Our First Kiss

Story Info
She was married, but not to me.
3.7k words
4.22
47.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IMPerv
IMPerv
10 Followers

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was locked in a hungry embrace passionately kissing this woman whom I desired since I first met her. She surrendered completely to me and I gave in fully to my lust and desire to have her. There was only one problem. She is married and her husband was less than 30 feet away.

It all began innocently enough. I found her through my daughter. Our daughters were day students at the nearby boarding school. Knowing the school took in other area kids, I asked the school to provide my contact information to the other families in the area to facilitate coordinating transportation for my daughter. The student we ride-shared with the previous year graduated and now we needed new arrangements. I was contacted quickly enough by one family. But, we couldn't mesh schedules to make things work. A few days later, she called.

"Hello," I said when I picked up the phone.

"Hi, my name is Felicia, Felicia Hendricks. Is this Jeff MacLean?"

Wow, I thought. Her voice is so soft, but so confident. "Yes, this is Jeff," I responded.

"I got your name and contact information through Gordon-Dunsford. Are you still looking for a family to share a ride to the school?"

"I am as a matter of fact. If you don't mind, what are your circumstances? What are you looking for in this?" I asked Felicia.

"Well, my daughter Melanie is a freshman this year at G-D and we need help with the transportation. I saw you were looking for transportation and we live in the same town so I thought I'd give you a call."

"Oh really, where in town do you live?" I asked casually.

"We live on Elm Street."

"Wow, that's right around the corner from us," I said.

"I know, I saw that and I thought this could work out well," Felicia responded quickly with excitement in her voice.

"OK. Well, Felicia, let me tell you what we're looking for. I travel for work so I can't be available every day to drive. But when I'm not working, I can be available morning or afternoon. My sister, who is living with us, works mornings and can be available to pick up in the afternoon. What we need is someone who can drive in the mornings and we would take the afternoons."

"That's sounds great. I work at home so I can drive in the mornings. It's the afternoons that are difficult for me. It's either work or one of our other daughters who needs a ride to or from something," Felicia finished with mild frustration in her voice.

"All right, well if it's ok with you, do you mind picking up Tara tomorrow morning?"

"Who?" Felicia asked.

"My daughter, Tara."

"Oh, sure," Felicia said laughing a soft beautiful laugh. "We'll be by to pick her up at 6:45."

"We'll make sure she's ready. Do you need directions?"

"No, I know where it is. I drive by your house everyday."

That was easy to believe, my house is on one of the main streets going in and out of town. And so it began. The next morning I watched as my daughter got in the Hendricks's SUV, plodding along like a typical teenager. I couldn't see into the SUV because of my being half-asleep and the time of morning. Whoever was driving was having a hard time backing out onto the main street at the beginning of rush hour. My driveway has a little back-up space which allows you to back in and then turn a car for easy direct exits onto the street. Seeing this was missed, I staggered out to offer my learned wisdom and offer advice. As I approached the driver, I could see she was looking over her shoulder waiting for a break in traffic I knew would be nearly impossible to get to back into the street. Tapping on the window, the startled driver jumped and quickly turned in her seat. The window came down and I was greeted with a bright beautiful smile and sparkling eyes. With her hand to her chest, she said chuckling "You startled me."

"Sorry about that. I saw you were having trouble and I thought I'd show you the turn-around." I looked around inside the SUV and saw Tara and Melanie zoned out and tuned into their little worlds like typical teenagers. "What?" Felicia asked.

"If you pull forward into this little turn-around area and then back up toward the house, you can drive directly out into the street without trying to back out," I explained.

"Oh, I feel stupid," Felicia said embarrassed. "Don't worry about it, I didn't notice it at first either when we first moved in."

"Ok, thanks," Felicia said as the window closed and I watched as she pulled out of the driveway.

Wow, she's pretty hot I remember thinking after our first brief encounter.

