Our First Sexual Threesome

Story Info
Mom, Lauren & John.
3.2k words
4.53
364k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sleepily approached the check-in counter of Southwest Airlines and handed my ticket to the young clerk. It was late and I was extremely exhausted after meeting my merchandise suppliers at the Pier 39 handicrafts expo. The items I saw were exquisite and would fetch me a good price on resale at my shop...but that wasnt what bothered me as I stood on the counter waiting for my boarding pass. John sounded so much in need the last time we spoke on the phone early this evening asking me to hurry back home telling me he might not be able to control himself and do me in the car...and I was tired and I needed him to massage my body and have him inside me just as badly. " Do you have any baggage Ma'am?" the clerk asked.

" No, just this carry on," I replied. I wanted to hurry and get on the plane so I could sit down and rest and as the clerk handed me my pass, I immediately started walking towards the pre-departure area and waited for boarding. I dropped down heavily on one of the airport seats and reclined a little leaning my head back and closed my eyes to rest.

"Gail....Gail Stevens...is that you?" a voice came out from somewhere. I opened my eyes and there in front of me was a face I knew in my college days at CalState...a face belonging to a woman I knew well...intimately well.

"Goodness...Lauren...," I sat straight my mind still in a sleepy daze as Lauren took the seat beside me and gave me a buzz on my cheek.

"Gail...oh my...how long has it been...seven, eight years, how have you been...how's the family...how's your little boy John...are you taking the red-eye flight to Los Angeles too? I heard about your divorce, did you know my husband and I got divorced too" she asked excitedly, the words rushing out of her mouth, her face all smiles, her body close to mine.

"Lauren, yes I heard about your divorce and yes I'm going back to L.A. too. Its so good to see you. Its been so long since I last saw you. How's everything...hows your son Nikko?" I asked.

While at college, Lauren and I were a beautiful pair and we shared the same room in our dorm. We used to stay up all night talking about just anything, our boyfriends, our classes, our future plans, our innermost secrets, but she was always more the vivacious one and more the talker than I was and so here we were now as I listened pleasantly to her dominating our conversation, looking at the animated way she would talk, her elegant hand gestures that often enhanced her femininity... but there was something all the rest of the girls in our dorm never knew or even suspected...a secret both Lauren and I had that not even our closest friends were aware of...Lauren and I were secret lovers...and as I continued looking at her while she talked and the way she was staring at me...I felt the intimacy we shared from long ago...was still there.

Our flight was called for boarding and to my pleasant surprise, Lauren and I had adjoining seats on the plane. I placed my carry on luggage on the overhead compartment and sat by the window as Lauren took the seat beside me. The plane was cold and I shivered lightly as I asked the flight attendant for a pillow and blanket for both of us. Soon after, Lauren and I were provided with warm blankets which we used to cover ourselves as we slowly settled in our seats.

"Lauren...its really nice to see you after all these years...but I had a long day so I hope you wont mind if I fall asleep," I softly said.

"Dont worry Gail...I'll be here to take care of you," she softly replied in that special manner of hers that reminded me of long ago, at the same time taking my right hand under the covers. My fingers curled over her hand lovingly as I closed my eyes in exhaustion.

I didnt even feel or hear the heavy drone of the jet engines as the plane took off...and it was only after a long while that I became aware of something touching my left cheek and a warmth that felt good. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lauren's face near mine in the dark, her right hand touching me so softly on my cheek...and her lips...open...ever so slowly approaching mine...in a kiss, her warm breath fragrant on my face. I opened my lips slightly as our lips touched. I tasted her warm lips in a soft kiss...her tongue gently parting my lips further and entering my mouth. I sighed as I sucked on her tongue, my breathing growing more rapid as a slight moan escaped from me...

It was always like this, Lauren and I would usually start sex with a gentle kiss, then we would undress each other completely while still kissing each other, both our hands softly running all over our bodies...feeling each other's need growing more urgent with time until we would end up in bed together sucking that part of our nakedness where our lips or tongue would be...finally ending up rubbing our pussies against each other until we both came....

I gasped as I felt her right hand slide under the covers and under my skirt touching the soft warm flesh of my inner thighs...my legs immediately opening wide to receive her...

"Oh Lauren....you're being naughty again..."I whispered to her in a moan as I brought my lips to her again and kissed her harder, this time sucking her tongue urgently. I felt her hand sneak under the waistband of my panties slowly inching toward my wet pussy. We broke our kiss, both our faces glued at each other, breathing heavily, as I brought my left hand under the covers and felt her bare thighs open. I inched my hand upward surprised to feel she had no panties on but just a garter belt. I felt her finger touching my pussy, sliding up and down my wetness and flipping my clit...making my whole body shiver with desire. I rushed my finger into the V of her thighs and touched her wetness causing her to gasp and move her finger faster and harder on me, both of us doing what each was doing to each other...until I felt her silently shiver, her hot thighs clamping on my hand in an orgasm as her finger brought me to the same climax.

