Our Holiday Threesome

Story Info
When sharing a pool can lead to so much more,
10.1k words
4.41
258.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by the sound of the filters in the swimming pool starting up. I stretched out naked on the bed, enjoying the heat of the early morning sun through the window. I glanced at the clock. It had just gone seven – still a bit early for Jo, my wife. I rolled over to look at her, smiling down at her. She was stretched out on her back, her hands above her head. My cock twitched as I took in her nakedness.

Although we’d only been on holiday here in the South of France for a week, she was already tanned a gorgeous golden brown, the only white bit being a tiny patch above her mound – and even that was slightly tanned following a rather adventurous afternoon on a nudist beach a few days ago.

I smiled at the memory, reaching over to cup her small firm breast in my hand. She stirred, rolling onto her side, presenting me with her tight little bum. I curled up behind her, my arm around her, my cock resting against her.

The holiday had been great so far, just what we needed. And there were still two weeks to go. As we both work in really stressful jobs, we look forward to the three weeks holiday we enjoy each summer. While our sex life is great, even at our ages - 28 - there are still occasions when we are just too tired to give each other the time we really need together. All that changes on holiday – after the first few days of unwinding, we simply cannot get enough of each other. And so far, this holiday had not been an exception!

I smiled again, thinking of the previous day – no wonder Jo was sleeping with such a satisfied expression on her face.

After a long afternoon on the beach, we’d come back to the villa we were staying at for a swim. The villa is one of a pair that share a swimming pool. The other villa was empty, so we had the pool – which was very private – to ourselves. I was in the pool first. As I swam around, Jo came out of the villa and dived straight into the pool – naked! She surfaced, calling out with a giggle

“I couldn’t find my bikini.”

I swam over to where she was, only to find her gone when I arrived. She is a far better swimmer than me, and had disappeared over to the other side of the pool. I went after her, missing her time and again. As I got closer, I reached out to her, touching her, and then she was gone. She touched my cock in passing, teasing me, but always evading me. Eventually I caught her, laughing, in the corner.

I pulled her to me, kissing her hard, feeling her firm body against me, her erect nipples pressing into my chest, my hard cock against her. She pressed herself against me, her naked pussy sliding up and down the ridge of my cock through my swimming trunks. She wriggled free, and dropped below the surface of the water.

Jo’s hands tugged at my trunks, sliding them down my legs. My cock sprung up, released from its restraints, unaffected by the cold water. Her hot mouth descended on me, sliding down my length, her lips forming a seal around me. Her tongue lapped at my cock head, buried in her mouth. She took my balls in one hand, her other hand on my ass, holding me.

This seemed to last for ages, our sexual temperature rising all the time. In reality it was only seconds before she shot to the surface, gasping for breathe. I scooped her up and carried her up the steps at one end of the pool and across to a sun bed, our need for each becoming more urgent with every passing second. She lay watching me as I stood over her, the water running off my body, my cock jutting out.

I looked down at her, pausing briefly to take in her beauty, her nakedness, her sheer sexiness. Her short black hair was plastered to her head, giving her a sort of vulnerable, used look. Her brown eyes were sparkling, bright with lust. Her chest was still heaving from holding her breath, her breasts rising, her small dark nipples puckered and erect. Her flat stomach provided the perfect surrounding for her pierced belly button, her gold cross glinting in the sun. Her short pubic hair nestled at the junction of her long legs, her small hips flaring out just enough to give her that elegant, womanly shape that I love so much.

Jo opened her legs, showing me her wetness, her need. Her pussy was wet, from the water and her juices. I desperately wanted to lick her, to taste her pussy, to suck her clit. But I knew that would come later – what we both wanted now, what we both needed, was to be one, for our bodies to be joined. She reached out to me, and moved her legs again to accommodate me. Without pausing I drove my cock deep into her. She held me tight, our bodies crushed together as we fucked, hard and fast, her hips bucking up urgently to meet my thrusts, both of us crying out as we moved together as one, as we came together, my cum pouring into her, her warm juices flooding around my cock.

