Our Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
You arrive in New Zealand to live with your sub.
2.1k words
3.97
34.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

Chapter one: The arrival

You have arrived in New Zealand with the idea that we would try living together, I had found an apartment and you had already arranged work before you came.. The day was bleak raining and cold and I had dressed carefully before going to the airport to pick you up. I was both nervous and excited, finally we would be together after months of sharing an online relationship, my heart was pounding as I waited for your plane to arrive. Dressed in a black skirt (mid thigh) a white semi transparent blouse, a white nipples bra, the outline of my nipples obvious through the material dark circles and hard nipples erect from my excitement and the cold.. My thong was also white. I wore black boots and black stockings, I felt sexy and so horny.

Finally your plane arrived, my heart was pounding I could almost hear it in my head, I had been there for about an hour and had received several looks from horny men and women, although at other times this may have added to my excitement all I could think about was you.. I walked to the entrance of the ramp, I knew you would be coming down and waited. I saw you come around the corner and had to hold my self back from rushing to you. In your hand I noticed you carried my collar, I had waited it seems forever to have you place that around my neck and claim me as yours for real, my hand went to my neck automatically and I smiled. You saw me and I noticed you too were smiling, God your wonderful I felt my pussy tingle.

You reached me and held out your arms and I walked into them, a little unsure of what to do, my natural instinct as your submissive was to fall at your feet and sit in a submissive pose, but I was not sure what you wanted and I was also aware of the effect that may have on everyone around us. You held me close and smelled me then kissed my neck and finally our lips meet, in a wonderful gentle kiss.. You pull away and look at me holding me at arms length and say

"pet at last, your everything I dreamed about and more".

I lower my eyes and blush, I notice people are looking a us by I don't care, all I see is the love in your eyes reflected by the look of love in mine..

"Master welcome to New Zealand, I am so excited and feel I have been waiting for you my whole life"

You then reach for me and in front of everyone you tell me to kneel before you, I lower my body to the ground, my skirt rides up my thighs giving a hint of my white thong, now damp. I kneel, thighs slightly apart, head up, back straight, palms in my lap, facing upwards, my eyes lowered and I wait.. You place the collar around my neck and fasten it, placing your hand beneath my chin you pull my face toward me and say

"look at me Pet" I open my eyes and look into yours. "Pet you are truly mine now",

You tell me to stand and again kiss my forehead then lips. You take my hand and we discuss where to collect your luggage etc and after collecting it, going through customs etc we then head for the car.

We put your luggage in the car and get in, you pull me toward you, and as your hand reaches for my breast your lips meet mine.

"Pet finally you are mine I am so excited",

"oh Master so am I" I say "I cant wait to show you the apartment I have chosen and decorated for U/us",

I add. Your hand slides to my skirt and thigh and you slide it under the skirt, running your fingers in between my pussy lips..

"hmmmm pet I see your wet, have you touched yourself today"

"No Master I am wet with the excitement of seeing you and knowing we will now be O/one”.

You tell me to drive to O/our new home, "and hurry pet, I need you right now". I smile and drive home.

We arrive at our new home, it is an apartment in the inner city, you tell me to get out of the car leaving your luggage in the car and we walk up to the door, I unlock it and we walk in hand in hand, no sooner is the door closed behind us than you grab me, your hand covers my right breast and you squeeze it hard, sliding your fingers to the nipple you smile and pinch it hard, then raise your other hand and do the same to my left breast.

"pet your wonderful and dressed perfectly, I know I am going to be so happy with you pet".

You lead me to the lounge and tell me to strip for you, while you sit and watch.. I begin to unbutton my blouse. I am so nervous my hands are shaking, what if you don't like what you see and regret coming. Each button comes apart showing more of my bra, breasts and belly, I look and see you smiling, licking your lips, your hand on your cock, which I see has begun to harden beneath your pants. The blouse now undone slides from my body and trails from my finger tips to the floor.

"pet pick it up and throw it to me".

I bend over and pick it up then throw it to you, you catch it and smell..

"hmmmm Pet you smell of lavender, I like that pet, now continue.. remove your skirt".

I slide my fingers into the sides of my skirt and wriggle it over my hips, exposing the thong as I slide it down,

"pet wait!.. turn around so I may see your ass and cunt as you slide it down your legs".

I turn and continue to lower the skirt down my legs, as I reach my feet I part my legs offering you a view of what you now own and command I left each foot in turn and lift the skirt, staying bent over, as I know your watching me, I look between my legs and see your hand rubbing your cock over your pants and you are smiling your eyes glistening.

"stand pet and face me I want to look at you now".

I roll my body back up and turn to you, I stand legs apart hand by my sides eyes lowered, as I wait for further instructions. I can feel my juices covering my panties and you hold out your free hand and say

"come to me pet".

I walk toward you, my heart racing my whole body trembling. You pull me to your lap and while your mouth clamps over my right nipple your hand slides down my belly to my drenched panties and you push the fabric in between my lips and rub it there. I moan you gently bite my nipple and as I startle you say

"do you like that pet"

I respond with a moan of pleasure and "oh yes Sir"

You then tell me to stand and remove my bra.. I do so unclipping the clasp and letting the bra fall to the floor..

"you have beautiful tits pet and such suckable nipples omg they are so hard come here pet and lean down to me".

I do so and you again suck each nipple in turn, biting them and gently chewing on each of them. It causes pain and I feel a tingle from them move down my body to my pussy, my cunt contracts.

"Now pet kneel before me and worship my cock, like a good subbie".

I kneel before you, unzipping your pants and allowing your cock to spring forth into my hand. I lean over and kiss the tip, pulling your foreskin back I lick around the head of your cock now hard and throbbing in my hand, my hand strokes the shaft as I continue to lick the head rolling my tongue around it and sucking it into my hot mouth, I hear you moan and your hand on my head begins to push slightly.. I open my mouth and slide it over the head and shaft of your cock, closing it at the base..i feel it push against my throat and I relax my muscles. My tongue begins to circle your cock my cheeks sink in my lips firmly around the base, my hand on your balls gently massaging them as I begin to suck, moving my head back and forth my tongue cheeks and lips all offering you pleasure.. You hold my head more firmly and begin to move your hips fucking my subbie mouth making it yours.. I suck faster, you thrust faster I hear you moaning as you begin to loose control, All of a sudden you push back on my head pulling your cock from my mouth and tell me to fuck you between my large tits.. I take your cock in my hand slapping it against my nipples…

"hurry pet!"

I close my tits around your cock and begin to move your cock fucks my tits and as it slides up and down I flick my tongue at the head..

"oh pet I am about to cum pull your head up and look at me", you command..

I do as you say, your eyes are on fire your face slightly contorted, your body jerks and cum explodes from your cock covering my tits and nipples.. I wait until your finished and you tell me to rub the cum over my tits and nipples then lick my fingers. I do this and you smile at me… You then lean down and suck and lick my tits leaving tiny bite marks all over them.. Then you say,

"pet I know you want to cum right now but I am tired this has been a long day and I want to shower and rest, I will look around the apartment when I am rested and if you're a good subbie I will let you cum with me later, in the meantime your to collect my bags and prepare for me to shower and rest and under no circumstances are you to touch yourself, until I say”..

"Sir may I get dressed".

"No pet you may not, your to go to the car like that and return quickly".

I turn to obey and you sit there and watch me leave.. I open the door and step outside, the rain is heavy and I am soon wet, but it feels great and cools down my hot body. I notice people walking by steering at me a few call out wahoooooo babe.. I return inside wet and so horny. You ask me if anyone saw me and I tell you they did.. You smile and say

“pet I want to shower now and rest please arrange that.. I take your bags to the bedroom and place them at the foot of the bed”

I go and run the shower and I hear you enter the room, you look around and smile.

"pet you have done a good job I am pleased with you".

"thank you Master, I am happy you’re pleased”.

Standing there dripping with water, nearly naked, my panties drenched with rain and pussy juices

"may I dry off Sir", I ask you

"no pet not yet, I want you to undress me".

I am going crazy my body wants attention my pussy contracting and tingling but I do as I am told and remove your clothes, I lead you to the shower and you tell me to get in with you and wash your body.. I obey and as the hot water cascades over U/us I wash your body, massaging soap into your skin and muscles. When you are satisfied you turn off the taps and step out, holding your arms out beside you I take a towel and dry your body, you tell me to dry off but I must leave my panties on. I do so as you watch me, I see your cock twitch but then you walk to the bed and climb in, you tell me to unpack your clothes and tidy up then come and lie beside you while you sleep. I do as I am told.. my hand keeps straying to my pussy, but then I remember your words and remove it, my body aches I want you so bad, release from this sexual tension to finally taste you and have you claim my body. .i close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers