Our Last Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

He was quickly behind me, kneeling between my feet as I looked back at him. He grabbed his throbbing cock and bent it down with his hand. I felt his swollen head rub up and down my sex before he fed it back into my body. The results were staggering once again, there was just something about the first entry each time when he wasn't there before and then suddenly... bam... full of cock. This was a new position as well and his long dick arched a different direction then I was used to, finding a slightly new path deep inside my vagina up against my spine. He reached over me, wrapping his hands around to find my hanging breasts to pinch and mash them upwards against my ribs. He was tall enough to pull out almost all the way and still play with my boobs. When he began to thrust in the pleasure began anew and I buried my head into the bag, arching my back, increasing the friction on his cock.

We grunted, moaned and panted as Todd fucked me from behind. I felt his balls tight against my body with each thrust of his cock. His wide base was so big it stretched my lips and pulled at my clit making me light headed with pleasure. I felt my body weakening. After the long hike, the orgasm and now the pounding I was taking I didn't know how much more I could take. I began to urge him on with my body as well as my voice.

"Come on... fuck me... fuck me... Todd. I want you to cum... I want to feel your load all over me. Give me your spunk, shower me with cum."

Guys seem to get off with talk like that, as long as you can make it sound genuine and not stupid and especially you can't laugh when you say it. I pulled it off flawlessly and soon I heard him panting and felt his cock get even wider. I knew his orgasm was imminent.

He suddenly pulled out, leaving my pulsing pussy empty as the first long rope of cum hit my cold back. It was hot, hitting me between the shoulder blades and ending at the crack of my ass. It was soon followed by others, just as long and hot until my back felt well painted and covered. Todd moaned and let a few f-bombs go as he continued to ejaculate onto my back until just small drips splashed down on my hips and tailbone.

The semen cooled off fast in the cool mountain air, chilling me rapidly. Luckily Todd had some paper towel handy and quickly cleaned me off so I could get in my sleeping bag. He tossed the used cum covered paper to the door of the tent and crawled into his own bag. We rolled together so our faces were an inch away and gazed into each other's blue eyes; the same eyes... the eyes we got from our mother.

"I love you, Brother."

"I love you too, Sister."

*****

When I woke up the next morning Todd was gone, his bag was empty and it was cold, really cold. I figured he was up early to do some fishing and just snuggled deeper into my bag and tried to go back to sleep. Suddenly the tent shook, making me jump.

"Wake up, sleepy head... Breakfast is ready," Todd's voice said from outside.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Almost ten, you've slept plenty."

Ten? Wow I must have been exhausted from hiking and fucking Todd. I heard the zipper to the tent sound and looked up to see Todd stick his head in. He was fully dressed and shook his head at me.

"I expected you'd be up and dressed by the time I got back from fishing."

"Nope, still naked, I never woke up until just now. Catch anything?" I asked.

"Several, we'll have them for lunch. I've got water boiling for oatmeal when you decide to join me."

My stomach grumbled, breakfast sounded good. I was difficult to get dressed in the tent and even harder trying to stay warm doing it. By the time I left the tent, Todd was on his second bowl and handed me my first. It tasted wonderful, instant strawberry oatmeal. Normally at home it's not that great but since I was camping and starving it was perfect.

*****

Once the sun rose over the mountain it warmed up quickly, causing both of us to shed jackets and sit and talk in the warm sun. Fishing died down in the afternoon so there wasn't much to do but hike, talk and the thing we came here for... fuck. After breakfast Todd had gone off to walk around the lake and try a bit of fishing even though he said he'd probably not catch anything. I hung back at camp and read a book I brought. It got so warm I thought a nice swim would be fun but when I went and put my hand in the high mountain lake I quickly decided it was a bad idea. The water was freezing! Instead I pulled my mummy bag out of the tent and set it in the sun and began to take off all my clothes before lying down on my back to soak up the rays.

"Now that's a sight! Naked sister alert!" Todd's voice startled me.

"I got too hot and that waters way to cold so I opted for this."

"Nice, I'm not complaining."

"Didn't think you would."

"You do know that people still could show up here.... We didn't like, reserve the lake," he laughed.

"Yeah, I know, maybe some boy scouts will get a sight they'll never forget," I said, smiling.

"I know I wouldn't forget that, especially seeing you. Does Mom know you tan naked?" he asked.

I looked down at my body which was all the same color with no lines but still a golden tan complexion.

"I don't know... never thought about it. I do it to get rid of the soccer tan lines. If I didn't I'd have some strange stripes."

