Our First Threesome with a Friend

Story Info
My wife and my best friend make for a very erotic evening.
4.6k words
4.35
116.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Over the years my hot wife, Maggie, has had a number of wonderful adventures and I have been delighted to be a part of most of them. She has had a couple of private liaisons but she always tells me the details, which makes it okay for her to have fun without me. Most of our adventures have been with strangers and she likes it better that way. No thank you notes are necessary and this is important to a sweet and proper Southern lady.

My wife is very proper most of the time. She is whip smart, petite, sexy and hot. She is 5'4" tall and weighs about 120 pounds. Her most prominent feature is her gorgeous and large breasts (39D) and on her petite frame they do look enormous. She never wears a bra and men can always tell because she (or I) always catch them looking at her tits. She claims she never notices but I know she likes it because she is an exhibitionist at heart.

While Maggie may look and act like a proper Southern lady, she does have an inner slut that she reluctantly releases on occasion. I'm not sure what triggers that desire in her but it does not happen as often as I would like. When it does, she is awesome and we have had some wonderful encounters which you can read about on this site.

Recently we had an experience that we have never had before. One of my best friends (for over 35 years) lives out of state. Over the years we have worked on a couple of projects together and try to do so whenever possible. When he travels to Atlanta he stays at our house. His name is James and he is about 6'2" tall and weighs about 220 pounds. He is smart and charming and he and Maggie really like each other. Like Maggie and me, he is on his second marriage so he has only been exposed to Maggie for a little over ten years....long enough to get to know each other and develop a wonderful friendship.

Recently James traveled to Atlanta and arrived at our house around 6:00 PM. We had meetings the next morning but had all night to sit in front of the fireplace, have a few drinks and then dinner. On this occasion our after dinner conversation led to sex. He told Maggie and I, much to our surprise that he and his wife had not slept in the same bed for over five years. We had never talked about this before so it made for an interesting after dinner dialog.

The more he talked about his situation the more empathetic my wife became and she told him she thought he should look elsewhere for sex. He was slightly embarrassed but it also turned him on to hear her talking about him in that light.

He asked Maggie what she thought he should do in order to find some relief. She smiled and told him he needed to find a woman who would appreciate him and be grateful that he had a sexual interest in her.

He looked at Maggie and said, "What if I told you I had a sexual interest in you?"

Maggie acted shocked but recovered quickly telling him that she would be flattered. She had told me several years ago that he reminded her of an old lover and boyfriend from years past and they had a wonderful sexual relationship.

James smiled and said, "Maggie, I have to confess that I think you are one of the hottest women I have ever known and I have had always had the hots for you. However, out of respect for you and for Jack, I never mentioned it or acted on my feelings. I have mentioned my feelings briefly to your husband but the conversation never went anywhere."

Maggie smiled demurely and looked at me as if to ask for permission to proceed. I looked at her and said, "Honey, I know you don't always think of yourself as hot but most men do."

She looked at me and said, "What if I was attracted to James? How would you feel?"

I smiled at Maggie knowing what she was thinking. I said, "Honey, although I have many friends, James is the only one I can think of that I would invite to enjoy your charms."

With that, Maggie smiled and went to the sofa where James was sitting. She sat down right next to him and nuzzled up against him with her lovely and large breasts. James looked at me and I nodded that it was okay. He put his arm around her and just held her for a few minutes.

James took a sip of his Corona Beer and pulled away from Maggie. "Are you guys sure you are okay with this?"

Maggie looked at me and I looked at James. I smiled and said, "Okay with what?"

That seemed to break the ice and James leaned in a kissed Maggie and found her left breast with his hand. She returned the kiss grabbing him by the back of his neck and pulling him down to her on the sofa. They flopped clumsily on to the sofa with James on top of her. The kiss went on for several minutes and soon they were groping each other like teenagers.

I watched as my two best friends explored each other's bodies while writhing on the sofa. The fire crackled in the background as I sipped my scotch and smiled. What a lovely sight.

Finally I said, "Why don't we move upstairs where we have more room?" They struggled up, slightly chagrined from their teenage petting episode and smiled as we headed up the stairs to the master bedroom.

