Our First Night Away

Story Info
8 Times in 16 Hours.
1.4k words
3.97
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first night away together was amazing. That hotel rooms never saw us coming. We were barely inside the door before your lips molded to mind as our tongues eagerly searched for more. Your hands pulling the straps down off my shoulders to release my tits from their restraints. Roughly you lick my nipples before rolling them in between your fingers. You know you could make me cum here and there but your looking for more.

Your fingers explore more down south finding my panties and pushing them to the side. You find my pussy drenched in wetness. You put one finger then two inside me onto my spot and make me ride your fingers and moan. You know that I won't just let you play, its your turn now...

Noticing I am the only one naked again is nothing new. I pull your shirt off over your head kissing you ears, neck and chest slowly moving down. I get down to your pants and take them off with your boxers. My eyes light up delight of have you naked.

I grab your cock and start to stroke it in my hand looking up at you. I want to make sure you have a good show. Slowly I take your cock into my wet mouth little by little sucking it, licking it flicking my tongue over its head. You start to moan and roll your head back. I'm not happy with this I want you to watch me. I take your balls in my hand and start to gently play with them and move my fingers back towards your ass. Just to that little spot that you like.

You plead with me to play with my pussy as well but I know I won't be able to concentrate on you as well. I take my tongue and start to lick your ball sack. Taking turns of sucking of sucking them in my mouth. You moan again and beg to fuck me but I'm not done that cock needs some more attention so back I go. Sucking, licking nibbling at it. The time has come for your favorite thing... I take your cock and swallow it all into my mouth right down to your balls. Your face has ecstasy written all over it....

I suck harder, flicking my tongue over your head. I add my hand into the mix playing with your balls and stroking your cock. I can't wait until I can taste your cum. Your precum has coated my mouth with your essence. You keep begging me to get on top and fuck you. I won't. You beg me to let you touch my pussy. I won't. I am going to make you cum in my mouth so I can swallow all of you.

You push my head down on your cock and make me deep throat you as you blow your load into my mouth. I swallow it eagerly wallowing in your taste. I move my mouth back and the smile of content comes through your eyes. One last thing a little lick of your head. Making sure I got all I was entitled to....

The best thing about making you cum in my mouth is I can turn you back on in 5 mins while you get me dripping wet... After I finish cleaning up after myself. Its time for you to play.

You move your fingers back to my pussy. Stroking the outside of it playing, just enjoying it while kissing like its never going to end. Little by little you tease my pussy lips open. Finding more juices for you to play with. A tiny little bit of your finger ventures in, gauging how tight I am. You want to play but you don't want to loosen me up for the main event.

You move your mouth down to my nipples and start biting on them. You settle on two fingers riding me until I cum on your fingers.

Looking down I've got you hard again. I get on top and slowly slide down on you hard waiting cock. I am so tight it takes me a moment to be able to even fit something so big in I am so tight it takes me a moment to be able to even fit something so big in. I slide slowly down on your cock letting my pussy slowly eat you up. Your eyes roll back in your head with ecstasy. I can feel you stretching me out so I fit perfectly around your cock. Your hands come up to play with my tits while I ride you up and down. First slowly and just letting a little of you in. I get you further and further in with every thrust. You've missed this feeling so bad.

Finally you're all the way in and I start riding you faster and faster. Pounding myself down on to your big rock hard cock. You bite my nipples with your teeth and moan every time I come down on you again

You and I never like staying in on position though so its time to change. You demand that I go put my heels on. I barely have my 2nd foot in them as you pick me up and roughly throw me on the bed. You bend down to taste my juices making sure I'm still dripping wet and cock hungry. You bring your cock up to my mouth so I can taste myself on you. I suck it hungrily, but you have other plans.

Leaving me on my back you open my legs up sliding you big cock into me. I moan with pleasure. You lift my legs up into the air and over your shoulders looking down at me. You tell me to start playing with my tits. I happily oblige. Reaching up you suck on my fingers. I use them to start pinching my nipples and moaning every time you thrust into me the only problem with this position is you can't see my ass, which you love.

You pull me off the bed and bend me over the kitchenette so you can see yourself fucking me in the mirror. You keep me in my heels and roughly move your hand around to grab my tits. You slide on into my pussy and I let out a primal moan. You start thrusting into so hard I lose my balance but your there holding on to me.

You tell me I've been a bad bad girl and I need to be punished. You whisper me to that its time to pay for all the days I wore panties to work. I start to whimper, as I know I'm going to be spanked as hard as you can. You push me over more so you get a great view of my ass and start. Firmly at first. I let out a little yelp and they start getting a little harder and harder. You're going to brand me and I can't wait to see it the next day. You keep fucking me and spanking me until I cum so loudly everyone can hear me my ass is red from being spanked like the naughty girl I am.

But you're still going strong and my head isn't spinning so maybe one last position before you cum. You put me on the bed on my hands and knees. You can see my ass and pussy in all its glory. My ass is red from the spanking and my pussy is red from being ridden by your big cock. You stroke it just a little enjoying how it makes me move. You put your hand on your dick checking your still roc hard. Your amazing that you can fuck me this long and not cum. You crawl up. Put your weight on me and slide on in.

Your amazed at how tight I have got from just a few minutes of being out of me. You have to loosen me up again before you start pounding me. One hand is on my red ass helping you slam into me. The other is searching around for my clit. You're going to cum soon but definitely not before me. Just as you do I start to cum and my arms give way falling down onto the bed. You're so pleased with yourself. My hand goes back and starts to play with your balls and that's all you need. You pull out of me and stick your cock to the back of my throat as I eagerly drink you cum.

We both collapse onto the bed and stare at each other. We both know it won't be long till your ready to go again and my pussy will be aching for you.