Our First Snowfall

Story Info
Horny couple has sex in the snow.
784 words
3.94
17.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colorado is SO beautiful! I fell in love with the place as soon as I first saw it with you. The mountains are gorgeous and the air is so fresh! We moved here in the late spring after spending the winter in Florida and I still had not seen snow yet. We heard on TV that the first snow of the season was expected to fall this weekend and I am so excited! You seem as excited as I do even though you have seen your share of it. It is going to be our first snowfall together as husband and wife in our new home.

It's early evening and we managed to get the weekend off together. It is just starting to get chilly and as you are adding wood to the fireplace I excitedly call out to you that I see snowflakes!

You come up behind me and wrap your arms around me as I lean back into your embrace. We stand there gazing out over the beautiful scene wrapped in each other's love. You slowly begin to kiss my neck. Your hands naturally gravitate up to my chest and you begin kneading my breasts and teasing at my nipples. I moan softly and accept your touch feeling both loved and secure.

"There is something I have always wanted to do Baby," I say to you. "You'll probably think this is strange, but I want to make love to you in the snow."

You look out the window and laugh. You think I am kidding! Sex in the snow?

You always loved seeing me naked in the moonlight. Several times on the beach when we were still in Florida we had some really fun times together in the moonlight! I would wear a skirt and you would unzip your shorts and we would make love that way without anyone really noticing!

You throw your head back and laugh! "OK, but if we get sick it's going to be your fault," you say as you shake your head!

I turn around in your arms and begin to kiss you passionately as we begin undressing each other! We step out into the yard and catch the snowflakes on our tongues and admire the gorgeous mountains beyond! Our back yard is slowly transforming into a 'Currier and Ives' Christmas scene and it is truly amazing!

My nipples are HUGE and tight but I notice that your little friend has decided to hibernate in the cold night air. It is going to take a little coaxing and encouragement to get him motivated! I drop to my knees and cover him with my warm wet mouth kneading your gorgeous ass with my hands. As I begin to apply more pressure I can feel him start to stiffen. I think I am beginning to get his attention!

The moonlight is gorgeous and as I look up into your amazing blue eyes I have never seen you look as handsome as you do at that exact moment. Your face is accented with the late fall moonlight and there are a few snowflakes on your eyelashes. The look on your face is one of pure love as you reach out to me to stroke my cheek.

As I stand to kiss you I take your now hard cock in my hand and stroke him firmly. I turn my back to you and rub my ass against your body. I lean forward bracing myself against the back of a patio chair. You put one arm around me and slide your cock into my hot wet pussy and we both moan at the wonderful feel of it!

Your hot hard shaft slides home and my hot cleft is just the warm sensation that he needs to keep his attention. You begin to rub my clit with your hand and fuck me from behind. I quickly fall into the same rhythm and meet your thrusts.

I purr like a cat and tell you how wonderful you are and how much I love you! We are not even cold anymore as we reach a beautiful passionate height together. Not able to stand any longer, we collapse in the lightly snow-covered ground still coupled. You hold me like that for a few minutes kissing my back tenderly.

After a minute we begin to get cold again and rush inside to warm ourselves by the fire. We share the rest of the romantic evening naked and sipping brandy together admiring the scenery and snow from the warmth of our home. We make love several more times before we fall asleep together in front of the fire holding each other and loving each other all the more.