Our First Threesome

Story Info
She gets a special birthday gift.
1.2k words
3.83
86.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about our first threesome. It was getting close to April’s 52nd birthday. So I had decided to give her something exotic. I had been single for several years with several experiences. She on the other hand had been married for 30 years and had not been able to experience her wilder side.

She was in great shape from her constant working out. She has a slim waist and 36D tits, blond hair, classy, beautiful and extremely sexy. She had a great passion during sex and always seemed open to new ideas.

Not only did I find the thought of watching her with another man extremely exciting, I also thought that it would help her to understand that most of my previous experience were purely for mutual fun without the involvement of love and help her have fun without any entanglements. I felt she might be interested in a threesome because during our love making she would suck my fingers while I was fucking her and she would get very excited while I was shoving one of her toys in her while she was sucking me.

After placing an add on a phone dating service I got nervous about how she would feel, so one night when she was over, I dialed the service and let her listen to the ad and the responses we had received. Her breathing started to change and she became very wet. I knew she was excited as I was to go through with it. As soon as we hung up the phone I climbed between her legs and fucked her with all I had. She had several orgasms before I climaxed deep inside her. After making love more slowly and a bit of discussion I started thinking how this could work.

Out of the 30 or so responses we both liked Rick’s the best. After a few days I made contact with Rick and arranged to meet with him at a local bar. I showed him April’s picture and he was extremely interested. I felt she would find him attractive, he was college educated, medium build with short dark hair. We agreed to meet at my house the following Friday night. April was excited all week, she got very little sleep that week. She was extremely nervous when I picked her up but the passionate kiss she gave me told me we were set.

Rick arrived right on time and comment how much more beautiful she was, than in her picture. She was also wearing a very sexy sun dress with matching underwear. After some small talk she asked him to sit next to her on the couch with me on the other side. I decided it was time to see if we could get things rolling so I turned her head and gave her a long sexy kiss, we whispered our love for each other, she then turned towards Rick and started making out while I rubbed her back and legs. After repeating this a couple of times I looked over and she was fondling his 8.5 inch cock through his slacks, I almost came right then. Next she threw her leg over his, her breathing told me she was getting very excited. He was massaging her tits through her dress, I reached over and unzipped her dress giving him better access to those beauties, I unsnapped her bra, she leaned back and after letting her dress fall to her waist and removing her bra we each started sucking on a tit. I reached between her legs and found his hand all ready caressing her pussy. She was moaning out loud. She reached over and started taking his shirt off, I also pulled mine off. Her hands were trembling by the time she started unfastening his pants. I pulled off her thong and went down on her as she was viewing his cock for the first, I almost came again when she put his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. This was the only one besides mine that had received that thrill. I whispered in her ear if she wanted to head to the bedroom, in a low sexy voice she did.

She took his hand and led the way. Once in the bedroom we all stripped off the rest of our clothes and she laid in the center of the bed with one of us on each side. W e again started kissing and fondling her, we also took turns going down on her sweet pussy I don’t know how many orgasms she had had but I knew it was already several. She was screaming in ecstasy every time we would lick her clit . Rick crawled up between her legs and started rubbing his cock between her legs she stopped moaning long enough to take his cock and insert it into her pussy. Even though I am above average I knew this was the largest cock she has had in her up till now. Rick started pumping in and out as she relaxed and started yelling oh yes, oh yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. He had great stamina and would go from pumping her hard to rotating around her pussy. April would grab my cock and play with it, she even sucked on it when she could. He finally started pumping faster until coming deep inside her. She had been in total ecstasy the whole time.

After her trying to dry her pussy with a towel I rolled her over into the spoon position and entered from behind, she was so wet from their juices that I had to stop and use the towel again! While I was pumping her from behind Rick was kissing her and caressing and sucking her tits. After several minutes Rick slid up towards the headboard and April took his stiffening cock in her mouth by the time he was totally stiff I was planting my juice along with his. We all rested and again tried to clean up her pussy for a few minutes then she went back to kissing him again, she then slipped her leg over his and climbed on top of him inserting his big cock into her and she started riding it with all she had. They switched positions a couple of times, she was moaning the whole time, finally he came deep inside her again. I was totally exhausted just watching her have fun. Rick and April were also exhausted and we just laid there caressing her and talking about what had happened. Shortly there after Rick dressed and left.

We laid there for a while before anything was said, she then said, she had a great time with several hard orgasms. She said she enjoyed having four hands, two, mouths and two cocks. She said his big cock felt great in her pussy. She also said she did not know how I could watch her enjoy it without blowing up, as her ex would have. I told her it was because she did enjoy it so much. that I could watch her without being jealous. After that we made slow passionate love. We were brought closer together because of the nights events and knew we would enjoy doing this again.