into her as she rides my cock and moans into Angela's pussy. I reach up and begin rubbing Angela's tits as I suck on her clit. I can feel a mixture of her pussy juices, Mark's cum, and Amy's saliva dripping down my chin and onto my neck and chest. As Angela is about to cum Mark stiffens and shoots what's left of his cum into Amy's ass and she screams that she's cumming. As she's coming down from her orgasm I shoot my load into her pussy sending her over once again.

We all collapse on the bed for a few minutes then Angela gets up to go shower and Mark follows her into the bathroom. Amy and I lay there listening to the two of them fucking in the shower for a few moments. Amy then gets up and begins sucking on my cock again until I'm rock hard. She then lays down and I climb between her legs and begin slowly fucking her with her legs over my shoulders. I gently squeeze her tits as she slowly builds to another orgasm. As we're finishing up again Mark and Angela come out of the bathroom looking no tidier for their time spent in the shower. They thank us for a great time and get dressed. They gave us their numbers and left together. We spent the rest of the night watching the video of our time and fucking some more.

That was six months ago. We continue to watch the video to this day. We even invited Mark and Angela over to watch it with us. They didn't come together but when they each came over we had more fucking going around our house. Maybe we'll all get together again some time soon.

StrG81
StrG81
1 Followers