I was now wide awake, pleasure running all over my body and goosepimples rising on my arms and my thighs...as we both stared lustily at each other our breathing hard and labored.

"Gail...you're still as desirable as before," she silently uttered...sucking and tasting me on her finger that a while before was between my pussy lips touching me.

"You too Renee..." I sighed lapsing back to the endearing name I used to call her in college. She pulled my left hand from between her thighs under the covers and slowly brought it to my mouth as I sucked and tasted her on my finger that was between her pussy lips just a while ago.

In the dark I felt her cold hand opening my blouse then feeling the warm flesh of my full breasts, my nipples growing hard at the cold touch as I leaned my head on her shoulders turning my face towards her. I closed my eyes and moaned at the gentleness of her touch and felt her tongue brush the softness of my lips. I opened my mouth to her and felt her sweet tongue enter...rushing in to play with my own. I felt a delicious shiver run through my body..., yes...a man was good at making me feel the ecstasy of sexual union...but a woman....could make me feel beyond ecstasy...

Soon we both felt the plane start its initial descent into LAX so we straightened up and fixed ourselves under the blanket covers.

"So...anyone meeting you this late in the evening Gail?" she softly asked,

"My son John will be meeting me. Anybody meeting you?" I inquired.

"I dont think Nikko can...so I might take a cab home," she said.

"Hey, we can give you a lift. Where do you live now?" I asked,

"We live in North Hollywood," she replied

"Thats on our way. I live in Granada Hills so if Nikko isnt there to meet you, we can give you a lift. I would like you to meet John...he has grown to be quite a man since you last saw him," I said.

The arrival gate was empty of the usual crowd that normally gathered during the day and Lauren and I proceeded past the baggage claim area and into the airport road leading to the exit at Century Boulevard. I immediately saw the black Navigator on the curb and John waiting for me at the gate. I called out to him and kissed him on his cheeks as he stood beside me,

"Lauren, this is John..." and turning to John

"Honey this is Lauren my dorm mate in college.." I said to John.

"Now Renee, doesnt he look much bigger the last time you saw him?" I said with a smile looking at my son smiling at Renee and noticing his eyes....his eyebrows knitted, his need for me urgent and obvious.

"John...wow...you've grown into quite the man now. Last time I saw you, you were still little" Lauren said noticing how John was now even taller than her. I turned to Lauren and asked,

"Do you see Nikko anywhere"

"No...I dont see him...wait...oh no...its not him," she replied.

"You want to wait a little while to see if he will show up or you want to go now and ride with us," I asked,

"Its quite late and I dont think he will...so you're sure I can ride with you?"

"Of course..." I replied.

I got into the front seat while Lauren got into the seat behind me and as John started to drive off, I placed my hand on his right thigh slowly feeling and stroking the bulge in between his thighs in the dark. I suddenly took my hand off from John as I realized Lauren was looking over my left shoulder and staring at where my hand was.

"Gail...are you...and......" I knew what Lauren had in her mind as we always had this close connection with each other so I cut her off before she could finish the question and said softly,

"Yes Renee...we are," putting my hand back between John's thighs and slowly stroking the bulge he had,

"Well I'll be...you wont believe this but Nikko and I are also...," she touched the back of my neck then my throat, her eyes looking at John and the bulge where my hand was, now visible in the street lights of Century Boulevard.

"How did you and Nikko start...?" I asked.

"It was a year after my divorce. Nikko and I were watching this x-rated movie on video. I was getting wet between my thighs because of the movie and could'nt help myself while watching so I inched closer to him and reached for his bare thigh. He was breathing hard and also enjoying the x-rated movie and had this hard-on that I noticed before I moved closer to him. So I reached under his boxer shorts and slowly stroked him. He didnt object instead, he spread his legs wider to give me more access. My mouth started drooling when the girl in the movie started sucking the guy's penis, so I went down on Nikko. We were'nt able to continue watching the movie as we both finally ended up laid out on the couch with me on top of him and his penis deep inside me.," Renee rambled breathlessly on all the while staring at my left hand stroking John.

I was getting extremely aroused and uneasy while listening to Renee and as I looked at John, who was listening to Renee's account with Nikko I noticed his driving getting erratic and dangerous and more so, his right knee was slowly jerking in spasms, a sign I had gotten to know when he was desperately and urgently in need, so I told him gently,

"Honey....park somewhere...before we get into an accident." He found a closed and abandoned gas station along Manchester and pulled the black Navigator over into the dark side of the building. I got out of the front passenger seat and joined Renee in the bench seat at the back.

"Honey, come over to the back" I softly called out to John. He got off the drivers seat and joined me and Renee who was now seated at the left edge of the bench seat by the window. I told John to sit between us and as he did, he locked all the doors with the remote on the key knob. I grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily on his lips sucking his tongue that he had pushed urgently inside my mouth, his arms immediately going around me. My hands started fumbling with the zipper of his shorts when I felt Renee's hands brush mine away and open the zipper. Her hand reached under the shorts and took John's hard and extended penis out. I looked down and saw her hand in the faint light grasping and stroking John, then I saw her lower her head and heard John gasp and sigh.

