Our First Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of a sub's first full night with her Master.
1.6k words
4.39
12.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to the bed and lay in the middle of it, on your stomach," Master said to me in the voice that I loved so much. It was His most demanding, most powerful tone. The kind of tone that said you are my slut, and you will do what I say, right now. When He spoke to me that way, there was really only one thing I could do -- follow His orders.

I got up immediately, and noticed that my legs were still slightly shaky from the amazing orgasm I had just had. I also noticed that I was already getting wet again. It was mind-blowing to me -- I have always been a one orgasm type of girl. But here I was, after one of the most fulfilling ones of my life, feeling my stomach tighten yet again in anticipation.

When I got onto the bed as instructed, Master told me to lift my hips. As I did, He slipped a pillow under my stomach, effectively lifting my ass into the air. I felt very exposed, and without thinking I clamped my knees together.

"Did I tell you to close your legs, pet?" He asked in a dangerously low voice. I didn't want to open them, but I didn't want to upset Him, either. I was still a little fuzzy headed from cumming, and my reaction time was off. Before I could decide which was worse, He took the choice from me, by forcing them wide apart with a growl. He was much stronger than I, and in my state I was in no position to fight back.

"You will listen to your Master, slut," He whispered in my ear. "Now stay just like that, and don't even think about moving."

I heard him leave the room, but I didn't look up. I was terrified, I realized; shaking all over and tense. But I wasn't afraid of Him hurting me; I was afraid that I had displeased Him. I was not about to make it worse by moving my head -- even if my face was planted in the pillows in a very uncomfortable manner. I forced myself to calm down, to take deep breaths.

It was uncomfortable lying there. My neck was strained, and my skin was incredibly sensitive. My nerve endings were all standing at attention from our play just a few minutes ago. It seemed as though I could feel every movement of air on my still warm skin, and the feeling was intensified by how humiliated I felt lying there as if I were a horse waiting to be mounted. But I couldn't move, couldn't get comfortable. I was completely unbound, but I might as well have been in chains.

I heard Him come back into the room, but again I didn't look up, didn't move. By now I had regained most of the control of my muscles, and was barely shaking. I was also incredibly relieved -- He had come back. Nothing could bother me too greatly when I was in His presence; He had a very calming effect on me. I imagine it is hard not to feel that way when you trust someone as soundly as I trusted Him.

"I see you can follow orders when it suits you. Very good, my pet."

I felt an instant surge or pride mixed with relief. He didn't sound mad; in fact he sounded a little amused.

He got onto the bed behind me and started to rub my sensitive skin with His warm, soft hands. He used a gentle touch, but some parts of my skin were still a little sore from where the wax had touched my skin. I wasn't in any terrible pain; it was more like a warm stinging, like a mild sunburn. I knew that He could feel me tense when He hit one of those spots, and He would lay a soft kiss on me there, as if to heal them.

While He was doing this, I could feel His hard cock rubbing on my wet thighs. Whenever it touched me, I felt a rush of excitement and anticipation. I wanted nothing more than to feel Him inside of me, filling me as only He could. Even more, I wanted to make Him cum as he had made me. I found myself moaning again, and moving my hips back and forth in a vain attempt to feel Him against me. He noticed, and chuckled.

He was rubbing my left leg, and I felt Him take hold of my ankle. Before I knew what was happening, I realized He had bound me with some rope. I couldn't move my leg more than an inch or two, and I felt a moment of terror. It was the most primal kind, when you know that you are trapped and completely helpless; the kind that hits you before you are able to think logically about what is going on. But before I could say anything, before I had even been able to complete a full thought, He was behind me again, gripping my hips roughly. With a single stroke, He was inside of me, and all of my thoughts and fears flew out of my head as I gasped in sheer ecstasy.

He moved inside of me fast and hard, taking what was His. And it was His, all of it. I gave Him everything, without question, without hesitation. He was not gentle now, not taking care of me -- this moment was about Him and His needs. He pulled almost completely out and pushed back in, harder and deeper with every thrust. And then suddenly, he withdrew and started rubbing my body again.

I was confused and disoriented. I felt myself fall back onto the pillow holding my ass in the air, completely defeated. Why had he stopped?

It clicked into place when his rubbing got to my right ankle -- and I felt him start to tie it up as well. I was now spread-eagle, ass in the air and completely unable to move my legs. Again I felt the terror rise, but this time I had more sense and I repeated over and over, you trust Him, you trust Him, you trust Him. I felt my breathing just starting to return to normal when he entered me again, even harder this time.

This process repeated until not only were my legs bound, but my arms as well. I was in a constant state of emotional flux -- terror, helplessness, calm, ecstasy, terror again. No matter how prepared I was for the next binding, I felt the instinctual fear and helplessness that can only come from being restrained. The emotional strain it put me under heightened my physical sensations, which meant that every time He entered me, I felt more and more pleasure.

After a final hard thrust into my pussy, He withdrew for the fourth time. By this time I was completely bound, and my skin no longer burned from the wax; it was inflamed from passion. I was panting loudly, moaning, begging and almost in tears from the need for more. Always more. I am a greedy little pet, and my Master knows exactly how to make me beg for it.

He gave me one more rub down, paying special attention to my ass. He seemed pleased that I no longer tensed, and I got the impression that He was inspecting me to make sure I was ok. And then, without warning, He spanked me. Not hard, but it was still a little shocking. I had never really been spanked before, and I felt a little pissed off. Who did He think He was?

That was all I had time for before He did it again. And again. Each blow got a little harder, but between each He would rub my skin, soothing it. It wasn't long before I found myself anticipating each one, even moving my ass into the air to meet His slaps. To my astonishment, I was being extremely turned on by the feeling of it.

My skin was warm, but not uncomfortable, when I felt something new tracing a line down my back. It was a mystery to me what it could be, until all of a sudden it reached my bottom and SMACK. A paddle! It hurt a little more than His hand, but just as before I found myself wanting it.

Eventually it started to feel a little uncomfortable, and He must have known by the heat and color of my skin. He rubbed me, and the stinging was there, but not unpleasant. I could feel His erection on me again, and He was pushing it against my clit while he soothed me.

I was soaking wet, and ready for Him. He pushed inside of me again, slower this time. I could feel His warm stomach against my warm ass, and it increased the stinging sensation, driving me closer to an orgasm that I knew was inevitable.

His pace started to increase, and I could hear His panting echoing mine. I thrust my hips back, over and over, wanting to make Him cum more than anything else. I lifted myself onto my elbows the best I could considering my bound state to gain more leverage. I worked harder, using everything I had, giving Him everything I had, and as I did I felt myself coming closer and closer to my own release.

Just as I felt like I couldn't hold on any longer, couldn't find the strength to push Him into my pussy even deeper, I heard him let out a soft moan, and I knew that He was there. That knowledge pushed me over the edge, and I came all over Him while He came deep inside of me.