Our First Thanksgiving Together

Story Info
Susie collects on a bet for the holidays.
2.3k words
4.33
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Migtydep1
Migtydep1
12 Followers

A couple of winters ago my girlfriend and I got into making cute little bets, usually of a sexual nature but sometimes they were for pride or for control of each other. This was one of those times that she displayed her love of controlling a man.

Susie, my girlfriend in my mid-twenties, was my May December romance. We'd met through a working relationship with her company and over time got to know and respect or revere each other for our skill sets. She wasn't a particularly easy woman to get to know and most of the guys that tried got shut down pretty quick but she admitted she liked my confidence level and willingness to jump into the fray. At the time I was more interested in her cocky attitude and the fact that she was a hot little blonde with nice full 34d tits, a trim waist and 36 inch hips. She had a deep bronze tan that she wasn't afraid to show off when the time was right.

Both being baseball fans we were enjoying a very close final game in the world series when she pipes up and tells me she wants to put a bet on the winner of the last game. Never being one to turn down a bet, especially one of her "fun" bets, I simply asked her what the stakes were because I was definitely going to be all in.

"If I lose then I'll take you on any trip you want, including the Bahamas," she tells me, knowing that I've been dying to do some diving around the islands there. She'd made the stakes impossible to turn down. So I asked her what she wanted if she won. This was when I was going to get quite a surprise.

"If I win, then you have to be my slave for thirty days, any thirty days of my choosing, and do everything I say without fail. Oh, and most of the things you'll be doing," she hesitated, "you'll be naked."

Now, to be honest, I was a little put off by the stakes she was asking for but I had taken worse bets before and won. Plus, I really thought I had a guaranteed win here betting on my New York team. So I told her she was on, but asked why naked?

"Not too many women my age get to have a naked younger man around, especially one that's their slave. And with all the time you spend in the gym, it's fun to watch you strut around," she gleamed as she explained her reasons. She knew I was in on the bet and the flattery was just sealing the deal.

"Alright, I'm in, but if I win I pick the resort and the island we stay in when we get to the Bahamas," I told her.

When the last game of the series came a week later I had been anxious all week long listening to the sports channel and studying the statistics of the opposing team. I was still sure that I had the game pegged, even up to game day and had excitedly invited some friends over to watch the game and have a few beers. By the sixth inning of the game things were starting to look bad as neither team had scored a run in six innings. If the game ended in a tie then our bet would automatically default to the winner of the last game and would be screwed, or rather stripped of my free will and dignity no doubt, for whatever month she chose.

As the bottom of the ninth inning rolled around my girl Susie comes out and joins us anxiously watching her team as the first player takes the mound. She sat in a chair almost biting her nails as she watched the first pitch. The first two at bats were struck out with little effort. As she looked at me with a nervous look on her face, I was grinning from ear to ear beginning to sing in my favorite Bahamian accent. Getting so into my gloating I nearly missed the first pitch of the third at bat until I noticed a wide eyed look on her face. The third in the lineup knocked a third base run into deep center field.

"Looks like someone's cute little ass belongs to me," she exclaimed.

"Never gonna happen babe, I hope you've got your passport ready."

The forth in the lineup took the plate and we were both excitedly waiting for the pitch. When the pitcher wound up and the ball shot at home plate I nearly came out of my seat until the batter suddenly shot down the first base line running for his life. The ball was in the air as the camera followed it, the announcer repeating 'going, going, going, gone'. The game was over, score two to zero and I had lost my shirt, literally this time. Looking at Susie she was more excited than I'd ever seen her and had an evil grin on her face.

Nearly a month went by before I realized it and it was November. I was about to get out of bed one morning and I felt Susie's hand running up my back as she whispered 'wake up sleepy head'. Rolling over in bed that Sunday I looked into her wide eyes and she smiled at me.

"So, it would seem you owe me," she laughed.

"Huh, owe you what?" I asked her, half tired still.

"It's time you pay up on the world series, remember?"

Damn, I thought to myself, I had almost forgotten about it the past month had been so busy with work and all. I sorely hoped she wasn't serious about collecting as the weather was getting colder outside and the month was going to be quite busy for me...especially with the holidays coming up soon. I knew her better than that though. She enjoyed getting her own way.

"Alright," I told her, "but can I get a cup of coffee in me first before you start abusing me?"

"Certainly," she laughed. "But don't get dressed, for the entire month you're not allowed to wear clothing unless I say you can".

As she skipped out of the bedroom, leaving me laying there imagining the dirty fun we were going to have, watching her ass bounce in her lacey shorts made my dick spring to life. Feeling the semi-hard erection I had growing I crawled out of bed and strolled down to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and try to wake myself. Getting to the kitchen, Susie's maid Loretta was busy cleaning as I walked in. Loretta was a pretty little thing in her early thirties that came around three times a week. As I walked into the room it dawned on me that Loretta must have been warned about my new apparel restrictions. She looked up at me as I walked in, greeted me with her usual good morning sir.

"I'm sorry Loretta," I sighed, reaching for a mug. I wasn't really sorry, just a little embarrassed that I was standing there in the buff while the maid was cleaning the kitchen. It's not like I had anything to be ashamed of. I stood six foot three and weighed two twenty five. The four days a week playing racquetball and working in the weight room had kept me trim and given me a visible six packed abdomen.

"No, don't apologize," Loretta smiled, covering her mouth as she stared at my hardening eight inches that I could feel involuntarily twitching.

Standing in front of her, sipping my coffee, I nearly forgot I was nude until she pointed at my crotch asking me if I needed help with that. Seeing the maid lick her lips as she stared at my now hard dick was more than I could take so I excused myself and left the room, hiding in the den where I worked on my book. Sitting back in my chair I began to stroke my cock until I finally came all over my hand.

The next three weeks was a rousing round of going to work, coming home and stripping for Susie and letting her parade me around like a piece of meat for her friends that would stop by. She even bought me a long trench coat and pair of boots that she took me out to shop in. I'd become accustomed to having her order me around and demanding that I flash her in very public ways, always teasing me enough that I nearly maintained an erection for the entire month. Things were actually enjoyable for the most part, until the fourth week of the month rolled around and we were shopping late one night, me in my trench and boots still as we filled the cart with more food than I'd seen us buy in months.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Silly, it's thanksgiving."

When we got home that night after shopping I hung up my coat and asked her the question that had been nagging at me for an hour. What was she going to do to me on thanksgiving?

"I'm not going to do anything," she answered.

"So then I'm off the hook that day?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

Laughing, she turned and kissed me playfully. "Of course not, my thirty days aren't up, you'll be wearing exactly what you are right now," she told me as she stroked my aching hard on. As she got on her knees and took the head of my cock in her mouth, I looked down into her green eyes and lost my train of thought as she began to masterfully suck my aching erection. As she cupped her hand on my balls, her head bobbing back and forth with purpose, I could feel her day of teasing me as her expert talents got the best of me in just moments. As her lips wrapped around my cock and she sucked in deeply, I felt the tightening in me as I lost control and pumped into her mouth just a handful of times before exploding through a tingling orgasm. I shot load after load into her waiting mouth as she moaned on my cock, never letting loose of the head in her mouth as she stroked me until every ounce had been milked from my shaft.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed, nearly collapsing there on the kitchen floor.

That Thursday rolled around and the alarm went off at seven in the morning. Susie tapped me on the shoulder waking me up as she hopped out of bed, crawling sexily over me. "Meet me in the kitchen," she demanded.

When I got to the kitchen Susie handed me an apron to put on. She told me it was to protect the goods, but that was all I was getting. Six hours later dinner was almost ready and I was getting nervous about the amount of food we prepared. She still hadn't told me who she had invited for dinner or when they would get there. Coming into the kitchen after getting herself ready to entertain Susie took the plates and set the table. As I carried the bird out I heard the first knock at the door.

"That's going to be mom," she told me.

"What?" I asked. "You can't be serious."

Laughing she took me by the hand and lead me to the front door. Opening the door I almost died of shock as her mother walked in. Susie gave her mom a hug as I stood there, feeling like I wanted to shrink into a corner.

"Well," Camille smiled, "What have we here?"

"He bet on New York," Susie laughed. "This is what I won."

"And he has to spend the day like that?"

"Oh," she stopped, coming around behind me to untie the apron I was wearing. "This was just to keep the good safe while he cooked," she told her as she took the apron off me, exposing my cock to her mother. "Now, that's better."

"I'd say so," her mother smiled, looking me up and down. "I can see why you're such a happy woman lately girl," she told her, passing me as the two wandered off to the dining room.

Two aunts, a cousin, her sister and her best friend and husband later we were all seated at the table enjoying thanksgiving dinner together. As we sat there eating, Susie kept it interesting as she playfully reached under the table playing with my cock. I was speechless how brazen she was about it, especially with her mother there. While I sat there, trying to act like nothing was wrong, I felt her hand stroking my cock slowly, playing with it as it got harder. I'd lost track of what the discussion was about at the table long after everyone joked about my naked bet pay off.

As I felt like I was going to lose it there with everyone else eating, laughing and enjoying themselves, I realized that both Susie's hands were on the table as she listened to her best friend telling a story from work. Looking to my right, it was Camille, her mother that was masterfully manipulating my cock in her hand. I sat there with my fork in my hand, trying to chew a piece of turkey as she smiled at me, quickening the pace of her jerking my cock. Looking around the room I could barely understand a syllable of what was being said. As Camille quickened her strokes, she mouthed the words "Let it go" to me. With that I bit my lip, nearly drawing blood, as I unloaded on my girlfriends mothers hand.

Looking at Camille she smiled, a sex filled glow coming over her face. Wiping my cum on the table cloth in front of her she smiled as she asked, "You're awfully quiet, is everything alright?"

"Yeah baby," Susie smiled. "Other than a little embarrassment, is everything alright?"

"Couldn't be better," I laughed to myself. I thought, best thanksgiving ever...

Migtydep1
Migtydep1
12 Followers