We held each other tightly as we regained our breath, my cock still inside her, her pussy still throbbing around me. Then we swam again, this time both of us naked, before making love in the bedroom. This time our enjoyment was in making love gently, lovingly, tenderly. We took a shower together, washing and drying each other’s bodies before getting dressed and going out for dinner.

During the meal we teased each other. Jo rubbed my cock with her foot under the table. I returned the favour, pressing my foot to her pussy, rubbing her just how she liked, feeling her pressing back. When she went to the bathroom, I watched her crossing the room, enjoying the saucy swing of her hips, enjoying the sight of her long legs showing beneath her mini dress, enjoying the looks she was getting from other men in the restaurant.

When she got back, she leaned over the table, showing me her naked breasts and hard nipples down the front of her dress. She kissed me, and handed me something. I looked in my hand – it was her knickers, her wet knickers! She sat with her hands in her lap as we chatted, before leaning over the table and offering me her hand to kiss. I kissed the tips of her fingers – her wet, pussy flavoured fingers.

After that, I wanted to skip dessert, but Jo insisted we stay. She chose a chocolate éclair. She ate it with her hands, sucking it in such a provocative way I thought I would cum there and then. She sucked her fingers clean, licking her lips, looking into my eyes all the time. My cock was rock hard. I quickly waved for the bill, paid and rushed outside, both of us eager to get back to the villa. We walked quickly, with only one thing on our minds. My arm was around Jo, sliding down to cup her firm bum in my hand, to feel the nakedness that was barely hidden by her short dress.

When we were only a few minutes walk away from the villa, Jo pulled me into an alleyway. Even though it was dark, anyone passing would see us. She kissed me quickly on the lips, before kneeling down in front of me, undoing my zip, and pulling out my cock. She sucked me into her mouth, licking me as she did so. Releasing me, she ran her tongue up the length of my cock, and back down to my balls. She quickly sucked one of my balls, and then the other, into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue.

She sucked my cock head back into her mouth, moving her head up and down so that my cock fucked her, my hips moving to meet her. Jo gives a fantastic blow job, and it seemed like only seconds before I felt the familiar surge running through me as my balls tightened and my cum erupted into her mouth. She sucked me dry, swallowing my cum, before licking me clean. She put my cock away, patting the front of my trousers once I was done up again. She wore the widest of grins as she stood to kiss me, our tongues slipping over each other, the taste of my cum clear in her mouth.

“That should slow you down while you ravish me,” she whispered, before taking my hand and leading me back into the street.

Back at the villa I led Jo straight to the bedroom, pausing only to grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and a couple of glasses. I quickly poured the wine, passing a glass to Jo. We toasted each other, and took a sip of the wine, standing very close together, very aware of each other’s body. I took her drink from her, and put both glasses next to the bottle on the dressing table. She stepped into my arms, her body pressing against me, her warmth radiating through the thin material of her dress.

We kissed, gently at first, and then more urgently. She ran her warm, wet tongue along my lips, slipping past them to toy with my tongue. She sucked on my tongue as I slipped it between her lips. I ran by arms down her back, reaching for her naked bum, cupping her small, firm buttocks, pulling her to me. She pressed herself to me, feeling my hard cock. Our kisses became more urgent, more erotic.

Pulling away from me slightly, she started to undo my shirt – slowly, a button at a time, all the while her eyes looking into mine. She pushed the shirt off my shoulders, dropping it to the ground. Her hands ran over my chest, teasing my nipples, scratching me lightly with her nails. Still looking into my eyes she slid her hand down my chest, over my stomach and into the top of my trousers. I gasped as she squeezed my cock, before pulling her hand away.

Still looking at me, she dropped to her knees to pop my button, and ease my zip down. Sliding her hands into my waistband, she pulled my trousers and underwear over my hips, and down my thighs. My cock sprung up, standing out proud. She kissed the tip, but otherwise avoided contact with me, teasing me. I kicked my shoes off, so that she could remove my clothes. I stood naked as Jo came back up to kiss me, all the time being careful to leave my cock alone.

I turned her around, and unzipped her dress – slowly, kissing her shoulders as I ran the zip all the way down to the top of her crack. I slipped the silky material off her shoulders, and watched the dress fall down her slender body into a shimmering pool on the floor. She was naked apart from her stiletto sandals, her body glimmering in the subdued lighting. I took her back into my arms, kissing the side of her neck, her ears, and reaching around to cup her breasts in my hands, gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. A moan escaped from her wet lips as she pushed back against me, my cock nestling into the crack of her bum.

I turned her around, and eased her back onto the bed. She stretched out, delighting in showing me her body. Before joining her I slipped her shoes off, kissing her toes as I did so. I lay down beside her, our bodies barely touching as I kissed her, our tongues once again playing together. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin. Moving down slowly I ran my tongue along her jaw bone, kissing as I went, sucking on her ear lobe. I kissed down her neck, sucking gently at her throat, moving down slowly towards her breasts, running my tongue across her silky smooth flesh.

I looked down at her breasts, taking in her firm mounds, her hard, puckered nipples. I ran my hand over one breast, pausing briefly at her nipple, before continuing over her belly, towards her pussy. Jo moaned softly as my hand went lower. As my hand ran softly over her sparse pubic hair, her legs opened slowly. I kissed her, feeling rather than hearing her gasp as my hand reached her pussy, as my finger rubbed at her clit, before running down her wet slit and into her body.

I moved down to her breast, drawing her erect nipple into my mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with my teeth. I sucked on her harder, drawing more of her breast into my mouth, sucking on her hard in time to the fucking movements of my finger. She cried out as my actions sped up, as her orgasm built inside, as her body peaked at last after our teasing. She reached down and grabbed my hand, pushing my fingers deeper inside her, holding them there.

I felt her pussy contract around me, her juices wet and warm. She pushed her hips upwards, I drew her breast further into my mouth, and she came. Her mouth hung open as she cried out, her juices poured from her pussy, as pleasure and release ran through her. I kissed her nipple softly, teasing her just a little, helping her down from her high. She pulled my fingers from her, and sucked on them, tasting her juices.

I held her tight, kissing her, loving her.

“Thank you,” was all she said.

I kissed her again, before reaching for our wine glasses. We lay on our sides, facing each other, sipping our wine. We talked and laughed, totally relaxed, but wanting more. I took her glass, and put it to one side. She lay on her back, her hands behind her head. I still had my glass in my hand. I held the glass up and tipped it slowly, dripping wine onto her breasts, her belly, filling her navel. She pulled her tummy in as the cold liquid hit her. I quickly put the glass down and went to lay along her, my face level with her breasts.

She wrapped her legs around me as I started to lick and suck the wine off her body, little shivers going through her. She held my head, forcing me onto her nipples. I drew them into my mouth, sucking on her. I slid down her body, showering her with kisses. I lapped at her navel, drinking the wine from her. I slid lower still, until I was kneeling between her legs at the end of the bed. She drew up her knees, showing me her pussy.

“Please.” She moaned.

Her pussy looked gorgeous. I could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her small pussy lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. I bent down and flicked my tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. I sucked on it, before running my tongue lower, over her pussy and lower still. She pulled her knees higher, as I ran my tongue down her crack.

I moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking on her lips in turn, and then together. I pushed my tongue into her body, fucking her with it. She held her own breasts, pinching her nipples. I could I feel her orgasm coming. I sucked on her pussy, knowing what she liked, before tongue fucking her again. She reached down with one hand, holding my head to her, her pussy grinding against my mouth. I ran a finger towards her bum, rubbing her.

She cried out “Oh fuck,” as she came, her pussy juices gushing into my mouth.

“Fuck me,” she shouted, desperate to prolong her pleasure.

I quickly climbed back on the bed, and drove my cock into her. I pressed deep into her, holding my cock there while Jo squeezed her pussy around me. She came again immediately, pulling me tight to her, her nails digging into my flesh, her breasts crushed against me. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around me, her body arching towards me.

She sank back onto the bed, gasping, her breasts flushed red, her body damp with excitement. I kissed her, her arms around my neck, my cock sliding slowly in and out of her soft, sexy body. We kissed as she got her breath back, as her thumping heart returned too normal.

Then we rolled over, Jo rising up to sit on my cock still buried inside her, to take control. I reached for her breasts, caressing them, teasing her dark nipples. She reached behind her for my balls, squeezing them, rolling them softly in her hand. She started to move, sliding her pussy up and down my cock. Her movements got faster, more intense.

I thrust up to meet her movements, matching her speed, her rhythm. She leant forward, her hands now above my head, presenting her breasts to me. I sucked on first one nipple, and then other, hard passionate sucks that drew her sensual breasts into my mouth. I thrust my cock deeper into her, meeting her hips driving down onto my length.

We both cried out as we came, a final, satisfying explosion coursing through our bodies. Jo collapsed on top of me, kissing me. We rolled onto our sides, my cock still deep inside her, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

Thinking about all this the next morning, with my cock still resting against Jo, had given me a raging hard on. Jo seemed oblivious to this, although she did wriggle her lush little bum back against me every now and again. Deciding Jo needed a bit more sleep, I got up to go for an early morning swim. I climbed out of bed carefully so as not to disturb her.

We’d been told that the villa next door would be empty until that afternoon, so a bit of skinny-dipping seemed to be in order. I grabbed a towel, and went outside, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I left the bedroom. I’m pretty fit, and quite well built. My bum, untouched by the sun, looked starkly white against the rest of me.

“Not bad,” I thought vainly, looking at my eight-inch cock standing out proudly.

The sun was bright as I crossed the patio, my cock still very much leading the way. It was only when I was half way to the pool that I realised someone was there before me. I caught a glimpse of a blonde head in the pool as I covered by rapidly deflating cock with my towel and shot back to the villa, my whole body glowing with embarrassment.

I peeked out of the window. I could just see a blonde head bobbing up and down in the pool. Our neighbours must have arrived early. I decided that I may as well get the further embarrassment over with, and went to get some trunks on before going back out to introduce myself.

As I walked back across the patio, I couldn’t see anyone in the pool. Then I spotted her, lying on the short diving board at the far end. As I got closer she sat up. She looked gorgeous. She was blonde, her wet hair down to her shoulders. Her lightly tanned body was barely covered by her peach coloured bikini, her breasts firmly bulging out of the top. She looked to be in her early twenties, and was very sexy. All this made my embarrassment even more acute, but despite that I still felt my cock twitch automatically as I looked at her.

“Hi,” I called out, “Sorry about that – I thought we were still alone.”

“That’s okay. We arrived an hour ago, so I thought I’d grab a swim,” she told me, before adding with a grin “and take in the view.”

My face glowed at this, adding to her amusement.

“It’s okay,” she assured me, “I enjoyed it.” More laughter.

It turned out that her name was Suzy, and that she was home from university for the summer, and had decided to come away for a break with her parents, who were over in France for a week. We chatted for a while about different things, before she decided it was time for some breakfast. I watched her stand up, finding it difficult to take my eyes off her cleavage. I watched her crossing the patio back to her villa. Her bikini really was very skimpy, and one side of the bottoms had hooked up, partially exposing a white, round buttock. She turned and waved. I waved back, thankful that my towel was in my lap.

Deciding a swim was still a good idea, I dived in and did a few quick lengths. By the time I wandered back into the villa, rubbing my hair dry, Jo was up and getting some coffee.

“Morning gorgeous,” I greeted her, curling my arms around her and hugging her to me, slipping a hand inside her towelling dressing gown to cup her breast.

“Morning big boy,” she laughed, as my cock reacted to her bum being pushed back towards me.

“The neighbours are here.” I told her.

“Mm – I saw your new friend,” she teased, “And I can imagine what you were looking at!”

I slipped by trunks off, finished getting dried, and wrapped a towel around my waist. We took our coffee through to the lounge, and I told Jo about Suzy and her parents – and about my attempted skinny-dipping. She couldn’t stop laughing as I told her about my wander across the patio, with a raging hard on. She also found my rapidly deflating cock highly amusing.

“We’ll have to see what we can do to bring him up again,” she told me, as she knelt on the floor, pushing my towel to one side.

We ended up making love in the lounge, on the settee, finishing off with Jo kneeling up with her hands resting on the back, her pert ass in the air, perfect for me to slide into her from behind.