Later that day, it was my turn to do the driving. I headed over to G-D to pick up the girls. There is a special area to the side where the day students wait for their rides. There weren't many kids or cars there so getting the girls didn't take long. We made small take as we drove. It's only about 20 minutes by the back roads from the school to the house. I had gotten directions from Felicia earlier and found their driveway easy enough. It was a long winding private driveway and I remember thinking how beautiful and peaceful the property was set so far off the road. When I approached the house, I saw a parking area between a large colonial house and what appeared to be a large barn. Felicia popped out from behind her SUV and smiled her beautiful smile at me. I remember what she was wearing, a pair of jeans, a gray sweatshirt, a green down vest, and a pair of black clogs. She looked elegant even though it was obvious she was working outside. The other thing I noticed now that she was standing outside was her thick mane of lustrous auburn hair. Wow, she looked hot I thought now seeing her more fully and in better light. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked me if I wanted to come inside to chat. I demurred thinking my daughter and I should get going.

The driving became routine and we got more comfortable with each other and the arrangement. My daughter started spending afternoons at the Hendricks's and at first they would drive her home around dinner time. I was thinking this was becoming a burden, so one day after having dropped her off after school I went back after a few hours to bring her home. Felicia once again greeted me in the driveway with her sparkling eyes and beautiful smile. She also gave me a light hug and a peck on the lips. Needless to say, this caught me off guard and got me thinking.

Her outfit was similar as before but this time without the vest. I looked at her chest and saw "Wellesley." I looked at her and I asked "did you go to Wellesley?" with a hint of expectation in my voice. I wanted to know more about this woman.

"I did," Felicia responded. Picking up on my hint, she continued, "and no we aren't all lesbians or liberals."

With a smile on my face appreciative of the response I asked "what about you?"

Felicia smartly replied with a laugh, "I'm neither."

And with that we each had a good laugh. I remember thinking I'm liking her more and more.

Felicia said, "Tara and Melanie seem to be getting along well. I think this is working out well."

I said, "That's great, I think it's going well too. I came by to pick up Tara and take her home."

"What for? Is something the matter?" Felicia asked with concern in her voice.

"No, I just don't want her or us to be a burden. She's been spending a lot of time here and I was thinking it was becoming too much. I wanted to head it off before it becomes a problem."

"It's no problem at all," Felicia reassured me. "In fact, all of the girls seem to be getting along great. My two other daughters really enjoy having Tara over. We've been wanting to have you over to get to know you better. Why don't you stay and relax and have dinner with us?"

"I don't know. I don't want to impose on your family time," I responded with genuine concern for becoming a burden. "I also don't want you to go out of your way to prepare extra food for me and my daughter."

"It's no trouble at all. We always have more than enough." Felicia was reassuringly convincing.

Felicia led me inside and the interior matched my expectations based on the outside. The kitchen area was small but well organized. Felicia said, "We have beer and cider outside in the frig on the porch."

"Cider?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's hard cider," Felicia responded.

"I started drinking it instead of beer," a new voice boomed out. "Hi, I'm Mike Hendricks," said this large, assertive man with an outstretched hand.

"I'm Jeff, Jeff MacLean," I said as I walked across the kitchen to shake Mike's hand. "I hope you don't mind, Felicia just offered me a beer or a cider. The girls are having fun and Felicia thought we could have dinner together and maybe get to know each other better."

"Yeah, that sounds great. Let me show you where the cider is," Mike said as he led me out to the porch. "Feel fee to help yourself."

Ciders in hand, we returned to the kitchen and sat down to drink our ciders to talk as Felicia finished preparing dinner. We were sitting at a breakfast bar and being entertained watching the dance of Felicia preparing dinner in the kitchen as we drank our ciders.

Mike said to me "We love having Tara over. The younger girls really like her and she's taken Melanie as a friend and really helped her transition into G-D. Melanie gets thought of as a geek or a bookworm and Tara has really taken her under her wing and eased things for her."

It made me proud to think of the positive impact my daughter was having on this family and I offered "Well I was concerned that she was becoming a burden being here nearly everyday."

"Nonsense, we love having her here. And you're always welcome too," Felicia said pleasantly but with what I thought was a hint of more than neighborly invitation.

"Are you sure? I don't want to become a burden," I said with some surprise.

Mike interjected, "we have people over all the time." As if on cue, Mike and Felicia's best friends came in the kitchen door and introductions were made. With the cider and the inviting words, I was beginning to believe their sincerity about the welcome of me and my daughter.

We all sat in the dining room to a delicious home-cooked meal, essentially three families and about a dozen people. The men were drinking cider and the women were drinking wine. After dinner, the "party" continued with some people talking in the kitchen and the kids primarily watching TV in the family room. I noticed Felicia maneuvering to be closer to me, giving me little touches here and there. I thought nothing about it, but maybe... and my thoughts tapered off.

Next thing I know, Felicia is asking me if I want to go into the hut tub. "I don't have my bathing suit with me," I said.

"We have spares. I'm sure we can find one that fits you," Felicia said.

"Yeah, we have plenty lying around," Mike said as he approached from across the room.

Just then my daughter rushed up to me soaking wet and said, "Dad, you gotta go in the hot tub."

Once again convinced to relax and enjoy myself, I changed into a bathing suit and went outside to find roughly half-dozen people, a combination of adults and kids, in the hot tub. Sitting in one corner was Felicia. She reached up to me with her glass and asked me with a smile if I would get her a refill of white wine. I said I would and seeing others drinking, on my return I took Mike's invitation to heart and helped myself to another cider. The bunch of us sat and talked and enjoyed the hot tub. I would glance at Felicia and more often than not saw her looking at me with a gleam in her eye and a slight smile on her face. I dismissed it as nothing, but wondered.

Eventually, the evening wound down. It was some get-together for a weeknight. I watched Felicia and Mike say goodnight to their guests and I noticed Felicia hug and kiss the husband of her best friend in a manner similar to the way she had with me when I arrived. At that point, I thought I was being silly earlier for thinking other than innocent thoughts. I said my good-bye and shook Mike's hand then turned to Felicia. She reached up and placed her hands on my shoulders much as you would expect a lover to do and before I knew it she was kissing me on the lips, not a passionate kiss but more than a peck. She then slid her hands behind my shoulders as if trying to massage them and wrapped her arms around me in a very close hug then sensually said "bye" into my ear. I looked at Mike before leaving and his expression didn't reveal anything that what just took place was inappropriate. I was amazed and confused by what I'd seen and experienced. Once again, the thoughts of more than innocent friendship entered my mind. I went home and fantasized about Felicia and how she felt about me. I tried to figure out if she was giving me signals or if I was just imagining things.

As time went on and I spent more time at the Hendricks's, I relaxed and got very comfortable with them. I also noticed that in our conversations, Felicia would position herself next to me rather than her husband. The physical contact between us increased and intensified. Her touches became longer and appeared more intimate. We were watching various YouTube videos one night with Mike as the director of what we were watching. I was standing next to Mike at the breakfast bar. Felicia was busy making dinner. But when she came to watch videos she would lean against me to see the screen. I must admit I enjoyed having first her hand, and as she kept coming back, more of her arm draped over my back. Eventually, she was draped over me to an extent that anyone walking into the room and not knowing any of us would've thought Felicia and I were a couple. Mike didn't seem to think anything of this. I began wondering more and more about her true feelings for me or whether I was imagining things.

I also noticed Mike could be verbally abusive toward Felicia, especially after drinking for a while. He would tell her in a harsh tone, "Honey, I was speaking," if she would interject during a conversation and he was talking. I could see this was taking a toll on her, but I didn't think it was my place to say anything. After a particularly harsh episode, I found her in the pantry sniffling. I asked if anything was wrong and when she turned I saw she was weeping. She lunged at me, wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her and began stroking her back with broad strokes. I leaned into her and whispered to her before thinking, "I hate it the way he treats you. He doesn't deserve you." I could feel Felicia's body relax and from that point, our relationship changed.

I was now a regular fixture at the Hendricks home, the same as my daughter and a handful of other people. My relationship with Felicia became more flirtatious but I wasn't expecting anything to come of it. Why would it, she is smart, beautiful, and intelligent with a beautiful family and a loving husband, even if he is a jerk sometimes.

One evening after eating dinner and having some drinks as usual, Felicia asked me if I wanted to go in the hot tub. I said sure and went to change into a bathing suit. The hot tub is located off the porch off the back of the house. It's fairly large and the cover is rigged on a frame so it can be lifted easily. I was surprised to see that nobody was in the hot tub. Even though it was winter, the hot tub was usually a preferred location at the Hendricks household. I had been over enough times and seen the hot tub cover lifted enough that I just took care of it myself. Just after entering the hot tub, Felicia came outside wearing a very nice two piece bathing suit and carrying a glass of wine. I was crouched down low, in part to stay in the hot water and in part to look at the controls to start the jets.

Felicia entered the hot tub and asked, "Need some help?"

"Sure, I can't seem to get this thing started," I joked.

While both of us were looking at the control panel, Felicia leaned in real close. I still don't know why I did it, but I wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her close to my side. As soon as I did that, she turned to face me, reached up with her hands behind my head and started kissing me passionately on the lips. My mouth opened instantly and we started French kissing like two lusting teenagers. Felicia moaned, "I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you." Oh my God I thought, as if I wasn't excited enough. My desire went straight through the stratosphere. My growing cock was now instantly hard. We stayed low in the water, in the dark of the night and in the shade of the raised hot tub cover. With Felicia's hands wrapped around my back, I immediately started exploring the body of the woman I had desired for months.

I slipped my fingers inside the bottom of her bathing suit and found her puffy labia waiting for me. We continued kissing while I maneuvered one finger toward her ready pussy. Sensing my desire and destination, Felicia shifted her body and legs to allow me access to her treasure trove while we continued kissing. Even in the water, I could feel her juices lubing my fingers. My cock was now starting to throb with desire and anticipation. We stopped kissing long enough to see if anyone could see us. With nobody near the windows of the house and the windows closed we were sure nobody heard us. I positioned myself so if anyone did come outside, it would give us a chance to recover. We continued our oral assaults on each other and while I continued finger fucking Felicia eventually adding a second finger to the onslaught. I pulled her bathing suit top aside to discover juicy, ripe nipples fully erect and about a half-inch long. Overcome with lust, I started sucking each of her nipples while continuing my digital assault on her pussy. "Oh God!" she moaned as her hips started to buck toward climax. I continued sucking on her nipples and finger fucking her pussy and I could feel her body tensing for the coming climax. Just as I thought she was about to cum, I stopped my ministrations. Felicia begged me, "Don't stop I'm so close."

"I know," I said. And as I said it, I pushed down my bathing suit to reveal my steel-hard dick. Felicia spotted it with a look of fear on her face. Sensing what was coming she said, "Not here, we'll get caught!"

I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste and I said, "Yes here, right now." And before she could change her mind or put up more of a protest, I lifted her to the edge of the hot tub, tits and pussy exposed by her pushed aside bathing suit. I closed the distance between us with my solid-steel cock leading the way straight to her exposed and gaping pussy.

I thrust my cock into her wet pussy and Felicia whimpered out, "Oh God!" She closed her eyes and kept crying out "Oh God, Oh God" as if enjoying the pleasure and praying we didn't get caught. She put her feet on my hips while she put her hands on my shoulders. It was so exciting feeling my cock fucking this beautiful woman. I was fucking literally the woman of my dreams. Looking down and seeing my cock stretch and penetrate her pussy while feeling her juices lubing my love piston combined with fucking her while her husband is only a few feet away was overwhelming my senses. Our panting breath synchronized. I could feel Felicia's body tense and clench and she let out a controlled and subdued, "Oh God, I'M CUMMING!!"

With all the other stimulation, that was it. I erupted inside her, panting "Oh Felicia, I'm CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU!!" as I kept bucking my hips as if in automatic overdrive. Felicia was into it now, whispering in my ear, "That's it, cum inside me, I want to feel your cum inside me!" I pumped a few more times until I was spent and my cock slipped from inside her. We kissed again and looked around quickly to see if anyone had seen us or heard us. Assured of our security, we straightened up our bathing suits.

IMPerv
IMPerv
10 Followers
12