Our First Time

Story Info
A couple make love for the first time.
479 words
3.39
46.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Saturday night. Skye and Cutter were cuddling on the loveseat as they watched TV. They had been dating for a month and were deeply in love.

Cutter held Skye tightly to him and kissed her. She returned the kiss and sighed as he thrust his tongue in her mouth.

He had removed his shirt and was holding her bare feet in his lap.

They has already reached an agreement about sex. When it happens, it happens. With Skye on birth control, there was nothing to worry about, and they would let the future take care of itself.

The making out got hot and heavy. Cutter got up and held his hand out to Skye, and she hesitated for a moment. Cutter paused. He didn't want to push her.

But then Skye gave him a dazzling smile and put her hand in his. Cutter sighed in relief and led her to his bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and smoothed her hair from her eyes. She smiled and slipped her arms around his neck.

"Cutter," she whispered. "I love you."

"And I love you, Skye. So much."

He kissed her and carefully unfastened her cutoffs. Just as carefully, she undid his jeans. They shed their pants, then Cutter pulled Skye's T-shirt over her head, then slid down her panties and unfastened her bra, and Skye helped him get rid of his underwear.

Cutter moved over her and said in a choked voice, "I'm not that big, Skye, and I don't want to disappoint you. It's been four years since my divorce, and if I cum too soon . . ."

She silenced hiim with her fingers on his lips, and he took a deep breath. Then he captured Skye's mouth with his.

Skye smoothed her fingers over his hard cock, her pussy already wet with anticipation.

Cutter broke the kiss and holding his breath, began to place his cock at the entrance of Skye's waiting cunt, sure she would push him away.

He slid into her with ease from her juices and they both sighed as his cock pushed in to the very hilt. Skye's cunt muscles squeezed him. She was so tight -- she fit him perfectly.

"God, Skye, you're so hot," she thought she heard him groan, and he began thrusting his cock into her sweet pussy. She met each of his thrusts with her own.

"Faster," she begged him. "Harder."

Cutter began to slam into her fast and hard like she asked. Suddenly, he came up on his elbows, driving deep one last time. Never having had unprotected sex, Skye felt cum shooting into her pussy for the first time. It was incredible.

Cutter felt Skye's juices soaking his softening cock and he reluctantly pulled out. He cuddled her close to him, as they told each other how much they loved one another.