Our First Swingers Party

Story Info
A couple's first experience with swinging gets interesting.
3.3k words
4.36
117.2k
28
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvixen30
jvixen30
14 Followers

They sat on the couch, looking around nervously but trying as hard as they could to look like they'd done this before. Almost afraid to make eye contact with anyone else, they tried to find something to talk about so they could feel more comfortable. Kate had an empty glass- the remnants of her second drink- in her hand, but had to rest it between her knees because her hand was shaking. Justin glanced around the room and thought to himself that everyone looked surprisingly... normal. He didn't really know what he had expected, but he found himself feeling a little more comfortable as he heard a few guys talking about baseball. He thought about joining in the conversation, but wasn't sure if that would be too forward. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around quickly. He looked up and saw a gorgeous brunette standing behind him.

"Hey, would you like another drink?" She smiled. "I'm heading over to the bar, and if you guys want anything, I'd be happy to grab it for you." He looked at Kate, and she smiled to say that it was okay.

"Sure," Justin said. He stood up. "I'll come with you." He got up and followed her to the bar. Kate was suddenly alone, and wasn't quite sure what to do.

"I take it this is your first time?" The voice startled her. She looked up to see a tall, handsome man smiling at her.

"I guess it's pretty obvious," she smiled, glad that someone had come to talk to her. The brunette appeared at his side and slipped her hand into his. Justin wasn't far behind, and came to sit next to Kate again.

"My name's Matt, and this is my wife Aubrey," the man said. "We've been hosting these parties for awhile, but I remember how nervous we felt the first time we went to one. Do you guys want to sit down, have a drink, chat for a bit?"

Kate and Justin were both relieved that another couple had broken the ice first. If it had been up to them, they probably wouldn't have left the couch all evening. They gladly joined Matt and Aubrey at the bar, and were soon talking with them like they'd known them for years. At one point, Kate looked up at the clock and realized they'd been drinking and talking for almost an hour. She caught Justin's eye and smiled. She was glad that they had met such nice people, and realized that they might actually have fun tonight. The more they talked, the more Kate thought about what was underneath Aubrey's sleek red dress. Her eyes kept coming back to the low-cut neck... the full curve of her breasts... Justin smiled at her, and Kate blushed, wondering if Justin was reading her thoughts.

Aubrey's hand appeared on Justin's shoulder and she gave it a quick squeeze. "Do you guys want to go somewhere a little more private?" she asked. Justin glanced over at Kate and she gave him a slight nod, saying that it was okay.

"Sure," Justin said, trying not to smile as Aubrey stood up and led him away from the bar. Matt grabbed Kate's hand and the two of them followed.

Aubrey led Justin into one of the back bedrooms. It was a big room, with a king-sized bed and a large dresser against the far wall, and a small loveseat directly opposite the bed. The bed had no comforter but was neatly made up with red satin sheets. Kate caught a glimpse of ropes attached to the headboard and footboard and her pulse quickened. She looked at Justin and saw that he had a slight bulge in his pants, and she knew that he was just as excited as she was.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Matt said, gesturing to the bed. "We'll be back in a minute." Matt and Aubrey slipped out of the room. Kate looked over at Justin and felt a rush of adrenaline. She put her hands on his shoulders and gave him a long, deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She backed up, sat down on the bed, and pulled him on top of her. She could feel his dick throbbing through his pants, and knew that he was just as turned on as she was. A noise made them look up. Matt had slipped back into the room with a fresh drink, and Aubrey was right behind him.

Kate wasn't sure what to do, and started to get up, when Matt whispered, "No, no, you guys are fine. Go ahead, if it's ok, we'd like to watch you guys for a little bit."

That was all the encouragement Kate needed. She grabbed Justin's shoulders and pulled him back down on top of her. She pulled his shirt over his head and ran her hands down his smooth chest. The thrill of the other couple watching them sent shivers up her spine, and intensified the deep burning sensation between her thighs. Justin pushed his dick up against her leg and she could feel just how turned on he was. He quickly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open, running his hand down her throat, trailing his fingers down to her left breast. She breathed heavily and reached for his belt. After loosening his belt, she unbuttoned his pants and he raised up, quickly dropping his pants to the floor. His dick pushed against his boxers and was larger than she'd ever seen it. He lowered himself on top of her and kissed her neck gently, slowly kissing lower and lower, down her chest, between her breasts, down her belly, and to her navel. She ran her fingers through his hair, sighing.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Matt sitting on the loveseat, the bulge in his pants showing her that he was obviously enjoying what he was watching. As Justin began moving back up Kate's body , kissing her belly and up to her breasts again, he felt a smooth hand on his lower back. Excitement ran through his body like a bolt of lightning as he realized that Aubrey's hand was slowly moving down his back.

"Don't mind me," Aubrey whispered. She ran her hand down to his hip and began to pull his boxers down as he started to suck on Kate's left nipple. Justin stepped out of his boxers and could hardly stand the throbbing in his dick. He never thought that he could be so turned on by a simple touch, and the excitement was almost too much to take. As he switched his attention to Kate's right breast, Aubrey reached her hand between his legs and grabbed his penis in her hand. She began to slowly stroke Justin's penis, and he could hardly concentrate on what he was doing.

Matt came over to the bed, sat next to Kate and reached for her other breast. She gasped, feeling the same electricity Justin had felt just moments earlier. With Justin sucking on her right nipple, and Matt's hand at her left, she suddenly felt a new surge between her legs and shuddered. Aubrey moved around to Justin's side and continued to stroke his penis with her right hand, and cupped his balls with her left hand. Justin lifted his head from Kate's breast to watch what Aubrey was doing. Aubrey took her left hand away from his balls and started to undo Kate's pants. Matt reached down to help, and Kate lifted her hips off the bed to allow Matt to slide her pants and underwear to the floor. She spread her legs in front of Justin and he quickly slid his fingers up her thigh to feel how wet she was. Kate moaned as Justin's fingers found her wet pussy, and she gasped as he slipped a finger inside her.

Aubrey knelt on the floor in front of Justin and concentrated her attention on his rock hard dick. Justin teased Kate with his fingers, putting two fingertips inside her and pulling them back out. She pushed her hips upward, trying to get him to push his fingers all the way in, but he quickly pulled them out and teased her some more. Matt lowered his head to her right breast and sucked hard at her nipple. She closed her eyes and let out a small yelp as she felt his teeth exploring, pulling on her nipple. "Harder," she whispered. Matt obliged, driving Kate crazy with his teeth and his tongue.

Aubrey was still concentrating on Justin, and brought her mouth close to the head of his penis. She opened her mouth slightly and held his ass in her hands to push his dick into her mouth. He looked down to see her tongue moving around the head of his dick, and he moaned as she shoved his dick into the back of her throat. The feeling was intense, and his cock was throbbing so hard it was almost pulsating.

"Suck it," he said. As she shoved his dick further and further into her mouth, again and again, Justin pushed his fingers deep inside Kate- first two fingers, then three, then four. She pushed her hips upward to allow his fingers to go as deep as possible. Matt raised his head up from her breast and unbuckled his pants. He got up off the bed and quickly took all his clothes off, then knelt by Kate's head. As he sank his head down to her breast again, she reached up and stroked his already rock-hard penis. His dick was hard and smooth, and one of the biggest she'd ever seen. Matt kept everything shaved, just the way she liked it. Long and thick, she wondered how it would feel...

All of a sudden, Justin's fingers stopped, and she heard him moan. She looked up to see his dick buried in Aubrey's mouth, his hands on the back of her head, pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Yes," he yelled, "Fuck yes!" Aubrey was certainly enjoying herself, and had her hands on his ass, shoving his dick in harder and harder each time. Kate could tell that he was close to an orgasm, and he started to pull away from Aubrey, but she wouldn't allow it- he looked down at her, surprised, but when he realized that she wanted him to come in her mouth, he felt another rush of excitement. He thrusted in and out of her mouth, faster and faster until he buried his dick all the way into her throat, and let out a yell as he came. Aubrey was enjoying this, and sucked his dick hard as his orgasm pulsed through it, swallowing his semen as it poured down her throat. Justin was amazed- Kate never let him do this, and it was so exciting that he almost forgot that the woman sucking his dick wasn't his wife. He looked over at Kate, hoping that she wouldn't be upset, but saw that she was watching him with a smile on her face, fingering her clit, excited that he was so turned on. That was all the encouragement he needed. He smiled, closed his eyes, and enjoyed Aubrey sucking and licking every last drop of come off his throbbing dick. When it was clean, Aubrey pushed him down on the loveseat.

"You just relax," she whispered, "and watch us have our way with your wife." Almost immediately, his softening dick pulsed again, and Aubrey laughed. "Just wait," she said. "We're not through with you yet. You just wait your turn." With that, she gave his dick a quick caress and turned her attention to the bed.

Kate was lying on her back, still stroking Matt's big dick while he played with her nipples. Aubrey slid onto the bed next to her, and slowly leaned over... her chestnut hair fell over her shoulders, cascaded down the front of her dress... Kate couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful breasts in front of her. Aubrey followed Kate's eyes down, and saw what she was looking at. She smiled, and reached up, pinching her nipples through her sleek red dress to make them stand out. Kate sighed, and then, almost as if she read her mind, Aubrey reached for her hand and pressed it against her breast.

"Do you like them?" Aubrey asked playfully. Kate's hand cupped her breast, caressing, carefully squeezing, and massaging at the nipple. She wanted to see the smooth flesh, and pulled at the neckline of Aubrey's dress. Aubrey smiled, reached around, and unzipped herself. She let her dress fall down to her waist, and Kate thought to herself that these were the most beautiful breasts she'd ever seen. Matt was still playing with Kate's breasts, but now Kate had something else in mind, and smiled at him as she pulled away and sat up in front of Aubrey. The two women looked at each other's naked chests, and began exploring each other's shoulders, breasts, and nipples. As they stroked and played with each other's nipples, Kate couldn't take it any longer and bent her mouth down to Aubrey's right breast. She sucked at Aubrey's nipple, and pulled it into her mouth, savoring the sweet smell of her skin and the feel of her firm breasts beneath her hands. Aubrey sighed and arched her back, enjoying every moment.

"Wait!" Aubrey said suddenly. "This is your first time, not mine... this is all about you tonight." Kate's eyes widened as Aubrey pushed her back onto the bed, and moved her down to the edge, so her legs were hanging off the bed. Aubrey pulled her own dress off and threw it on the floor, and watched as Kate looked her up and down. Her soft shoulders, hair falling down to her breasts, those firm, round breasts with pink erect nipples... down to her belly, her hips... and to the soft V of flesh between her legs. She was almost completely shaved, with just a small strip of closely trimmed hair that led down to her clit. Aubrey climbed back onto the bed and straddled Kate's chest, giving her a closer look, as Matt reached down to the side of the bed for something that Kate could not see. Kate was mesmerized by the beautiful pussy in front of her, and stroked Aubrey's buttocks and thighs from behind while she watched Aubrey play with her clit right in front of her face. Matt got off the bed and moved behind Aubrey, and Kate hardly noticed him until she felt his fingers searching between her legs. She started suddenly, surprised, but didn't have time to react before Aubrey moved forward, her wet pussy only an inch from Kate's mouth. The sweet smell was intoxicating, and Kate couldn't help but lift her mouth to Aubrey's dripping pussy, probing with her tongue, softly licking and tasting, almost feeling intoxicated by the taste of the sweet nectar. At the same time, Matt's exploring fingers found their destination, and he slowly eased a large, flexible purple phallus into her vagina, pushing it in slowly at first, then pulling back, and pushing back in, again and again, fucking her with the large dildo as she licked and sucked at his wife's pussy.

Kate let out a deep moan as Matt fucked her with the dildo faster and faster. Her moan was lost in Aubrey's wet pussy, and she reached around to Aubrey's ass, pulling her closer, drinking up her sweet juices, savoring the taste of this new pleasure.

With Aubrey now perched directly above Kate's face, and Matt fucking her with the toy, Justin couldn't stand it anymore- his dick was rock hard again, throbbing, ready to go. He stood up, and, moving Matt aside, buried his large, hard dick up to the hilt in Kate's wet, aching pussy. She screamed with pleasure at the unexpected thrust, and it was all she could do to concentrate on Aubrey's pussy as Justin pounded his dick into her, harder and harder. Matt moved to Kate's breasts, pulling and tugging at her nipples, and pushed the purple dildo into his wife's pussy as Kate was sucking on her clit.

Aubrey gasped, riding the dildo, wanting it deeper and deeper, feeling the burning intensify with the big dildo and Kate's tongue at the same time. Justin was pumping harder and harder, and Kate knew that he was about to come.

"Do it!" Kate yelled. Moaning, he slammed into her again and again, and finally thrust into her, hard, with an amazingly intense orgasm. Aubrey moved over to the side, turned around, and put Justin's dick into her mouth, cleaning up the rest of the semen from his orgasm. Kate arched her back, wanting more, and the two men looked at each other.

"If it's okay, I'd love to see what a good fuck your wife is, firsthand," Matt said. Justin grinned and nodded, and Matt eagerly took his place.

As she felt the new hands on her hips, Kate looked down, surprised. They hadn't talked about this before- she looked at Justin, and as he nodded his approval, the burst of tingling deep inside her told her how much she wanted Matt's huge dick inside her. He guided the end of his dick to her pussy, and slowly pushed the head inside. Wet from her own juices and from Justin's semen, the end of his dick slid in easily, and he slowly advanced it further and further. Excruciatingly slowly, he pushed it inside her, first an inch, then two, then three... the massive girth of his big dick had slid in easily at first, but now her pussy was stretched tight around it as he pushed it in even further. Eight inches, nine... she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Do it, Matt, give it to her," Justin said, starting to get hard again. Watching this strange man fuck his wife with that huge dick was such a turn-on, he wanted to see her get the pounding of her life.

Kate gasped yet again. "Oh!" she cried out softly as he slid his dick in up to the hilt. The sensation was incredible- his huge dick, straining inside her, throbbing, pulsing- she was amazed that the whole thing fit inside her! As he started rocking back and forth, in and out, Kate screamed with pleasure. His huge dick pushed up inside her was an amazing feeling, and within half a dozen strokes, she was on the brink of an orgasm. Sensing this, Matt grinned, and pounded her harder and harder, thrusting his dick all the way into her again and again until she screamed with an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced. She shuddered, sparks of pleasure flying up her body. But Matt didn't stop- he kept pounding and grinding, and as soon as her orgasm began to ebb she felt the sparks starting again!

Matt groaned as he felt her pussy squeezing his huge dick tighter and tighter, getting close to coming himself. He was determined to finish her off again before he came himself, and with a few more thrusts, Kate screamed again and her whole body shook with another orgasm.

It was too much to take, and Matt pulled out quickly and came, spurting semen all over Kate's belly and breasts in long streaks. Kate, still writhing and gasping in the throes of her orgasm, could hardly believe it when she felt Aubrey's mouth on her hot pussy, sucking and licking with a wild intensity. Her orgasm was pushed into a whole new level, and she thrashed around on the bed, feeling more aroused than she had ever felt before.

As her orgasm peaked, and then slowly faded away, Aubrey's mouth became less frantic, much softer. She looked into Kate's eyes, smiled at her still shaking body, and whispered, "Oh, this is nothing. You just wait."

jvixen30
jvixen30
14 Followers