Our Future

Story Info
Our happy life.
1.1k words
4.36
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Paul and I met online. People laugh when I tell them that. We are so much in love and have so much in common they don't usually believe me. We lived worlds apart but we are so alike it's scary.

I had been struggling to make ends meet for a while sometimes working as many as four jobs just to survive. This bothered Paul very much. He was always encouraging me to quit my jobs and made me promise that once we were married I would quit them all or at least cut down to one.

We planned our wedding and our future together. We moved from the city to the country because it made me happy and he was about making me happy. We set up a home office for me so I could continue my writing. We opened up a small lawn mower repair shop with room to expand to sales in the future.

We settled into a nice little routine. We would get up in the morning and have breakfast together then each goes off to our work. If the writing was going slow, I would take a break and take him a bite of lunch. When I take him his lunch, I always dress provocatively. When he sees me, he eagerly takes a break to spend some time with me. He likes me to sit on his desk or his work bench and let my legs dangle.

On this particular day I wore a tank top with no bra and a short skirt with no panties. I was sitting on his desk with my legs hanging down. While he finished eating, he received a few phone calls. He was caressing my thighs so I began to slowly open my legs for him. He was on the phone ordering parts for a mower when he noticed my bare pussy. He nearly dropped the phone. He quickly got off the phone. He pulled me toward the edge of the desk and lifted my skirt the rest of the way up. He gently opened my legs to reveal his beloved treasure. He ran his hands up my thighs and gently touched my pussy. He stood and gave me a kiss and said, "So my Princess is there something you need?"

I smiled and said, "Yes! My Aussie Prince, there certainly is!"

He laughed and sat back down. He rolled his desk chair closer to me. He leaned forward and gave my slit a lick. He gently inserted his finger into my pussy and used his tongue to tease my clit. He gently sucked it into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. As I came, he licked up all my juices. I begged him saying," Honey, I want your cock. Oh baby fuck me!"

He stood and unzipped his jeans. I stood and then knelt to hungrily kiss and suck his cock. He pulled me to my feet and turned me to lean across his desk. He eagerly put his cock into my hot wet pussy. He took me doggy style and filled my pussy with his hot cum.

Afterwards I leave him to his work and return to my writing. The words flow like a river for hours after we make love.

On days when the writing is flowing in the mornings, he usually doesn't eat lunch, preferring not to disturb me. On those days I always make sure to have a good dinner waiting on him when he closes the shop and comes home.

After dinner our routine is to usually sit on our little private patio we call our "oasis". There free from nosey neighbors we can dress as we wish or don't wish. On our little "oasis" we like to go nude when we are alone. We enjoy a glass of wine or a cold beer and cuddle with each other. Sometimes when we've had a stressful day we like to sit in the hot tub. We make love outside quite often.

On one such occasion we had dinner and finished our wine in the hot tub. I was leaning against him when he began to kiss down my neck and caress my breasts. He turned me to face him. He smiled and sat me on his lap and began to suck my tits. Sitting on his lap is my favorite place in the world. When he feels me responding to his kisses and the sucking, he urges me to get out of the hot tub. We walk over to the glider and he sits me on his lap again. I straddle him and feel his erection. I reach between us and caress his cock. He leans his head back and moans. He gently begins to suck my tits and slides his hand down to my pussy to feel for my clit. I begin to moan and lift my ass so he can have access to my pussy. I slide his cock into my pussy and begin to move up and down on his cock while he sucks my tits. He whispers in my ear that he loves being inside me. I ride him faster as my orgasm gets closer. Then he shoves deep into me and holds me in place as he shoots his cum deep into my pussy.

Another one of our favorite activities is riding his motorcycle. I had always heard about the Harley vibration but until he and I got together never knew what it was all about. We sometimes go for rides out in the country. We stop at parks and lakes to stretch our legs. I have finally learned to carry a blanket with us. It never fails that when we stop to stretch we will walk hand in hand and end up near a lake or under a tree making love. This is especially nice in the evenings as the sun is setting, or in the early morning after riding all night long.

Now don't get me wrong we are a normal couple, we love each other and love to make love. We don't always make love outside or at his shop sometimes we make love in the shower or on the sofa or even in bed. We have a very active sex life and that inspires me to write my erotic stories. I have always had an active imagination and he has given me the courage to explore my sexuality and my writing.

He and I are very happy together. It's hard to believe I found my prince charming across the world, but I'm so glad I did. My man is strong and makes me feel safe whether we are sitting on the sofa watching tv or out in the woods taking a midnight hike. It has taken me 44 years to find him and I only hope and pray that we have a very long and happy life together.