When we arrived in the bedroom Maggie disappeared into the bathroom. James looked at me as if to say, "What next?" We sat on the bed together and waited for Maggie to appear. I told him to be patient Maggie would be in charge.

We lit candles and turned the lights down low while I made sure my camera batteries were charged and the tripod was close by.

Maggie came out of the bathroom in a short black negligee. I knew what was all she had on as we could see her shapely bare legs and bare feet. She was ready for action.

Maggie moved to the bed and sat between us. She kissed me deeply and I grabbed her breast and massaged it gently. Her nipples are very sensitive and I wanted to make her feel horny as soon as possible. James was sitting next to her and he quickly reached around her and started tweaking her other breast through the silky fabric and soon she was fully engaged with the two of us. It seemed quite natural and comfortable.

James reached under the negligee eager to feel Maggie's naked flesh and soon he had her nipple between his fingers. She responded by moaning deeply into my mouth as I continued kissing her.

Maggie broke the kiss and turned to James. She kissed him deeply as he continued to tweak her nipple with his fingers. She reached down to find his cock and stroked it through his trousers. I extricated myself from the entwined flesh eager to capture the moment on camera.

As they kissed on the bed I snapped away and caught the action as it unfolded. James was eager to see Maggie naked and pulled her negligee up and over her head leaving Maggie totally naked and James completely clothed.

It did not take Maggie long to start working on his clothing and soon his shirt came off and Maggie fumbled with his belt. James stopped to assist and stood up while Maggie remained seated on the bed. He soon stripped off his trousers leaving him only in his cotton boxers. His cock was straining the limits of the fabric and Maggie quickly moved to pull the boxers down his legs as his cock sprung up and out hitting Maggie in the face as she pushed the boxers to the floor.

She moved to the edge of the bed where James remained standing. She looked up at him and took his cock in her hand. His cock is slightly longer and a bit thicker than mine but it made no difference to Maggie. James is about 8 solid inches and fairly thick. She licked her lips and kissed the head lightly. Soon the head disappeared and she had about half his cock in her sweet mouth.

Maggie is a great cocksucker and she knows how to work a cock like no one I have ever known. She can also deep throat a cock no matter the size. I don't know how she did it but she soon took his cock all the way to his pubic hair as I captured the erotic moment on camera. She moved up and down and when her lips moved to the head of his cock her hand was working its magic on the base of his man meat.

Maggie loves to try to make men cum quickly when sucking them but I also knew she loved having a hard cock in her, especially when she was in full slut mode like tonight.

James could not resist the urge to reach down and fondle her breasts taking turns with each nipple. Maggie continued an almost furious pace and soon James rolled his head back. Finally he pulled away from Maggie and told her to slow down a bit. She smiled. She loves to control men.

James pushed her back on the bed and crawled between her legs. He spread them wide and dropped his head to her sex. He loves to eat pussy and she loves to be eaten.......a match made in heaven. The scene also provided some excellent photo opportunities.

James dove on her pussy like a man possessed. It had been so long since he had a passionate lover that he was totally lost in the moment. In fact, neither of them seemed to know or care that I was in the room taking photos of the moment. James ate Maggie to at least 8 or 9 orgasms. I know that sounds unrealistic but she can cum over and over and over. And she seemed to love James' technique as she moaned and groaned and kept whispering for him not to stop.

I took a break from my camera work and began sucking on Maggie's lovely breasts. She grabbed me by the head as James worked his middle finger to her G-spot. She was thrashing about the bed like a woman possessed and as she came on his finger she sounded like a wild animal as she grunted, "Someone needs to fuck me NOW!!!"

James needed no further encouragement. He moved up her body with his cock as hard as steel. He wasted no time in finding her love box and lined up his cock. He told Maggie to spread her lips and she did providing an easy target for his love muscle. He inserted the head and then thrust deep into Maggie going almost all the way on the first thrust. Maggie screamed......"yes, yes...............fuck me...........hard"

James withdrew almost all the way before jamming his cock balls deep into Maggie's hot, wet love tunnel. Maggie lifted her ass off the bed pushing hard against the invading cock. James hammered away like a teenager who was having sex for the first time. It was quite a sight and I backed away to take some more photos.

