Our Happy Little Family

Story Info
Turning Mom into a sex slave.
3.1k words
3.97
171.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother gave birth to me when she was only nineteen. When I was a teenager, she was still in the full bloom of her beauty. Her hair was long and dark, and her full lips and dark eyes were hard to look away from. In fact, many people say she bore a striking resemblance to Catherine Zeta-Jones. Mom was 5'4" tall and about 125 pounds of curvaceous firm muscle. She and Dad worked out a lot at the local gym, and they both had great bodies. Dad was a foot taller than her and built like a bodybuilder. He was a stern, imposing man and both my mom and I were in fear of him.

As I grew into adolescence, I began to obsess about her with a deep craving to see her naked. Once, when I was 13, I had walked in on her when she had just come out of the shower, and I caught a glimpse of her naked. I was transfixed. Her body was so magnificent and sexy. Having been brought up in France, she was sort of European in her grooming habits, preferring not to shave her underarms or her copious dark pubic triangle. Her breasts were upturned and firm with exceptionally long nipples.

When I was 14, I think Mom got those beautiful nipples pierced, as I began to notice the outline of the circular rings when she occasionally went braless.

Dad and Mom were always a very hot couple who could barely keep their hands off each other. But they did make an attempt to keep their sex play private, confining their activities to a basement room that was always locked. Sometimes at night, when I knew they were going at it, I would sneak down the stairs and eavesdrop outside the locked door. The sounds were terrifying. Again and again, I would hear the loud crackling of something that sounded like a whip, followed by Mom screaming in pain. I wanted to kick the door in and save her from my dad, but I sensed that Dad would beat me to within an inch of my life if I did anything to interrupt them.

One warm summer night, when I was 18, I was listening outside their playroom when

I accidentally leaned against the door and discovered that they had forgotten to lock it.

I quietly descended several stairs and looked to my right. Mom was clad in a dark bra and thong and the sexiest high heel shoes, and tied to an X-shaped rack. The black velvet rope around her wrists was pulling her taut arms overhead, and her ankles were tied wide apart, leaving her all spread-eagled and vulnerable. Dad began to stroke her with a five-foot long, single-tailed black leather whip. My prick instantly became rock hard and began to throb spasmodically.

Just then, the next door neighbor's dog started barking hysterically, startling us all. "Shit!" Dad cursed as he turned toward the staircase. I quickly scrambled back up the stairs, but I was sure he had seen me. I went back to my room, turned the light out and got under the covers, terrified that he was following me. When he didn't appear after a few minutes, I started jerking off wildly, with images of my naked mom dancing in my mind.

By the time I woke up the next morning, Dad had already left for work and Mom didn't say anything about the previous night. I spent the day trying to convince myself that my spying had gone undetected, but that night Dad called me into the living room to have the embarrassing conversation with him and Mom that I had been dreading all day. " Robbie, your mom and I have the feeling that you've been trying to spy on us. Tell me the truth, have you been doing that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, somewhat terrified.

"When we're getting it on," Dad replied.

I was so frightened, I found myself unable to speak.

"Son, tell me the truth now, or I'll whip your ass til it's red! Have you followed us down to the basement, to the punishment room?"

"Yes."

"And what did you see?"

"I saw Mom tied to an 'X'-shaped cross and you whipping her."

"Whipping her where?" Dad demanded.

"Here and here," Robbie gestured at his chest and groin areas.

"Say it, you little voyeur. Where and where?!"

"On her breasts and her pussy," I stammered. " I heard her cry and whimper, and I wanted to break in and save her."

"But there's something you don't understand," Dad replied, trying to stifle a laugh.

"What?" I asked, my voice still trembling slightly.

"She loves it!"

"I doubt that," I said.

"Well ask her."

I was so embarrassed, my voice was barely audible. "Is it true?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom answered without hesitation. "It makes me gush," Robbie.

"How come?"

"I really don't understand it myself, but the harder he hits me, the more aroused I become."

Dad cast a stern look at me and said, " Well since you're so keen to see what happens in our dungeon, let's go down there now." Mom and I were very uncomfortable with this suggestion, but we dared not oppose him. And so we marched down the winding staircase to the floor below. The room was spacious with black walls and was lit by recessed overhead spotlights. There were numerous racks and torture devices, and whips of all lengths and types hanging from the walls. Dad waited patiently as I examined some of the equipment silently. Mom found her sexy high heels from the night before and put them on. When Dad finally spoke to me, his tone was still imperious.

"No more free peeks! From now on, if you watch, you whip! I'll be damned if I'll do all the work while you slink off in a corner and wank at your horny little prick. From now on, you're gonna do some of the work while I jerk my cock. And then when your mom gets really horny, we're both gonna fuck her. Karen, do you want to be fucked by your horny 18-year-old son?"

"Please, Bill," she stammered, "this is so embarrassing."

"Answer me," he demanded as he picked up a five foot cat'o'nine tails from its hook on the wall and made a threatening gesture toward her. Then, turning toward me, he said, "Okay Robbie, let's take a look at what we've got here." Dad began to unbutton Mom's silk blouse, slowly button by button. Underneath, she was wearing a sexy black lace bra that barely covered her ample (C cup) breasts. Her nipples were hard and long, trying to push through the fabric. He found the clasp and removed the garment. "Look at your mother's tits Robbie. Aren't they beautiful?" He pinched each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled at them mercilessly. Mom took a deep breath but stifled a moan. Each nipple was longer than an inch now and hard as a lump of coal.

"Take off your skirt and your panties." Mom was embarrassed but she didn't dare hesitate. "Show your son your rings, Karen!" Mom put a hand underneath each breast and lifted them toward me as though she was presenting a gift. Then she placed the middle finger of each hand in a ring and continued stretching her nipples as her husband had ordered. Her breathing became shallow. "Show him the ones down there too," Dad said gruffly as he nodded toward her hairy cunt. Mom reached down and presented her beautiful cunt to me. She had a small golden ring in each cunt lip and a larger one going right through the hood of her clitoris. She was so aroused, her clit jutted out with a life of its own as she worked her cunt muscles to move it up and down.

"I'm asking you again, this time for the last time; do you want your son to fuck you?"

"Yes I do Bill, but I've thought about it and you're right . . . he should do something to earn the privilege."

Dad begins to remove his clothes, while Mom turns to me and says, "Robbie, I'm going to let you fuck me, but only after you whip me for a half hour. I want you to hit me hard enough to put red welts on my tits and cunt. I want you to whip me until the cum starts squirting out of me!"

Dad looks in the direction of my groin and notices the tent-like bulge in my shorts as my prick stands proud and erect pointing at the ceiling at a forty-five degree angle. "No pay, no play," he reminds me. He guides me over to the wall where several long bullwhips hang on hooks. "Pick one," he demands.

I select one that looks black, cruel and evil. "Hit her!" Dad demands. I give the whip a half-hearted swing and it misses her, whistling harmlessly past her hip. Dad grabs me by my free arm and twists it behind my back painfully. "Are you gonna whip her or not?" he demands.

I am filled by an onrushing feeling of love for Mom, and I can't bring myself to hit her.

"I can't do it," I whimper.

Dad would not be denied. He approaches to within six inches of Mom's face and says, "Give him an order. Tell him explicitly what you want."

"Please son," Mom pleads," whip me."

"More explicitly," Dad insists, raising his voice.

"Whip your mother's tits—they need it so bad," her voice trembles. I hit her with a half-speed crack that sounds ineffectual. Dad removes a five foot single tailed whip from the wall and cracks it against my ass. I could feel the searing pain through my boxer shorts.

"We're not fooling around here Son, either whip her or get the fuck out!!!"

"Mom, what do you want me to do?" I ask plaintively

"Whip your Momma's tits," she repeats. I start whipping her a little harder now and she begins to moan. I notice that Dad has attached a very tight clothespin to each of her nipples. Mom is talking to me again, "Whip those clothespins off my nipples. Come on Robbie, give it to me hard." I swing the whip with much more focus and the clothespin on her right tit goes flying. Now I aim at the other one and it springs free.

Dad approaches her again, and hangs two- inch cowbells from the rings in her nipples and cunt lips. "Oh Honey," Mom says to me. " Whip my tits; make them red. Stripe them. Whip your Momma's tits."

All restraint breaks down in me and I step back six feet and bring the ten-foot bullwhip crashing down on both her pendulous tits. The cowbells ring. Momma moans and looks down at the red stripe that appears instantly on the tops of her tits. Now I'm whipping her at a rhythmic pace and her tits begin to sway back and forth from the momentum of the whip. The cowbells sound again.

Meanwhile, my eight-inch cock is trying to bore a hole in my boxer shorts. Abruptly, Dad grabs my arm and directs me to the next task. "Now whip your mother's cunt," he says with cruel delight. I hesitate for a moment, and he lashes my ass again. "Take your shorts down," he orders. "Let's see what you got."

I pull my shorts down and my engorged prick pounces straight out. Dad whips my ass again, and I notice that his prick is just as hard as mine. "Come on Son, let's have a contest here. Let's see who can whip your mom harder." Now we each stand at right angles to her, ten feet away to allow the bullwhips to unfurl completely. We're whipping her in rhythm now and the loud smacks of the whip intermingle with the peaceful sounds of the cowbells sounding a crazy symphony. Mom is getting to her limit of pain and she's now shuddering and crying out with each new stroke. She has her legs spread wide as Dad has tied leather cuffs around her ankles and separated them by shortening the chains that are attached. Now Dad approaches me, grabs hold of my engorged prick, and gives it a hard jerk. Now he's painfully squeezing and twisting the head of my cock and urging me to resume the whipping.

Mom now screams out, "I'm so excited! Please someone whip my cunt." Now Dad and I quicken the pace of our strokes and they crash down in a steady moderate rhythm.

Suddenly Dad grabs both my wrists in one of his hands and drags me over to another St. Andrews cross in the middle of the room. Mom and I are staring at each other's bodies

15 feet apart. " Now you're gonna see what it feels like yourself," Dad says to me. "This'll teach you to spy on your parents. Dad ties my wrists over my head and starts using a three-foot long quirt on my prick. The pain is intense and I cry out.

"Shut the fuck up!" he demands curtly. I stifle my moans and focus on Mom's pointy tits and her dark hairy cunt. My cock is ready to explode and I can barely hold my orgasm back. Dad is an expert with the whip and he gets the end of it to curl up around my prick, causing excruciating pain. But then he decides to take mercy on me and he unties my wrists and ankles, then abruptly pushes me toward Mom. "Do you want to fuck your mother?" he asks.

"More than anything else in the world," I reply.

He grabs me by my prick and walks me over to Mom. Suddenly he changes demeanor and gives my cock twenty delicious twisting pulls. "He feels ready Karen." And with that, he spanks my ass and pushes me toward my mother's straining cock hole. Though her legs are spread-eagled, she tries to spread them further to accommodate my enormous prick. At the same time, I put my middle finger and thumb on her swollen clit and pinch it firmly. Mom explodes into a screaming orgasm. Now I plunge my prick deep into Mom's cunt, as Dad gives me another whip stroke on my ass.

I start stroking in and out of her cunt, bucking like a wild animal in heat. I'm cumming, squirting streams of sperm deep inside her cunt. Mom disintegrates into an overwhelming orgasm, screaming in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. We're frozen in place and all I can feel is my exploding prick, pumping streams of jism in her quim.

Dad waits patiently for us to catch our breath and then puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "Not bad for the first time, but now I'm going to teach you some of the fine points.

Your mother will admit that I'm the best master she's ever had. So watch as I fuck her slowly."

Dad is using my cum as a lubricant as he gets ready to jam his big prick up to the hilt of her cunt. He pulls Mom's tit rings and she squeals with pain and delight. Now he lifts the head of his cock which is hard and throbbing and shows me a thick silver ring piercing just below the cockhead. " Your mom and I use these little devices to enhance our pleasure. Your mom is crazy with wild abandon, ever since we got her cuntlips and clit pierced last year. She's already come twice in the last few minutes, but she keeps getting hornier. Watch this!"

Now Dad attaches a sixteen-inch black metallic chain to Mom's tit rings. He pulls the chain, elongating her tits unnaturally while he thrusts his prick in and out of her cunt. He's thrusting his engorged cock into my mother's cunt, while I watch. I never got a good look at them doing it when I spied on them. This is so close-up it takes my breath away. Mom is starting to make guttural animal noises as she begins to scale another orgasmic peak. But every time Dad gets her to the edge of an orgasm, he stops. She's crying for it, begging for it now. " Oh Bill, please fuck me and never stop."

I'm embarrassed and ashamed because Dad is fucking her much better than I could. He's like a rutting stallion whose sole purpose in life is to mount a mare. Soon she will come again in a chorus of shouts of lust and pain.

***

I find a chair in the punishment room and sit in it as I watch them finish. Now Dad approaches me and says, "You're going to start practicing with me every Saturday night. If I ever see or hear you touch each other at any other time, your health will be in grave danger. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I reply meekly.

"Oh Bill, you're such a generous master to let our son share me with you."

And from that point, for the next year, I played their dungeon games every Saturday night. I got to be so expert with the whip, that I could make her come three times in a row just from the whipping alone. I even think Dad was getting proud of me. He bought me a thick leather boot lace to tie around my cock to stop me from coming too soon. He loved to hold my cock with the boot lace tied extremely tight while I whipped and fucked Mom. One day he brought matching cock straps home for us and we stood side by side in front of the mirror, while Mom compared the size of our engorged pricks. Though he was two inches taller than me and thirty pounds heavier, my cock measured up pretty well. He admitted to me that since he and Mom let me join their sex games, that part of their lives was twice as exciting as before. He was so excited to have a partner to help him whip and torture and fuck my mom; someone who loved her as much as he did.

For the next year ( until I went off to college) every Saturday night, Mom would dress in the sexiest costumes imaginable, and strut and dance around for two or three hours until Dad and I couldn't stand it any longer and we ordered her to come down to the dungeon where we would whip her, fuck her and make her come at least ten times.