Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 01

Story Info
Friend's Friends.
11k words
4.19
34.5k
18
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers

Introduction

Several weeks ago I responded to a request by a Literotica member, "Stephen", to write a pair of stories: one based upon his fantasy, and the other based upon that of his girlfriend, "Elizabeth". While Stephen apparently does some erotic writing himself, he felt that writing stories about himself and his girlfriend would ultimately become too much of a technical endeavour and take all the fun out of reading and enjoying them.

After some brief discussion via e-mail in which Steve expressed his satisfaction that my writing style was probably suitable to what he wanted, I agreed to write a minimum of two stories for him under the condition that I be permitted to post them publicly for criticism, and with the understanding that he could reject either of the stories or "fire" me at any time.

As these stories were ultimately intended for their own personal enjoyment, what followed were some very detailed discussion, with both Steve and Liz, regarding the most intimate details of not only their fantasies and pillow talk, but also of many aspects of their personal lives and careers.

For example, while reading the first story you'll find that I make reference to "The Pick-Up Game". Long-time readers of Literotica's "Loving Wives" and "Reluctance / Non-Consent" categories will be familiar with the theme of this "game", as it is a common plot device and has been described in numerous stories of that nature. Well, Steve and Liz actually plays this game in real life! They've never strayed outside of their relationship, but they've told me some interesting stories about their experiences!

Of course, "Stephen and Elizabeth" are the names which they have chosen for themselves, but their details and those of their fantasies are completely accurate otherwise.

Which is quite ironic considering that I do not even know their real names!

Ultimately the three of us became so enthusiastic during our discussions of this project that before the first word was laid to paper we had spit-balled four basic story ideas, upon which I intend to build in this series.

On a very simplistic level, all four of the stories can be basically categorized as a combination of "reluctant sex / cuckold / interracial", and while they all tend to share the same theme with the same protagonists, they are all quite dissimilar in setting and underlying plot.

While I am looking for constructive and productive criticism in posting these stories publicly, ultimately my fervent wish is that you enjoy them.

Chapter 1: Friend's Friends

"Did you get Friday off?" Jennifer asked me.

"Yeah," I answered. "I'm all set."

"Good," she responded. "You pick me up at the office and we'll head straight out from work."

These days my best friend, Jennifer, and I don't see each other as often as we would like. She's a legal secretary and I'm a bar-tender, so she works during the day while I work in the evening. We don't even get the chance to talk as much on the phone as we would like.

Besides being friends, we are also both professional models, and we had a shoot coming up that weekend.

Well... I'm not quite as professional as she is. She actually has an agent whereas I do not. I got started modelling just out of college for a friend of mine who is now a clothing designer. She still calls me when she needs some runway or photographic work done. I brought Jennifer along during one shoot, and while she decided to pursue it more professionally, I'm happy just to do it occasionally; a few times each year at best.

Modelling is how she met her boyfriend at the time, Laurence. He's not a photog or anything. I think he was just hanging out at a shoot, gawking at the models, and asked her out.

At this particular time I really liked Laurence. As well as being a nice guy, he was tall and black, which made he and Jennifer the cliché black and blonde couple!

I think he liked me, too -- he certainly flirted with me enough! But he flirted with me as much in front of Jennifer as he did in front of my own boyfriend, Steve, so we all knew it was all in fun.

And she and I did share a few, superficial physical similarities, which I think he liked. We are both blonde (although she is natural and I am not). And although we are both about the same height, she's built a little heavier than I; Steve says that being more slim makes my legs look much longer.

A boyfriend in college once remarked that he could bounce a quarter off my stomach; I think that just means that I have a flat belly.

But I've always envied her breasts, which are much larger than mine, though Steve says that small ones have the advantage of being more sensitive. I couldn't argue with him as he's brought me very close to orgasm on more than one occasion by chewing on my nipples!

This particular meeting between Jen and I was at the bar where I work. I tend bar regularly during week, and we had decided that we should meet before Friday just to talk and to discuss our final schedule and plans for the weekend. Which were: Friday I would pick her up from work and drive us the two-and-a-half hours out to Cleveland, hotel overnight, do the shoot Saturday, overnight again, then drive home Sunday morning. I'd pay for gas, she'd pay for meals, and we'd split the hotel.

