Our First Time Together

Story Info
You and your love experiences your first time.
3.3k words
4.08
29.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

We've both been waiting for this a long time, and watching you is having the same effect on my heart as a jackhammer on pliant asphalt. You are staying with me for a few days...maybe even a week, you said, if I played my cards right. You smiled like a succubus as you said this, however, and I knew that being apart is the last thing either of us want. In fact, we've done nothing but be apart for the first year of our relationship, so being together almost seems unnatural.

"Should we leave the lights on?" You ask.

Your voice is kind of shaky, even though I tried to assure you not to be nervous. This is all about fun, not performance. Exploration, not expectation.

"Don't worry about it," I smile, shutting my door. Even though no one is home at the moment, it feels better to be contained in this room alone with you. We can turn my small bedroom into a little world of pleasure for each other.

"Jessi you look amazing, I hope you know that," I smile, and kiss you softly on the lips.

Our real first kiss was shared yesterday, hours ago, in front of an entire bustling room of airport travelers. It felt like it had been an eternity, and it was slippery and awkward and terrific. Your arms were cinched tight around my neck, and my hands were comfortable and large on your waste. You don't even have to tip up to kiss me, our mutual heights made everything easy and stable. As you pulled away, our breath was shaky and shared, and I had to keep my hands on your waste to keep you from falling. Tonight's kiss (and every kiss after) has just been an encore.

"Thank you," You smile, blushing. I don't think I'll ever get used to making you smile. I also notice how when you blush it rises slowly throughout your face, illuminating the art of your brilliant teeth.

"For you, anything," I smile, I kiss you again. You purr like a kitten, and I can feel your body vibrating just a little under my touch.

"Is everything...is everything okay so far?" You ask, a little apprehensive.

"Don't worry about anything baby, everything is fine. No one needs to be impressed, I just want to have fun and make you happy. We should be comfortable together," I kiss you again.

"You know you are quite the charmer," You giggle, and I realize that there is so much that I am used to that is all at once new. I know your noises, but I don't have the real life motions to put them with, the little things you do, the quirks. I realize that there is only so much the internet, that technology can provide. It's all fail now, standing in front of you with your arms around my neck, your fingers tickling my spine.

"You look gorgeous," I say, spinning you around with one hand.

It's true. You are wearing this cute, pinkish blouse with faded stripes. Your jeans are tight and dark blue, and I can feel the wonder of your ass through them. They hug your skin tighter than I think I will be able to. You kicked your socks off long ago, and your jacket is already on the floor. I am a scrub next to you, wearing a dark red shirt with the Spider-man logo on it, and my typical everyday jeans. My socks are still on.

Your blonde hair is falling lazily around your face; you have grown it out a bit since we started dating a year ago, to my glee. Your dark, college student glasses are being hugged by your bangs, and the lenses are fogged up just a tad from your aroused breathing. My hair is scruffy and short, and my new glasses are a mirror-image of yours.

I slide my fingers under your blouse, right where it barely meets your jeans. I push the tips of my fingers to your skin, and you jump a little bit. I smile.

"Cold?" I ask, a little to gleefully.

You shake your head, which causes your wonderous blonde hair to dance. "No, warm! You have such warm skin...you weren't joking about that!"

I laugh. "No, no I wasn't I hope you enjoy it."

You laugh with me. "Very much. I feel like my heart is going to come out of my chest, I've never been touched this way before."

"Jeez, I just place my fingertips on your belly and I get this much of a reaction?" I smile, then lean in and start nibbling your left ear lobe. You growl like a monster.

"You are teasing me!" You laugh, and give me a gentle push. I feign a heart attack, and you giggle. Suddenly I realize you are pushing me against the closed door.

"Taking control so early?"

"I told you I would glomp you. You shouldn't be surprised baby. Nineteen years of surpressed sexual desire comes out the same as a starving man on a tower of cheese danish."

I kiss you roughly, and you pounce into my mouth. Before I realize it, you are the one pushing your tongue into me. Our two tongues dance lazily first, exploring each others mouths for profit. You taste just barely of the dessert we finished a few minutes ago, dark chocolate ice cream and strawberries. I run my tongue over your teeth, your gums, the insides of your cheeks, and finally back to wrestling with your tongue. We don't break for a full minute, and I forget to breathe.

"Hmm, you sure are good at this for someone who is new," I laugh, touching your nose with mine.

"I'm not sure, I think if my desire alone could transfer into skill, I'd be amazing for you," You kiss me again.

"You already are amazing."

The mood starts to change in the room, and the tension is palpable. You turn around, facing my bed, and crawl onto it as slowly as possible. You turn around to face my, and I crawl on top of you. I kiss you again, straddling you briefly. We kiss more and more, and my tongue slips across your lips and into your mouth. Your fingers are threaded through my hair, and my hands are on your sides. I suddenly become aware of your bra.

"What'ca thinkin' about?" You say snarkily, fully aware of where my mind is. I only wonder what my facial expression is at this moment.

"Just my beautiful girlfriend. Although at this moment I realize it's been about four years since I've taken off a bra."

"Need any help?"

"Maybe...If I don't have success by time you are asleep how bout if I just rape you?"

You laugh hysterically, and sit up a bit so that I have easier access to your bra. After only a few minutes of fumbling around, I finally feel the fabric fall away under your blouse. You sound like a kitten, and you are moving voraciously under me. I catch a look in your eyes, a hunger, that is so needy and delicious that I want to eat you up right away.

I move my hands over your belly, the skin is so soft and warm to my touch. You shiver a little, but I think it's because of contact not temperature. As I move my fingers slowly up your abdomen, I can feel the heat radiating from your breasts. The skin gets softer suddenly, and I realize that I am at the foot, the very edge of the mountains. My fingers walk slowly up, between your dip and then to both sides. The skin of your breasts is soft and warm, and they feel gentle under my touch.

Your eyes are closed now, and you are breathing heavier. As I make my way to your nipples, you let out a tiny whimper, a moan to signal your complete pleasure. I grope a nipple in each hand, between my forefinger and thumbs. Your nipples are hard, yet soft and pliant at the same time. I pinch and pull on them gently, kneeding them between my fingers. I let go of them at that moment, and take each of your breasts in my hands.

I breathe into your neck, and you shudder under me. Your breasts are mine, I forgo your ownership to them in that moment. I pull and tug and massage and caress; you mewl and moan and whimper and sigh. I am turning you into nothing but a pool of pleasure, and your legs are moving under mine, relentlessly. I can feel the heat from between your legs, and I kiss and suck on your neck as I pleasure your breasts.

"Ohhhh," You moan, not thinking of me, not thinking of anything. From that sound I wonder if you had a small orgasm.

Your shirt is off now, and from your frequent tugging of mine I can tell you want me to join you. After a few awkward moments we are both topless, sharing our warmth together. I release your breasts so that we can hug each other, feel skin on skin for the first time. We lay there for a moment, before my desire for you gets the better of me.

"I can't believe my jeans are still on," You wink at me. I blush a little.

"Well...I wanted to ease you into everything but it seems like I should pick up the pace."

"Maybe just a little. I'm pretty horny."

"Haha, oh yeah? Well maybe I better get you out of those jeans."

I move my hand down your chest slowly, until I feel the thread of your jeans. I rise from you momentarily, which makes you pout, but my hands on your belly lightens the mood. My fingers are busy with your button and zipper, and then suddenly your pants are open. Your panties are pretty and blue, and I tug on the sides of your jeans a bit.

We share a mutual giggle at my difficulty in removing your jeans, but soon I have gotten them off your gorgeous legs and onto the floor. I take a moment to admire you in nothing but panties, and at that moment I realize that I am a leg man. I run my hands up the length of your legs, and teasingly ignore your panties. I rest my hands on your hips and plant a few kisses on your belly button, softly.

As my fingers grope the edges of your panties, I can feel you tense up a bit. I kiss the edges, where your skin meets the fabric, and look into your eyes. I rub your belly and tease your nipples, and try to get you to relax.

"I've seen you before, love," I say calmly.

"I know but...this close. I want to be good for you."

I kiss you on the lips, then return to your blue panties. I lower them slowly, revealing smooth shaved skin. Lower and lower I draw them until them uncover your moist pussy. I pull your panties all the way off, over your knees and ankles and feet and toes, until the fabric is on the floor. You lay back in nothing but what you entered this world in, and I drink in the sight.

Your pussy is wet and slightly open. The heat pulsing from it is magical, and I drink in the fragnant aroma. You smell womanly, a bit heady. There is a sweetness to it, once again probably from the dessert we had mere hours ago. I bring your legs up, kissing your thighs gingerly. I kiss and lick the skin around your pussy, careful not to touch it yet, to savor the intensity of the moment.

Your pussy is slick and wet from your juice, but not yet open. I run my tongue up it's pretty pink length, and the lips open like a flower. It tastes as sweet as it smells, and you moan ravenously as I consume you. I bring one of your meaty lips into my mouth, and suck on it greedily, enjoying the texture and flavor. You cry out with abandon, and I am glad we are alone in the house.

"OH MY GOD," You cry out, panting and breathing heavily. Sweat has started to form on your brow, and your beautiful blonde hair sticks to you cheeks like a frame.

I switch tactics a bit, pulling my mouth back and licking my lips. I position a finger delicately at your entrance, and slowly push it past the pink folds of your pussy and further in. You groan and squeal as my finger feels you up, and I feel the slightest resistance. I push my finger all the way up to the last knuckle, until I feel what I can only imagine is your virginity.

"Rub...ugh, rub the back wall...baby..." You breathe through your pleasure, instructing me on where you are most pleasured.

I move my finger gently across the moist wall of your pussy. "Like this?" I smile like a deviant.