James and Maggie fucked each other furiously for several minutes with Maggie cumming over and over. James slowed down a bit eager to prolong the moment. I took advantage of the moment and asked Maggie to get on her knees. When she turned over I took a 69 position with her and moved her into a position where I could nibble her clit while James was taking her from behind. She stroked my hard cock while James inserted his cock into her hot, wet vagina. It was so hot to watch my best friend's cock moving in and out of my wife's hot pussy while I licked and nibbled her clit. In no time at all she was groaning loudly and soon gushed a violent climax on his cock. James slowed long enough to allow Maggie to recover and the resumed his pounding of her pussy again. She responded by pushing back against him while I continued my assault on her clitoris. She was moving her hips and grinding against both of us and made animal like sounds as she approached another climax. As she came long and loud James could withhold no longer and grunted aloud that he was cumming. He unloaded a huge amount of cum inside Maggie and it soon started streaming from her pussy as I lapped away at her clit.

James withdrew spent and breathing heavily. I turned around and positioned Maggie over me and she quickly impaled herself on my rock hard cock. She moved up and down rapidly as her love juice coupled with his large load made her pussy hot and wet. I could feel his sperm streaming on to my cock and it spurred me on to push upward as hard as I could.

It took only a few strokes before I erupted and screamed as a violent climax overtook my aching body. James had grabbed the camera and captured the moment for future enjoyment. Maggie collapsed on top of me with cum streaming from her pussy. No one spoke a word as the power of the shared moment overtook the three of us. We had crossed a threshold never before explored and we all savored the moment.

The three of us remained temporarily spent and no words were spoken as the impact of the moment sunk in with all of us. We had crossed a line that none of us had ever experienced and once we had all been satiated the reality of our actions began to sink in.

I took the initiative and moved closer to Maggie. I held her and caressed her and told her how much I loved her. James moved a bit closer and thanked her and told her how incredible she was. Maggie did not speak but seemed to enjoy being the center of attention. We remained in that moment with few words and a lot of deep thoughts in our hearts and heads.

Maggie broke the reverie with her irreverent sense of humor. "One of you guys needs to bring me a glass of wine."

We smiled and I jumped out of bed to retrieve her wine. James tried to snuggle up to her and she pushed him away with a giggle. "Don't get used to this big boy. Just because you got lucky tonight doesn't mean you ever will again." She had a mischievous smile on her face as she spoke the words. Neither of us took her seriously. She climbed under the sheet as I handed her the wine.

James climbed under the sheets with Maggie and grabbed his Corona. I pulled on my robe and sat in the chair next to the bed. We had an animated conversation about nothing in particular. It was a bit awkward but we were all trying to adjust to the fact that our relationship had changed but none of was sure just how things would be going forward.

James, ever the opportunist, asked Maggie, "So, what's next?"

Maggie looked at James and smiled. "Look, James, what happened tonight was fun but I don't want you to think it will ever happen again or that it is going to change anything about our relationship."

James, always the horn dog responded. "Are you saying this will never happen again?"

Maggie smiled demurely. "Not necessarily, I just want you to understand that we all made a choice tonight and it did happen but I don't want it to change our friendship or the wonderful relationship we've had for all these years. This may or may not happen again but I don't want you to expect it or take it for granted."

James leaned over and kissed Maggie lightly on the cheek. It was a kiss of affection and gratitude for a lovely evening.

James asked Maggie if she was ready to go to bed and she replied, "I am already in bed."

She is always such a smart ass.

James responded quickly by asking, "Are you ready to go to sleep?"

Maggie smiled that devilish smile and said, "Maybe not."

James put his arm around her shoulder and asked, "What would keep you from going to sleep right now?"

She mashed her lovely tits up against him and said, "Well, maybe if you ate me again I could stay awake for a few more minutes."

James wasted no time in moving down Maggie's sexy body pausing long enough to take an erect nipple in his mouth before moving down to Maggie's very wet pussy. James did not hesitate as he quickly found her clitoris and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Soon her eyes were closed and her head rolled back on her way to another wet and noisy climax. She is amazing.

James again ate her pussy like a man possessed and they both loved it. Maggie started another string of non-stop climaxes moaning and groaning and occasionally talking dirty to James telling him not to stop.

James responded like a world class pussy eater but soon had an erection of impressive proportions. He moved up Maggie's body and placed his cock between her lovely breasts. He told her to push them together so he could titty-fuck her and he proceeded to rub his cock between her breasts as she tried to lick the head each time it came forward.

Soon he had enough and moved back down her body lining his thick cock up with her dark, hairy pussy. He pulled her legs up in the air and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her dripping sex. He pushed it in and all the way to the bottom with one long push. They quickly established a rhythm and before long I had a rock hard erection.

I suggested that Maggie get on top of James and they quickly switched positions. James was on his back with his cock standing straight up and Maggie lined up her vagina and grabbed his cock and put it in herself. I love watching from this position as it creates lovely, erotic and sexy photo opportunities.

James grabbed her ask cheeks and pulled her towards him. This had the effect of opening up her rosebud sphincter and allowed for an excellent opportunity for double penetration.

I grabbed the KY jelly and rubbed it liberally on her anus while putting a small amount on my cock. After putting the camera on a tripod so I could take some photos remotely, I inserted the head into her anus. It slipped in easily but I took it slow as James slowed his pace to allow me to fully enter her anal cavity. Once I reached the bottom James and I picked up a synchronized rhythm. He pushed up and I pulled back and then I pushed deeper while he pulled back. Maggie was fully engaged and pushing hard against both of the invading cocks.

Soon Maggie was moaning loudly and we could tell she had a huge orgasm coming. Her animal like sounds grew louder and James and I continued our synchronized but furious pace as Maggie continued in full slut mode.

Maggie screamed out loud and announced, "Oh. My God..............I'm cumming......I'm cumming." It seemed to last for minutes as she moaned and writhed and wriggled on our cocks. Soon Maggie stopped moving and collapsed on top of James, her breasts mashed against his hairy chest.

James and I relaxed our pace allowing Maggie time to recover from her incredible climax. After a few moments, I began to move slowly in and out, about 2 inches in, then out. As Maggie recovered she began to move again. James whispered in her ear and she pushed me away with her hand.

I moved off of Maggie as she James moved out from under her and I took his place beneath her. She plunged down on my cock eager to resume the double fucking. James moved in behind her and lined up his cock. Her anus was still slippery from the KY jelly and he slipped into her easily. He slowly pushed all the way in as I waited patiently for him to reach bottom.

Once James started moving we established the same rhythm we had before we reversed position. James said, "Maggie, I have always wanted to fuck that cute little ass of yours and it is even better than I imagined. I love fucking your ass." I could feel his large cock pushing against my cock through that thin membrane between her two cavities. It was beyond sexy.

His comments only served to make the moment hotter and Maggie resumed her full slut fuck mode. It seemed she was having an orgasm every minute or so. Her pussy was soaking wet and James and I pounded away.

Soon James announced that he needed to cum and Maggie said, "Do it. Cum in my ass. Come on, do it........cum in me."

James growled like an animal and emptied himself into her anal cavity. He collapsed on top of Maggie pressing her body down on to mine. I pushed back eager to cum again.

Soon I told Maggie I was about to cum and she told me to do it. She rarely talks dirty but when she is in full slut mode, her dirty talk is very erotic and stimulating. I moaned loudly and began to stream my hot cum inside her. James was still resting on top of Maggie as I finished cumming.

Maggie turned her head towards James and said, "Get the fuck off me" smiling as she said it. Her sense of humor is always present and James knew she was not upset at all.

James rolled off laughing and exclaiming, "Unbelievable, Maggie. You are so fucking sexy."

Maggie rolled off me and said, "Thank you, James. You're not bad yourself. Now what should I tell your wife when I see her."

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12