Tonight she had brought Laurence with her to the bar, but he was off playing a little pool while we talked.

"How was your weekend with Steve?" she asked with a smirk.

"It went well," I answered her noncommittally

"Did you play 'the game'?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes," I replied coyly. I knew that's what she was fishing for!

She "tutted" at me and shook her head in mock disgust. "He wants you to fuck other guys," she accused him dismissively.

"Keep your voice down!" I hissed. "It's just a fantasy," I protested. "We play a game, that's all. We all have fantasies -- you have yours! -- but we're not really going to do it for real!"

Several months previous I had told her that I envied her her black boyfriend. Ever since I was in college I wondered what it was like to make it with a black boy.

"Maybe I'll just loan you Laurence," she teased.

"Loan me what?" Laurence asked as he returned to the table.

Jen looked down secretively, but quickly answered, "We were just talking about playing some pool."

He just looked back and forth between us and with a smile said, "Yeah, right," and let it drop.

There weren't that many people in the bar that evening so I was able to easily float back and forth between my friends and filling drink orders.

* * *

Friday started off okay, but quickly degenerated.

It started at my place. I had packed a wardrobe worth of clothing for our two-day trip, which is normal for me, but when I went out to the car I discovered that two of my tires were flat. And I had a ticket for "abandoned vehicle".

Nice.

Stephen had already left for work so this was an incredible inconvenience.

After phoning Steve to let him know (he said it was very unusual to have two flat tires at the same time), I phoned Jennifer and we discussed it for several minutes. She said that she would try to borrow Laurence's car for the weekend and would call me back.

She didn't phone back right away and I was getting worried. I worked through several scenarios in my head.

She finally called back about an hour later.

"So did you get the car?" I asked her impatiently.

"No -- Larry's being a real asshole about it!" He hated being called Larry, and she only called him that when she was really pissed at him. (Although being mad at him certainly didn't stop her from screwing his brains out!)

"But I've got it all worked out!" she continued.

"Oh?" I tried not to sound too doubtful.

"We're taking the train!" she announced.

"The what?" I asked, not sure that I heard her correctly. Of all the things she could have said at that moment, "train" would not have been on my "Top 20" list.

"The train!" she insisted. "Two tickets. One way. Laurence will pick us up Sunday morning and bring us back!"

"Well... how about this idea," I offered confidently, hoping to bully her out of her "train" idea. "I'll get the car towed, get the tires fixed, and we can drive through the night. My body's perpetually on a night schedule anyway, and you can sleep in the car."

"I already bought the tickets," she shot me down.

"Seriously!" I exclaimed, thinking, The fucking train? Who the hell takes the train?!

"It'll be fun!" she insisted. "Haven't you ever taken the train before?"

No! I thought. Unlike you, I have a car! Why would I take the train?!

"Alright," I conceded, currently out of excuses. "I suppose."

"Oh, don't sound so disappointed. It'll be fun! Laurence will drive us out to the station. Backgammon or crib?"

And so Laurence drove us out to the station and we took the damned train to Cleveland!!

But she was right; it was actually pretty fun! As the train pulled out I told her that we should re-negotiate the expenses since she had paid for the train tickets. After some discussion we decided that she would pay for the train and the cabs and I would now pay for the meals and the hotel. We were hoping that things would work out close to being even, and doing it this way would make paying for things more simple. We could always settle-up any differences later.

We enjoyed the scenery for a while, making casual conversation. Shortly into our trip Jennifer once again brought up the game that Steve and I play. I think the whole thing is a point of fascination for her and I told her that she should try to play it with Laurence.

We call it, "The Pick-Up Game". When we're on vacation we will both dress up as if going out for a night on the town. I'll either go down to the hotel bar, or we'll leave the hotel and go out to a bar -- depending where we are, of course.

The catch is that I walk in first and he follows several minutes later. We pretend that we are single and don't know each other, and he "tries" to pick me up!

Usually he just sends me a drink, or sometimes he'll break character by going straight to a cheesy pick-up line, like "do you come here often" or "what's a nice girl like you..." Sometimes I tell him that I'm waiting for my boyfriend, but I'm tired of him standing me up all the time. It's such a hot game that we nearly always leave the bar after only a few minutes, return to our hotel room, and have one or two hours of hot "stranger" sex!

It hasn't always gone smoothly, however. If Steve takes too long to come into the bar then he'll often find some guy flirting with me. As a bartender I'm accustomed to being flirted with, so I know how to handle it and keep the guy at arms length, but sometimes I tease Steve by sending back his drinks or ignoring his presence next to me at the bar.

I got him thrown out of a bar in Fort Worth, once! Steve is fifteen years older than me, and I was ignoring him when he was sitting beside me at the bar while I was flirting with a "good ol' boy" much closer to my own age. When Steve became insistent the guy told the bartender that "that damned Yankee" was annoying us and the bartender had him thrown out!

So I apologized to the fellow, told him that was my boyfriend, and I left the bar. That young man actually had the courtesy to apologize to me for having Stephen thrown out!

Southern Hospitality!

I found Steve standing out in front of the bar looking like he was going to shit a brick. He was so upset with me I thought he was going to drive us straight out to the airport and back home!

He didn't. And we had some surprisingly awesome sex that night!

"I'm telling you," Jennifer shook her head. "He wants you to fuck other guys! You should just go for it!"

"He does not!" I protested again. And to prove it I told her about our latest episode of The Game.

We had driven out to Springfield last weekend just so that we could play it. We never play The Game locally!

I told Jen about how these two guys started hitting on me almost from the moment I sat at the bar. Steve had come in practically right on my heels, so he had not even had a chance to send me a drink, but these guys were so aggressive that things nearly got out of hand!

Steve defused it by walking straight up and planting one on me. It was the perfect thing to do -- they both backed right off and went hunting easier prey!

We left immediately and had the best sex we ever had! I couldn't believe his stamina that night -- or my energy!

Jen just shook her head. "Best sex ever, huh? I'm telling you, Elizabeth, he's not going to be happy until you're in a sandwich!" she insisted, obviously referring to some kind of group sex.

Jen had never really said anything to me directly, but I don't think she really liked Steve a whole lot. We had been friends for a long time, had both had a number of boyfriends over the years, and I think that she felt that Steve didn't deserve me. He says as much himself on occasion, which angers me. He is one of the sweetest straight guys I've ever known. If anything, it is me who doesn't deserve him.

"I should never have told you about that game," I finally said to her in frustration.

"Oh don't be like that," she said with a smile. "Help me decide how to punish Laurence for not letting us have his car this weekend."

"Well, you could play The Game," I suggested with a laugh. "Do what I do with Steve and ignore him while you flirt with the entire bar!"

You're good at doing that, I thought cattily.

"That's not a bad idea. But I was thinking of maybe getting one of the researchers from the office to call late at night a few times and ask for me. What do you think?"

"That's a good one!" I agreed. "He could ask for you by your pet name: 'Jenny'! Or, sing that song, uh... What was the name of that old song about a girl named 'Jenny'?"

"It's called Jenny!" she answered with a flat expression.

Jen only let her closest friends call her "Jenny". I did, sometimes, but not very often. Obviously this pet name had been a source of some teasing at some point in the past. I made a mental note to ask Steve about this song -- he was probably old enough to remember it. Or it was probably on Youtube or something.

We played some cribbage, talked some more, and eventually made it to Cleveland. All told it took only a little longer than it would have been to drive.

* * *

The shoot started at 10am the next morning and we were kept there for the entire day. The client supplied lunch, and provided the hair stylist and makeup girl -- which was all pretty standard. (Sometimes you don't get hair, but you always get makeup.) Later, after the job, we ate dinner at a steakhouse close to the hotel.

We went back to the hotel, took our faces off, washed all the spray out of our hair, got into our "pyjamas", and sat around for a bit talking and watching a little T.V. Jen had these awful pink cotton pyjamas with this lime-green bow on the waist, but I just wear an over-sized t-shirt.

Some time after eleven o'clock there was a knock at the door. Always searching for the shock value, Jennifer answered it before I could grab something to throw over me.

"What are you doing here!" she demanded when she saw who was at the door.

"I just thought I'd surprise you, baby," said Laurence as he walked through the door.

"And who the hell is this?" she further demanded. Her question seemed moot as even I knew that this was Laurence's best friend (side-kick! alter-ego!) Nathan -- they were practically joined at the hip! She was really asking why the hell Laurence had brought him.

"I know you don't expect me to drive three hours out here with nobody to talk to!" he told her.

They stepped into the room and made themselves at home while I tried to cover up as best I could. Laurence said that it was a long drive and he didn't feel like getting up early to drive all the way out here just to pick us up and drive all the way back. By coming out tonight he could have a good night's sleep and a nice breakfast at Denny's before driving all the way back.

He sounded a lot like Steve for a moment, although I think Steve might have said, "Der Vaffle Haus" instead of Denny's.

The guys had brought a bottle of schnapps, probably peach, but I wasn't about to start partying in a hotel room two-and-a-half hours from home in my underwear with my best friend's boyfriend and his friend!

And I told them so! I went to college, I've been a model for a while, a bartender for years -- I can safely say that I've been around the block a couple of times and know how these things work!

I started to get dressed and asked Laurence for his keys so that I could go to a movie or something, but he said, "Slow down... slow down... we all a little tired here. Why don't we all just set back, get some sleep, have some breakfast in the morning, and we can start in on this tomorrow afternoon when we get home."

I glanced around to get a consensus from the room and was surprised to see that everyone was so agreeable to calling it a night. So we packed it in and Jen and I slept in one bed while Laurence and Nathan slept in the other.

* * *

I don't know what time it was when I woke, or what woke me, only that it was obviously still the middle of the night. It was still very dark, and it felt like Jen was no longer beside me. I extended my arm and sure enough, she was not there.

I assumed that she was in the bathroom, but before I could turn to check I heard a man's voice whisper, "Ooo yeah, baby. Oh that's good..."

My eyes opened wide as I looked in the direction of the voice and saw that Laurence was holding his blanket up, looking beneath it at the large lump which was between his legs.

Then I realized: Oh my god! She was sucking Laurence off in the next bed! While Nathan was asleep right beside them!

What a slut!

Of course I meant "slut" in a nice way!

After my initial surprise, I found that it was an incredible turn-on knowing what she was doing in the bed beside me, right next to her boyfriend's sleeping best friend.

Laying there, I watched them surreptitiously, and was rewarded by the movement of Laurence's blanket as Jen moved her head up and down on his dick. After a minute, I thought that I could notice a faint glow beneath the blanket and I came to realize that Laurence was filming their activity with Jen's camcorder!

That was so dirty! And it really turned me on. I never let Steve take pics or movies of me in the bedroom. My ex had taken pics of me in the bedroom and had held them over my head after we broke up. It's not that I didn't trust Steve, but once bitten twice shy, I guess.

I did find it hot, however!

After a couple of minutes, Laurence whipped the blanket away, revealing my best friend's head and mouth moving up and down on his thick, black cock under the faint glow of the night vision setting of the camcorder.

Oh my god! How could she get that monster into her mouth?! He had to be a good 10"!

Jen had gone on one day about how big Laurence was, but I thought she had been bullshitting. Obviously not! I briefly reconsidered Jen's offer to loan him to me!

Of course that was out of the question, but I was wide awake, now. It was so exciting to watch them. It made me so hot watching them secretly, knowing that they were laying there beside Laurence's friend. I started to think that this would be really cool for Steve and I to try some day. Maybe after a party when our friends are all passed-out around the room...

After watching her head bob up and down for a couple of minutes I found my hand caressing my belly up and down from my breasts down past my navel and I was suddenly missing Steve, wishing that he were here.

glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers