Our First Swing: Sheri's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

It really got funny when we were all down to two items. I was in my underwear, and hoping no one noticed how sopping wet I was. Lisa had on her sweatshirt and underwear, and still wasn't showing jack. Steve was down to his shirt and underwear, and Bill still had his jeans and underwear.

Lisa won and went for the jugular.

"Steve, I'll take those shorts please." Bill and I found this hilarious, but Steve if nothing else is a trooper and he laughingly removed his underwear, releasing his big wang for everyone's view. He was hugely thick, a sure indicator he was really excited. I think Lisa was a little surprised, and she certainly spent a more than necessary time staring at it.

I made Bill take off his pants when I won the next hand, and then I recall that Bill won, and when he asked me for my bra, I figured I could be as brazen as Steve could and see how he liked it. I was guessing that when it came time for Lisa to remove her sweatshirt or if Bill or me had to remove our shorts, that would be the end of the game.

I got unsteadily to my feet, and asked Bill to remove my bra for me. I didn't think I could stand straight and still reach behind me and unhook the straps. And I somehow didn't want to spin the damn thing around and unsnap from the front, which would definitely ruin the moment.

Bill was quite adept at unsnapping, and as he pulled it off, he ran his hands slowly across the sides of my breasts. From my discussions with Lisa I knew that Bill thought I was pretty, and I also knew how jealous he was that I would let Steve do me in the rear, whereas Lisa was adamantly not interested in the least. Lisa had made it clear that one of his fantasies was to have anal sex, and he, like Steve, was clearly interested in my ass.

I decided to give him a bit of a show, and as I turned away, I deliberately lowered the sides of my bikini briefs, exposing fully half my ass to him. It was about all he was likely to see, and I figured this should finally get him excited enough to see what kind of package he had.

Steve won again, and this time, in order to be allowed to take off her underwear, and keep her sweatshirt on, she conned Steve into going into the next room for a 'big' kiss. Sort of like another game from our youth, seven minutes in heaven. I was really surprised she was still in the game. I knew that she didn't even like kissing in public. She was an extremely private person. I couldn't blame Steve much. I, too, wanted to see how Lisa looked au-naturel.

I was suspicious of one thing. I had seen Steve doing his card tricks. He could do one-handed cuts, deal seconds, and force cards to the bottom and top while shuffling. When we were just starting to consider dating, he won a kiss from me by pulling a really sneaky card trick on me. I figured he could probably win at will on his deal, but I didn't see him winning on his own deal at all. I did suspect him of making sure the appropriate person won to keep the balance-of-power even. I wouldn't put it past him.


When Steve and Lisa disappeared into the dining room, I decided to give Bill one more provocation, to see if I could get a 'rise' out of him. I went and sat next to him, and I leaned over, putting my hand on the ground between his legs.

"So, what do you think they're doing in there?" I teased.

"I, uh, I guess they're kissing." He answered hesitantly.

"Would you like to kiss me? It seems only fair." My face was directly in front of his and my forearm was brushing against his inner thigh.

"Sheri, you are soooo hot. Steve is so lucky."

"Kiss me, damn it." I hissed at him. He finally took the hint and we kissed. I pulled his head against mine and kissed him more passionately. I slid my arm forward, until I could feel the heat of his erection against my forearm. Finally, I had gotten the reaction I was looking for.

"Oh, wow Bill, that's nice. I see Lisa is going to be having some fun tonight." I turned my arm and rubbed the inside of my forearm against his hard cock. He moaned a little, and I leaned forward for another hot kiss, really getting off on how worked up I could get him. I could see he was sweating now, and his breath was coming in gasps. I pulled one of his hands up and placed it on my breast. He cupped it, and just held on for dear life.

At this moment, our delinquent partners finally showed back up. Lisa's mouth was red from the heavy kissing they'd been doing, and if I knew anything at all about Steve, I would guess it had been more that just kissing.

We were now all down to one item and Steve's unflagging erection was bared for all to see. I figured this game had run it's gamut, and I was looking forward to getting into my room with Steve and putting that piece of meat between his legs to some good use. I had no doubt, that shy or not, Bill and Lisa would be doing their version of the two-backed beast shortly.

"Gang, this has been fun, but I think I'm ready for bed, how about we call it a night?" I ventured. I gave a big yawn, stretching my arms high, reminding the men of my breasts. I was really in a teasing mood. Shame on me.

Steve, to no surprise of anyone, argued for keeping the game going. He had a pretty sound argument. Funny, he always did. This time, he pointed out, we were just one hand away from having a loser. One more hand, and someone would have to face the task of appearing before everyone else in their birthday suit. Bill was soundly on his side.

That sort of left it up to Lisa.

"What do you think?" I asked her. I figured she'd back me up. I figured wrong.

"I'm ok with it if you are." She answered.

"Ok, what the hell," I finally caved in, "whose deal is it?"

"Yours," Steve answered.

I got a lousy pair of 3s, and an 8,9,10 of hearts. I knew I'd never win anything with the 3's so I kept the others figuring I had a decent chance at a straight, a flush, or at least a higher pair. I really wanted to win. I'd make Lisa take off that damn sweatshirt.

It was not to be. Bill won. And guess who was naked. Shit.

Well I'm not the sore loser type, so I removed my underwear, and gave Bill one last tease which I was afraid might make him blow his wad, right then and there. I passed him my underwear on my ankle, by extending my leg to him, and opening my legs just enough to give him a tantalizing view of what Steve would be drilling tonight.

The game was over. But now I wasn't satisfied.

"Damn, I don't want to be the only loser. We should play until we have just one winner."

"But you're already naked," Lisa contributed, stating the obvious.

"Ok, if I lose, I'll give the winner a rubdown. I'm sure they'll like it."

The guys seemed to think this was fair and we played another hand, with me sweating bullets. This time I got three of a kind on the draw, and although I didn't improve it, it was still enough to win.

"Ok Bill, your turn to join the ranks of the losers."

His cock was really hard and really red. At least three of us were extremely excited by the goings on. It was a nice length, a bit above average, which was a whole lot more than I'd been getting from my ex- before I hooked up with Steve.

"Same rules for me as for Sheri?" Bill asked. "One more hand and we should find out who the grand winner is."

What a surprise. Steve won. He always seems to win when he has to. He personally removed Lisa's sweatshirt, and I must admit she looked great. She had huge nipples on some really sweet breasts. She looked so sweet and petite. Ok, I was a little jealous.

With the game finally over, I figured it was time to pay off our massage debt. I was kind of looking forward to seeing how Steve and Bill handled this affront on their masculinity. Damn Steve would probably just take it in stride.

Bill and Lisa were arguing about something, when Bill left the room and Lisa announced she'd be doing the massage for him. Oh well, Steve had earned this one, so what the hell, let him have his few minutes of fun.

We fondled, rubbed and caressed him all over. I paid a lot of attention to his butt cheeks, teasing him. I watched Lisa as she moved around, rubbing and massaging, but always returning to stare at his erection, which showed no signs of going away. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to tease Lisa a bit as well. I grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock. This thick cock dwarfed her tiny hand, and I helped her stroke it up and down. Steve was going to owe me for this one. Owe me big time.

When Lisa dropped to her knees and licked his cock like an ice cream cone, I was stunned. This I had not expected. What the fuck did she think she was doing? Her HUSBAND was only 30 feet away and sure to be returning any moment now. I stood behind my man, trying to decide what I should do. Should I say something. Steve really should be stopping it, but I had been the one to put her hand on his cock. Shit, shit, shit.

She was just about to take his beast into her mouth when I saw the kitchen door crack open, and could see Bill peeking out. "Yes," I said to myself, expecting him to come in and put an end to this.

But he just stayed and watched as Lisa took almost half his cock into her mouth and then slowly pulled it out.

"Sweet dreams..." she taunted, and I could see there was a lot of serious teasing going on here. I guess it was Ok, and laughed a little sigh of relief, as Bill reentered the room. I was wondering if everything was going to be ok with them, after what he'd just seen. I hope we hadn't gone too far. They were our only real friends and I didn't want to mess that up.

"Ok big guy, you've had your three minutes worth," I announced. "Now it really IS time for bed, particularly for Steve who otherwise might blow a blood vessel."

"Yeah," Bill answered, "how does 8:00am wake-up sound? We'll get up, have breakfast in town, and hit the Skyline Drive early."

"Sounds good," I answered for us. I figured what was good for the goose was good for the gander, and walked over to Bill. "Good Night," I told him, pulling him in for a big kiss goodnight, just a little reminder so that when he was putting it to Lisa he might remember just why he'd gotten that hard-on in the first place.

I pulled away to find Steve devouring Lisa's face, while grinding his cock into her stomach. She had her hands on his ass, holding him tight. "Ok, enough of that," I warned him, pulling him away, "You've got your work ahead of you, c'mon."

I dragged him into our room, and in a moment of insanity that pushed all of our activities for the night over the edge, I told him to leave the door open. One last time, I was gonna show that Lisa just who Steve was with, and to tease Bill with the ass he was going to be dreaming about when he was screwing his wife.

I pushed Steve down on the edge of the bed, and bending over from the waist, giving Bill an eyeful, took Steve's cock in my mouth and proceeded to give him the very best blow-job I was capable of.

Imagine my shock when a short while later I felt Bill grab my hips from behind. I almost choked on Steve's dick. He didn't slow down a second, pushing his cock in my mouth, as I saw from the corner of my eye, Lisa climbing on the bed next to Steve.

Oh my God, I thought, this is really getting crazy. I realized that maybe I was the naive one, because from the looks of things, Steve was perfectly ok with Bill licking and kissing me from behind, so long as Lisa pressed her perfect breasts into his face. And the whole thing was probably my fault. I'd started the strip poker and my teasing of Bill was really going a little too far.

I had to give Bill credit. He knew what he was doing. His tongue and mouth were all over my pussy and ass. He wasn't afraid to tongue my back door, and he really did a great job of finding my little joy button and giving it just the right attention. He was a great cunt-licker, no doubt about it. I looked up to see my fears justified. Steve had his hand in between Lisa's legs, and he was gobbling her tits like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly I felt Bill's cock in my twat. While I'd been watching his WIFE, he'd stood up and slipped the whole damn thing in me. It was a bit of a shock. He wasn't one for many preliminaries. I looked back to watch him. Well my teasing had worked. He was hot for me. I got him hard, now I was reaping what I'd sown. I could see he was staring at my ass while he fucked me like a demon. Gotta give him an 'A' for effort, he was certainly working hard and clearly enjoying himself. And it really wasn't that bad for me.

Looking back to my knight in shining armor, who should have been defending my virtue, I found he'd left me to Bill, and had pulled Lisa to the head of the bed. He was laying back watching Bill fuck the shit out of me, while Lisa somehow was managing to take Steve's entire cock down her throat. Shit, this was not good. I had tried, but had never managed to come near to doing that without gagging. The little bimbo.

Wow! That Bill was not much for staying power, and certainly did not give a girl fair warning. I could feel his cock deep inside me pouring out his seed, while he stood stock still, crammed into me to the hilt. He had never made a sound, just let loose. I counted back 5 days to my last period, thinking it was a good thing I was on the pill. And good thing I was only his 5th partner.

I felt it was time to remind Steve how things were. I climbed halfway up the bed, and prepared to push Lisa to the side. I couldn't help myself; I had to watch what she was doing. How could she take all 7 inches, as thick as they were, down her throat? I rested my cheek on Steve's thigh, watching her virtuoso performance. Steve reached down, hand in my hair and guided my mouth down to his balls. What the fuck. I licked them and kissed them, and on each down-stroke of Lisa's face, I brushed my tongue against the side of her mouth. She was so pretty, and so innocent, seeing Steve's cock disappear into her face, was getting me worked up again.

As was Bill's tongue in my pussy. I couldn't believe he was back to licking me, this time cleaning up his own mess. Something Steve had never done. I spread a little wider to allow him better access, and raised my hips.

Our attention to his mast was finally paying off. He did have the decency to warn Lisa he was close.

"God!" he groaned, "I'm going to come so hard!"

Lisa backed off his cock, stroking it towards her mouth, and encouraged him, "Come for me baby, come in my mouth." The words seared through my mind.

It was enough for him and he was coming hard. Lisa captured most of his cum in her mouth, engulfing him once he exploded, but it was too much, and at the end a small amount leaked from the edge of her mouth and ran down her chin. She looked so sexy, so hot with my man's cream on her face, I leaned over and licked it off - tasting the familiar tang of his cum.

I was getting pretty worked up by what I'd just done, and Bill's continued oral assault on my pussy. He had two fingers up inside me, and was occasionally hitting some seriously sensitive spots. I was still a bit in shock by what was going down.

Steve was now kissing Lisa, and I just caught the end of some conversation of theirs.

"I'm not done with you yet," Lisa was teasing him. She'd never let go of his cock, and was still milking it, right in front of my eyes."

"Let's help Bill fuck my woman's ass, and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he was telling her. Like I wasn't even to be consulted? What the hell was he thinking? Giving my ass away?

"God, he'd love that - do you think she'd let him?" At least one of them was considering my involvement.

"I'm sure of it." He answered her, while looking at me. Then he was reaching down pulling me higher onto the bed. "Are you ready?"

This was just unbelievable. "Up the ass?" I asked him? Maybe I was missing something here.

He just nodded.

Fine. Fuck him and fuck Lisa. I was going to let Bill fuck my ass. I'd let him do whatever he wanted. By the end of the night, I would have Bill begging to lick my toes. I was going to give him what he'd never get off that tease Lisa, and have him coming back to mommy for candy. Let's see how Steve felt once I made it clear how much I enjoyed having Bill do me.

This was Bill's lucky day.

"Oh yeah," I answered as sexily as possible, rolling over for him. I pulled my legs up high and wide, making my rear accessible. "I'm ready."

Steve was straddling my head, and he grabbed my legs and pulled back, making me even more open. He was telling Bill, who seemed in a daze, how lucky he was and how tight my ass was. Well he'd see just how tight I was. I'd make sure of it. This whole scene must have been doing crazy things to Lisa; she was licking my breast with undisguised passion, until Steve sent her after some Vaseline.

Instead of giving it to Bill, he gave directions to Lisa how to apply it.

She scooped up some and placed it right on my rosebud.

Steve corrected her, "Put it in her ass,"

Lisa looked at me for a second, and then she started rubbing the jelly all around my ass. I felt cool and delicious, and her fingers were so soft.

"IN her ass, Lisa." Steve insisted, and Lisa slipped a finger in me.

I couldn't but help respond. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." Her pretty little face was only inches from my ass, and she was working her tiny finger in and out. The idea of this sexy girl, with her finger up my ass, and two horny men watching me was really making me wet. I was going to say so, when Steve stuck his semi-hard cock in my mouth. God! I was so hot, with his warm cock in my mouth, and her fingers preparing me for her husband's cock.

Steve was still giving Lisa directions, though I could no longer see the action. "You have to give her more fingers and open her up, or it could hurt." I could feel her adding a second, then a third finger into my tight ass. It hurt a bit a couple of times, but she was pretty gentle at first. Soon she was really opening me up; I could even feel cool air entering my bowels. Steve's cock was getting really hard in my mouth, and he was pretty insistent in his fucking of my face. I reached down and rubbed my own love button, using some of my own juices to ease the going. I was seriously ready.

I pulled my mouth off Steve's cock, "Ok Bill, come fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me now. Fuck my ass like I know you want." Why was he hesitating? "FUCK ME!"

Lisa moved out of the way, and slid up next to me. Steve, on my side for once, told Bill to get to it. And Bill finally took the hint. He positioned himself between my legs and started pressing his cock head against my tiny brown opening.

Steve was pressing his cock against me, trying to get me to suck him, but for now I wanted to watch and enjoy the first few minutes of being Bill's first, and best anal experience.

Bill had managed to get the head of his cock in, which for me was often the worst part. If I wasn't really ready, it could hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. Lisa had done her part, and it was barely uncomfortable. She was clearly as enthralled as I was, and she was continuing to love my breast, while her eyes were riveted on her husband's cock entering an ass for the first time.

I wanted more, and tried to thrust towards him, moaning lightly, but he was still tentative, just diddling me with the first inch or so.

"Jesus, Bill, FUCK her," Steve told him. He understood what I needed now.

Bill with a steady, somewhat painful push, crammed most of his cock up my ass. We'd have to work on his style. I like an incremental intrusion; give me an inch or two at a time, and let me get used to it, before trying to see if you can tickle my tonsils starting at the wrong end.

After waiting a few seconds, he pulled back, and pushed hard again, this time it really did hurt. I could feel his balls slap against me, so I knew he was all the way in. Lisa was doing what she could, rubbing my clitty for me, and tonguing my nipples.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers