Our First Time with a Bigger Dildo

Story Info
He surprises her with something even bigger.
1.9k words
4.39
306.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been quite some time since I wrote a true story about my wife Kelly and I, as I've been more focused on a number of fictional projects that have been occupying my imagination. However, I've had the opportunity to have some fun experiences recently that beg to be shared. For those who may have read "Our First Time With a Large Dildo", this is the evolution after five years of fun with that venerable toy.

Some time ago I purchased a new dildo for Kelly. Those who have read my stories in the past will remember that when it comes to sex toys for my wife, I have a simple rule – the bigger, the better. In this case, not only did I choose a tremendously large toy, but I also went with a cyberskin model that she had to admit "felt extremely realistic". The truth about this toy is that it's actually too big for her pussy to accommodate entirely, yet. But she still has had some incredible, earth shaking orgasms on it!

Now, contrary to wishful thinking of both myself as well as some of my readers, we are not raving sex fiends. The acquisition of a new dildo in our household is not a daily event; in fact, it's more of a special occasion. I had been eyeing this one for a while and waiting for the right moment to purchase it. I had looked at the Hustler Perfect Pecker (go ahead and look it up) through the package and was afraid that when I pulled it out in bed, Kelly would simply tell me I was crazy and to forget it.

The dong measures about 11" long from tip base, but what is truly impressive is the girth; it goes just shy of 7" around, and is slightly asymmetrical, so it actually is over 2 ½" thick at its widest point. For comparison, get a soda can and measure it around, then imagine putting it inside your wife – I'm sure you'll understand then!

At any rate, I finally convinced her that we needed a new toy and purchased it, without letting her see it. I put it under my pillow along with a bottle of KY Liquid lubricant for that evening.

Kelly knew that I had something special planned for later, and she was in a sexy mood already, so we had a nice afternoon of hot flirting at the beach all day. With a set of 36C tits, she really fills out a bikini very nicely, and for some unexplainable reason she was quite "kissy" there on the sand. Of course, agreeable as ever, I had no problem with doing a little tongue-dancing together while thinking about my plans for the night.

When we arrived home, I set about some dinner preparations in the kitchen while Kelly took a long shower to clean off the sand and shave her legs. When she returned, while I was shelling shrimp for a nice seafood linguine, she was wearing sexy makeup and lingerie and smoking a cigarette. She kissed me hungrily and accepted the glass of wine I held towards her.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom first, and eat later?" she asked huskily.

It was an offer I found difficult to refuse, so I rinsed my hands and dropped the knife in the sink. I had already cued up a hot porn video in preparation, so it was a simple matter of clicking the play button while my sexy wife lay down on the bed and exhaled a stream of smoke towards the ceiling.

"Touch me," she whispered, pushing her delicious smoky tongue into my mouth aggressively. I reached between her legs and nudged her thong aside with a finger to discover that she was already dripping wet. Apparently the anticipation had been affecting her as well...

I fingered her pussy and clit for several minutes while we watched the video. I had chosen a compilation of scenes featuring Lexington Steele, a supremely well-endowed black man that always got Kelly excited. Soon I had my head between her legs and was gently lapping at her tangy sweet twat to the sound of her moans.

"Put something in me," she urged me breathlessly. No matter how much I wanted that new toy inside of her, I knew it wasn't going to fit at first, so I started with a vibrating dildo that was fairly large in its own right. I pushed it slowly into her and felt her pussy clench onto it tightly as she gasped.

"Yes..." she hissed, "Fuck me with it."

And so I did, licking her plump clit and tasting her wetness while I rocked the buzzing toy in and out of her. I let that go on for about five minutes, until the moment I'd been waiting for arrived.

"I know you bought something for me. It's probably big. Bring it out," she whispered.

I pulled out the big black dildo and handed it to her. She turned it over in her hands several times, caressing the silky material while I squirted a copious amount of lubricant into my hands. Finally she handed it back and closed her eyes.

"Jesus," she said, "It's fucking huge. I don't know if I can take it." But at the same time she was spreading her legs as far as they would go.

I took my time greasing up that thick cock until it was dripping lubricant; I wanted this to be entirely pleasurable for my wife. However, upon my initial attempts I was able only to get the first inch or two of the head into her. Even that was enough to have her rolling her hips like crazy at the unprecedented penetration, but she asked me to pause for a couple of minutes so that she could get used to it.

I pulled the toy out and began running it up and down through her oozing slit, pressing it into her clit. I could tell that she loved the weight of the hefty dildo against her flesh. My wife is a funny one because she holds back when it comes to actually experiencing pleasure sometimes, but she really loves big dicks and will openly admit it. I knew that this was really arousing her.

Finally she asked me to fuck her first, to get her ready for it. I climbed on top and slid my dick deeply inside of her. Even though I hadn't really used the toy on her yet, I could already feel how much her cunt had relaxed in anticipation, and the slack, open feeling was very sexy. Her pussy was steaming hot around my cock and I plunged far up that silky cavern until I could feel her cervix at the tip of my cock.

Kelly wrapped her legs around my back and held on tightly as I fucked her, kissing me hard. Her pussy was sucking me in and swallowing every inch of my shaft, and beneath me she was talking dirty, driving me wild.

"What are you going to do after you fuck me? After you come inside of me?" she gasped. "Are you going to fuck me with that huge dildo? Open me up and watch my skin stretch around it – cling to it as you pull it out slowly and your come oozes out all around it? Maybe I'll smoke a cigarette while you do that, and take a long drag and inhale right as you push it all the way into me..."

Her hot visual descriptions excited me tremendously. My dick was as swollen as it ever gets as I rocked within her, and I couldn't miss the thick, sticky juices that were clinging to my pubic hair where it contacted her flesh.

Kelly put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her so that are lips were in contact. Her warm breath was surrounding my lips as she gasped her pleasure to me. "I can't wait to make you come in me," she whispered tensely. "So you can eat me clean – what did you call that again?"

"A creampie," I responded, a little embarrassed.

"Right...you don't mind licking me down there after you come, do you? Only this time you're going to have that big cock in me. Come on, do it," she begged.

Her filthy words excited me. I get turned on simply hearing a woman say "fuck", so to hear my beautiful wife talking like this was entrancing. I felt my balls tighten noticeably and started grunting. She sensed it and urged me on, sending me to ever higher levels of arousal until with a powerful thrust I began spewing my white load of semen deep inside her clenching gash as she rocked underneath me. Instructions like "get it all in me" simply motivated me to additional spurts until finally my erection began to subside a bit. Eventually I slid out and moved down between her legs to where my load was already oozing from within her and creating a puddle on the sheet.

"Don't wait," she sighed, "I need to come so badly!"

I picked up the dildo and pressed the black exterior into the pearly mess that came from within her. I rubbed it across her slit and played with the spooge until her entire pussy was glistening with my emissions and the dong was completely coated with my sticky goo. Then I started slowly pushing it inside of her.

Unlike before, after a nice hard fuck, my wife's pussy was well lubricated and loosened up, and I was able to slide the dildo halfway inside of her without meeting any resistance and to the accompaniment of her deep sighs of pleasure. But then I felt her tighten as the thickest part of the toy began to enter her.

"Oh God," she whimpered, "It feels so good, but it hurts a little too. Kiss me down there..."

I put my mouth to her creamy crotch and started tonguing her clit. The pitch of her moans told me that her climax would be swift and powerful, and that this was not the time of subtlety. As soon as I started licking her, I took a firm hold on the dildo and pressed it all the way home inside of her with one long, steady thrust, until I could feel it bottom out with the big fake balls against her ass.

Kelly let out one giant scream as the toy pierced her like nothing else ever had, and for a moment I was frightened that I had hurt her – enough so that I briefly stopped licking. She quickly corrected that misconception, squeezing my face tightly to her sloppy pussy with both hands on the back of my head and crying out that she was coming. Her orgasm was nearly instantaneous, and very probably the most powerful I have ever seen her experience.

Eventually as she began to relax, I gently withdrew the dildo from her reddened vagina, watching a stream of my come gush out of her well-stretched hole, and fascinated at the way her pussy lips gaped open for several minutes afterwards.

Kelly looked down at me still between her legs. "Do I look like a whore that just fucked the football team?" she asked wickedly.

I had to admit that she did look a little like that, and it was very sexy.

"I've never been so full in my life," she told me as she lit a cigarette and blew a lazy stream of smoke towards the ceiling. "It was like I was sitting on a telephone pole."

"So you enjoyed it?" I questioned cautiously.

"I wouldn't want it like that every day," she pointed out. "But don't let that thing get too far away from the bed either."