He laughed and sat down next to me after putting his fishing pole against a tree.

I watched him gaze at my form; up and down his eyes went covering every inch of my naked body. The stubble on my pubic mound was growing back and I didn't bring a razor camping. I thought about how long it would get for the four days we were gone and ran my hand over it while Todd stared. The bulge in his pants grew large but I did nothing, letting him ogle me and get more and more turned on.

"So tell me something? Why don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"What for... I got you unless you want to be replaced so soon."

"No! I don't." he said quickly. "But that's not what I meant... you didn't have a boyfriend before we started doing this either. I mean look at you, I don't get how you can avoid several guys wanting you."

"Well, I guess I don't... To be honest I never wanted an actual 'boyfriend' to be tied to just one guy wasn't something I wanted. I'm too young for that. I like paying the field with lots of guys."

"How many guys have you fucked, Julie?"

I turned and looked at him, "That's a personal question, Brother. Why do you care?"

"I don't know, I just wondered."

"None that mattered. Like I said, none of them have had a cock like yours, not even close."

"Yeah, well it's more of a curse then a gift. I mean look at Sara, she couldn't handle it. She won't be the last I'm sure. And you have no idea how difficult this thing is to hide when it gets hard."

I started to laugh, "I'll bet but Sara's a loser, Todd... your dick is perfect and I don't want to hear any different."

"You know what's perfect?"

"What?" I asked, knowing what he was going to say.

"You."

He leaned in and kissed me, which took me aback. We had never kissed before, just fucked and it was a little strange to kiss my brother. Don't ask me why the difference hit me so hard but kissing just seemed weird.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I tried to cover, "Nothing... you just took me by surprise."

He tried to kiss me again but I quickly moved forward instead and grabbed for his cock.

"Oh... I see what you want?" he, said, chuckling as I grabbed his ridged shaft and he stood up.

I didn't bother trying to fish his dick out of his fly; instead I undid the snap and zipper, tugging his pants down as well as his jockey shorts. His cock fell forward right in my face and I could smell his musty odor strongly even in the open air. His cock still had some of my dried juice on his shaft and it flaked off as I ran my hand up and down his extensive pole.

We were out in the open for anyone to see us, brother and sister. Him standing now before me and I kneeling on my sleeping bag sucking the monster cock of my little brother. Of course if anyone saw us they wouldn't know we were siblings, just some sex crazed couple enjoying each other. I tasted myself on his dick but it soon was gone as my saliva dripped down his shaft to his balls. I was able to suck him like I wanted again, messy, sloppy and very wet without his pants in the way. I loved swallowing his wide long shaft until the head was wedged in my throat. I loved his reaction even more.

"Holy shit... good hell that feels so good!" he said with his cock enveloped fully.

I took him out, looked up at him and said, "I'm glad you like it, because I love doing it to you."

My hand was around the base of his cock, holding it down toward my mouth. I gave him a few tugs before returning his head to my mouth and twirling my tongue around a few times. Tightening my lips around his girth, I slid slowly down his shaft enjoying every inch as it passed between my lips. My free hand went between my legs, finding myself already wet and tingling. I teased my clit, making it hard quickly with my fingers and sending pleasure through my naked body. My tan breasts giggled slightly and the nipples hardened as I continued to suck Todd, working up a foamy lather on his cock. With no rush I sucked and sucked him making myself very wet and horny the longer I continued. The sleeping bag cushioned my knees well. Todd moaned and continued to say how good it felt and how amazing I was almost the entire time I played. The warm sun shone down on us and I sucked into the afternoon, forgetting about lunch.

I knew what I was doing and never brought him to orgasm but worked him pretty close a few times. Suddenly he stopped me and pulled me up to stand close to him.

"Someone's coming," he said pointing across the lake.

I turned and looked and saw where the trail made its way to the lake where we had first came from. A group of hikers were just coming out of the trees and hadn't seen us yet. Luckily we had walked half way around the lake to camp.

"Should we give them a show or go inside the tent?" I asked.

"We better go in, even though it's going to be hot in there."

Todd followed me as I dragged my bag back in the tent and crawled over it to the center, it was hot inside with the sun beating down. He must have got a great view of my ass crawling because when I turned to look back he was grinning and staring at me.

"You sure like what you see? Always staring at me."

"Do you blame me? You're gorgeous."

"I'm glad you think so... so what does Big Brother want to do to his sexy sister?" I asked, biting my lip.

"I want to rub my cock between those incredible boobs," he said.

This surprised me and was something I hadn't really thought of doing with him but I have done with other guys. I mean, my boobs are big, might as well use them for something good. I rolled onto my back and motioned him forward.

"They're all yours, fuck my tits to your heart's content."

He crawled toward me and straddled my body until his cock was right in my face again. It was still a little wet but needed more to tit fuck me so I sucked another good lather up before he leaned over and mashed it between my boobs. I pushed them together and held my hands over the tops with my thumbs pinching the nipples, keeping his hard cock down. He began to slide back and forth with his long cock; it was so long I could open my mouth and suck the head with each thrust, making sure it didn't dry out. It felt good, but I'm sure better for him.

His wide cock fit perfectly between my ample breasts, almost like they were made just for my brother's cock. I watched him, loving the expression on his face as he rocked back and forth between my boobs. A few times I had to adjust and push his cock back into place but we soon got the hang of it.

When I sucked the head he would breathe deep and gasp, pulling away quickly. He sped up, really working his shaft among my cleavage and I thought for sure he was going to nut right in my face any second from the facial expressions and rate he was tit fucking me. Sweat was dripping down his body and his head was right up against the top of the hot tent. My body glistened as well, it was like a sauna, the smell of sex heavy in the wet air as Todd continued to moan and maneuver his cock between my breasts.

"I'm going to cum," he said looking down at me.

"Okay... whenever," I said, preparing for the first spurt.

Suddenly, even though I expected it, the blast made me jump as it shot forth and hit me in the face, curling up around my nose. The next one got caught between my breasts as his head disappeared and mixed with his shaft upon reappearance. He kept moving and his cock spewed forth onto my neck, breasts and face with the amount I've come to expect from my little brother. It was enjoyable to watch his reaction, all guys are different when they cum and Todd's reaction was among the best I've seen.

By the time he finished I was pretty well covered and he was breathing really hard and sweating like crazy. Dirty sweaty camp sex, gotta fucking love it.

"Wow, that was surprisingly awesome!" he said, looking down at the mess he had just made on his sisters body.

"Yeah, you looked like it. How long have you wanted to do that to me, Todd?"

He looked embarrassed and as if I caught him being bad. Then a smile crossed his face as she searched for the paper towel.

"I've thought about it for a long time, not that I believed I'd really ever do it, but remember that bikini you were wearing last summer and how I made fun of your boobs being so big. Well..."

"You wanted to do this to them... yeah, I know how you think, I knew then when you kept going on about my breasts what you really thought."

"Busted. It was even better than I imagined."

"Good, now clean me up and then it's my turn to cum."

He had to use two paper towels to get all the spunk off of me, probably because it was mixed with sweat from both of us as well. Once I was clean he took over without another word of encouragement from me. He started with my breasts, gee big surprise, but quickly worked his way down my flat stomach to my very wet and flushed pussy. I didn't know how long it would take to for his dick to get hard again, didn't really care since Little Brother has a way with his mouth I fucking love. He apparently didn't mind the sweat and un-showered pussy because he dove in with the gusto and sucked, licked and feasted on my sex like he was starving.

There aren't many things better than a very patient man who loves to eat pussy and is willing to do it for a long long time. The slow build is incredible and makes the final orgasm oh so much better. I was already worked up from the blowjob and titfuck but what Todd did with his mouth was unreal, making me quiver and thrash around again in the tent after teasing me into submission and utter bliss for what felt like hours.

By the time I couldn't stand it anymore I knew he had to be hard again but still he licked and sucked my pussy and clit until I screamed out for him to fuck me or kill me.

When his hard cock rammed its length into me I immediately began to cum, and this was no ordinary orgasm, not after what he had brought up from inside me. I literally gushed, like really squirted, for the first time. I thought it was a myth and a lie but as Todd as my witness I fucking exploded on his cock and gushed thick clear liquid from my pussy. I felt the heat and wetness all over and he got to see it since he was kneeling and holding my legs up in the air, peering down at my squirting sex. He was so taken aback he forgot to move making me have to reach up and grab his legs and urge him not to waste the moment.

Talk about wet and hot... Judas! I had never been that wet and horny before, just urging him on and on to fuck me with all he had.

I can't really tell you much of what happened, like real details all I remember is being in a state of euphoria where everything was blurred by pleasure. I don't know what he said or what he did, I was too far gone to keep track but I'll never forget how I felt, ever. I was on my back at one point then on my stomach at another, curled up in a ball on my side for a few minutes back to my stomach and on and on he fucked me with the bliss never letting up.

It seemed like every session with Todd just kept getting better and at this rate he was going to kill me with pleasure before I made it home from the trip.

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers
12