Our First Time

Story Info
Two lovers share passion for the first time.
734 words
3.91
21.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd start by kissing you, looking into your eyes, holding you close to me. Checking to make sure you did in fact have a thong on under those sexy shorts. I'd pull your tank top over your head... if the look in your eyes told me it was ok, I can see it is. Then I'd pull that tank top off of you, still standing there holding you close. I'd kiss you more with one hand cupping your ass letting the other slide up and down your back. I'd place one hand on one of your breasts and slowly massage it, the other hand would push your shorts over your hips and let them fall to the floor. I'd pull you with me as I lay on the bed cuddling with you kissing you, caressing your body lightly.

I'm lying on your bed with you in my arms, nude except for your black lacy thong, you are lying on top of me, and we're kissing. I roll you over on your back, and slide your thong off. I spend a couple minutes just looking over your body, in awe of your beauty and how sexy you look. I crawl up next to you and kiss your forehead lightly, kissing your eyelids when you shut your eyes, then on your mouth, with a little tongue.

I look into your eyes after pulling our mouths apart, and start to slowly slide down your body, never letting my tongue leave your body, down between your breasts. I lick up to one of your nipples and suck it into my mouth. I open my mouth and suck as much of your perfect tit into it as I can, lightly licking your nipple, my hands are softly playing with your body, teasing your other nipple. I then switch to your other side not letting my tongue leave you once again. I do the same to your other nipple sucking it biting it lightly, and then when I can tell you are ready I continue my licking down your body. I get between you legs and hold still long enough that you look down at me, at that instant I lick your outer lips lightly causing a shudder to coarse through your body. I push your legs farther apart and spread your lips... my eyes locked on yours... and lick the length of your lips.

I lick your clit lightly flicking my tongue across it, I slide my tongue down and push it inside of you and wiggle it around inside of you, then pull it back out to suck on your clit some more, I continue to suck and lick on your clit while I slide a finger inside of you, working it on your g-spot until you start to shake, an orgasm starting inside of you. I continue through your first orgasm of the night, only stopping when I think you've had enough, then I lick my way up to look deep in your eyes, my hand still at your pussy

I pull off my clothes and get back on the bed. I take the head of my cock and put it right on top of your swollen pussy's lips looking into your eyes, as I rub it up and down the length of your slit, pushing it between your lips to tease you. I continue this until you whimper a little then I know you want me inside of you. I slowly push the head of my cock inside of you, then thrust it all of the way into you, pushing until I'm all of the way inside of you. I pull your legs up and push them forward, folding you in half to get better penetration, and I kiss you sliding my tongue inside of you as I push in and out of you, hoping that your second orgasm comes before my first.

I continue to thrust hard into you, until you squeeze my cock from deep inside of you... I know you're cumming, I can't hold back anymore and i thrust one last time deep inside of you when I start to cum hard. We rub our bodies together until we've both nearly passed out. I pull my still hard cock out of you and kiss you again, sliding up next to you and putting my arms around you and I whisper, "I love you."