You thrash your head side to side, making noises no proper girl ever aught to make. The room is starting to smell strongly of your sex, and I wonder if this orgasm will crush my hand. I move my finger in and out, smoothing it along the wall of your pussy and breathing hard. I begin to thumb your clit and your orgasm takes over.

"Yes...YES OH GOD BRANDON...OH MY GOD YESSSS!" You cry out, and I feel the wonderous pule of your pussy contracting on my finger. Your legs shake and I kiss your thighs and keep my finger in you, riding out the orgasm alongside you.

You are moving and thrashing, your legs are shaking, but I keep my finger in the entire time, gently kissing around it, licking and sucking on your pussy lips until your orgasm stops terrorizing your body. Your breasts rise and fall with wonder as you come down from the first orgasm I have given you, and I smile at the accomplishment. You are a wonder of feminine beauty.

I move back up your body, wrapping my arms around you as you calm down. I bring you into a full body hug, kissing your neck and nuzzling you as you pant. I rub my face into your chest and breathe in the smell of your sweat. I pull on your hair, twirling the blonde strands around the finger that I just used on your sweet pussy.

"Thank you...do you know how much I love you? Do you?" You ask me intently, gazing into my eyes. I smile.

"Of course I do baby. I love you to. I always will."

You smile, but I can tell you are holding back tears. You cinch your arms around me and kiss my neck, breathing me in. We lay this way for quite sometime before you push me off of you. I marvel at the way your breasts gently move as you crawl down the bed. Your hands end up at the base of my jeans, and I know what's going to happen next.

I hear the throttling sound of my zipper as you pull down slowly. My cock is throbbing and hard, and soon have pulled down my boxers and jeans and are holding it in your hand. You admire it for a long time, for an eternity, marveling at the touch of your first penis. You start to massage it slowly, rubbing it up and down, stroking. It feels amazing, and I try to look into your eyes but you are absorbed in my pleasure, and so I concentrate on that. You tug at me gently, your hands are cool and soft. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt.

Soon you are moving faster and faster, stroking me up and down as you desire to see the end result. I am moaning now, enraptured by the pleasure you are giving me. You are already an expert, a pro at pleasuring me, and I love you for it. You put so much effort into what you do, and shows through the loves pouring from your eyes.

"I'm...going to come..." I moan to you, and you smile.

You point the tip of my cock at your lips, your smile suggestive and devilish. Without knowing what to expect, you wait for the magnificence, because all you want to do is pleasure your boyfriend. I groan and moan and before I know it, I am coming. You open your mouth as my white load shoots at you, and most of it is caught on your tongue. You sigh openly as the warm semen catches yours lips and cheeks a bit, but you do your best to swallow and lick it up. You smile at me, and I lean down to kiss you and I taste myself.

"How was that?" You giggle, trying to wipe your mouth on your sleeve.

"Amazing...You have a gift I swear." You laugh at this, pushing me onto the bed. Neither of us are clothed anymore.

"You ready?" I ask.

"What a stupid question," You say, giggling at the thought of what happens next.

I tear open a condom and roll it on as you try and make yourself as comfortable as possible. You are wet and small, and I am large and hard, and we are both ready. You spread your legs wider then necessary, and I realize you want this worse than anyone ever has. Your pussy is warm and pink and oh so wet, and I grip my cock and begin to slide it into your womanhood.

"I love you," You gasp, the anticipation filling the room.

"I love you too," I smile, and ease my cock slowly into your eager pussy.

You cringe at first, but just for a moment as you realize all the common talk of pain is over-exaggerated. Soon you are crying out in pleasure as I thrust in and out of you, and you are doing your best to meet my awkward thrusts with your hips. Soon we have a rhythym going, and I caress your breasts and tease your nipples as I fuck you. You moan and cry, shouting 'I love you' over and over as I relieve you of your virginity. Your pussy is so tight and warm, it feels better than anything I have ever experienced. I forget in the throes of passion that I am even wearing a condom.

"Uh, yes...fuck me...mmm...yes!" You cry out, babbling and moaning as the pleasure erases your mind. I touch and kiss you, fondle you, fuck and soothe you, making sure that you never forget this moment.

As your body begins to shudder, I know that it is close to your first true orgasm, and I pump harder and faster, teasing your nipples, kissing your neck, trying to make you come hard and fast.

"God! Yes fuck me Brandon! YES!" You cry out, and soon your body is shuddering and shaking, your legs are kicking and you are moving under me with a strong ferocity. Your pussy tightens around my cock, you convulse, and soon I cry out and moan as my orgasm fills you.

We come for a long time, and you shake forever and an eternity afterwards, and I crawl up next to you on the bed and kiss your cheek. You are tender and sore, and I kiss you on the lips and tug your hair and rubs your arms and neck. Soon you are cooing like a babe, and purring like a kitten.

"How was that?" I ask you, a big smile on my face.

"It was...perfect," You say, and tears fill your eyes as the gravity of the situation catches you.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," You whisper, and soon we are falling asleep in each others arms.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers