Our First Swingers Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The first-time couple gets more adventurous.
2.2k words
4.33
51.5k
12
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvixen30
jvixen30
14 Followers

Justin was perched at the edge of the loveseat, hardly able to believe what he had just seen. Kate! His wife! He never thought she would go this far! Incredibly, his dick was rock-hard again, and he found himself hoping that this adventure wasn't over. Kate was lying on the bed, sweating and panting from the attention she had just received from these two strangers. Matt was sweating, too, but his huge dick still seemed to be just as big as when he had entered Kate. It was glistening with Kate's juices and his come, and Aubrey stood up from between Kate's legs to give her husband some attention. As Kate began to regain her strength, she propped herself up on one elbow to watch Aubrey and Matt. Aubrey kneeled down in front of her husband and held his balls in her left hand as she guided his dick into her mouth with her right hand. His dick was large, and it was too thick for her fingers to touch when she wrapped her hand around it. It was probably around nine inches long, and Kate had a hard time keeping her eyes off it. Justin had a large dick, or so she had thought- his was a little over seven inches, and thick enough that she could just barely touch her fingers together when she wrapped her hand around it.

Matt was tall, almost six feet, and was very handsome- he was muscular, and had a very even tan. His pubic hair was completely shaved off, making his dick look even larger. He had a small amount of chest hair- just the right amount, not too much. His face was cleanly shaven, and his dark brown hair was almost black, and kept in a longer crew cut. His brown eyes were closed, and he was clearly enjoying Aubrey's attention.

As Aubrey licked up the rest of his come, as well as Kate's juices, she sighed with pleasure and moved her left hand to her clit. Her wavy chestnut hair hung down past her shoulders, to just above her breasts. Her breasts were nicely sized- a full C cup- and firm. Her dark pink nipples stood out against her lightly tanned skin, and Kate found herself getting very wet looking at her body. She was about 5'8", and probably weighed about 130 pounds. Her athletic build seemed to have no excess fat, and Kate's eyes moved from her flat, toned belly to her pussy. It was almost completely shaved, with just a small strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair leading down to her clit. As Aubrey continued to suck on Matt's dick, she began to rub her clit furiously.

Justin could hardly stand it, and looked over at Kate for silent permission to be included. Kate smiled and nodded, still spent from her orgasm but getting new tingles between her thighs as she thought about what she was going to be watching. Justin got up and knelt on the floor behind Aubrey, and without warning, pushed two fingers into her cunt. Aubrey squealed with delight at this surprise, and sucked at Matt's dick with an increased urgency. Justin's fingers were like pistons, ramming in and out of her slippery cunt with a steady rhythm.

"Ohhh," Aubrey moaned. "Just like that. Keep going, just like that!" she said breathlessly. Justin was more than happy to oblige. Aubrey's hips worked back and forth, urgently grinding her cunt into Justin's hand. As she picked up speed, Justin twisted his fingers back and forth and they slid in and out of her slippery hole. Audrey's full concentration was on Justin's hand, and Matt took over stroking his own dick as he watched Aubrey enjoying herself. He knew what was coming- her head thrown back, eyes closed, he knew the look all too well. He jerked off his own dick faster and faster, wanting to see his wife come from Justin's talented hands.

"Oh yes, do it! Do it!" Aubrey cried out, unable to hold out any longer. Her body was suddenly racked with spasms as her orgasm took hold, and the pleasure that shuddered through her body lasted for a full minute before it started to subside.

"Oh God," she panted. "Son of a bitch, that was fantastic!" What a surprise! That was more than she had ever expected from this seemly shy newbie.

Justin leaned over and put his mouth next to her ear. "How's that for a first timer?" He grinned slyly, enjoying the fact that Aubrey could hardly catch her breath long enough to answer him. He was pretty proud of himself, and was feeling more adventurous than ever. He was painfully aware that his dick was throbbing so hard that he could see it pulsating, and tried to think about what he could do with it next.

Matt, still stroking his rock-hard dick, motioned for Justin to come closer to him. "Would your wife be ok with you fucking Aubrey?" he asked quietly. Justin looked over at Kate, who was fully recovered from her double orgasm and in the process of fingering herself as Aubrey watched.

"I think she'd be ok with that," Justin replied. He glanced at his wife, and then corrected himself. "I think she'd love that. What do you have in mind?" Matt reached down next to the bed and brought out a tube of lubricant.

"I'm thinking that you and I tag team my wife," he said with a grin. "Up for it?" Looking down, he laughed when he saw Justin's dick visibly pulsate. "I guess there's my answer."

The two men moved back toward the bed, and Justin let Matt take the lead. Aubrey was lying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, watching Kate with interest. Matt placed his hands on Aubrey's hips and pulled her backwards towards the edge of the bed. He shifted her so that her hips were at the edge of the bed, and she put her feet on the floor. Still trying to watch Kate, she angled her hips up, preparing for Matt to enter her pussy, but he pushed her hips back down and used his feet to spread her legs further apart. Aubrey looked at him and the lubricant in his hand, realizing what he was about to do. With a sly smile, she nodded ever so slightly- all the encouragement Matt needed. Kate looked up with interest, and scooted closer to Aubrey, wanting to watch.

Matt spread Aubrey's ass cheeks and squirted a generous helping of lubricant onto his dick. He used his right hand to spread the lube, and with his left hand, he grabbed Aubrey's ass cheek. She groaned with pleasure, her pussy dripping wet with anticipation. Matt put three fingers inside her warm cunt, covering them with her sweet juices, and he used his thumb to work that juice into her tight rosebud, getting it ready for his big dick. Once they were both slippery and wet, he positioned himself directly between her legs and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart. He sighed as he placed the head of his cock directly against her asshole, and spread her ass further apart with his hands as he pushed into her.

Kate was lying on her back on the bed, with her pussy close to Aubrey's face and her head angled back towards the edge of the bed. She had an excellent view of Matt's dick as he pushed into his wife, and for a moment it seemed as if the head of his dick was too big- Kate thought it would be impossible for him to get it inside Aubrey's tight ass! Seconds passed by, it was almost a minute, when the head of his dick suddenly disappeared into Aubrey's asshole with an audible pop!

"Oh!" Sparks of pleasure zipped up Aubrey's spine as her husband entered her asshole. She planted her feet more firmly on the floor, and encouraged Matt to keep going by pushing backwards, easing his throbbing dick further and further up her ass.

Kate could hardly stand it- she had never been fucked in the ass, and she was fascinated with the display that was right in front of her. Justin was standing next to Matt, watching intently, stroking his own dick slowly. He caught Kate's eye and grinned.

Kate looked over at Matt's slippery dick, which was about halfway inside his wife. He moved his hands from her ass cheeks to her hips, and suddenly buried himself up to the hilt in Aubrey's ass.

"FUCK yes!" Aubrey screamed, thrilled by the sensations coursing through her body. She pulled away from him slightly and then rammed herself back onto his dick, screaming with pleasure yet again. As she tried to pull away again, ready to start a steady fucking rhythm, she was surprised when Matt held her hips close to him and wouldn't let her pull away.

"Just wait, baby. We've got other plans," Matt said teasingly. "Justin, sit next to her on the edge of the bed." Aubrey knew then exactly what they were planning, and she felt as if she might explode in orgasm at just the thought of it. She looked at Kate, and was happy to see that Kate looked just as excited.

"Baby, wrap your legs around mine," Matt told Aubrey. Aubrey locked her legs around Matt's, and braced herself as Matt gripped her around the hips and lifted her straight off the bed. Still impaled on her husband's dick, she guided Justin over in front of her, and Matt stepped closer to the bed in order to line up Justin's waiting dick with his wife's dripping pussy. Justin slid closer to the edge of the bed and used his right hand to guide his hard prick into Aubrey's pussy. As the head of his dick entered her, he was surprised at how tight she was. Her pussy gripped his dick as he slid inside, and Matt lowered her down on top of him until he was buried inside her warm pussy.

Aubrey moaned as Matt slowly began to rock back and forth, and Justin immediately realized that the tightness in her pussy was because her ass was filled with a huge cock! The thin membrane of skin between her pussy and her ass was the only thing between the two men's dicks, and as Matt rocked back and forth, fucking his wife's ass, Justin could feel every move he made against his own dick. Stunned, Justin didn't move, amazed at the incredible sensation of another man's dick against his own.

"Damn!" Justin couldn't believe what he was feeling! Matt grinned, and picked up his pace. Aubrey continued to sigh and moan as he pushed in and out of her tight asshole, and Justin began to rock his hips upward, grinding even deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Matt cried, feeling the same sensations that Justin had felt, now understanding Justin's sudden pleasure! The two men quickly got into a rhythm, and as Justin bucked his hips upward, Matt slid back, and then pushed back into his wife as Justin let up. Aubrey was beside herself, and continued to moan inaudible words as she was pleasured by two men at once. Pounding in and out of Aubrey, with Matt's balls slapping against his own at every thrust, Justin couldn't believe how turned on he was! Matt and Justin continued for as long as they could, but they were both on the edge in just a few minutes.

"I'm close," Justin said hoarsely, hoping he could pull out before it was too late.

"Do it," Aubrey managed to say, "Both of you, come inside me, NOW."

"Fuck her, Justin," Kate said urgently. "Fuck that pussy, and blast her with your come! Do it!" Justin groaned and picked up the pace, ready to give it his all. Matt did the same, and the two men proceeded to fuck Aubrey so hard that she screamed out loud.

"YES! OH GOD, YES! FUCK ME!" Aubrey's orgasm came quickly, and both men felt her muscles tighten up in a spasm that gripped their dicks even harder. Justin let out a yell as he began to come, and shoved his dick into Aubrey as deep as he could as he began to pump her full of his come. Matt thrusted in and out several more times before he too was about to come, and he braced himself and buried his own dick up to the hilt in his wife's ass, spurting his come deep inside her. Aubrey's sweaty body was limp on Justin's chest as she panted and struggled to catch her breath, and both men stayed inside her as they finished their orgasms. Aubrey tightened her muscles, and squeezed both of their dicks with her pussy and ass. Both men yelled out at the same time. The sensation of the other man's dick throbbing against his own coupled with the tight squeeze Aubrey was giving them both was amazing, and they both had one of the most incredible orgasms of their lives.

They were exhausted, and all three of them were doing their best to catch their breath. What a workout! As the three lovers, still entwined, tried to recuperate, they realized that Kate had been watching intently, and now her pussy was aching for attention...

jvixen30
jvixen30
14 Followers