Our First Real-Time Session

Story Info
First time meeting of SirJay & submissive Jean.
2.4k words
4
15.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After much discussion and thought, you have agreed to accept me as your submissive. I am excited beyond words when I get the instructions to be at your house at an appointed date and time. Per your instructions, I arrive wearing only my outer clothing. Underwear is not allowed for this occasion.

I arrive at your front door and ring the doorbell three times to let you know I have arrived. I open the door as you have left it unlocked for me. I walk into a candlelight lit living room and continue to follow your instructions: put my things down on a chair and remove my outer clothing. You are not in the room at this point, but I am aware of your presence in the house.

When I have removed my clothing, I slip on my blindfold and kneel on the floor, awaiting your arrival. I feel more than hear you when you enter the room. You say nothing at first, but then I feel you walking around me, observing my body as I await your command. This part makes me a bit uncomfortable as I know this sub's body isn't remotely perfect. You come and stand before me, then take my hand and help me stand. Slowly, you lift my blindfold and tell me I have permission to look into your eyes.

Slowly I raise my eyes to look at you. You are smiling and your eyes are smiling into mine. "Welcome, my dear submissive, Jean," you say.

"Thank you, Sir, I am privileged to be here and in your service," I say softly back to you. You wrap me in your arms, hold me close for a moment or two, and then gently push me back.

"It is time, my sweet sub, to see what you are made of," you say, and a thrill runs through my body, and I drop my eyes into the submissive pose, waiting for you to continue. You removed my blindfold for this first session, as you wanted me to be able to know all for this first time together.

You take my breasts in your hands and squeeze them firmly, flicking your thumbs across my nipples. "Whose tits are these?" you ask in a no-nonsense voice.

"They are your tits, Sir, for your use only, Sir. I know you will use them well, "is my response.

"And whose nipples are these?" you demand.

"These nipples belong to you and are for your use only, Sir," I whisper as you move your fingers to my nipples and tug on them sharply, raising my awareness of my submission to you.

You pinch my nipples and I gasp at the suddenness of your fingers and the strength you show me, but as previously instructed, I say nothing in return. You seem pleased with my reaction and lack of words to you. We have previously agreed that my safe word will be "red" and my "slow down and let me get used to something before going forward" word will be yellow. Otherwise, you my Dom Jay, have a green light to move forward at your pleasure. Your submissive jean will be very pleased to please her Dom.

Inwardly I smile to myself as you begin to demonstrate your control of me. "Hands behind your head and keep them there, " you command. This has the effect of rendering me very vulnerable, opening my breasts and upper body to your use. With my hands behind my head and my arms above my shoulders, you have full access to my breasts, back, butt, and more. It's in a sense at this point, psychological bondage, and actual ropes or chains or other instruments are not needed for me to be bound.

"Hmmm," you murmur to yourself as you contemplate what you want to do to me first. My heart rate increases as I realize just how vulnerable I am to you at this point. You lean down and take my left nipple into your mouth and suck gently for a minute, then do the same for my right nipple. It's like a lightning bolt right down to my clit and I have a hard time keeping still under the magic of your mouth! The gentle torture of your submissive has begun!

After gently sucking my breasts, you suddenly bite my nipple! I gasp softly as you then lift your head and bark, "Spread 'em!" and I move my feet widely apart for your access to my inner core, all the while keeping my eyes in the appropriate submissive gaze toward the floor. I realize that I am quite a sight...hands behind my head with D-cup sized breasts thrusting out as they are presented to you, and my feet widespread making me shorter than my normal 5'2". I feel but do not see your smile as you gaze upon my breasts again. "First things first, my pet," you mutter, making me apprehensive but yet eager to begin our first session. I want to show you and let you experience this subbie's trust in you, my total reliance on you to protect me and keep me safe while using me for your pleasure, and I listen carefully to your instructions.

"We will begin with a rope bra, sub jean," you say. "Hold your arms straight out from your shoulders and lean forward from your waist!" Being the novice submissive that I am, I didn't quite understand the point in this until you looped the rope about my neck with the middle of the rope behind my neck in order to design the rope bra. My breasts at this point are free swinging, allowing easy access all around the base of them. You cross the rope in front and run it down between my breasts, wrapping it around my breasts very firmly several times. Occasionally, you run it behind my neck or behind my back to create the back of the bra, finally tying it off behind my neck. In my forward bent stance, you are able to properly wrap and position the rope around my breasts. The rope underneath my breast has the effect of creating a shelf to rest them on. Once you are finished constructing the rope bra, I realize it sets off my breasts, causing them to jut out and up while being supported but yet they now say, "Pinch me, clamp me, suck me, bite me, use me" to you. They are ripe for the plucking, so to speak. "Rise and return to your upright position with hands behind your neck and head bowed, Pet."

I smile softly as I straighten up, imagining just how I appear to your eyes and mind. You have made the rope bra comfortable this first time to test my physical reactions to your actions. The rope is not tightly wound on me to the point of making my breasts balloon and become painful. It is still possible to put clamps on my nipples as you will do shortly, while merely supporting my breasts for the session without having to worry about any nerve damage. Your subbie is very pleased thus far. I know, however, that down the road, that rope bra will be administered much more tightly.

While the rope bra was being created, my nipples seemed to be in a state of semi arousal, and now that they are truly the center of your attention, they seemed to pop out, hardening to the size and feel of pencil erasers. I know that Sir Jay is pleased with what he sees and feels on his subbie's breasts.

As I previously shared with Sir Jay, my breasts developed about age 13 and it seemed to drive the boys wild. In those days, it was embarrassing to have the boys try to feel me up. I absolutely hated having big boobs. Now, many years later, sub jean enjoys displaying them and having Sir Jay use them for his pleasure.

Sub jean is in many ways a WYSIWYG woman (what you see is what you get), but in other ways shows that she is indeed a complex lady. Sir Jay has decreed that getting to know sub jean is like peeling back the layers of an onion. Some layers slide right off, very easily, while others come apart in Sir's hands, fracturing and tearing as they reveal the many aspects of her personality. Some layers are transparent while others are thicker and harder to remove. He has vowed, however, to get to know the layers of his sweet pet. Quite a task!

Sub jean continues to stand before Sir Jay in the directed position. You circle her, observing your handiwork and you smile, which tells her you are pleased with your creation and with sub jean's behavior as well. Sub jean has followed your directions very well, which while her behavior is expected to be just so, it is still very pleasing you. As you circle your pet, you notice that her eyes have reverted to the submissive posture, which you find delightful. You stop circling your lady and give the order for her to turn in place, again with eyes downcast while posture is good and her hands continue to be locked behind her head per your instructions. As she passes by in her rotation, you reach out and pinch her erect nipples. Again, she gasps softly but makes no other sounds.

Finally, you give the order to stop and stand silent. You pull out the Japanese cloverleaf clamps and attach them to both nipples as they jut out from the rope bra. Your subbie stands silent with eyes closed as you properly attach them behind the aureolae and not directly on the nipples. The clamps grab skin and stay where they are placed, exerting pressure on your subbie's nipples. You tug on them which makes them tighter but they still stay in the pain for pleasure mode. Your subbie winces, but utters not a sound. The third clamp on these special cloverleaf clamps hangs down between your pet's breasts, as if pointing to the third placement, i.e., her clit. She shivers a bit as she stands before you, awaiting this new experience, not really knowing just what to expect.

You direct her to lie back on the bed with her legs spread as widely as possible to reveal her clit to your inspection. You want to get the placement of the clamp perfectly in order to convey the pain point on her clit. As you place the clamp, her knees automatically react and begin to close together, "Stop that!" you say sharply, and she concentrates very hard on obeying your command.

The pressure on sub jean's clit is tremendous and it feels like direct electrical current is racing from nipple to clit to the other nipple and back again. It's a throbbing that will take getting used to over time. It is painful, but pleasurable in an odd sort of way. Sir Jay's eyes twinkle as he observes the changes in his pet's face. He takes her hands and pulls her to her feet, where she finds she cannot stand as erect as before because of the pull of the cloverleaf clamps on her nipples and clit. It takes every bit of wherewithal to hold herself together and Sir Jay is well aware of the conflicting emotions going on within his pet.

"Calm down, pet and look into my eyes," suggests Sir Jay. He takes her hands in his and squeezes them firmly as she looks up into his face. He sees the pain and pleasure reflected there and he smiles down at her. As she loses herself in his expressive eyes, she finds the pain is lessened while intensified because of the support he provides through his eyes and his hands. The connection changes the pain for pain to pain for pleasure. Recognizing that this is his pet's first time for the clit clamp, he tells her she can remove it at her discretion. Thinking it over for a moment, she decides to leave it a bit longer and he is very pleased.

"Ah, my pet, it is time for you to know the feel of the flogger and more," he says. "Climb back on the bed and assume the doggie position. On your knees with your head on your hands, buttocks in the air. Arch your back so that your butt and your labia are exposed to me, pet."

Very gingerly, sub jean follows Sir Jay's instructions. "Don't forget to spread those legs widely apart!" he reminded her. He picks up the flogger and begins to tease her with it, rubbing it lightly across all areas of her body. She quivers with excitement, not knowing the velocity he will use or the strength he will put behind the flogger. Finally he begins with a light slap across her upper back, taking care to avoid her face. He moves up and down her body from her shoulders to her feet, progressively getting more energy into each swat as her endorphins kick in and move the pain to pleasure. At one point he reaches between his pet's legs and removes the clit clamp. She groans as blood rushed into her clit, but otherwise says nothing.

He then begins to spank her labia as well as her buttocks. She grunts involuntarily as he puts more force into his swats, trying desperately to relax between spanks and stay still for her Sir.

"Up and turn toward me," he orders. "Open your mouth and take as much as you can!" Sub jean does as ordered and opens her mouth for him. He watches as she struggles to take his cock into her mouth. His pet has a small mouth inside and it's difficult to get it all inside without choking her. She begins to tongue and suck him as he continues to work his cock in and out of her mouth. He has the flogger in his hands and as she sucks him, he whips her back and buttocks and even her breasts in his excitement. He reaches the point of exploding in her mouth and he yells at her, "Cum with me, sub, cum with me!" They both give way and then collapse on the bed in happy exhaustion.

"Ah, my beautiful pet," he murmurs, "what a wonderful beginning that was!" He pulls her close to him in the spoon position, wrapping his body over her's as he does so. She revels in the feeling of his hairy chest as he nestles closer to her.

"Thank you, Sir Jay," she says softly. "Your pet jean is smiling all over," she coos.

"Next time, pet, next time..." he said as they drifted off to sleep.