Our First Threesome

Story Info
He and his wife enjoy their friend.
2.3k words
4.39
122.8k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers

Chapter One

My name is Steve and my beautiful wife of 20 years is Tina. We had arranged to meet an old friend of ours Phil for the weekend. We had left the kids at my mothers and were looking forward to a couple of nights on our own at Phil's place which was around 120 miles away. It was far enough to make it a trip; but not too far to rescue my parents if we needed to.

We intended to take Phil out for a meal as a thank you for using his place as a "get away" for the weekend. Then we could do a bit of Christmas shopping in a different city just for a change and maybe just chill out, relax and have a few drinks in the local pubs without having to worry about getting home, cooking and all the usual domestic crap.

We had known Phil and his ex wife for many years and had always enjoyed his company. Now Phil was living the bachelor life and seemed to be enjoying it. We had always had an easy relationship and although we all used to flirt with each other nothing had ever happened sexually between us. Phil joked that now he was single he had to go without sex and assured Tina that I wouldn't mind if she "helped him out" as it were. I think Tina enjoyed the flirtation especially as we had often privately fantasised about Phil fucking her.

In truth Phil did not have to go long with out sex as he had a couple of single girls who were quite happy to share his bed on a casual basis. I was jealous but then again I had Tina who, in my eyes, was better than anything a casual partnership could offer. And anyway, she really was a terrific fuck and quite adventurous when you pushed the right buttons.

In fact it had always been a fantasy of mine to have a foursome with Phil and his ex wife but it was certain that wasn't going to happen now but that didn't stop me thinking about the fun we could have if only Tina wanted it too. I know that Phil would jump at the chance to fuck my wife if he could.

It was around 7 pm by the time we got to Phil's so we had time to freshen up before we went out. Phil helped us put our bags in the guest room and got us all some drinks. We chatted away for 20 minutes or so and the first drink went down well and was topped up right away. We didn't have to drive anywhere so it was all the easier to kick back a bit and relax.

Tina wanted a shower before we went out so Phil suggested that she use the en-suite shower in the main bedroom which she did. Whilst she was in the shower Phil joked that he would be in to join her soon and to scrub her back. I got hard just thinking about it.

Phil and I had another beer and jokingly discussed his chances of getting between Tina's legs over the weekend. As we chatted, Tina shouted out that she needed a large towel as there were none in the bathroom.

"I'll bring one in" shouted Phil who winked at me as he got up to get a fresh towel. Tina obviously did not hear him as she stepped out of the shower expecting it to be me who handed her the towel.

She squealed as she shook some water from her hair and opened her eyes to see Phil standing with the towel in his hands. "I'm not looking" he joked as he shut one eye. Tina grabbed the towel and clutched it to her chest and ran from the room. Her beautiful firm arse wiggled as she left.

"You're a dirty old man," she joked as entered the guest room.

Phil came back into the lounge with a big grin on his face. "You didn't tell me what a gorgeous arse she has," he said as he sat back down. "Oh fuck, I'm hard now" he said as he adjusted his cock inside his jeans.

Around 10 minutes later Tina came back into the lounge looking beautiful. She sat down and picked up her drink. "And you can wipe that grin from your face too" she said as she looked at me. "If you think you are getting any this weekend you are mistaken" she said. But as she said it I could tell from the look on her face that she was not really mad but I guess she had to put up a show.

Phil and I also got changed and we then left for the restaurant.

We had a long leisurely meal and a couple of nice bottles of red wine. As we relaxed and discussed all manner of things the talk gradually got more adult in nature as Tina was curious about Phil's girlfriends and whether he really was as hard done by as he professed. Of course that got Phil flirting with her all the more and Phil suggested that he only ever thought about Tina anyway when he was with other women. "Smooth talking bastard" I mumbled, "shush, I like it" said Tina.

As we left and I paid the bill, Phil helped Tina on with her coat; he gave her a kiss and said thanks for the meal. "I have really enjoyed this evening, it's nice to chat and relax with such good friends."

We walked backed to Phil's place each holding Tina's hand either side of her.

When we got back to Phil's he made a coffee as Tina got changed into a nightgown and a dressing gown. As Tina sat down next to me her dressing gown opened to show her thigh, a lot of thigh! "Careful, you're flashing again" I said. "Oops sorry," she said.

"No need to apologise to me" said Phil.

I said that it was nothing he hasn't already seen today anyway.

I leaned over to give Tina a kiss and she kissed me back quite forcefully. It was quite a struggle for me not to slip my hand inside her nightgown there and then to caress her beautiful firm tits but I was aware of Phil looking right at us.

"You just carry on and pretend I'm not here" said Phil, which got Tina's attention again. "Sorry Phil", she said, "I almost forgot you were here."

"Well I'm not now, I'm going to get changed so don't let me stop you" and he walked into his bedroom.

I tried to kiss Tina again but she said that we had better not get too carried away as it wasn't fair on Phil. "He can always join in if he wants to," I said with a grin.

"You're a pervert" she laughed, "you'd actually let another man kiss me or maybe even fuck me?"

"No, not any man, but you know I've always had a fantasy of watching you and Phil." "Would you want to?" "It could happen now you know; if you want it to."

"No I couldn't" she said but even to me it didn't sound as if there was much conviction in her voice.

I started to kiss her again this time without any resistance. I slid my hand inside her nightgown and gently pulled on her nipples. They were already rock hard which got my cock even harder. As we kissed Tina reached for my cock through my jeans. "Mmmmh, you are turned on by this aren't you?" She asked. "You bet," I said as my tongue slipped between her teeth.

I then reached under her night gown expected my fingers to have to fight to get into her underwear. NOTHING, her cunt was free and already very wet. I wasted no time in teasing her cunt lips open with my fingers and gently stroked her clitoris.

We heard a noise and realised that Phil was watching from a chair on the other side of the room. "Better than any old DVD," he said with the biggest smile you have ever seen. Tina's sense of modesty overtook her and she covered up as best she could again. She blushed and said sorry.

"Fuck, that was really erotic" said Phil. It was only then that Tina notice Phil's cock poking up stiffly from between his own dressing gown. She didn't know where to look. She wanted to look at Phil's cock but it would have been almost an admission that perhaps we had crossed some line and that things were about to change between us.

I coughed and said that I would be back in a minute. I had to get out of my jeans and release the biggest hard on that I had ever had. I went into the guest room to get changed. My mind was buzzing; I wondered where this was going and hoped that we could all cope with this. Was I going to share my wife? Was I actually going to see Tina take another cock after 20 years of marriage?

I came back into the lounge to see Phil sat next to Tina; she looked me in the eye as if to say WELL? She was stroking Phil's cock which was sticking out from his dressing gown. Phil also looked at me as if to ask if it was OK. Tina was still looking at me. "Are you really OK with this?" She asked.

I nodded dumbly and opened my own dressing gown so she could see just how OK I was.

Phil took the cue and opened his dressing gown. He was naked underneath it.

Tina looked back to Phil's cock and started to stroke him faster. She opened her legs to allow Phil's fingers to find her cunt lips.

Tina leaned over to take Phil's cock between her lips. I started to wank then remembered another part of my fantasy. I rushed back into the guest room to find our camera.

It took less than a minute to find the camera but as I came back into the lounge Phil was on his back on the floor. Tina was on all fours still sucking for all she was worth on Phil's cock. I stripped off my dressing gown so that I too was naked. I lifted Tina's gown and nightdress so that I could see her fantastic arse and pouting pussy lips. I could smell the sexual arousal that was in the air.

I took the first of many pictures.

I put the camera down and got on my knees behind Tina and slid my cock into her waiting cunt. I had never been so turned on in my life and was in danger of coming too soon so I took it easy despite the urge to fuck her harder than I ever had in my life. Phil was groaning and I was sure he was about to cum. Tina noticed too and stopped sucking him. She squeezed the base of his cock to stop him from cumming.

"I want you both to cum on my tits" she said. Her wish was our command. She stood up and dropped the dressing gown from her shoulders; she then raised her arms and lifted the night gown from her beautiful body.

She was naked in front of another man for the first time since we were married. Phil and I were wanking for all we were worth. Just looking at her standing naked in front of someone else would normally have been enough for me but now we had an order to fulfil. We had to cum over my wife's tits.

Tina lay on her back on the floor and started to finger her cunt. Phil and I knelt on her right hand side and wanked hard. Then without a word of warning Phil grabbed my cock and started wanking me! Fuck this was weird. Tina looked at this different turn of events and moaned "oh God that looks so sexy." What should I do? All I knew was that Phil's hand felt good on my cock and I had to return the favour. I reached for his cock and for the first time in my life held a cock other than my own. With my free hand I reached between Tina's legs. Boy was she wet.

I felt myself cumming. I let everyone know. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM."

"Me too" said Phil. I was wanking Phil hard but I didn't have the aim that I would have had if I was wanking myself. Phil's cock erupted but instead of his cum landing on her tits he shot stream after stream of cum from the top of her pubes across her belly, over her tits and onto her face. The sight of that was too much for me and I shot my own cum straight over her head into her hair and face.

Tina moaned that she was cumming too. I almost fell on her as I kissed on her lips and sucked her tongue. I didn't care that I was tasting Phil's cum on her face I was just so turned on. Phil went down and started to lick his own cum from her cunt and belly. He licked from around her arse to her clit and poked his tongue into her cunt. Amidst a scream of ecstasy she came again over Phil's face.

Phil continued to suck on Tina's cunt and licked all her juices from her thighs. I had grabbed the camera again and was snapping away at my mates tongue lapping at my wife's cunt.

Tina looked at me and said "is that what you wanted to see?" In answer I just leaned over and kissed her deeply. "Can Phil fuck you as well," I asked? "We're not leaving here until he does," she answered.

Part two to follow if there anyone is interested.

The Pack
The Pack
74 Followers