Our First Time

Story Info
Dreaming what it will be like the first time with you.
3.3k words
4.67
32.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach down and take hold of your hand. My touch is firm and my hand is warm. I raise your hand to my lips and kiss the back of it lightly. My lips are warm and dry, and the kiss is soft and steady. I kiss the back of your hand again, close to the wrist. Your heart begins to pound as I turn your hand over and kiss your fingertips lightly. You feel your knees go weak as my lips float from your fingertips to the palm of your hand. I softly kiss the palm of your hand, letting my lips part slightly so that you can feel my warm, moist breath on your skin. Your hand wraps around my cheek while I kiss your palm.

My hands meet your hips and slowly slide around your back, pulling you softly to me. You press your body to mine as my hand glides up your back, fingertips softly sliding along your spine. My hand reaches your neck and then softly caresses your cheek, guiding your lips to mine. Your trembling lips meet mine, lightly, cautiously at first. Our kiss deepens and your body folds into mine, pressing hard against me while my arms pull you close.

Our kiss seems to last for hours, lips pressed firmly together, tongues lightly caressing each other. When we separate I look into your eyes and with a smile say, "I've been waiting so long for this my love." A smile passes your lips and you kiss me again, harder and deeper; your arms wrapped tightly around me, pulling me close. You feel one hand leave your back, and in some distant part of your mind you hear the door close; but you don't care.

Our kiss ends and our lips part and I guide you to the bed. All of the tension and nervousness you felt was burned out of you in that wonderful kiss. My hand reaches down and takes yours. You begin to smile as I kiss your lips and give you a soft smile. You lightly kiss my finger as I stroke your face tenderly. I slide my hand under your chin and lightly lift as you slowly stand up. My eyes are shinning brightly as I caress your cheek and guide your lips to mine again. We kiss softly and my hands slide down your back while your arms wrap around my shoulders. You move to press your body against mine, but I put my hands on your hips and hold you slightly away. My hands begin to caress your body along your sides, and thighs and hips. Our arms and lips the only parts touching each other. I feel your hands grasp at my back, soft clawing motions through my shirt; trying to pull me tightly against you, but letting me hold you slightly away.

My kisses move slowly away from your lips while my hands caress your sides and back. My lips move lightly along your cheek and I kiss your ear softly, letting my warm breath caress your skin between each kiss. I kiss down along your neck, while my hands move from your sides to lightly caress the side of your breasts through your dress. Your breathing grows faster as my hands slowly move to caress underneath your breasts in long sweeping motions. You feel my lips parting on your neck so you can feel the warm moisture of my mouth as I softly suck and nibble your sweet skin.

You slowly move your hips forward towards mine as my hands undo the buttons along the back of your dress. My lips find yours again as I slowly slide your dress from your shoulders. You lower your arms and let the dress slowly drop to the floor; the soft fabric sliding along your body in a long caress. I place my hands on your hips and lift you out of the discarded dress, placing you onto the bed and gently laying you on your back. My gaze follows your body as you lay on the large bed, breathing heavily in anticipation. Your hair is flowing across the bed and your lips are parted in anticipation. Your shoulders are softly rising and falling with your breath. Your breasts covered only by a white lace bra, your light nipples just showing through the cloth. Your hands rest on your stomach, framing your navel and causing my gaze to linger there. Your panties match the bra, a thin lace thong that rises high on your hips and clings tightly to your pubic mound. I can see a slight depression in the thong and I know that is what I desire more than anything, but I force myself to be patient for you. Your legs are covered in long silk stockings with a matching lace pattern at the top. They frame the curve and shape of your legs beautifully, making me desire you even more. I let my hands slide down the outside of your hips and along your legs as you release a sigh of desire. I slowly remove your shoes and let my hands caress your calves slowly. I run a finger along the bottom of one foot, your leg pulling back and a smile crossing your lips as I lightly tickle you.

You sit up and pull my face to yours, kissing me hard and deep. Your fingers quickly undo the buttons on my shirt while my hands glide along your back and shoulders. Our lips are briefly separated as you pull my shirt off, then our lips find each other again and press together as tightly as two lovers separated for an eternity. You let your fingers caress my chest, feeling the soft straight hair that grows there. Your tongue slides around mine while you hurriedly unbutton my pants and slide them off of me taking my shorts with them. I moan against your mouth as your hand caresses my hardness, softly sliding along the bottom of the shaft and lightly squeezing the head.

You stand up and push me back into a chair next to the bed. You give me a lusty smile and grab a pillow from the bed. You toss the pillow between my feet in front of me and pull your hair back as you lower your knees onto the pillow. You can see my body shudder in anticipation, my lips parted and my chest having with my breath. You slide one hand under my shaft and lightly grasp my balls, pulling them downward softly and holding them there giving them an occasional light squeeze. Your other hand slides slowly up and down my shaft, teasing and caressing it as I moan in pleasure. You see a small bead of precum form on the end of my shaft; and you lightly lick it off the slightly salty flavour teasing your tongue. My breath catches as you begin to softly kiss and suck the head of my shaft, your lips parting a little more each time to take more of it between your lips. Your hand begins to slide along my shaft in time with your lips. I feel you squeeze my balls as my shaft slides further into your mouth, your tongue making fast circles around the head each time it slides out.

"Oh My Darling!" I gasp between breaths and reach around your head to hold your hair back.

Your lips keep sliding down my shaft, taking almost all of it into your mouth. . You keep sucking harder and moving your lips up and down as you feel me try to keep from thrusting uncontrollably. I moan loudly as you give my balls a long hard squeeze and you taste my cum as it shoots into your mouth. You savour the sweet and salty flavour as you swallow, still sucking hard and sliding your mouth up and down my shaft in time to my uncontrollable thrusts. I'm moaning with each breath, muttering your name softly as I release into you. You continue to suck and lick long after I finish cumming, enjoying the flavour of my desire for you.

I reach down and pull your head up, bending over to kiss you hard. My tongue pushing deep into your mouth caressing and wrapping around yours in passionate desire. You kiss me hard back knowing that I am thanking you for the pleasure that you've given me with your mouth. I stand up pulling you with me as I kiss you long and hard, my body pressed against yours and my hands sliding along your back and pulling you hard against me. I put my hands around your waist and toss you onto the bed. You land softly with your hair spilling out behind you. I stand and look at your wonderful body as a slow smile crosses my lips. You lay on the bed, wearing just a white lace bra and panty set and a pair of silk stockings. I stand over you, my initial desire satiated but obviously wanting more. I kneel onto the bed and slowly crawl over you, my body just above yours. I kiss you deeply and press my body against yours, you can feel my shaft beginning to harden again through your lace thong and you press your hips up against mine. I let my lips caress yours and my tongue press deep into your mouth while your arms wrap around me and your hands lightly claw along my back.

I pull my lips from yours and softly kiss your chin. I slowly move my kisses down your chin and along your throat, gently sucking and nipping at your skin. I sit up on my knees and slowly slide my hands along your shoulders and neck. You take one of my hands and softly kiss my fingers, then slide one of them into your mouth and suck on it while sliding your tongue around in slow circles. You smile as I lightly groan and press my hard shaft against your moist panties.

I take my hand from your mouth and let my fingertips glide around the curve of your breasts. I lower myself and softly kiss between your breasts, while my hands caress the gently curve on the outside of your breasts. I softly kiss your breasts through your bra, so softly you can hardly feel it. I let my lips enjoy the feeling of the soft lace and the subtle resistance of the flesh behind it. I kiss around the areola of each breast, watching, as your nipples grow hard and strain against the lace of your bra. I trace my fingers along the edge of your bra, pulling it slightly away from your breasts then letting it fall back into place. You moan at the tease and push your hips against mine letting me know that you want more.

I slide my hands under your bra, cupping your breasts inside the lace. I slowly slide the bra down off of your breasts and let the lace gather underneath. I trace my fingers along the edge of your areola occasionally letting a finger caress your hard nipples. I softly lift you from the bed and slide one hand under your back. With a quick motion of my fingers the bra clasp is undone and I slowly slide the straps off your shoulders and along your arms.

I lean down and softly kiss your breasts with long lingering kisses, letting my lips open to lightly suck at the skin of your breasts. I slowly work my way toward the nipple of your breast, making circles that grow gradually smaller; moving back and forth between each breast. My hands caress first your breasts, then your sides and hips and back to your breasts. Softly caressing your skin with my fingertips. My lips finally reach your nipple, and as I suck, and lick and kiss one my hand is lightly squeezing and caressing the other. You hands grab the back of my head and guide my lips to your other nipple. I change hands and softly tease the first while my tongue makes small circles around the tip of the other.

You moan and press your hips hard against mine, my shaft pressing hard against your covered cunt. I can feel how wet you've become through the panties and my lips leave your breasts to kiss you deeply. I let the kiss linger as I press my body hard against yours. You can feel my shaft straining against the lace that covers your desire. I press hard against your panties for a moment more as you strain to get me into you even through the lace. I slowly pull away from you and a soft disappointed moan escapes from your lips. I smile softly at you and begin to kiss slowly down your chest, between your breasts and along your stomach. I linger a moment at your naval, letting my tongue make small circles around and inside it as your hands grasp my hair and try to hurry me.

My hands slide down your sides and onto your hips, pushing their way under the lace of your panties. I sit back and slowly slide the panties down your legs while pushing your legs together and up above your body. My hands slowly slide the panties along your thighs and past your calves. You can feel the moisture from the panties along your legs through the stockings as I slide them off of you. I hold your legs together above you with one hand while the other finally slides the panties all the way off. Still holding your legs I softly caress the back of your legs through the stockings. I stroke slowly along each calf, lightly along the back of your knee and gently along the back of your thighs. You take a shuddering breath as I let my finger lightly caress between your legs along your mound. I lower your legs and slowly push my hands up them, guiding them apart. I sit back and look at your beautiful mound, newly shaved and more desirable than anything I've ever seen. I slowly lean forward and make my way up your legs, kissing each of them quickly in my hurry to taste your sweet cunt.

You feel my lips softly kiss along your mound while my hands push your legs wide. Then I reach around to grab onto your hips. I kiss along the centre of your cunt and then softly kiss your clit as a shudder goes through your body. Your hands go to the back of my head, grabbing my hair and holding tight. You feel me shudder in anticipation as my tongue slides up along your sweet slit and you hear me moan as your taste hits my tongue. It's obvious that I've used all my patience when my tongue rapidly moves up and down your clit; one arm wrapped around your thigh to let my fingers rapidly massage your clit. You push my head hard down onto your cunt as your legs wrap around my head tightly. One hand pulls up fully exposing your clit while my tongue makes small quick circles around it; the other moves around and you feel my fingers slide along your wet slit.

I tightly squeeze my lips around your clit and begin to rhythmically suck while my tongue makes quick flicking motions across it. You feel my fingers push into you as deep as they can go; you push your hips against my hand while thrusting my face hard into your crotch, legs wrapping more tightly around my head. You can hear me moan in pleasure each time you force my head down, and your own moans are growing louder as the pleasure grows greater and greater. You thrust your hips hard against my face as you grow closer to cumming, my tongue moving faster around your clit. My fingers are sliding in and out of you each time you thrust your hips, and I'm sucking and licking your clit so hard it's almost painful.

You scream my name when you finally cum. You can feel my lips sucking hard at your clit while my tongue circles it rapidly. My fingers are pushing deep into you causing you to cum harder each time you feel them slam into your cunt. You push my head hard into your crotch, thinking that maybe if you got it inside of you then the orgasm would never end. You cum over and over as my fingers and mouth work on your cunt and clit. You need to have something more than fingers in you. You need my shaft in you now.

"I want you in me!" you moan; but I shake my head causing another chain of orgasms as I lick and suck your cunt. Your hands tighten on my hair as you thrust harder against me.

"Damn you! Fuck me," you scream as you cum over and over, each orgasm stronger than the last. You can feel every little motion of my tongue and hands and each one starts you cumming all over again.

"Please Fuck Me!," you moan, begging me for what you need more than anything while trying to pull me on top of you. My hands grab tightly onto your hips and I bury my face even deeper in you, kissing and sucking and licking while your orgasms grow closer and closer together. You're cumming so fast it's more than one long orgasm, its several orgasms at once. Each one coming sooner than the last orgasm ended. My lips and tongue seem to find every little place that brings you pleasure and do exactly what is needed to bring you to another climax. Your moans have become screams, and your screams are animalistic and wild.

You feel like you have to have my shaft in you now or you're going to die! You grab hard onto my hair and pull me on top of you with a burst of strength brought on by desire and desperation. You thrust your hips against mine; not even caring if my shaft is in you or not, the uncontrollable desire to grind against me overcoming any control you may have had.

My lips find yours and I push my tongue hard into your mouth as my shaft slides into you. You start to cum as soon as it enters you and you kiss me back as hard as you can. Your arms and legs wrap around me while your hips grind against me harder than you ever thought you could. You feel me slam into you in time with your thrusts; both of us moaning and grunting into each other's mouth as our kiss grows rougher. You break our kiss to scream as you reach a climax that you would have never though possible and you feel my teeth pull on your bottom lip, biting hard and letting you know I want your tongue back. You scrape your nails hard along my back as I thrust hard into you. I moan in pain and pleasure and sit up hard, forcing myself even deeper into you. I grab your shoulders and push you hard into the bed as I begin to thrust uncontrollably into you. You keep pushing yourself up against me as hard and as fast as you can, feeling another orgasm begin with each thrush. I thrust hard against you and you can feel my shaft push deep inside you as I cum. Each burst causing me to moan loudly with the pleasure of release. You push yourself against me feeling each spurt shoot deep inside you, screaming as you cum over and over. Finally I collapse next to you, my flaccid member sliding out of you bringing one last small orgasm as it leaves.

We lay next to each other panting and trying to catch our breaths. After a few minutes I turn on my side and let one hand slowly caress along your stomach and breasts. You turn to face me and I kiss you softly on the lips, letting the kiss linger while I gently caress your hips. When we break our kiss I move my head down to softly kiss your earlobe and softly whisper, "Are you ready to do it all again?"