Our First Time

Story Info
It was not with each other.
1.9k words
3.57
68.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cunt.licker
cunt.licker
14 Followers

This is a true story about me and my first girlfriend.

I met Rachel in high school. We went to different schools in neighboring counties. I went to a birthday party for a girl I knew there and it turned out that she was one of Rachel's best friends. We hit it off and I left the party, but turned around to go back to ask her out. We went out and were together for a few years, through some of our college time. Rachel had shoulder length curly brown hair and big pouty lips that were just made to kiss. She wasn't model beautiful, but she had a natural beauty that I found irresistible. Her figure was nice, with medium sized breasts and not too much of a tummy.

While we dated, we both agreed that we would not go "all the way" with sex, but we did do oral and other playing around at first. I came home from college one summer and got an apartment in the town she lived in. I got a roommate as well, George, Rachel's best friend. George dated a girl named Tina, but was totally in love with Rachel. She never would agree to go out with him though, preferring their friendship over anything more.

Rachel was at the apartment one day when George was gone. It was late afternoon and we went to the bedroom to have a little fun. We were naked in bed and we heard George open the door. Our bedroom door was open and I yelled for George to stay where he was while I closed it. He had just stopped by to go to the bathroom and his girlfriend Tina was in the car waiting.

Now I should put in here that Rachel had once told me that she thought she would have been right at home in the free love seventies, claiming she would have been much more open to experiment sexually. I told her I didn't think so, because she wanted to wait until marriage to do anything now. Well, this conversation entered my mind as we were laying there naked, with George, who was crazy for her, right outside our room.

I turned to Rachel and said, "If you think you'd like free love, why don't we have George come in and you can show him your tits. You know he'd love to see them." I didn't think she'd go for it, but said "I don't know. Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"No way. You love me right? It's just your tits. He'd get a thrill for sure."

"OK. Let's do it."

I told her to get under the covers and I shouted for George to come in before he left. He knocked on the door a couple of seconds later.

"Come in."

"What's up?" asked George before realizing we were in the bed and he could see I didn't have a shirt on and Rachel with just her head above the covers.

"We have a gift for you. How would you like to see Rachel's titties?" I asked.

"Yeah, right."

With that, Rachel lowered the covers down to her stomach, careful not to go too far. "Shit!" said George. "You weren't kidding."

Rachel was lying down and I had her sit up so he could see how they looked when she was upright and they stood out proud.

"Come on over to the bed and have a seat for a closer look" Rachel said, somewhat surprising me.

George came over and sat down. I reached for the boob near me, her right one, and squeezed it. "Look at these. Aren't they great?" I said to George.

"Definitely bigger than Tina's." George said. "How do they feel?" he said, obviously looking for permission to touch.

Again, Rachel surprised me with "Why don't you find out for yourself." George was already moving his had toward her left tit as soon as she started talking. I watched as her best friend and my roommate squeezed my girlfriend's tit while I squeezed the other one.

Thinking I would push her further, I bent down and took her left breast in my mouth. She moaned as I did so and grabbed my head. Suddenly, George's head was beside mine and Rachel was pushing his there as well. She was moaning and really getting into it. I was getting more excited by the moment. We had never had full sex, but here she was letting her best friend suck her tit as I did the same.

I reached my hand under the cover to play with her pussy, but found that George had beaten me too it. He was no longer asking permission. The covers got pushed back and George got his first look at my girlfriend's pussy. She had a full bush as we had neither one really heard of trimming down there at that time. He said it was better looking that his girlfriend's pussy. At that point, he remembered that she was out in the car. What to do?

"Why don't you have her join us?" I asked. I figured that would end the fun and I could get down to business with Rachel.

"OK!" said George.

I looked at Rachel as George left the room and asked "How far is this going to go?"

"I don't know, but its fun. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, I'm so turned on I would fuck you right now."

"You think Tina will go for this? I don't want you to fuck her," she said.

"I don't want you fucking George either."

George and Tina entered the room. George had told her what was going on and she was already undressing. We found out later that they had been having sex and talked about just this type of thing.

Tina soon was naked, as was George. George was not as endowed as I am; he's a small guy all around. Tina came around to my side of the bed and George got on Rachel's side. George went straight for Rachel's pussy, licking and sucking and going to town. Rachel seemed to be enjoying it greatly. I felt a pang of jealousy, watching my girlfriend getting eaten out by this guy we both knew was in love with her.

As I watched, Tina reached for my dick, which even with my jealousy, was hard as stone. She began to take it in her mouth and lick my balls. I watched as she stared into my eyes and took my tool all the way down. Rachel was not able to do that, usually only getting about half of it. I looked over at my girlfriend and for the first time, worried that she might let George fuck her. I hadn't even gotten to do that yet.

George moved around and he and Rachel were in a sixty-nine. She was able to get most of his dick in her mouth since he was smaller. Tina was still going to town on me and I got her in a sixty-nine as well. I kept peeking out the corner of my eye at Rachel and she and George seemed to be ignoring us. So I turned my attention completely to Tina. I ate her pussy out like I knew Rachel liked. We were going at it pretty good.

There was some movement on the bed, but I ignored it until I heard Rachel moan really loudly. I turned to see George sliding his dick into my girlfriend and Rachel urging him on.

"Fuck me George. I know you've always wanted to. You can be my first," said Rachel.

"No! Rachel! We said no fucking!"

I pushed Tina off me and was going to push George off as well when Rachel said, "Oh come on. We both knew this would happen."

My dick started to go soft. I couldn't believe she actually was letting someone else be her first after we said we would wait for marriage. And she was doing it right in front of me.

"Come on George, fuck me good and hard." She said.

"Rachel, he's not wearing a condom! You can't let him fuck you!"

She just ignored me. Tina reached for my cock and took it back into her mouth. Watching my girlfriend was not something I wanted, but Tina was able to get me hard once again as I did. Suddenly, Rachel let out a loud scream, "I'm cumming George!" She started pulling him into her and really moving her hips up to meet him.

George stopped moving and started spasming and I knew he was cumming inside my girlfriend. He held still as they came together and kissed her deeply. Tina pushed me on my back and was about to sit down on my prick to fuck me, but Rachel yelled, "No! You can't fuck him."

"You just fucked George, why not?" Tina asked.

"I don't want him to fuck you before me" she said.

George got off Rachel and she kept her legs spread open. "Come fuck me now," she said. I looked at her. She looked beautiful laying there. Then I looked at her pussy and could see his cum leaking out of her pussy.

I was torn. I wanted to fuck her, but I was really upset that this went so far. Then suddenly, Tina made the decision for us. She impaled herself on my prick.

"Turnabout is fair play," she said and started riding up and down my pole. "This is the biggest dick I've seen and I want it now."

I hadn't planned on fucking her. I didn't really want to. But when her pussy started working my prick, I grabber tits and held on for a wonderful ride. My first fuck was with my roommate's girlfriend as he and my girlfriend, who had just fucked, watched on.

She worked my prick good and we both came in a matter of a couple of minutes. I shot my load inside her pussy just as George had done to Rachel. When I came down from my orgasm, I looked at Rachel and she was sucking George back to another hard on. I guess she didn't mind me fucking Tina too much. She sucked George until he came in her mouth, something else I'd never gotten to do.

After that, George and Tina dressed and left. Rachel and I didn't speak for a long time. When we finally did, Rachel said she was sorry that I hadn't been her first, but that she just lost control. I was still confused by it all, even though it had been my idea to let George in the room. Rachel then told me that she was probably ovulating and went to wash out as much cum as she could. We didn't fuck after that. I wanted to wait to see if she had let George get her pregnant. One month later, she missed her period. She was indeed pregnant with her best friend's baby. As it happened, Tina missed her period the following month. Since she had one after I fucked her, it had to be George's as well. When her parents found out, they flipped. George got freaked out and moved to another state, leaving both girls pregnant. Tina had her baby, but I paid for an abortion for Rachel. After that, we stopped seeing each other. I never did fuck her.

cunt.licker
cunt.licker
14 Followers