I missed John terribly and even at the airline check in counter in San Francisco I was already quite worried about his need which I now realized was as urgent as my own as I felt his hand under my blouse mashing the soft flesh of my breasts both our lips still joined in a rough and hungry kiss, John's voice groaning with need. I felt a hand reach under my skirt and move towards my wet pussy. I opened my thighs wide shivering in the urgent and demanding way it was moving on my upper thighs and finally moaning as I felt it touch my clitoris.

"Oh John..." I moaned whispering my need into his ear as we broke our kiss, his lips kissing my neck and my throat and finally the nipples of my breasts. I heard Renee's voice saying,

"Oh got to have this...I cant help it but I have to have this....."as I felt my knees shoved to the side and saw Renee get up and straddle John, her left hand between my thighs and on my pussy her right hand holding John's penis and guiding it inside her. I heard a sigh explode from her lips as she lowered herself into John,

"Oh my....Gail...you must let me have some of this....." she groaned as she started moving up and down soon snarling into the night, a sign she was near her orgasm. I took her face into my hands and kissed her urgently the way I kissed John earlier. I lowered my hand and felt John's balls then held the base of his penis tightly. I didnt want him to come inside Renee, his seed was mine...only mine...my thoughts rambling crazily in my mind...then I heard a rush of breath from Renee as she snarled loudly...

"Oh no...here it comes...not yet...NOOOOOOO" her body jerking wildly in the dark as an orgasm shook her body uncontrollably...

"Mommmm....." I heard John call out,

"Honey...dont...dont come yet...I want you inside me when you come...not yet Honey..." my soft voice entreating him and my left hand still holding the base of his penis tightly,

After Renee fell down to her side of the bench, I hurriedly rose and straddled John, my left hand holding John's penis and guiding it inside me pushing the side of the crotch of my drenched panties as his penis touched my pussy lips.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh......." I moaned as I lowered myself down on John and felt the entire length of his penis enter me smoothly,

"Mom........" John's voice, trembling as I felt his hands on both my hips holding me down forcefully as his penis rushed in and out of me urgently... rapidly...hungrily...my body responding with a strength of need and desire I had not realized...

I soon felt Renee's lips on my right ear whispering...

"Gail...my sweet lovely naughty Gail....." and softly sucking my earlobe, her tongue all over the inside of my ear, her voice a moan of desire as I felt her soft hand on my back and on my breasts...her fingers tweaking my nipples that have become rock hard...

I felt goosepimples all over my body as I felt that familiar constricting of my cervix and a need to pee then the rushing of that madding sensation from inside my body into the outside as I felt a huge orgasm rip my body torrentially from all sides....


"John.....Honeyyyyyyyyy......" as I screamed out my need into the darkness, feeling John's hot scalding semen burst all over the insides of my pussy, my pussy contracting and sucking all of his semen exploding inside me...

I felt a push on my side making me slip from John and fall back into my seat as I saw Renee go down and slurp John's penis, sucking the rest of his semen and my fluids hungrily, her hands caressing his balls and John's hips moving up and down langourously, his head leaning exhaustedly on the back seat.

For a long while nothing could be heard inside the car except our hard breathing...Renee and I each holding one of Johns hands, my right hand stroking John's penis still jutting hard between his knees and Renee softly stroking John's chest and nipples...kissing his left ear...

After a while...

"We better get going Gail, Nikko will be wondering why I still have'nt arrived home...," Renee said slowly breaking the stillness inside the car. We all straightened up and fixed our crumpled clothes. I slowly kissed then tucked John's penis inside his shorts and zipped his pants kissing him gently on his right cheek and slowly got out, going back to the front passenger seat while John quietly got into the driver's seat.

"You okay to drive now Baby..." I asked John softly,

"I'm okay Mom....my tension's gone now..."

"Are you sure Sweetie....?" Renee asking from behind us, her arms around John and kissing his neck,

"I'm okay Ms. Renee..." John replied.

"No...call me Aunt Renee from now on...okay Sweetie?"

"Yes Aunt Renee...." John replied, finally starting the engine then putting the car on drive. He slowly merged into Manchester St. then got into the on-ramp of the 405 N freeway.

We finally reached Renee's home on Vineland at North Hollywood. I walked her to the front door of her home my hand holding hers, and as we reached the door, she drew me into the dark and held me tight, her right hand on my behind pushing me into the softness and warmth of her pubic mound that was slowly grinding into mine...

"Gail Honey...can we do this again...?" she asked whispering into my ear,

"Why dont you bring Nikko along so I can enjoy him too...." I said breathlessly having seen Nikko while he was young and knew he was going to grow up into a handsome young man just like my John,

"Yes....oh yes...." she replied grabbing my face with her two hands and kissing me as I opened my mouth in surrender to her tongue that was pushing itself between my lips.....

What happened two weeks after though...is another story.