Our Introduction

Story Info
Hello
1.2k words
3.95
13.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptsteve
ptsteve
24 Followers

My wife has always been a hot lady and from what I heard she really wasn't in High School. Oh, she had dated a few guys but never fucked any until her last boyfriend.

He wasn't very good apparently and she never came from what she said. She told me she just thought that what he did was the way it was, nothing special.

When they fucked she said he got on her, put it in and sped up until he came. She really never had an orgasm or knew what one was.

She also said she had sucked his cock but wouldn't let him cum in her mouth. She didn't really like that part either. Then she met me.

She knew me from being around with my family. I was divorced and 9 years older than her and she had always dreamed about dating me. Our first time together was the night we met at a party.

She was in my way all night until we introduced ourselves. We both got a bit drunk and me being the cad I was I led her upstairs to a bedroom where we began to make out hot and heavy.

I thought she was an experienced young lady but little did I know. I opened her blouse to reveal some very adorable 36C's with ½" hard nipples.

God I loved sucking on them and she actually came while I was doing it.

She told me she thought she had just climaxed for the first time.

I was amazed at this and thought what has this girl been missing. We continued the heavy kissing and I unsnapped her jeans and rolled them down as her legs were kicking them off. Her breathing was hard and hot, she was making those moans that would make you envious.

I sneaked a finger inside the leg band of her panties and found a very wet and hot pussy. As we kissed I traced my finger along her pussy lips and found the hardest little clitoris I have ever experienced. I teased her clitoris with my finger tip going all around it in circles as her hips were moving back and forth. Her pussy was actually seeking my finger. Her hands were tearing at my belt and unsnapped my jeans and pulled my 8" hard cock out and was manipulating it to end all.

I thought to myself, "well,lets see how she likes this." I began to edge myself down from her lips to her nipples again, then along her stomach. I traced my lips and tongue all over her stomach and into her curly brown pussy hair.

The aroma was erotic as hell. Her legs spread and bent at the knees as I positioned myself between her legs..I could see her face in the semi darkness as she moaned and tossed her head from side to side. I placed my fingers on each side of her pussy and spread it slightly at the same time my tongue touched her clitoris...

She yelled so loud I thought everyone would've heard her downstairs. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled my tongue into her wet pussy. Being the guy I am I sucked her clitoris between my lips and tongue licked it causing her to cum and yell even louder.

God she was wild and I was thinking where has this girl been all my life. Every movement I made with my fingers and tongue caused her to moan louder and twist her hips seeking more of the feelings she was getting.

This went on until she gasped and came again and collapsed with me still working on her pussy......

I said "Hey how was it?"

She looked down at me and said "That was something I never felt before." We laid in each arms, kissing and talked.

I asked "was this really her first climax?"

She said "I guess it was because my old boyfriend never made me feel that."

I asked "are you up for some more loving?"

She acted surprised and actually said "More?"

I laughed and rolled her over on her stomach as I kissed her neck, shoulders, back, hips, legs and back up again.

When I got back up to her waist she opened her legs slightly and I traced my finer along her asshole causing her to jolt and say, "that feels different."

I did this for a few minutes more and went up her back to her neck, she suddenly rolled over and pushed me back on my back.

My cock was standing tall and hard and she got down close to it and said "yours is nice his wasn't"

I said for her to "just take your time and just examine it.

Oh boy, did she ever. She stroked the length, traced around my sack and rolled my balls in her hand as she actually appeared to be studying it.

She asked if "Can kiss it?"

I asked, "haven't you ever done that before?"

She replied "yes but I didn't like it with him."

I told her to take her time. She knelt between my legs and I was thinking "oh god I must be dreaming"

She took it between her hands and slowly licked the head of my cock causing some pre-cum to appear.

She asked if she was supposed to lick it and I said "OHHHHHHHH Yes"

She took the tip of her tongue and licked the pre-cum from the head and exclaimed, "That tasted good" and the next thing I knew my cock was deep in her mouth and prodding the back of her throat. She would withdraw and then pull my cock deep into her mouth.

I couldn't take much of that and said " I am going to cum" thinking she would pull back but she took it deeper as the first spurt launched from my cock.

It took her by surprise but she swallowed and let the cum flood her mouth, some escaping from the sides but she gulped it all down making me withering this time on the bed.

She looked as if she was a champion or something and by the look on her face she was loving it. We again snuggled and I swore she was never going to leave my life.

I was now prepared to fuck her eyes out but she informed me she was not using birth control so I ceased that plan for another evening.

She was still anxious for some new adventures so I gave her a repeat of eating that sweet pussy and she climaxed several more times.

I did get to slid a finger in her ass while eating her which made her squeal in delight. I mentally made a note that the ass was going to be explored at a later date.

The girl started to really like the taste of cum I guess because she blew me several more times and even licked the cum from my cock after cumming in her mouth.

I never let her go either and still after all these years she still loves tasting cum and even being fucked in the ass. I am a lucky man.

ptsteve
ptsteve
24 Followers