Our Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
The three of them play.
1.9k words
4
26.3k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

It was Monday the weekend was spent doing a variety of things but nothing significant after our day on Saturday, and Saturday night we went out and danced and Sunday we just rested. Now Monday morning I wake about 7 am and climb out of bed after going to the bathroom I kneel beside your bed legs tucked under me, back straight, shoulders back head up, eyes downcast and hands in my lap face up, and wait your inspection.

After 10 minutes you are awake and turn to me as you do each morning, then climbing out of bed you circle my naked body and run your hands down my body feeling finishing with my damp pussy as you slide your fingers in to inspect my cunt. It always brings a moan to my lips and then you smile and take my hand helping me to raise and kiss me lightly on the cheeks them slap my butt, sending me onto the next task.

I walk quickly to the shower and run it making sure it is just the right temperature then as you shower I lay out your clothes and go to prepare breakfast. As you eat you tell me that you have a busy day today and don't want to be disturbed unless it is an emergency, you ask me if I have plans and suggest I may invite some friends over, and then you leave for work.

I drink some coffee and tidy the apartment, before dressing. It is 10:30 am and I am unsure what I will do for the day, then decide to contact a girlfriend of mine and see if she wants to come and see me, I have seen no-one since He arrived and am dieing to share my new life with my friends. I phone Sarah and she tells me that she and Vanessa are spending the day together and would I like to join them, I don't want to go out incase my Master phones so I ask them to come over, they agree.

40 min later they arrive and I have fresh coffee and a light luncheon. We sit at the table and as we eat and drink I share with them my new life. At first they act shocked then both laugh and said they always new I was like that and could I show them our playroom. We clear up the dishes and I take them both into the darkened room and turn on the lights so they can see. The phone rings and I excuse myself to go and answer it, it is My Master and like always I get excited at the sound of his voice.

"pet are you having a nice day" you ask me

"yes Master my two friends are here and we have just finished a meal together and are talking" I reply

"have a fun afternoon pet and behave yourself, I will be home at the usual time" he cautioned me.

"yes Master I will be ready for you"

I say and hang up the phone returning to my friends. As I walked in the room the first thing I noticed was the light was out and a few of the candles were burning, I blinked and adjusted my vision and then saw that both Sarah and Vanessa were naked and both were standing in the middle of the room kissing and fondling each others bodies. I stood transfixed unable to move. I watched as Sarah began to lick Vanessa's neck and down across her throat moving further down her body, her hand had moved in between Vanessa thighs and Vanessa was moaning as her thighs opened to accommodate Sarah's probing fingers. Taking a tiny bud in between her lips Sarah began to suckle at Vanessa's breast,

I moaned my own hand sliding down my body feeling the heat of my skin as I lifted the skirt I was wearing, my thighs scorching my hand as it moved between them. Both sets of eyes turned to me and they both smiled and beckoned for me to join them, I was in a transfixed state, unable to think clearly, my body taking over control of my mind., and I walked toward them. Vanessa slid her expert hands down my top, pushing against my breasts then sliding to the bottom of my top she grabbed it and hoisted the top over my head, my breasts sprung free. My nipples throbbing and extending aching to be sucked and touched, each woman took one and began to suck the buds, Sarah gently biting hers and Vanessa flicking her tongue across the other. My head went back and I licked my lips feeling the sensation between my thighs my pussy dripping. Sarah's hands move down across my belly and soon engage in the sides of my skirt and she runs her tongue down my belly and follows her hands as they slide down my hips and shapely legs.


I lift my legs one by one to help her remove the skirt and she tosses it aside then stands and moves back from me, Vanessa does the same.

"baby" Vanessa says "we want to play with your toys and with you, is that ok?"

I was beyond reason at this point and so wanted to feel them on me I agreed without hesitation. Sarah sat me on the chair and Vanessa on the floor between my legs moved her face close to my sex, her warm tongue, flicking lightly and expertly, concentrating on my swollen, throbbing clitoris, it aroused me so fast, my head was spinning and I began to making little mewing sounds of pleasure. I could feel my cunt pulsating, my eyes closed tight my head back Sarah greedily sucking on my nipples. My entire body is on fire enjoying the tactile responses of the women's hands and fingers exploring and invading my body, inside and out. Vanessa lapped nosily at my labia and I could feel my body open like the petals of a flower, my clit throbbing, my hands griping her hair pulling on it and at the same time pushing her head further into me. My pussy lips were so swollen and sensitive and I felt one by one of them being sucked into her mouth, her finger slid into my now wet cunt and she began to twirl it as she sucked and nibbled on each of my inner lips. Then I felt my self widen as she added one finger after another, sliding them into the cunt, I was just about at the point of no return, I could feel my body stiffen my back arched my legs widened and my cunt contracted. I screamed out as the orgasm erupted and juices filled her mouth, she clamped her lips around the vagina and drunk all the juices as I exploded into her waiting mouth. Sarah then continued and as she had four fingers now thrusting in and out of my gaping hole.

Vanessa disappeared only to return with a small whip in her hand and as she began to whip my nipples, I felt the pain of the already sensitive buds being marred by each strike; the pain was amazing as it moved through my body and ended tingling in my sex. Sarah removed her fingers now coated with pussy honey and brought them to my lips; I greedily sucked and licked each digit. The scent of my honey dew permeated the darkened room each of my senses was alive and exaggerated. Whack! I felt the sting of the whip on my naked swollen pussy, again and again each strike connecting with the flesh already so sensitive it felt like exploding.

"Get up Sabrina" I heard Vanessa say "and kneel on the floor with your ass in the air"

I obeyed now unable to refuse them anything, I heard them giggle as my sopping wet cunt and ass were now totally exposed, and my breasts hanging down nipples elongated and sensitive swung freely. I dropped my back lifting my ass further into the air and felt the whip attack my ass harder and harder, each time I was sure they were scaring me but I had no control and wanted no control. Next I felt my ass cheeks being opened and a cold hard object being rubbed slowly up and down my slit coating it with my natural lubrication, the object then moved to my puckered ring, feeling it being pushed inside me at the same time another vibrator pushed against the opening of my cunt and slide in with ease. Both vibrators now turned on whirred and vibrated in unison and my body began to buck and heave under the pressure climax after climax racked my body, screams of ecstasy escaped my lips, my body drenched in sweat and yet my body seemed to shiver.

Finally the vibrators were switched off and replaced with mouths, two of the sucking and slurping on each hole tongues flicking and probing, my body thrusting back and forth trying to bury their heads in the folds of these fuckholes. After what seemed like hours I was able to return the favors these two had afforded me and I sucked and fucked each of their wonderful holes until we were all exhausted, and lay in a heap on the cushions.

We had lost all sense of time and as we cuddled and kissed and promised each other we must do this again I heard the front door open.

"OMG, he is home" I said looking hastily to the door of the play room.

It opened and he walked in, a look on his face I have never seen before. I cowered a little and the other two jumped up and grabbed at their clothes and made a hasty retreat to the door, then disappeared through it, he just stared at me and I heard the front door close. I kneeled and lowered my head ashamed and frightened. He walked to the shelf where we kept the toys and then I heard him walk back to me

"pet bend over Now!"

I obeyed and then felt the sting of the whip across my back and ass, each tentacle of the whip sending a pain never felt before through my body, I tried to relax to breathe deeply as each time the whip hit me I screamed inside. Then my mind began to float out and I no longer felt the pain. All went quiet and I think I must have fallen asleep as when I came around I was shivering with cold and the room was dark I was still in a fetal position and my back stung so bad. The room was empty and the place was so quiet. I stood and walked to the door opening it to see where you were, not a sound was heard no lights were on and it was so quiet and still. I opened the door and went out the apartment was empty, now I was really afraid. On the bench I saw a piece of paper and read these words

"pet I am so angry right now I have gone out to calm down I will return when I know what I will do".

I went to the bedroom and lay on the bed and cried myself to sleep, I know I had done wrong and I deserved his anger and punishment, actually the whipping was not so bad, but I did not know where he was and when he would return and that I could not stand.. I finally fell asleep. I woke to the feeling of the sun beating down on my naked cold body and I was still alone, I cried again, sobbing into the bed again I feel asleep and this pattern continued for the day...

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers