Our First Time with Another Couple

Story Info
After dinner we went back to their apartment.
1.2k words
3.92
86.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us went out for dinner. Nothing fancy, but not a dive either. Casual, but hip. A dark, sexy restaurant, a little too loud, but fitting. We all had drinks to loosen up. It was a scene that we have been in many times before, out to dinner with another couple. But this time there was one big difference. We had never met this couple before tonight and we had nothing in common except that we all wanted to try something new with our sex lives. As couples. So after dinner and drinks, we all went back to their apartment and had sex.

It was weird at first, but we made sure to start slowly, with no pressure. If at any time we wanted to call it a night and head home, we could have, no one would have been mad. But we didn't.

We split the check. We walked to their apartment, couple and couple, you and her in short dresses, he and I in nice pants and collared shirts, laughing, maybe even a little flirting.

We checked each other out in person. It's much different than checking each other out online. We all realized individually that we had seen everyone at the table naked before, if only in pictures. This young couple across from me had seen my girlfriend's tits. Her pussy. And that turned me on to know that. They've seen my cock. We had seen all of them as well. And we wanted to see it all again.

When we got back to the apartment, we poured some more drinks to loosen up. She put her legs on her man's lap. The touching had started, even if only in a casual way. I liked looking at her legs, they were sexy, shaved. I knew she had a shaved pussy too. I couldn't wait to see it.

The lights were low and the music set the mood. We drank and talked some more. Then you started to touch my leg. As we talked, you caressed my thigh. The topic turned to sex. We played a game telling each other what we've done before. I admitted to never having had a threesome. So did you. They were a little more experienced. Which was comforting.

You started to touch my cock, already getting hard from the situation. Lightly, playfully. In full view of our friends.

We talked about our bisexual experiences. She had some. You had barely any. It was time to change that. He and I sat back while you two got closer on the couch. You kissed another woman in front of me. It was hot. He and I were enjoying the show. You two got into it more, taking each others' shirts off, playing with each others' tits. She sucked your nipple. He and I decided it was time to get involved.

We stayed on our own sides, touching our women. I touched your body as you continued to make out with another woman. I could feel heat radiating from the four of us. Wetness. Our breathing got heavier, all of us.

Her fingers were on top of your panties. The outside of your panties were soaked through. His fingers were inside her pussy. Also dripping. I could see his fingers rubbing her clit from the back. I kissed your neck, your back, along with her.

She repositioned herself. Opened herself up more to him. You did the same. He and I took our shirts off as well.

As I took my shirt off, you grabbed my belt buckle and undid my pants. Right in front of this other couple, my pants came down. You rubbed my dick through my boxer briefs. They looked over at us. She stared at the outline of my cock through my underwear. He looked at your mouth, your tits.

He stood up as well. She took down his pants for us. Along with his underwear. His cock stood erect in front of her face. You stared at his dick. She took it in her hand. You took down my underwear as well and my hard cock was free. You grabbed it.

You both began to suck our cocks. We all moved closer to each other. It felt right. You had both sucked these dicks many times, but never in front of anyone. We watched each other. I held your hair as you sucked my cock.

You both took a pause and smiled, we all chuckled a little. It was a new situation for us. But we were all excited. None of us wanted to stop now.

She took your hand while your mouth was back on my dick. She guided towards his cock. You looked up at me, I smiled approvingly. She led your hand to his dick. You grabbed it with her. She sucked his cock while you stroked it. She got really turned on by this. So did you.

Then I felt her hand returning the favor. She put her hand on my dick while you sucked. You looked at her hand on my cock. You put your other hand over it and stroked me together.

I didn't want to cum too early, so I backed up for a breather. You watched her suck his cock while you took down your wet panties on the couch next to them.

I got down on my knees and knelt in front of you. You touched your clit while you continued to watch her go down on her man next to us. I teased your pussy with my tongue.

She watched as I licked your wet cunt some more. She reached her hand over and touched your clit. You moaned and leaned back, knowing her hand and my tongue were dancing together on your pussy.

Your breathing got faster. You could have cum right there on their couch.

She took her panties off as well. They couldn't wait any longer. He sat where she was and she got on top of him. His dick disappeared inside of her and she rode him slowly, both of them watching me lick your pussy.

When I saw what they were doing, I figured I'd follow suit. I got up and took your place, you got on top of me. You sat on my cock like she was sitting on his. We were close to each other, the four of us, almost touching as we all fucked on the couch.

You grabbed each others' tits, made out a little bit, even played with each others' clits while you were each riding our cocks.

He reached up and grabbed your tits too. She leaned down into us, your sweat rubbing against each other, and I took her nipple into my mouth.

We started to get vocal, telling each other how hot it was to be fucking together. How good it felt. How sexy it looked. I rubbed your clit while you rode me. We were all close to cumming.

We focused on our own partners for a bit, all reaching our own climax, the fucking getting faster, more intense, matching each other, all wanting to cum together.

I came inside you hard. You came too. Both of them did as well, shortly after. Sweaty and satisfied, we all relaxed next to each other. A little laughing, a little playing. We had finally done it and it was great.

Next time maybe we will go even further...